Rosicrucianism

>in the 17th century 3 anonymous manifestos were published in europe
>these manifestos have been studies by nearly every leader from Rudolph ll to Hitler to Trump as well being read by every master mason
>these manifestos contain esoteric knowledge about our human abilities that have been lost over time

Read these and learn what the Flavians knew. Texts originally written in German by all means read it in the original language if you can.

Fama Fraternitatis (1614)

Confessio Fraternitatis (1615)

Chymical Wedding (1616)

hermetics.org/pdf/rosicrucian.pdf

hermetics.org/pdf/Chymical Wedding of Christian Rosenkreutz.pdf

The first 2 manifestos may have been written by Francis Bacon and the 3rd may have been written by Johannes Andrae.

Attached: downloadfile-12.jpg (400x497, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tdMPP6d8QBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"I am the way ,the truth and the life. No man comes to the father but by me."

"he who believeth in me though he die , yet shall he live and he that believeth in me and lives shall never die." This is all anyone needs to know . No amount of pseudo-mysticism will lead anyone any closer to everlasting life and truth .

Attached: 927e5b91-208e-4917-8c78-c1cb11869614.jpg (501x714, 67K)

One of your own is coming online to try to spread the word of your god, yet you think you're better than him? That's christianity for you. Faggot.

Your a moron

It's "You're a moron", user. When shitting on people anonymously online, grammar and spelling are important.

I don't get it

It's bullshit. OP isn't even here explaining shit. H's a homo.

Shit man, people used to nail fucking books to doors back then. These manifestos are long.

youtube.com/watch?v=tdMPP6d8QBA

Attached: 1481754351395.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

Their not fag

im gay

>The first 2 manifestos may have been written by Francis Bacon and the 3rd may have been written by Johannes Andrae.
Backwards. Though the Confessio is dubious, and possibly from Thomas Vaughan, given the language used.

NIGGER YOU WORSHIP THE CUBE

Attached: satan is jesus.jpg (252x200, 5K)

kek

S E L F
H Y P N O S I S

That's cool user, can I get them on audio book?

>Hitler to Trump
Sources please

Explain what you mean by dubious, like they're not worth reading? I've heard about these guys from Manly Hall but have a lot on my reading list as is, so would rather not throw in crap.

I also think Rosecross guys might be degenerate as I saw some things over time suggesting that

>Explain what you mean by dubious
As in the authorship. Fama and Confessio may well have both been Andrae from the writing style, and the assumption is that they were written about five (?) years apart, given the more Lutheran aspect of the Confessio. But the Chymical came later and from elsewhere (possibly Vaughan after his translations of the first two, but there are about 11 key sources it may have come from).
Tl;dr is that they're all worth reading. Very foundational for Western esotercism. Just try and get a good copy with commentary like the 1930 SRIA one.
>I also think Rosecross guys might be degenerate
Shouldn't be. But dicks like AMORC and other "Rosicrucian" groups who co-opt the name and nothing else give the rest a bad name.

Thanks based Aussiemason, had a feeling it was you. I'll add them to the reading list then. The Rosecross was more nased on "secrets of the Rosicrucians" back when pedogate was taken off, and it led me down rabbit holes that it's a prolapsed anus (the rosebud), which brought up oddities like the ending to Citizen Kane/etc, but not sure if that's what the more noble ones are about, and not just the bastards.

Remember you mentioning the AMORC too, after thinking of going to learn more from one of those AMORC places that were in my area. Thanks bro, cheers

>after thinking of going to learn more from one of those AMORC places that were in my area
Best thing to do is just torrent their monographs, but if you have a good group in your area, they can be worthwhile. Of course, that's true of any organisation. But it's tough to call them Rosicrucian since they don't really follow the Famas.

underrated act of rebellion

up