SJW & /pol

My son told me Sup Forums blows now... It is full of sjw shills.

I stayed away from Sup Forums because I didn't have the time for rabbit holes. I never knew the 'good' days of Sup Forums.

My son is right: too many libshits are on here.

I hate liberals. I've been saying that for years. I've been red-pilled for 40+ years now.

Been hating them since the '70. My son insists it's The Jews. I insist it's The Liberals, yet I never tell him he's wrong about the jews, 'cuz there is truth there. I just think it's the beta-libs following sjw orders. Orders by cultural Marxists (Jews).

For those who've been on /pol for a long time, have you seen the sjw (on orders) shilling beyond the pale in recent years?

It's sickening how many beta-bitches are on here trying to blue-pill and sew discontent.

I don't think the Libtards realize 1) they're being controlled, 2) there is no going back once ppl are red-pilled, and 3) /pol sees right through them.

[This is my 1st /pol post]

Attached: Jasmine.jpg (528x960, 151K)

You mean your wife's son.

You're the libfag type I'm talking about

Yep, it's that good old liberal morality, the issue is that they have tell everybody that it's NOT american nerds addicted to movies and comic books, but anything else, so your son thinks it's the jews and the kids that can read think that it's "cultural marxism".

Sup Forums was never better than it is now. It used to be quite cancerous and most of the traffic was autists. At least now theres decent discussion without a bunch of tripfags and idiots. There will always be leftists here to try to prove something. Sup Forums is better now ( the last 5 years) than it ever was 10-15 years ago

Boomer slide thread confirmed

shut up faggot. never post here again

Well you aren’t wrong.

what's your education level, rust belt dweller?

I'm a Sr. Electrical Engineer doing R&D work.

Thanks for an honest answer.

e.g.

Attached: rMRM_WIND1.jpg (143x387, 22K)

Golden is a nice place, huh?

Tits or GTFO

Die Boomer! You don't belong in this world!

Apu is a little nigger boy.
Top kek.

>The black kid playing the monkey

Let me ponder your complex options

Attached: 1520411738435.jpg (850x478, 51K)

reddit spacing

lurk moar faggot

Not a reddfag.

>pic of a shitskin
>BASED!

a lot of it is shills and bots and even Sup Forumstards trolling their own, often times lazily. it's always been an ocean of piss

How does it feel to be this retarded?

Attached: image.jpg (980x551, 350K)

nice