Trump wants death penalty for drug dealers

Thoughts?

Attached: dbzpepe.png (796x588, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/healthcare/379049-trump-to-release-plan-addressing-opioid-epidemic-on-monday
nytimes.com/2018/03/16/nyregion/fentanyl-subsys-drug-kickbacks.html
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2016/05/china-opium-wars-battling-addiction-beijing-160516141819379.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

needs a traditional catholic program to indoctrinate those poor souls before they die

Start with the CIA

Source?

Attached: 11745370_1063005723717421_1652569331539439430_n.png (718x325, 63K)

do it.

thehill.com/policy/healthcare/379049-trump-to-release-plan-addressing-opioid-epidemic-on-monday

Fuck yes. Now we can finally do what Duerte is doing in the Philippines.

Good, I suggest starting with CIA.

>a plan to combat the opioid epidemic that includes the controversial move to use the death penalty for some drug dealers.
It nearly brings a tear to my eye. I can't believe I might be living in an actual country again during my life time, lad.

Good.

I agree
Death penalty for drug dealers for about two generations then legalize all drugs.

nytimes.com/2018/03/16/nyregion/fentanyl-subsys-drug-kickbacks.html

>The four other doctors charged in the New York case are Jeffrey Goldstein of New Rochelle, N.Y.; Todd Schlifstein of New York City; Dialecti Voudouris of New York City; and Alexandru Burducea of Little Neck, N.Y.

TRUMP IS LEGITIMATELY GASSING THE KIKES

>A DOJ official wrote in an email that "Under current law, the federal death penalty is available for several limited drug-related offenses--for example through violations of the "drug kingpin" provisions in 18 USC 3591(b) and 21 USC 848(e)."
Earlier it said "a move"; here it says "under current law ... is available." So which is it? A move or a change? Or is it something that's already there?

>Trump will also call on Congress to pass legislation reducing the threshold amount of drugs sold that are required to invoke mandatory minimum sentences for drug traffickers “who knowingly distribute certain illicit opioids that are lethal in trace amounts.”
Maybe this is the part where it's updated, or "moved."

imagine being a degenerate druggie, drifting away into darkness as the gas fills your lungs.
just before you descend into hell, you take one last glance though the gas chamber porthole, and see this face.

Attached: Donald-Trump-1.jpg (300x300, 85K)

He has the task to recover ethnolevels, killing drug dealers ( that he assumes are non white) would accomplish this and be legal.

It won't, it's just populism

> we should legalize Heroin
> we should legalize Ecstasy
> we should legalize crack

MAGA-ing in action

Attached: 1515751134486m.jpg (916x1024, 80K)

If you're not a degenerate then it won't be a problem, will it for you, user?

Im okay if its the death penalty for opium dealers. Weed dealers shouldn't be killed tho.

Start with big pharma

what is the best execution methods for druggies?
throwing from a tall building, or burying alive is the cheapest.
they could also make a room that fills with water and drowns 50 - 100 criminals at once.

Attached: 6583256783567.png (500x500, 407K)

Fine by me, worked in the Philippines. As a degenerate drug using psychonaut myself I never buy or sell drugs, thats for posers and plebs. I just synthesize my own. If you can't make your own drugs then you don't deserve to get high, off to the firing squad.

Attached: 1503275386146.jpg (600x485, 60K)

This lol

Catholics don't belong in America. Go back to the third world shitholes you crawled out of.

sounds good to me

there won't be any degenerates, bc everyone will be degenerate by your logic

these drugs are banned for a reason

ohh the leaf came out!

The truth shall set you free

>I can't control myself even though my ancestors did
into the polish chamber

spbp
What a totalitarian nightmare! The state having that kind of control? I don't want them to have that kind of power. I mean Duterte pulls off killing drug dealers pretty well but Jesus people what's next? Death penalty for my friendly neighborhood weedman?

Do bounties instead

Attached: 1476912300111.jpg (535x434, 65K)

Do it!

Attached: c3f852cb29d5d039ec70a2fa2f599f3b_XL.jpg (1024x723, 74K)

If that death penalty includes the people in the CIA that control the drug trade then I'm all for it.

but then we'll have no reason to be afghanistan

Attached: barronwtf.png (232x333, 108K)

N-no, they don't count! That's, uh, procurement of funds, not drug trafficking!

im gonna animate that pepe

based sp

Works for me

Attached: Slobway.png (125x125, 2K)

Maybe that's the point.

inb4 this is 189247219D chess to drain the swamp
>set death penalty for drug dealing
>expose elite for dealing drugs

He is avenging Lil Peep's death. Bless that man.

