Why does apple choose the ugliest people to represent them in their commercials?

Why does apple choose the ugliest people to represent them in their commercials?

It's like they have a disdain for beauty.

Attached: screenshot-2018-03-16-15-46-401521234895996.png (4064x2384, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2017/11/14/biological-leninism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's relatable to their target audience.

shes hot. are you gay? or just hate women?

Same reason jennifer Lawrence is so popular because women are stupid and tempermental and wont respond to advertising if the women in it are too attractive.

The whole society is inverted. Degeneracy is normal, ugly people are celebrated, the beautiful, intelligent and strong are resented.

i wouldn't say no?

Attached: s3-news-tmp-136225-maxresdefault_3--2x1--940.jpg (940x470, 57K)

boom nigga

It's so tumblr isn't too triggered

Green IDs only. GET OUT.

wtf is that? a mutt or what?

Read this:
bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2017/11/14/biological-leninism/

>(((the ugliest people)))

Green id checkin in

>are you gay?

No, I just don't find ugly people attractive.

Is this attractive to you?

Attached: iphone-x-commercial-face-610x357.jpg (610x357, 17K)

rolling

I would do her

>her

user, I...

idk, this grl is pretty cute

Attached: 1509745134863.jpg (948x1024, 50K)

It is to make the product look beautiful and in comparison to the girl

>girl
user, I......

My nigga.

Attached: monica.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Attached: Feminist Crazy Eyes.png (500x472, 294K)

Le 56% to represent all American people.
Breed goyim, become mixed, then ads will be easier to create, culture, closed borders and race is not good for profit.

Attached: Goobacks South Park.gif (480x270, 676K)

Attached: KYS.jpg (687x900, 103K)

That's not a grill. Definitely a trap....

rollll

Cultural Marxism seeks to make everything ugly, even people.

For people who live in NYC or san fran these people would be considered attractive

That's a dude

Apple's target market is leftists, so...

That is a common trend with ads from all silicon valley companies now. Even Apple store women are freaks and look like they are members of the local LGBT communities. The male apple store employees are the definition of soyboys. I went to a flip phone now, don't think I can ever go back to apple in good conscience. All their advertisement involves interracial propaganda. Google is the same.

In advertising. Can confirm. When we want attractive people in ads, we call it aspirational. When we want normal looking people we call it authentic. Authenticity is really big right now. It's also why lighting and cinematography are also getting really flat and plain. It's a process of normalization to create a feeling of trust. Basically, if we want a product to seem special and exclusive, we put pretty people in the ads. If we want a product to feel relatable and personal, we put ugly people in the ads.

It's similar to Flo from the Progressive ads. You don't always want the most beautiful people you can find, sometimes you want someone passably attractive but not so much that they are intimidating. Apple sells to effeminate men and women largely (no offense, but go to an Apple store and tell me I'm wrong) so they are picking people that won't make their target audience feel too far removed.

That's my take on it anyway, the girl pictured is pretty much that if you ask me. She's cute in that kind of awkward way, and her clothes say she doesn't know it. Hit's that girl next door vibe a little but she looks like someone you wouldn't get too sweaty talking to.

this user is right. In NYC this look is pretty common and there are people who think it is attractive too.

Her feminine penis

Attached: 1482292589394.jpg (380x281, 18K)

I live in the Bay Area and can confirm.
Most of the attractive girls either left the area, aged out of their looks, or went into hiding in the NorthBay and keep a low profile.
Now the only young women roaming around the city look like feminist dykes from some shitty island in the south Pacific.

100% correct.

green card pliease

Apple, despite being one of the most profitable corporations in history, still strives to maintain an image of being quirky rebels. That's why they advertise in this manner.

When I see attractive people in ads, it now makes me actually feel nostalgic for the days when people wanted to look good. So, there's that.

>"When we are omnipotent [...] there will be no distinction between beauty and ugliness."

>-- 1984, by George Orwell

Attached: 1520657867636.jpg (750x833, 91K)

whats up fellow green ID

Attached: imautisticenoughtobothermakingthis.jpg (688x456, 68K)

Yes, they do.
Don't you get it yet?

The left is a "Cult of Ugly".

>Look at postmodern art
>Look at their 'body positivity' propaganda
>Look at their actual members
>Their dress-sense
>Their fucking minds and the way they think

They are a cult that worships everything putrid and ugly, mental and physical.
They hate the aesthetic, because the aesthetic is the ultimate symbol of hierarchies, and they HATE the concept of hierarchy, because it means some people will always do better than others.

This is, ultimately; toxic femininity.

We all know it, we've all known it forever, but people have taken a while for all the pieces of this puzzle to click together...
Toxic feminine is the cretin that sees a mountain, and rather than feeling compelled to climb it, complains the mountain exists, and demands it be destroyed so everyone may hobble onto the dust that's left and claim they too climbed the mountain.

They're sick.
Sick people.

Pure Cain mentality.
Destroy that which is working out of jealousy.

Attached: Cain and Abel.jpg (800x530, 194K)

because hideous dike/faggot jews control 99% of the advertising industry. see also race mixing being shoved down our throats and every white male being a dumb fuck everyone treats like a goofy idiot in ads

in a Steve Buscemi kind of way

Yeah, but these ads aren't meant for you and aren't meant to make you like you're iPhone more. They're meant to make you ignore how shitty these companies are.

Rolling

Roses are red
Violets are blue
My ID ain't green
HA HA FUCK YOU

She’s not ugly

>she

Rolling

They had a C suite position whose sole purpose is to advance diversity. I know she got canned though. Also, they probably hire a bunch of SJW MBAs for their marketing department.

She's not hot, but she's not very attractive, either. She's a 5.5 or 6, but pleasant on video.

This girl is literally the leftist wet dream girl of the future of america.

Brown/monochrome with some white characteristics, and a 1000 cock dead dumb stare.

That's just what Jewish women look like. She's actually good looking per jewish standards.

Attached: 1507216895988.jpg (1490x990, 189K)

Beauty, and by extension, dressing well (read: not like a retarded 5th grader) are part of the "problem" to them. Being attractive and wearing normal clothes that accentuate that are relics of the past just like God, the American flag, not being dependent on the state for your subsistence, knowing how to cook, being responsible, being successful, loving your family, being autonomous, being accountable, etc.

Attractive people are out now. Its honestly all about quirky uggos. Go ahead, watch any 5 minute block of commercials and be disgusted. Its cool to be ugly now.

Attached: 1332727422401.jpg (1500x2079, 1.49M)