So I'm watching NBC news tonight and Savannah Guthrie opens with a story about the opioid epidemic...

So I'm watching NBC news tonight and Savannah Guthrie opens with a story about the opioid epidemic. She says that 115 people a day die from opioid overdose.

That's 6 3/4 Parkland massacres per day.
5 Sandy Hooks per day.
2 Las Vegas massacres per day.

Year to date, there have been 101 homicides in Chicago, but more than that we're lost today by opioid overdose.

Why the fuck are we not screaming to ban opioids?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1366x768, 568K)

Because it does not fit their narrative.

because drugs are part of the bread and circus

There aren't 115 people on this earth you idiot.

Opioid addicts dying is good news. But the opioid crisis itself is a big problem.

What about the people who actually need them?

This. So many lost men cope through life via pain pills.

Where are the sources for # dying because of opioids?

Because nobody cares about junkies, but shootings kill innocent people?

Not all life has equal value OP stop being re-

>The flag

Nevermind

Yeah let's ban everything and treat every adult like a child because retards can't use them properly like the majority of people. Great idea.

Attached: 1520274890488.gif (493x342, 480K)

They need to toughen up.

Attached: jew-pills.jpg (660x330, 80K)

This. Also (((they))) profit from it.

>Why the fuck are we not screaming to ban opioids?
Because there's a multibillion dollar industry behind them that can shut down any attempt at astroturfing if said astroturfing was ever even attempted? Your average plebeian is literally fed opinions on topics through artificial movements and is incapable of arriving at their own conclusions based on information. You should know this by now.

Opioids are a huge problem. More people die to overdoses in America than the entire Vietnam war every year.
Opiates have no long-term benefit over regular pain relievers too - a story that broke two weeks ago.
However, it is the Big Pharma giving Doctors nice dinners or Kick-Backs to prescribe these things that get people hooked and they end up getting killed by heroin after their prescriptions are up
Fent killed Prince :(

becouse opioids are already banned...

Nobody outside of people in very extreme cases needs them. That’s why they made heroin illegal- it used to be a prescription drug. It wasn’t until the 2000s and Bush deregulating everything that these drugs were allowed to start popping up again. If you want to know who to blame for this it’s him.

how do I get these pills to kill myself

Addicts are weaklings. Fuck em

Because opiates fucking rock lmao

>dying from opioid

wtf drogued amerimutts are so fragile, toughen up for fuck sack, i min. 600mg trama daily since years.

Attached: tramalol.jpg (4128x2322, 1.67M)

What do you think the Afghanistan war was about? Poppy fields, opium. I mean the absolute state of Sup Forums these days. Doesn't anyone read anymore?

Attached: 1520267361015.gif (500x391, 1.42M)

Degenerate

Attached: 1521338999133.png (1270x706, 1.45M)

The (((Drug War))) was and is phoney anyway.

>wut?

>Nobody outside of people in very extreme cases needs them
What about them, then? Jut let them live in agony because some stupid faggot can't control himself?

Who cares that much about drug addicts anyway?

Faggot

>drug addicts dieing
>this is bad somehow

S to spit on their graves

SSSSSSS

Trama is for pussies.

Attached: 1483042407061.gif (422x418, 3.78M)

Because both democrats and republicans get incredible amounts of lobbying money from the pharmaceutical industry, and that money is far more important to everyone with the power to change something than 115 deaths a day on average. The rich are a fucking plague, no matter what they are.

The problem with addicts is they destroy not only themselves but they're also a drain on their families and communities. And once it becomes a widespread problem and you have a significant portion of your population addicted then it becomes a national crisis.

This. Not to mention drug companies want people addicted to opiates. And drug companies have one of the most powerful lobby groups in washington. Makes the NRA look like mum and dad writing a nasty letter.

You are too smart for most of the populace & David Fagg!!!

After 1823 the Sun God took the earth into it's own heavenly being, and we now fall under. We now fall under. WE now fall under. aS the people sing: Glory to the Sun God King. Bless the maidens o who please their Sun God King with duties and sing in his o so bright light. That is why there are 43 people on this earth, and the rest of them are soulless and need to be vindicated.

Theres no way those numbers are correct, thats almost 42,000 people dying a day... the US populus would run out of adults in like 10 fucking years if that was the case. Just another media story to get people to watch their channel. If doctors wern't such fuck wits and actually did something to fix the cause of pain, (such as installing national federal health benefits) then maybe it wouldn't be such a huge fucking problem.

In Aus we just banned codeine because people worked out how to make lean, I for one and fucking pissed at this. DXM and Dihydrocodeine is still available over the counter.

The war on drugs is a load of shit, the gov't is just pissed they dont get a cut of the multi billion dollar industry that is drugs and watch all the money go out of the country.

