Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BigFuckingElo/status/975508856162922498
christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1750966&pind=9
youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0#t=12m18s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why do women act so degenerate?
Ftfy

Attached: gross.gif (310x211, 1.14M)

That looks like a sheboon, so there's your answer.

>twitter.com/BigFuckingElo/status/975508856162922498
I was right! She is a sheboon! From Miami, no less. Just about the worst breed of woman you can find.

its niggers. you can't expect them to act civilized. they are not people.

the beginning of spring, ancient babylonian ceremonial worship of goddess Ishtar.... when plants regenerate/begin their fruiting process and animals come out of hibernation and start fucking like crazy...

just put two and two together, all these gnarly pagan cultural traditions are deeply ingrained in our subconscious and they reveal themselves overtly in strange ways like girls going completely slutters during spring break

Fuck whoever decided to import black slaves to the USA

Americans...

>Why are niggers subhuman?
Ftfy

Attached: 1497233954250.jpg (439x411, 25K)

EL ATROCIDAD

Because they are products of degenerate Jewish culture.

disgusting and they scream like the monkeys I expected them to be.
Funny how prejudice is so often based on reality.

Attached: 1400031486087.jpg (1000x1000, 471K)

all women are whores. but all that whooping and hollerin is 100% nigger.

niggers ruin spring breaks for everyone

N

oh nice
wakanda forever
bing bing wahoo

Freedom unlimited

I think we need to see the face. Might be el ogro.

Well time to fap

they are right fucking there, why don't they go out in the ocean and have fun?

Fuck whoever decided to abolish slavery.

Nogs don't like getting wet.

Attached: 22ee362e7db8c2ce393032665715f20f.jpg (429x480, 94K)

Seriously man, we really need to talk with them about doing a nigger spring break. I went on Spring Break (degenerate I know) with a few girls, and every single one of them was constantly being harrassed by niggers at the beach. They weren't the type to date niggers, so it was exhausting for them. For girls who haven't grown up around them, they have a hard time telling them no. It's like niggers simply don't respond to the same polite cues that white guys do, and they just keep repeating the same dumbass phrases.

>Ayo, lemme git that numba
No thanks
>Why dough? Ayo lemme git witchu
Not interested
>*tsk* why dough? got dat fiiine ass, mmm.
Go away
>Naw girl, you a freak. You wanna get wit dis

>Monkeys
>Women
Pick one

Also sage this non political shit

the answer is always jews

>americans
You spelled nigger incorrectly.
>Because they are products of degenerate Jewish culture.
Nope, niggers come prepackaged like that. It takes decent civilization to stop them from relapsing. They're not brainwashed like some white girls are. You have to understand that niggers are a total frauds and they know it. You can see them smile when someone calls their bluff and don't accept the false guilt trip. And all that claim of victimhood is complete nonsense. Fact is africans invented black on black slavery and did it for thousands of years sold to the highest bidder or eachother. The words in pic related were said well over 500 years before european colonization of africa. And it ofcourse was common knowledge that went way back thousands of years, since the ancient egyptians were a middle eastern colonial empire. (egyptian empire). That used the ressources in africa, including the niggers the little use they had. Niggers have been slaves since time immemorial, and willingly because since they were unable to build anything themselves they enslaved eachother and sold them to the highest bidder. You might not realize it now, but this stuff in pic related is true to this day about niggers. They're only as well behaved as you demand them to be. It's a game of pretend and when they're no longer expected to, watch the nigger come out!

Attached: arabs_on_africans_1.png (1053x753, 79K)

Attached: arabs_on_africans_2.png (1038x549, 56K)

That's what niggers do for fun

>people
fucking grape-ape

>That's what niggers do for fun
Nigger pool party, featuring the ocean. I've seen a video where everyone of them is fucking standing around the pool instead of getting in. And then ending up pushing a woman and her dog in the water who is complaining about niggers being at the pool since it's not theirs/they don't live there.
Niggers can't create, if you gave niggers 500,000 years and came back they still would never have been able to build a civilization even remotely resembling western civilization. Is why they like western civilization so much, and it fools some people into thinking they're just like you. They're not.

Attached: africans_describe_by_middle_easterners.jpg (1319x1174, 175K)

the eternal...batavian...

degeneracy?

Attached: du yu kno di wey.jpg (962x618, 136K)

>Nope, niggers come prepackaged like that.

I think (((media))) makes a big influence, on both blacks and whites.

I mean you got white girls acting nearly the same way if they get influenced by modern degeneracy.

Attached: 1521242105498.png (1280x720, 1.57M)

Pay close attention to al muqadassi.
>there is no marriage among them, the child does not know its father.
Said over 1000 years ago about niggers in africa. Let me ask you if it's true to this day. Go in front of the mirror and tell yourself that and try to deny it. I mean it's so spot on that it's downright sad to be right about this so much.

Attached: 1519741579473.jpg (960x732, 203K)

>people actually consider this kind of shit to be fun

it looks fucking nightmarish

>I think (((media))) makes a big influence, on both blacks and whites.
Massive degeneracy for whites, is normal for niggers.

Why dont you marry a nice Christian girl Sup Forums?

