Daily reminder no amount of shitposting from Putin shills will harm our friendship

Daily reminder no amount of shitposting from Putin shills will harm our friendship.

youtube.com/watch?v=xwrX-LN9-L0

Attached: 454.jpg (620x388, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/wash.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=jjFHqMxLGjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did you try to overthrow our government again, Brit?
God damn it, cut it out. Stop jewing us.

Daily reminder that we will NOT help you defeat Russia, George.

>if i don't like it, its obviously a "Insert brand name" shill

Kys brainlet

Attached: image.jpg (744x650, 114K)

Britain's best ally reporting in.

Wew. Triggered the shills.

Why are British women so attracted to STRONG UNCLE VOLODYA? Is it merely his ripped physique or is it his confidence? Why do British women and girls instantly get wet whenever their politicians talk about STRONG UNCLE VOLODYA? Even though he is portrayed negatively, it causes feelings of unbridled lust in the Brit slags. How can British men be so selfish as to contaminate their own women with inferior British genes when STRONG UNCLE VOLODYA'S superior slavic genes could sire offspring capable of heralding a new birth of prosperity and freedom on the British isles? Recent studies have shown that British women have R1a receptors in their vaginas and can only achieve true satisfaction from the BRC. Why are British men so jealous and petty as to deny their women the joy that only STRONG UNCLE VOLODYA'S KGB CANNON can provide?

Attached: 2014-02-05T172139Z_1_CBREA141C8700_RTROPTP_4_CSPORTS-US-OLYMPICS-PUTIN-WRESTLING.jpg (3500x2326, 806K)

can i poop in your butt?

like '5 eyes' level 'friendship'? fuck that

Attached: image.jpg (591x422, 66K)

fuck off, faguette

True Americans love GREAT Britain. Rule Britannia!

You're not our daddy anymore, go fuck yourself

You let qt redhead pay the jizya, you can fucking burn, if Putin nuked you tomorrow I'd only feel bad for the few good welsh and northmen that had to suffer because of you.

wrong.

Attached: image.jpg (667x725, 149K)

The thing is that you cant trust slavs and similar sub humans once they win the war and unleashe their uncivilized plebs on the population.
Thats how modern germany was born

Trump will, and already has.

If anyone tries to fuck with Britain, we'll make them wish they hadn't.

What about deporting anyone with a voice of reason? Will that harm your friendship with the yanks?

It's certainly causing them to lose respect for you.

George Washington was British. I'm starting to question how long your family has been in America with your anti-british shilling. All TRUE Americans are ethnically british.
Go back

Fuck Europe

you put a leash on May and Brexit right fucking quick and maybe we won't let you become a caliphate, bong

Attached: bucket.jpg (480x689, 146K)

No shit. We have way more history, ancestry, culture, and influence from England than fucking Russia. If you unironically side with Russian mongoloids over your Anglo brothers, this confirms to me you're a shitskin, slav, or assorted nigger behind the US flag. Why the fuck would you pick Russia in the first place? Russians fucking hate Americans and always have.

Attached: us-uk-merger.jpg (980x600, 397K)

Your government repeatedly covers up the mass rapings of your young women and you haven't revolted. You're not a country anymore.

Your average Brit is not his government. British people are pretty good overall.

FUCK YOU!

Attached: ussa.jpg (1920x1011, 69K)

What? I think a true Yank would be skeptical of being in anything with Britain. I love them but our relationship isn't exactly solid, we almost went to war against each at least three time after 1812 and we only didn't because of how reliant we were on trade.

Attached: putinbot.jpg (1024x699, 148K)

Washington is descended from the peerage and is related to the Queen and other royals.

mileswmathis.com/wash.pdf

If Hitler had waited a couple of years Britain would have been an American colony.

Britain is just a vassal state and should be discarded soon.

nice proxy, lobsterback

Attached: image.jpg (460x792, 112K)

The friendship is dead. People in the UK hate America. The government in the UK openly discusses banning a sitting US president from entering the country because he's a "racist and misogynist".

