Redpill me on something. Why does Ecuador protect Julian Assange...

Redpill me on something. Why does Ecuador protect Julian Assange? The decision is lamented by every global player there is, it seems. Why would they go out of there way to protect him?

Is Ecuador secretly /ourcountry/?

Attached: ecaudor.jpg (634x554, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ozdD6avrYE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqhhhATLIFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ASSANGE IS DEAD.

DAK.

I want schizophrenics to leave.

Ecuador getting revenge for CIA niggery during the cold war

bump for interest.

It never even occurred to me to question this.

Good question. bump

I think he's dead m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ozdD6avrYE

It's called a morph cut.

there is also a fake Hannity interview you can find on youtube proving assange is dead.

Attached: merchant damage control.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

There is also another real interview proving Assange is still alive. Why would he be dead anyway? Such a stupid idea only a scizophrenic could come up with it. Stop listening to what the voices tell you and take your crazy pills.

Attached: Assnage.jpg (1277x1348, 467K)

Just answer the question niggers

I dunno man they're probably just bound by some law or some shit. embassies and international treaties have to sort of be treated as sacred or else the whole fucking thing will come crashing down. aka, they want to get assange but they're not going to shit on laws and treaties to do it because they might want to use those laws/treaties for their own purposes in the future.

im also not sure what getting assange really accomplishes i mean its not like hes the one leaking the confidential information. its people on the inside doing that and if you take out assange they can conceivably just go elsewhere to leak whatever they have

I saw that interview, they never spoke in the same shot. Whenever one was speaking over the other, it was only on man on camera.

Ecuador isn’t controlled by (((them))), obviously.

rare

Why do so many niggers believe in stupid crap?

>Why would they go out of there way to protect him?

Relatively intelligent guy states that the state of things is fucked and then proves it whilst offering solutions.
Has information, contacts, and skills, and IOU-type fabours.
Then there's the political and virtue signalling ramifications of anticorruptionness (etc).
Without being an indoctrinated or unindoctrinated militantly minded wolfsheep or overly passive peasant, why wouldn't you help to protek (basically anyone)?
There's probably some interconflictual elite entertainment and bargaining chip value also and/or simply a case of people try'na do good and helping one another whilst bettering themselves and the world around them.

He's been on the balcony twice since that DAK LARP.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqhhhATLIFM From May 17

Oddly enough this seems most likely to me.

Maybe it's a hologram or an android. Or a clone!

Could be all of them at once, user. An android hologram clone.

This is some serious autismo right here

RARE

Assange pays them money you twit.
>do you really think a 3rd world shithole would shelter someone for money?