What happens if Trump fires him?

What happens if Trump fires him?

Attached: PAPM101-1028_2013_120951_hd.jpg (1365x910, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_Massacre
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would he?

Attached: 1499039075367.jpg (2322x1536, 2.35M)

a week of kvetching and then they'll try something else

The shit hits the fan when the deep state realizes that Trump no longer cares about optics.

Attached: yesyesyes.gif (436x415, 650K)

The Liberals try insurrection, and find out why we didn't give up our AR-15s.

Trump is a true American Patriot and Hero.

Mueller is a Deep State Dem Traitor and Liar.

We must defend the President At All Costs!

KAG! 2020

We MOBILIZE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

it would be a very, very, very, good day for the fbi

>What happens if Trump fires him?
Idiots dress like vaginas and march around for a couple days, then back to normal.

Attached: 1so6sc.jpg (433x426, 155K)

Haha, Trump is the one trying to grab the guns this time around. Fucker is pushing more gun control than Obama managed in 8 fucking years, and practically has Feinstein sucking his dick.

Impeaching that piece of shit would be the best outcome for gun owners, rather than having a turncoat RINO in power.

Attached: p.jpg (700x427, 50K)

lots of crying / facebook virtue signalling

a bunch of well-funded "grassroots" protests

popular actors and entertainments staunchly against and leading the cause

a cheesy wannabe-heroic sounding hashtag / slogan like "We're Not Gonna Take It"

Attached: bee-1364329_1920.jpg (1920x1279, 698K)

Lurch has not found any wrongdoing and it's been over a year. Talk about milking a project...he's worse than a nigger

This.

Attached: taxi_driver.gif (185x164, 300K)

Trump wouldn't fire him. Sessions can though.

you're not passing

Attached: 1518727492946.png (900x720, 984K)

Weak concern troll

Saturday Night Massacure 2.0.

It would probably end much the same way.

He literally said take the guns first, ask questions later. Banning bump stocks by executive order. Applauding Democrat backed gun laws across the country.

Keep sucking orange dick, you fucking faggots. You put a NYC liberal in charge after all

Attached: tf.jpg (2400x1444, 277K)

Yes for people that have had the cops called on them 30 some times..seems very fucking reasonable to me

t. 31 year old gun owner that has NEVER had the cops called on him.

He still won't go away. Only death will rid us of these parasites

I remember the last time a libshit got friendly with trump. it didn't go their way

Attached: Chuck+Schumer+Donald+Trump+in+Oval+Office,+White+House_10738817_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg (1279x720, 692K)

Try reading the fine print - that shit is a slippery slope open to broad interpretation by local donut eaters when some pissed girlfriend decides to get even and such. Taking away guns from veterans is also part of this the powers that be really want, by branding them all as pstd crazies.

He'll be impeached, if not right away then after the midterms.

10000000D Chess? Not this time. Trump's shitty response to the FL shooting has emboldened gun grabbers like nothing before. He should not have given them anything.

Kill yourself faggot shill traitor, remember faggot traitors hang first.

Everyone with a brain that doesn't have their heads stuck in Trump's asshole will vote for people to impeach that orange faggot.

And then when he's gone we'll all laugh at the sad lemmings on Sup Forums that lost their senile orange savior.

Nothing, because we will kill anyone who resists.

WAR!

TOTAL WAR!

Is that what you think faggot?

Congress would be forced to appoint a special counsel, probably Mueller. And trump gets impeached for obstructing justice. I’m hoping it comes sooner than later.

PRAISE KEK

You want your death sooner than later? I'm happy to oblige.

nothing because the democrats are neutered and have no power
there will be a lot of yelling on tv about how it's over and he will be impeached any second...
...a n y second

Yep more or less.

You can go back to choking on Trump's dick for now though, have fun!

>hang first
Considering there will be no guns left after Trump is finished grabbing them, that's about the highest level of technology you will have.

Trump should put a name plate like Finestien that says "God Emperor Trump"

Nothing. Because all our politicians are spineless cucks.

I never voted in my life you pedo kike

There will be some protests and CNN will spend a week whining about "norms" and "values" being eroded, then there will be a mass shooting or a natural disaster and everyone will forget about it.

And yet you just can't get those lips of yours off that pudgy orange penis. You need it.

Then he's guilty, pretty much.

IDGAF about that kike puppet. Death to all Kikes, pedos and tyrants.

Liberal chimpout of the century. That's why his job is 100% safe, even if he straight up manufactured evidence ala Fusion GPS to impeach Warlord Drumpf.

You Kikes are all going to die either way.

To be honest they should be banned
Go watch YouTube videos of people using them they have little to no accuracy, it's like spray bullets over there in the general area of the target. I would be more in favor of legalizing full auto conversations than having a retarded shooting a gun that is bouncing back and forth just spraying bullets

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_Massacre