Fuck the UK. We don't need them and they don't appreciate the friendship.

This

I hate their government. Always have, always will. Their people are pretty cool, though.

Be quiet you gnat. That's your father you're talking about.

Attached: xvgdg.gif (500x256, 989K)

Digits confirm. Also fuck pretty much all of Europe.

So am I

This is true. I've had several friends from the UK and they were all red pilled af. Same shit here. This board shits on leafs daily but our government does what ((they)) want without question. There are many of us who are staunchly against the degeneracy flaunted up here.

It's very clear that you're either a mick, german, or some mutt abomination of the two. Britain and the anglosphere is the only friend we need or should ever want.

Yankees aren't american. Only Southerners are true Americans. All the good founding fathers were Virginian and would have supported us in our war for independence

Fuck the UK.

This
our relationship is so one sided we get the raw end of the deal
Both countries would be better off if we weren't allies or had relations at all

Attached: flagburnuk.jpg (470x310, 35K)

like half of brit posters even on Sup Forums are utter faggots. proud and arrogant for no reason, no real libertarian principles, and i won't forget that after may cucked them rather than worry about themselves they spammed mutt memes for 6 months. and officially their government is much worse and hostile towards us.
i'd much rather turn things around with france than britain at this point. hopefully macron takes his nationalism full tilt and we can make amends with our true historical ally.

Say it with me, Sup Forums
MARWOLAETH I LOEGR

Attached: chadcymro.png (1615x668, 309K)

>if it doesn't agree with me its X

Attached: 1511734520503.png (1280x1172, 768K)

We're not losing respect for them because they personally deported these people, or they personally arrested another user for criticizing Islam, or they personally covered up Muslim rape gangs.

We're losing respect for them because they're ALLOWING their government to do these thing.
How can you have a friendship without respect?

>our friendship
We've literally never been friends. Our very existence is because we didn't want to be around you.

Attached: ALWAYS SMILING2.png (610x536, 515K)

>That's your father you're talking about.
He was a drunk that likes leaf water and toast sandwiches.

Attached: 1467346014739.jpg (385x383, 19K)

it's clear you're a traitor working for the queen

Attached: image.jpg (682x1024, 249K)

Bloke
We aren't friends.
We hate the fuck out of you.
We have a day where we celebrate kicking your ass.
Because thats exactly what happened You got you asses kicked.

>putin is le based white race savior

Attached: 1516817357052.png (211x239, 8K)

O now sense mutt posting is out and British orwellian posting is in you want to be friends again??

Fuck you

imagine a world where Australia, a country of retarded rejects and criminals, ended up better than the jewel that was Britain

Just can't stop implying can you

Attached: 1515084165449.jpg (385x385, 27K)

The queen is a german abomination, supported by (((norman))) elites. We must install the Stuarts and send the pretenders back

This

Lol losers don’t get to decide who is American and who isn’t traitor

Also this

This. If Americans didn't speak English we would be mortal enemies.

Tudors were best. England was only good when ruled by Welshmen.

Attached: ethnic cleansing.png (916x298, 41K)

I genuinely hope you guys get nuked. You deserve it more than anyone.

>thinks only russian bots can hate a shithole for stuff like pic related

Attached: FA72C1FF-83B3-4D69-9F91-FF697502888B.png (1018x656, 625K)

you are clearly AIDF to have that much to say about an island no true American even thinks about

Attached: image.jpg (1024x778, 167K)

Well do something about it.
Why doesn't America have speech control laws? Because they'd shoot someone who tried to enforce it.

Shit even here in no guns cuckstralia people got fucken pissed off over "offensive speech" laws being dubiously enforced and the human rights head honcho even lost her job over it.

>Just can't stop implying can you

Attached: 1520997283171.jpg (635x542, 15K)

Attached: Cai maes Sais.png (498x966, 730K)

Also acceptable

>the losers
>implying
Pic related. We run this country now

Attached: live_map_president.png (598x450, 62K)

Attached: rip aaron.png (657x480, 59K)

And our president is a Yankee. Go figure.

