Doesn't it annoy you when a male character gets a girl and destroys a potential girl on girl relationship...

Doesn't it annoy you when a male character gets a girl and destroys a potential girl on girl relationship? I just wish that male characters would just stand there and do nothing, like doesn't blush or get flustered after a girl and doesn't care if girls like him or not. Sorta like a talking room decoration that moves the plot forward, you know, so he doesn't have to ruin any yuri.

Doesnt happen in Hibike! though

no one cares what you want though
fuck off

Considering that it doesn't happen I'm simply going to assume the Lord doesn't want it to.

Nah. /u/fag tears are always hilarious.

It was annoying in Hibike and Tamako Market, but I like Cardcaptor Sakura, Sailor Moon, Aria, etc. so I dunno

/u/fags are at it again. Dykes should be gassed.

Only if there is any real potential for yuri. If het is established at the beginning it's not an issue for me.
That being said, yuri still improves everything, so there's that.

>but I like Cardcaptor Sakura, Sailor Moon, Aria, etc
I hated it in those.

Lesbians are a tired 2000s meme that should die already.

>implying God wants you to watch anime in the first place

Lesbians is a normalfag fetish and shit is so fucking boring. The bitches cant even have proper sex and have to resort to strapping on toys to fuck each other with. It's unnatural and they're forcing it.

Hetshitters sure are in full force today.

>Lesbians is a normalfag fetish and shit is so fucking boring.
Cocks must be more your speed.

>have to resort to strapping on toys to fuck each other with
Most don't even use strap on, faggot.

>pushing the LGBTWTFBBQ agenda

>first thing he thinks of in a hetero relationship is cock

Obviously you're the one that's sus.

>most don't even use strap on

Most of them do actually because lesbian sex is so fucking forced and they need outside help from objects to help them orgasm.

>bringing up politics
Fuck off.

Well, OP, I saw what you did there. You were brave to attempt this on neo-Sup Forums.

This is the shit that makes yurifags so unbearable.

It makes me laugh like a manic. /u/fags deserve all the suffering they get.

Yurifags are beta males who accepted the fact that they're beta. They can't even imagine themselves with any girl, so they just ship girls with other girls. Because the sight of a male with a girl triggers them, reminds them of their tiny dicks and their impotence.

Human biology itself shows that males are supposed to be with females, it's not even an argument. Your body is literally designed to be with the opposite sex. Saying otherwise is just being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian. Then again Sup Forums is hipster land so I shouldn't bother anymore

>first thing he thinks of in a hetero relationship is cock
If the dick is chopped off it's called a tranny relationship.

>Most of them do actually
Some do, most don't actually. Most are content with clitoris play.

Get into a tub with a jellyfish you fuckin chode choker.

/thread

Yurifags eternally BTFO

Can we all just stop? I'm tired of constantly calling out all this falseflagging. Do any of you actually enjoy this? I just want to discuss cute girls doing cute girls, not any of this fanbase war or 3DPD or man-hating bullshit.

>Sup Forums hates yuri now
What went wrong?

>rages on an animeme board instead of spending time with real life girls
>not a beta male

Is it a slow news day or something? What's up with all these bait threads?

Hibike happened. It brought hordes of third world Sup Forums users to Sup Forums for some reason.

Sup Forums doesn't hate yuri, Sup Forums hates /u/ shipperfags.

>rages about a post on an anememe board instead of spending time with real life girls
>not a beta male

The man-hating is often justified though. After getting baited by yuribait multiple times you become wary of male characters.

OP is just responding to his own posts trying to lure in yurifags and yurihaters to get a nice shitstorm brewing.

THIS

All third world autists are out of the woodwork right now, just as planned. Enjoy the ment user.

I didn't mind it in Tamako Market, I thought the hetero romance was cuter.
It pissed me off like crazy in Aria though, because there was no buildup for Alicia, and the male counterparts for Akari and Aika were not very good characters.

The projection is strong with this one.

>posting 3DPD shit
>caring about 3DPD women

I want normalfags to leave Sup Forums.

anime is normie shit and has been for years. I think your fedora is so tight it cut off circulation to your brain

Why do you think these yurishippers always kissless virgins while people who are into hetero are actually the ones socializing and getting laid? Really makes you think

>normie
>fedora

You know, I really like it when there's a strong romance buildup between male and female characters, but suddenly the female character ends up with another girl and cucks the guy forever. Feels like fucking score man.