Attached: 1521421665643.png (720x695, 539K)

>absolute state of Sup Forums these days

15% shariablue
45% plebbitors
5% leftypol crossposting
10% JIDFniggers
10% CIAniggers
5% thots
10% real polacks

all the good ones migrated long ago on cripplechan/420/etc..

>don't read
we are outnumbered

Attached: pdfspol.png (1506x886, 121K)

G..gibs..?

Attached: 1506823028270.gif (300x229, 1.54M)

? how did you arrive at that number

you say this is a huge problem and absolutely refuse to recognize that big pharma is ran by jews and their lobbyist.

You are insincere. Stop dissembling and look at reality.

> 42,000 people dying a day
OP says
>says that 115 people a day

Am i missing something?

>115 people dying per day is almost 42,000 people dying in a day

Attached: 291202e0c8db9c18c45695fb685c0405.jpg (1440x960, 761K)

Because pharmaceuticals make up the majority of their advertising shekels, thus you will never see any real journalism on this topic from the M5M. Tucker probably went the furthest out of all the others, but they only speak up when things hit the fan and people are universally outraged, otherwise they just slip it under the rug.

Attached: 1518588060302.png (787x584, 401K)

come home white man, here your drug is payed by the taxpayers, it's so comfy

Attached: 1505942983824.jpg (734x680, 215K)

>wtf drogued amerimutts are so fragile
HON HON HON
>toughen up for fuck sack
>fuck sack
HON

Attached: laughing girls.png (449x401, 490K)

Having undergone three abdominopelvic surgeries, I do require opioids to mitigate severe and persistent abdominal pain in addition to digestive disturbances, specifically hydromorphone. However, I also meet the definition of an addict (depressive/anxious and transformed by opioids, energized) though this is undisclosed.

They're needed for non-addicts and recalcitrant addicts would benefit from simple, supervised, substitution therapy.

Weak ass soyboys can't handle some OC 80mgs and everyone is now kvetching, me and muh homies would snort that shit like it was candy plus you had more fatal overdoses 10+ yrs ago, weak ass soyboy millenials and gen z pussies shouldn't abuse drugs period.

This, pro sports, movies, TV, fast food, videogames, internet bloodsports, it's all distractions to keep people content in their doom

>fuck sack

whoops

Attached: 1507929880443.png (710x577, 30K)

>come home white man

But I don't speak frog. :(

Ill just get tramidol for the occasoinal strained muscle and just smoke weed, your pepe turned me off.

Attached: 1517633695581.gif (240x228, 858K)

700,000 people die in this country every year from heart disease.

don't worry, do you really think our niggers and mudslimes speak frog ?

Attached: 1518533811586.jpg (600x600, 143K)

I reached 600 mg. Seizured twice. Its a shitty opioid for us europoors.

I want hydrocodone as the murricans.

>Seizured twice.
how does it feel ? i never experienced it yet

Attached: 1520807306446.jpg (720x540, 29K)

We dont have the big pharma jew gobling down opioids here. We only have tram in the streets.

Attached: 1517371359613.jpg (4505x3003, 1.38M)

well dang, there really oughta be a law

there aren't any people anywhere, this is all part of my dream

Why do rappers front the shitty grandma mix that is codeine+promethazine?
A pint can cost you anywhere from 300-1k dollars because it's "out of production" but hundreds of thousands are sold weekly.

they have in my area
the dr will not prescribe painkillers for post surgery anymore

>codeine+promethazine

its so shitty! the only time i tried this admixture i was feeling nauseous but nothing more, what a scam.

Absolute blackout, you just wake up in the floor. Once I was with my gf at my parents house and the next one alone in my house. I fell into the trash (lel).

Fucking hell mate. Why are drugs so good. I want a iLiver already and forever the same dose opioids.

Attached: 1520749067049.jpg (154x178, 12K)

Teetotaler here, I think I've missed something... are these people dying from their doctors prescribed pain meds? Or are the meds stolen and sold by drug dealers to addicts? If the patients aren't the ones dying and its just junkies, why is this such a big deal?

Attached: 84949495.jpg (1024x1024, 145K)

Common core

>be american
>stub toe
>that'll be $10,000 on your insurance for literal heroin pills goy
>get addicted
>end up sucking cock on the street for another hit
>OD
>cant afford medical bills
>die

For one, opioids still have medical value as painkillers. The issue is not the opioids themselves, but poor medical/business practice with them. Pharma companies incentivize doctors to overprescribe. Pharma companies also lied about how addictive new opioids were to make them more generally prescribable for stuff like general pain (more prescriptions, more money).

Secondly banning a substance when you already have an addicted population is a shitty idea. Addicts experience withdrawal and go looking for illicit sources. You need to provide addicts with treatment and get them into a system that weans them off. Injection clinics are a great way to do this, and have proven to reduce addiction and overdoses in areas where they are implemented. Banning the substance also serves to criminalize addicts, making them less likely to seek help.