Attached: NO ENGLISH.jpg (420x328, 87K)

It all makes sense now.

Attached: 1508788820682.jpg (1200x800, 150K)

>oldest person to target home was 65 year old man walking to pub with his wife
based

Attached: angler.png (1208x891, 287K)

>This board shits on leafs daily
I’m still confused as to why that is. I’ve only been here about a year, but other than the odd shitpost - which are often funny - I don’t know why the leaf receives such animosity.

See what the leaf said. What you see on TV is not really representative of how things are. Yes the Rotterdam rapes are horrible and the people responsible should be held accountable. With that said it's hard to get people riled up, but it's happening. President Obama ordered a drone strike on American citizens in Pakistan. Eric holder was brought before Congress and he admitted this was illegal. What happened? Nothing.

Brittan voted to leave the eu so there is a sign they have good sense.

Attached: image.jpg (508x513, 48K)

Our friendship and common linguistic and cultural heritage? Our shared heritage in the world wars? Absolutely important.

I’m disillusioned over the sharia state of Britain

really makes me 56 my percent

Attached: amerimutt.png (601x508, 212K)

>worships Andrew Jackson
>yankee
He's an honorary southerner

Go to any grocery store in the country and half the magazines will be about the british royal family getting mutted. Stop lying pls

Attached: ENGLISH OUT.png (525x942, 531K)

Should have helped fund the Confederacy assholes. We could have a white ethnostate supplied by cheap nigger labor. I could be watching Mandingo fights right now if it wasn't for y'all. But no the north destroyed the South's infrastructure and niggers shit all over the place asking for gibs

Come on now pentwyn. Stop sowing division lad.

>Daily reminder no amount of shitposting from Putin shills will harm our friendship.
With the US and UK u never know, who rapes whom

we haven't been friends since 1776 muhammed
better log off pol before you get arrested for hate speech

My political agenda is literally division between Wales and the UK. Rhyddid neu marwolaeth.
youtube.com/watch?v=jjFHqMxLGjg

Shouldn't you be off making a blacked thread?

Attached: 1512003093734.gif (478x326, 96K)

You guys are great but France is a better friend
(insert image of personified America and personified France fucking)

>grocery store
we call them shartmarts on this side of the pond, Nigel

Attached: image.jpg (878x954, 268K)

The US and the UK are brother's Niggers will die

You do realise Wales would be fucked if we went solo?

>suddenly shrinks back
I've been found out

Attached: anglo.png (1386x792, 352K)

Attached: 447A71E1-EBA0-4D1D-8224-35681E906C10.png (600x487, 85K)

Yea I can't imagine that the people up here who actually support Trudeau and the leftist liberal bullshit frequenting this board. Other than shills and trolls, we're all fighting the same enemy, and thus are on the same page. The degeneracy spreading in all our countries is and always has been caused by the same bunch. I dunno, I've only been here for a year or so, and I picked up on the kanuck hate almost immediately.

what is wrong with any of that?

Which one is the male and which one is the female?

Sorry senpai I'll get right on that

Attached: 1511033305728.png (1104x890, 1.16M)

Attached: image.jpg (1024x644, 223K)

>If you don’t agree with me you aren’t white!!

Attached: 13C7D55C-018C-48DA-ABC7-60B312BE03F7.png (731x709, 48K)

Like we aren't fucked now? As poor as Poland? Poorest part of the UK? Unemployment through the roof? Fuck all job prospects?
We are being screwed over by London. They control our economy and they do nothing but give us useless handouts, instead of the development of a functioning economy. De-industrialisation has destroyed us.
If Ireland can do it, if Iceland can do it, if Denmark can do it, there is no reason why we can't do it.
Most important of all is our culture. I want to preserve that above all else. I don't know if you are an English colonist, but I'm not, and I will literally die for our language to continue existing.

Attached: Snowdonia2.jpg (1900x631, 945K)