Should The West Punish Russia?

strawpoll.me/15278545

Last thread before I call it complete.

Attached: RussiaWestRelations.png (828x412, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Idiotic question based on the premise that the west can punish Russia.

They can levy harsher sanctions. Destroy their currency and plunge the country into an economic hell.

bump

For what? They didn't do it.

Wow, even Poland is cucked. They raped and starved your country and now you shill for them. lol

How pathetic.

Russians didn't do anything to Poland, jewish communist did

True this.
Op is a jew shill.

Attached: 1519176852203.jpg (360x425, 39K)

Yes, everything is the fault of the Jews. Of course. It's not Russia, which is proven to have used rare isotopes to poison their ex spies, it's the Jews somehow.

Fuck off, you traitorous faggots. I honestly wish I could fucking kill you all with my hands.

hush... russkie here will cry if you keep saying things like that... they super duper power you know.

>implying this will punish Russia

Things like that only affect your regular Ivan who wouldn't be able to buy sausages, Putin and his clique will stay in power for a very long time regardless of what the (((West))) does

Fuck off Schlomo

>Islamist rape Brit children
Part and Parcel

>Islamist truck of peace Brit pedestrians
Part and Parcel

>Islamist blows up a crowd of youth outside a concert
Part and Parcel

>"Russian double agent harmed"
OMG!!! We want nuclear war now!!!

It is all Part and Parcel. When Russia nukes Britcuckistan be sure to remind the cucks it is all Part and Parcel of being cucks.

Attached: 1521232600792.jpg (850x618, 158K)

Attached: 1520585154835.jpg (480x480, 28K)

>Should The West Punish Russia?
Why is the West even doing business with Russia? Until Putin and his thugs start acting civilized, the West should have nothing to do with the Russian kakistocracy.

for what? kicking kikes out of their country?

Whatever, you fucking faggots. You have just proven that you are a bunch of traitors and would rather let Russia off the hook just because not a 100% of problems related to Muslims aren't fixed.

This entire board sucks Russian cock.

Fuck you all, hope you all get polonium in your tea.

I'm going to bed.

Attached: NoChangingTheirMinds.jpg (833x442, 75K)

Attached: 1516602613463.png (720x603, 638K)

Attached: 1390933359880.png (2000x2000, 68K)

>the west

FOR doing what?

Fucking THIS

I trashed all our Russian dressing. It’s thousand island here on our. I also got rid of titos vodka

Who cares about this? I really don't give a shit one way or the other about this when there are thousands of problems in this country alone that are deserving of way more media attention but are being (conviniently) blocked out by MUH RUSSIA.

Maybe we should be sorting out the whole Brexit deal so that doesn't get fucked up, maybe we should be doing something about the known child abuse rings, maybe we should be doing something about the immigration and birth rates in this country, maybe we should be doing just about anything other than pretending like we are all hard when it comes to Russia. Talk about biting off more than you can chew, this is really where Theresa May is going to pretend that she is going to take a stand while our country has been on the fast track to becoming a floating joke as she stood idly by? Against Russia? Yeah, good luck Theresa. Let me know when you take a stand against Pakis raping little kids.

I wish Russia was able to actually do that for starters.

They did.

Ha, but you can’t

Sage

Should punish Israel
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

Attached: 9ADE9C09-8990-40D7-95E0-9EC883DD0A14.jpg (400x600, 53K)

i rather have leaf posters banned

Stop swinging your dick Justin. It's not intimidating.

NO

Russia did not rig the elections (as proved in the indictment) and there's nothing wrong with Russia protecting Syria from the evil kike/ISIS regime.

Wake the fuck up, people!

Attached: MemeCenter_1517184211278_511.jpg (711x615, 91K)

For what? No proofs yet and even then obly the UK should act, fuck do we have to do with them? Let Big Brother bong bait their people into a useless Eurotrash war, when over half their population is dead for no reason, they can tell us how it went.

How many of those are Putinbots is the real question.

Will OP ever stop sucking cock?
1.Yes
2.No

You dog fucking faggot

Attached: D30BB254-04D6-47E2-A817-529A33B4D469.jpg (844x757, 320K)

voted yes
please invade, I wanna shoot some yuropean dogs