Thirdly the addict base build by American pharma companies has expanded to the point where other countries are cashing in on it (like China making fentanyl by the pound).

The only way to fight this is to focus on two things: helping addicts and clamping down on the institutional forces that drive the epidemic. Addicts need to be treated as medical patients, not criminals. Pharma companies that lie about their product and push doctors to dole out insane prescriptions need to be stopped.

Any strategy to fight the epidemic that revolves around criminalizing addicts and going after street level dealers rather than institutional level suppliers and producers will fail. It will make a lot of people feel good ("We're fighting the drug scourge"), but it won't produce results. It will further entrench the addict population.

A mix of both. But enough cases with doctors doing a shitty job to cause alarm. Ever heard of Doc Hollywood? That mofo was giving it out like candy.

>trama

faggot

>I fell into the trash.
kek, i could do easy bantz but i wont

>Why are drugs so good.
i feel you mate

Attached: 1520721919440.jpg (793x786, 54K)

How about we just stop banning shit and let adults make decisions for themselves?

Attached: 1711196-136845_backstage_at_the_2011_golden_globes_christian_bale_feels_incredibly_spoiled_after_win (300x300, 11K)

are soyboys considered adults? legit question

Attached: 1518483377122.jpg (680x578, 64K)

Opioids also became common because doctors became less reluctant to prescribe them back in the 90s. This was when a lot of myths regarding pain and medication were being debunked.

I have 15 oxys on my table rn

Because the people dying are poor rural whites.

Because government regulation works user.
This is government regulation in action and people are dying!
It works! Trust the politicians! They actually care about you! They actually care about America! They arent selling you out to immigrants, foreign interests, or special interests!
And Big Pharma? Well someone has to be the drug dealer.
Its just like currency you see:
>government prints currency : OK
>you make currency : Prison for life

>government endorsed entity sells drugs: OK
>you sell drugs: Trump personally shoots you in the head

Seriously though has Trump learned absolutley nothing from 40+ years of failed policy? Does not one person remember prohibition and the violence it caused? How come they gave up on alcohol and not weed or opiates? All very interesting questions that lead to one answer, our government is corrupt and needs a cleansing.

Too much money exchanging hands with big Pharma, user. The preaching about the opioid epidemic is just lip service. At this point nothing will be done. They got us by the balls and they know it.

Attached: Kim Bog Un shuts it down.png (569x437, 304K)

this
fuck off op you shill

And they get what they deserve for electing people that support draconian drug laws.

because it's mostly whites dying.
who cares?

Attached: white-genocide-alcohol-drugs.png (1500x1459, 1.3M)

Youre a spic. I hope your family gets deported and dismembered.

Its what you get for supporting draconian gun laws.

I fell into the fokin trash m8. Trow me all your Penn&Teller memes.

People are screaming that shit at Dr's all the time.

Ban all hearts!

fuck off commie shill

Attached: 1336054359139.jpg (333x278, 22K)

The AMA is too corrupt to be managing pain. They cannot be trusted.

And what the fuck do laws have to do with people overdosing? Obviously the laws dont mean shit. What we should be doing is deporting every fucking mexican we find back to their fucking shithole. Theres no telling which fucking beaner is a drug muel. Which fucking beaner has connections with drug cartels. Which fucking beaner is sitting on tons of weed and cocaine and opiates. You motherfuckers are getting rich off this shit. Off people dying. And you say its their fault. Theyre fucking addicted you retard. Thats what you make the fucking drugs for. I wish the US military would just carpet bomb mexico.

Because it's not the oppids fault, it's tgat fact that the manufacturers push for them to be prescribed for everything. A ton of Americans are on painkillers.

M8 Mexico isn't the issue. Before Mexico it was Colombia. And a ton of it is also produced here. It's the demand that creates the supply.

nobody died from weed nigger. the other shit can burn in hell though desu

All Opioids must be banned. They are more dangerous than guns.

The real problem behind them is the Jewish Families that push them in the countries.

you can't shoot people with opiods user, that's the governments job when they (((UMF)))

>don't worry, do you really think our niggers and mudslimes speak frog ?

As an Amerimutt I was told about the meme that if unless you speak frog you'll get ignored by everyone.

Because they are necessary for people in extreme pain and there is no substitute. The problem is not the drugs, it's the kike doctors and pharma marketing department jews

So because theres a demand we should ignire it? Well i demand mass murderers. No. Shut the fuck up. If theres a demand we have to meet it.

>I have 15 oxys on my table rn

Scrape that outer coating off and cook those fuckers up and then shoot them into your veins :)

Nah I'm good

>cook those fuckers up and then shoot them into your veins
oxy's suck to shoot, no rush. Dilaudid on the other hand is better than heroin

Attached: 1487898604691.gif (149x181, 836K)