A question for all americans: Where native americans savage or nobles?

We now here in Chile that our NA (mapuches) were (and are) basically niggers.

Lazy, savage, with no moral concepts, traitors, etc, etc.

So, are your NA basically savage nigger or are noble as they show us in movies like Dance with Wolves?

Attached: d99c1890-a4e1-43a6-af1e-bdc540b0299a_thumb[2].jpg (618x753, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cC7rWNJmngw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And the other question.

Do you think that NA are being used to commies?
Mapuches here are their shield, and basically terrorists.

Some tribes were ruthless motherfuckers and deserved to be wiped out, some others were in complete harmony with nature, had zero enemies and were open to foreigners.
The concept of morals is related to religion btw.

Some tribes were niggers, some tribes had redeeming qualities. They are all alcoholic criminals now tho.

Some would skin people alive and were so "good" at it they could keep them alive for days. Others would mutilate dead bodies because they believed what ever state the body was in was how they would be in the next life.

Others would trade a night with their daughters or wifes for tools or guns or booze or what ever.

There was a few good tribes tho but they were relative. None as good as westerners.

savage nigger. injuns are just like niggers -- the rich libtards clamoring in their favor have never actually had to deal with them. it should be mandatory that every do-gooder spend 30 days on an indian reservation/nigger ghetto before spewing forth their libtard nonsense

Oh and a nother thing they would raid and steal young girls and would gang rape them.

They had a fucked up sense of honor and the Comanche were known to go to a farm and ask for the family to cool them a meal and be peaceful with them and then after the meal would slaughter the whole family or take the extremely young boys and take the women.

There's a saying "the more you like native Americans the further away you live from them"

Oh wait I forgot about modern era. My mom lived near a reservation when she was young and every year before the end of the school year all the natives would show up for the required amount of days to get government gibs and would cause chaos thru the whole school system towards the end of the school year.

Are you seriously expecting an unbiased, well-researched answer from POL? Or are you looking for a bunch of NEETs to reinforce your already held beliefs?

>Comanche
heavy metal 1958
youtube.com/watch?v=cC7rWNJmngw

Attached: linkwray.jpg (729x493, 30K)

Fuck, they really had no honor.

Mapuches here were basically the same. Very brutal, very violent. They are by far the most muscular and violent indians of them all. Also, they are manlets.

They are basically maori-nigger tier.

Read about how they killed Pedro de Valdivia.

They were not nobel at all.

I've read an old text from Quebec in the 1600 that said that they would either kill the woman or send her back to her tribe but no mention of rape or such, insisting on their "respect" for women.

Attached: le conquistador face.jpg (470x291, 38K)

Couldnt agree more. Live nxt to the biggest reserve in canada, they are a cancer

They are very honest I must say, so yes.

My family was here since the mid 1600s. Constant rape and murder.
By the 1800s Indians would ride up on your town and demand money and goods, and if you didn't pay they would slaughter your entire community. This was on the East Coast near Connneticut.

They got what they deserved.

Attached: indian logic.png (954x960, 870K)

Dont listen to the christcucks on pol. Having a god who requires you to torture can be a good thing when your nation is required to go at war often, no sensitive fags can be tolerated in harsh environnement also its good for psychological warfare. The vikings got btfo by the natives at equal arms, the vikings btfoed the anglos at equal arms.
+ a lot of the european pagan religions were equally violent and backward, drink some more cum Sven.

Name some of those tribes in harmony with nature.

I tend to believe that is just romanticization. THey do the same thing with mapuches or selkmans here. But the reality is that they have no values and are treacherous.

Attached: f5009c27b969ec94e25994d8928c1083.jpg (564x799, 78K)

Most tribes were cool and assimilated into colonial life/mixed with europeans people.

The ones that didn't assimilate were nigger tier savage beasts that, knowing they couldn't fight fair, would go after the women and children. Scalping/raping etc. Basically red niggers which is why they were moved to the middle of no where to live out the rest of their days in misery.

Savage tards

They were people, like everyone else. Some of them were decent, some were shits, both to Europeans and each other. If we were to get into specifics, it is true, as an example, that some tribes basically ritualized war to the point that basically nobody died. It is completely false that all Native Americans were like that.

Hey, I live with literally indians here (mapuches in Araucania region). They are the worst. Literally scum and with nigger-tier behaviour, so I must say that this don't surprise me.

Almost all indians had/have the same behaviour.

This type of behavior actually spawned a Western Literature tradition known as the Captivity Narrative. It was so common for Natives to go into white communities, kidnap them and either enslave them or sell them as ransom or as slaves to the French that writers produced thousands of stories with this theme. Some of the most famous and successful early-19th century American novels like the Leatherstocking Tales by James Fenimore Cooper took this theme.

Of course nowadays academic-types decry this genre as despicable and bigoted and racist and shit

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.