>Christ, the gospel, theology, homesteading, natural health, nature, Scripture music, hymns, activism for Constitutional government

>I consider myself Reformed Baptist. I want a life of living for God by His grace, even if it's hard because of going against the flow of the God-rejecting culture we live in. I dream of someday homeschooling, being a natural health counselor, helping my future husband with ministry, and perhaps having a small farm. I want a husband to stand beside whose views I can support and who is humble, knows and loves Christ, is kind and courageous and active in service to God through the strength of Christ, not someone who is caught up with the things of the world. I want a husband who is a deep thinker, caring about what is true and what is worthwhile in life. I'd be happy to get to know someone without assuming right away that we'd get married. :)

>I love the outdoors and seeing God's creation. I love homemaking stuff like healthy cooking, canning, etc, as well as raising and growing a bit of my own food. I've been shy much of my life but God and His people have helped me tremendously. People refer to me as sweet; I'm not sure why :) and I think one of my faults is being too agreeable. I use the KJV or NKJV because they were translated from the Received Text, not the Critical text, and so was the Geneva Bible and other early translations. Probably my favorite things to do are talking with real Christians about Christ, thinking about God, reading, and listening to sermons as I drive. I used to be so apathetic toward God in my heart even though I was following God to some extent, but He has worked in amazing unexpected ways and brought me into closer blessed fellowship with Him. I am seeing more and more that regeneration and sanctification are His work, and His love is so wonderful to me.

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1750966&pind=9

Attached: 1521337147665.jpg (480x360, 53K)

need webm.. not clicking that shit

>spring break

Nogs started going to school?
When did this happen?

>Black girls in the 1950s before (((media))) took control of their culture.
Nigger culture is what you're seeing in the fucking picture. You mean back when niggers in the US still followed the american/european culture. Niggers got exactly what they asked for, their own shitty subculture instead of american culture, and it's destroying them.

(OP) #

I don't know if it's culture or upbringing.

I mean I live in Florida and I see white girls acting nearly the same way. Here's black girls in the 1950s before (((media))) took control of their culture

Attached: 6186dde1a20618ad266ea9817ff5043b.jpg (550x606, 255K)

Nogs literally just show up for spring break. Even though schools are allowing in more browns/nigs than ever, spring break has been increasingly less than a college phenomena than an awful rando degenerate shitfest.

>I don't know if it's culture or upbringing.
It's thousands of years of genetics. Niggers only were like that because they were demanded to behave like an american/westerner and follow american/european culture which is very appropriate and decent. The niggers now wanted their own subculture of african garbage, they got it and now they've reverted back to their feral behaviour.

Subhuman breeding season.

Spring break is a celebration of degeneracy.
youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0#t=12m18s

Because men wan them to. There is huge demand for degenerate college girls within normies, they give them positive feedback and attention for it.

Women will only be fixed when majority of normie men stop demanding and embracing female degeneracy.

Why do people like degeneracy so much now?

nobody nose

That's the world Jews have created.

degenerate society is not a coincidence but a design.

I don't think most guys enjoy watching girls swear their arses off and shove things up their arse in stead of their mouth, maybe we're all just too pussy to keep the sluts in line because we're so desperate for pussy?

On the other side though, we seem to have a lower disgust response on average because guys seem to be okay with a lot of weird shit.

this video brought to you by michael j fox

>now
The Romans perfected degeneracy thousands of years ago. This isn't anything new.

YUP
U
P

If a black chick is doing this imagine the level of degeneracy of the average white girl spring breaker.

Attached: 1513052274853.jpg (680x278, 71K)

Now anyone who unwittingly drinks from that bottle will get cold sores.

Attached: 1521124990824.jpg (236x186, 9K)

>reading about all those 'philosphers' from about 70 years ago like yeah ok whatever
>seeing the effective implementation like fuuuck

Basketball Americans mein freund.

Fucking outrageous. B

I laughed so hard at this lol

Attached: DYnVP_RVMAUOGro.jpg_large.jpg (750x807, 73K)

The fucking nogs chimping out watching her. Disgusting.

Attached: mike-deus-volt-pence-mike-deus-volt-pence-22566761.png (500x434, 103K)

because our society glorifies degeneracy and they know this is a way to get attention and positive reinforcement from their peers and the opposite sex

someone made a documentary about the decline of spring break.
it started with fairly well of whites, then poor whites started using student loans to go.
then niggers started going to pick up drunk white grills. i bet half the niggers don't even go to school.

It's quite a blackpilling experience when you live near a popular Spring Break hotspot. A lot of the girls who come here at the types you'd never expect to be huge roasties. There are genuinely good men who are going to marry these sluts and kiss them on the same lips that were wrapped around multiple guys' cocks in a drunken stupor during her college years. They're none the wiser.

This is why I found and secured my girl before high school was over
She’s touched a cock but at least she didn’t suck or fuck one

>twitter.com/BigFuckingElo/status/975508856162922498

Attached: 1505468062343.jpg (332x500, 22K)

It still shouldn't happen in the United States, so wake the Hell up.

Also non-whites create third-world, knuckledragging environments wherever they go.

>he actually believes this
oh no no no
ahahahahahah
"muh pure wimmin"
pshhhhhhhhh
OH NO NO NO NO NON O NO
ahahahahahahhaha

Attached: sobased,sotrad.jpg (777x5450, 1.59M)