What's your favorite book in NT? Mine has to be Revelation

What's your favorite book in NT? Mine has to be Revelation.

Attached: book-of-revelation.png (610x640, 649K)

Revelation comes off like someone on a bad acid trip.
It doesn't even make sense.

... and the best I can figure, all the good Christians end up fucking DEAD.

daniel
job
john
hebrews
romans
revelations

Revelation is my favourite aswell

Revelation and the gospels

The book of Revelations is the biggest brainlet filter ever devised in mankind's long history.

Attached: pope evil.jpg (480x270, 23K)

Matthew for Jewish trad, John for cold Grecian clarity. I'm only up to 2 Timothy but it's hard for me to love Paul.

Funny because the Bible literally says it own words don't make sense and God did so to shame the intelligant

literally where.

Attached: 00mosley2.jpg (490x313, 22K)

It's all jew garbage.
Only good part of that big book of hew nonsense is judged because it has the only good character, Samson. Unlike the other characters he's not a sniveling lying backstabbing cousin fucking scumbag, he's strong and tells riddles and fistfights lions and doesn't afraid of anything.

Revelations is the true day of rope.

Attached: B01333D5-5C9E-4BFE-AC96-EDE0857D8058.jpg (853x937, 182K)

Me too

Attached: IMG_0049.png (334x334, 265K)

>newest book
>of the newest testament
Ask me how I know how new you are

Im not christian.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-23-18-23-37.png (720x1280, 797K)

>not Timmy 2

Attached: 1518813971742.jpg (319x319, 16K)

the book of enoch

REVELATIONS 21:16

YOU WORSHIP A CUBE! THE IMAGELESS FATHER!

OBEY
THE
CUBE

Attached: 1521051235194.jpg (300x356, 45K)

i joined the orthodox church and they pretty much ignore revelation.
it's a bad book.

That would be an ecumenical matter.

If you don't say that it's a trick question and instead say that you're picking all four gospels, then you aren't a Christian.

>implying your denomination is "orthodox" for more than slavs and greeks

>implying your 28th day adventist pentacostal jehowah baptist neopapist cult is christianity at all

Nice priming faggots.

The Gospel of John

>18For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

>19For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

>20Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

>25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

>26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.