If they found the remains of Hitler and could put his DNA into an egg in your wifes uterus

would you do it? Fucking shit, i would be honored to bring that beautyful innocent boy back to life.

Attached: FCC78E8E-F2E6-40E7-92FA-00505443F356.gif (226x200, 114K)

It was the time and place that made the man.

Hitler is gone user, his memory isn't. Don't let that fade away.

Attached: 1517207772746.jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

Hmmm. What if you could clone him tho? Wouldnt you want to raise him as your son? I bet he would make a great doctor. Or vet. Hitler loved dogs.

No, Hitler was a fag.

No, experience made the man; you would have a fancy looking pet, nothing more.

>experience makes the man
>white people have superior genes as evidenced by the historical accomplishments of white men
Pick one.

Attached: 2D.png (307x287, 131K)

If hitler was bad because of his genetic makeup, what would that say about black people?

Attached: hyperthink.gif (388x394, 33K)

>would I become a cuckold for Hitler
Fuck no. He had his chance.

Nah, with my luck, I'd get the Hitler who wanted to be an art history major. That would be embarrassing.

Don't you get it? It was his experiences, his culture, and his genetics. Culture is developed by people with things in common, such as race and geography. When we say that whites are superior, we are referring to the spirit of the West. That culture and drive that made us the most successful and wealthy civilization in history. Our culture is our people, it is our land, and it is our history. Unfortunately, we are losing all of them

Not my wife's, but my sister's and I'll adopt him.

I wonder where Hitler was buried? Argentina or Antarctica?

Attached: 1509142547563.gif (2724x1740, 752K)

>we're losing our culture
Then maybe it wasn't so fucking great, eh?

Attached: nig_uncletom.jpg (436x462, 28K)

>something can be lost
>therefore it had no value

>the free market of ideas decided my idea was shit
>it was the jews

Attached: laughevenmore.gif (500x455, 496K)

>>the free market of ideas decided my idea was shit
Did it? That's why we are still responsible for all the major advancements in the world right? That's why we hold the amount of influence that we do? Because the idea was shit? The inclination of the free market is not towards progress, it is towards profit and control. The destruction of the West by the free market does not mean that the West was shit. The free market is not the driving force, it is a leech. It has attached itself to the spirit of the West and exploited it. In the end it will move on to the next victim and continue to suck this world dry
>>it was the jews
Where did I mention the Jews?

Attached: E8B343D5-89C5-4EEC-8D1A-892DCD7A48AF.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

>crab grass overruns the valuable green grass in your lawn! Therefore our lawns should all have crab grass!

Attached: 0D09F644-22E6-461E-B1D2-0651DCF9781F.png (394x450, 17K)

Audibly kek’d. Good job sir.

Occams razor says youre excuses are too lengthy to be correct, and the shorter, correct answer is, simply, genetics.

>thinking that the seed of a man spawns the same man
Fucking retard

Here you go kike

Attached: aadf.jpg (326x245, 19K)