If you would loosen up those yuri googles you might be able to accept to possibility of heterosexual females being capable of being same sex friends and having nonromantic interests and hobbies. Portraying straight girls who aren’t constantly thinking about the dick isn’t baiting. Just unrealistic

Intolerant sexist piece of human trash.

>nooo anime is muh sekrit hobby and Sup Forums is muh sekrit club11

actually made me chuckle thinking someone in the year 2017 still thinks he's "in the know" and is a special snowflake for going on Sup Forums and being into yuri. fucking hilarious

But that's OP, thinking you can treat men so badly.

Best post on Sup Forums

That doesn't make yuribait any less real. It's easy to say "but they are just good friends!"in hindsight, but sometimes it's very obvious what the writers were going for.

Men are supposed to be stoic ascetics, they can and should take.

>my off-topic trash is totally Sup Forums-related
Sup Forums wants you back.

Objectively wrong.

>special snowflake

DAmn....

For spineless beta faggots. Only weak "men" need a bitch to live.

I've fucked your waifu and 4 3DPD. Deal with it.

If men are supposed to be stoic, why do you hate yuribait happens? You should take it on the chin like a real man.

I'd rather take it in the boipussy.

Why do yurifags get so mad at the existence of the male sex
Do they hate men
Do they hate themselves

I hate it, but I'm taking it alright.

Well I wouldn't, but you go on.

Sorry, meant to say I would.

Disregard that, I'm currently choking on 12 cocks and trying to break my personal record

I guess this is what some people do to project their unrequited feelings of love towards a girl who ends up with another guy.
Interesting but it's like your cucking yourself.

Personally, depending on the story or character developments I don't mind it.
But I don't really care for a story with that as the main basis or when it comes out of nowhere. Just not my thing.
I'd prefer a story with women that were bisexual over total lesbians. Nothing against them, just my preferences.

My overall preference is regular romance between a guy and girl.
But even then I have a ton of issues with a lot of animes and some mangas who make the male completely unbearable to read.
Just kissing is like the equivalent to having sex for the dude..
If a story progresses beyond that point with a good plot and characters, im happy.

I'm not saying that I hate the existence of male sex, I prefer male leads to be honest, but yuri is the superior form of love.

Are you done replying to yourself?

>2017 Sup Forums prefers yaoi over yuri

Sorry guys, I have to leave, my boyfriend just got here.
Had funsies posting with you!

Completely nailed it.

Cucking who? I'm not an autistic waifufag.

Take care.

Yurifags can get annoying at times, but I would glady take them everytime over the self insert waifufags that swarm Sup Forums.

Yuri and yaoi are not natural enemies. If anything they complete each other. The real issue is rabid falseflaggers.

As yurifag I enjoyed butthurt from hibikek and LWA faggots, serves you fucking right.

>As yurifag
>implying

>when the pussy is stronger than cock

Asuka did it

The only show that did that is legend of Korea and the lesbo relationship wasn't even good

Yuri is gay, and gay people go to Hell

ITT: butthurt yurifag

Hi t/u/mblr.

As a /u/-fag I accept that 99.98% of all anime wouldn't be about cute lesbians doing cute lesbian things. That's what yuri manga is for.

Lesbianism is the most boring sexuality

I've always seen yurifags as reformed waifufags who realised that they would never get with their 2D waifu's, so they started shipping their waifus with each other instead.

c u c k

Read Aria manga because there is more chapters with Akaris male counterpart and i liked Aikas relationship with that nerd

same person

Damn how did you know it's all me?

Nah. Nothing cant beat a cock

No, because unlike yurifags, I don't feel intimidated by male characters in fiction to the point where I feel uncomfortable about them being romantic with women. All because they gave up on competing in the gene pool and thus only feel at ease when the people involved in romance are so far removed from them that they don't even share a gender with them.

Or maybe you just find lesbians hot I don't know.

untrue

f-fuck, don't tell anyone ok?

Everyone already knew, it was a waste of his time typing all that out.

That's retarded and delusional, just because they're fictional its not guaranteed the ships will become canon. Also 99% of anime girls are interested in cock anyway so Yuri shippings with them are just fan fiction

page nine save rave no. 1

Kumiko more like Cummicute

typical page five save rave

>Implying Kumiko are interested in some guy.

I want an anime that has one of those love triangle setups where it looks like two het relationships are going to happen, but then the two dudes and two girls get together.

Don't read Stravaganza.

What is going on in this picture?

This is weird, right? I don't get it.