Student suspended for NOT walking out

Did he deserve it?

foxnews.com/us/2018/03/16/ohio-student-suspended-for-staying-in-class-during-national-walkout-day.html

Attached: DE44DB32-4DED-42D1-B986-CDFC4F1CE20E.jpg (750x739, 167K)

misleading. the school said "Go protest" or "Go to the study hall"
fucking idiot did neither. he wants to sit in a seat, fine; study hall had a seat.

it is weird that teachers weren't allowed to "teach" that day.

it's perfectly OK to play truant over an astroturfed movement but not OK to sit in class while other students play truant. Got it!

go
to
the
study
hall

>can you read English?

Hog vs Hogg livestream debate when?

>faces of /pol

I would've just gone home.

You're a dumbass and intentionally misinterpreting this shit. Fuck off.

>Students that want to walk out can. Students that don't want to walk out should proceed to the study hall
>lol no, neither!
>OMG WTF IM BEING REPRESSED WHY DID YOU SUSPEND ME!?

Fake news.
>NO! I

Why are you hiding your flag my man. Lol a little cringy

hero

>do what we want or do what we want

lol that faggot posted this on Sup Forums and then deleted it because the suspension had his phone number written on the bottom

Attached: 1473780009393.jpg (477x477, 48K)

This little unfuckable fat kid is Sup Forums spirit animal. He thinks normies can't spot a troll a mile away.

Good kid

>National walk out day
forcing fucking kids to protest gun rights

Kids that go to the study hall would be harassed by the dicks that went outside
This shit has no place in our society can't use your authority to force a protest

>Did he deserve it?
No. This school and others that held similar events should have the admins punished for creating the rules of
>A) Go outside under supervision
or
>B) Go to study hall

That's not what a school is for. If a student wants to walk out in protest then let them do it and punish them accordingly. The rest should have remained in class as usual.

Not walking during gym class I assume.

Fag, no walkout should happen. You fucking dumb shit.

Being paid to teach.

Your a sack of shit. That school was way outside it's lane.

the jew also hides his true identity at all costs... really makes you think about meme-flag fags

Attached: 1518898126475.gif (609x343, 1.25M)

That's one student that has some sense.

Where's your flag? Pussy.

i will call the school tomorrow and ask about this

There should have never been a propagandist school sanctioned walkout in the first place. Thankfully, the majority of school's didn't take part in it. That small percent is still worrying, however. If you have kids, you need to keep up on what their school is doing these days and take appropriate action if needed.

oh no, banned from big kid daycare. worse is in school suspension

i wish someone would have told me suspensions and detentions don't mean shit to anyone after graduation

protip to all you youngsters reading: there is no "permanent record"

>The rest should have remained in class as usual.
exactly

The kid had options- he chose not to go to the protest or to study hall. The school suspended him appropriately for being disobedient. Not sure what the hub hub is about

Kys mr. jew

Probably the teachers more interested in organising a protest than doing the job they're paid to do.

Kid should get used to it early...
Not doing what authorities want you to do irl usually ends with your life ending.

Attached: cops.jpg (1031x601, 36K)

lol go suck your rabbi's cock Zvi

Attached: 1502570390647.jpg (658x595, 85K)

>suspend kid who protests against your orders to protest
Pretty ironic

I'd also like to add that in my day, this sort of political propagandist crap in lower school didn't exist. The biggest political type thing I can remember and it's not even a protest, was when DARE would come and talk about drugs and it would happen during lunch in the gym. None of this entire school walkout with pre-made signs during class. This is disgusting.

Ah, but he did protest, and the school punished him for it.

Schools in my area handed out detentions to any protester.

I’m not sure what you’re babbling about, but the point remains he didn’t have to go to the protest if he didn’t want to. Nobody was making him protest. He was disobedient and he got punished for it.

this

>I’m not sure what you’re babbling about
>Not sure what the hub hub is about
>Probably the teachers more interested in organising a protest than doing the job they're paid to do

Reading is hard. It's hubbub, btw.

Russia told him to not walk out. Poor kid had he suspension coming to him for falling for Russia’s tricks.

>my community college professor tells us our campus is going to have a walkout
>ugly bleach blonde jewess in class says it's going to be a full blown protest
>professor says class is going to be cut short to allow people to have the choice to go or not
>shit, i don't want to do that. i support the 2nd amendment and i'm probably going to get attacked.
>tell my parents about it, even they agreed I shouldn't go
>decide not to go
>texted a cute classmate that I wasn't gonna make it and to send me a copy of the notes
>she tells me didn't go either and neither did the old woman next to her
>laughed it off and wished her a happy early spring break
If he knew ahead of time he should've told his parents and skipped school for that day. Pretty fucking stupid to tell students that don't agree with the walkout to congregate all in one place, really would make it easy for a shill to shoot them all and then say pro-gun people are at fault/they deserved to die.

Attached: 1521220863276.jpg (500x517, 76K)

Show flag V

If you look further down in the pic it also looks like he only got suspended 1 day. Not even that big of a deal.

What about the choice to stay in class and learn? Forcing them to leave class and chose a side is forcing them to participate in a protest.

Start lifting weights, kid. Lay off Dairy, eat red meat.

Why are colleges even participating? All the school shootings have taken place in public schools.