Somehow I doubt hes going to execute the doctors who peddle these drugs in the first place

Hitler used amphetamines. You're a brainlet.

hopefully not black or hispanic drug dealers! HEH

I wish. Western Duterte would be a godsend

please do yes

Uhhh... can you say Hitler? He knows the poor, underprivledged mexicans sell drugs in order to provide income. Hes just being a racist nazi and hide his actual intentions.
#impeach #trump #nazi #hitler

Attached: pepe.gif (796x588, 2.82M)

lol checked

no u

Attached: pepe.gif.gif (796x588, 1.89M)

wtf..

Attached: smugshitpostingpepe.gif (602x999, 518K)

how do is it feel being one step above a taco bell worker?

Attached: brotherofaguy.jpg (359x577, 86K)

Attached: B06CAF86-32D1-4FA0-A21F-5145393CD674.jpg (900x900, 86K)

Why not the death penalty for big pharma?

they have enough money to fund a war...

Attached: 1513540141405.jpg (800x800, 64K)

the left will call it racist for targeting black niggers.

Attached: 20c.jpg (350x466, 27K)

Attached: Lee Groves - Industrial.gif (440x666, 171K)

Do you drink coffee? Drink alcohol? Do you realize more people die of alcohol and more property is destroyed because of alcohol than anything else? You realize that alcohol is extremely destructive and dangerous because it's innately toxic and causes people to do stupid shit. Alcoholics who drink every day tend to die much sooner than people who take opioids daily who dont suffer physical effects at all. So no matter what you have to concede that alcohol is at least as bad as any other drug. And you have to concede that the prohibition of alcohol was extremely destructive in the united states and lead to increased crime. You also have to concede that the most extreme genocides against drugs did not stop drug use and Mao's attempt barely subdued the opium use for a decade but now china produces most of the worlds fentnyl.. and fentnyl is actually safer than morphine because it has a wider therapeutic ratio.. it's just that dealers dont weigh it out accurately.

I seriously don't have the time to get into it with you, but you're wrong. In 20-40 years the war on drugs will be looked at the same way we look back at slavery and the holocaust. People who supported it or continue to support it will be treated like racists or neo-nazis. One day people are going to wake up from this and even so there is a large portion of people who actively take drugs. Take note of this, EVERY CATEGORY OF HUMAN BEING THAT WERE SENT TO DEATH CAMPS IN THE HOLOCAUST ARE NOW A PROTECTED MINORITY, ***EXCEPT DRUG ADDICTS.**** It is literally only a matter of time before drug addicts are given special social privileges because they will be seen as an oppressed minority, and you will be seen as a bigoted genocidal troglodyte.

Attached: down_smugi.jpg (300x338, 30K)

This is exactly what the war on drugs accomplishes.

Drugs being expensive creates and incentive for the poor, problem users and addicts, spreading addiction because they need customers to sell to in order to pay for their own habits. When i was a teen there were dealers that hung around our walk home because they were desperate to get a few kids hooked so they could middle them drugs in order to pay for their own. Even if drugs weren't legalized, but methadone and other replacement drugs were more available, the incentive to do this would be far less because they could treat their withdrawals without needing thousands of dollars a month to do so. Doctors have no incentive to give these pills because there is such a stigma amongst doctors and they can make money doing normal stuff.. the only doctors that will treat addicts are usually sleazeballs that have some other blemish on their records and they always ask for cash only and charge 400 dollars a visit.

KRATOM IS ALREADY LEGAL AND WE DO NOT SEE SIGNIFICANT NEW CASES OF ADDICTION BECAUSE OF IT. At the very least things like methadone which don't get addicts high but just relieve their withdrawals need to be more available.

It's not ethical to tell people what they can put into their own bodies and to intervene in the markets that sell medications. The prescription business is a monopoly and a racket and that's another huge reason drugs are illegal because doctors don't want to lose the power of prescription. Don't you think that you should be able to prep for emergencies? If you really want to be prepared in case there is some kind of disaster or emergency shouldn't you want to stockpile medications like antibiotics and morphine which would save lives in case shtf?

The CIA has brought dope into the country numerous times and gotten caught as well as putting Karzai into power in afghanistan when his brother was a known heroin smuggler

Attached: 2smug.jpg (755x755, 60K)

Violent alcoholics that start fights and smell like vomit on the train are worse than Addicts who just keep to themselves? You cannot even distinguish most addicts because they only take enough to relieve withdrawals and do not get high. You don't think alcohol culture, bars and nightclubs are what get alcoholics hooked? So now you are a hypocrite.

>they only export it without selling them locally
ONLY B/C CHEAP HQ HEROIN IS SO AVAILABLE... SO YOU CONCEDE THAT WHEN PERCEIVED HEALTHIER OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE THAT'S WHAT ADDICTS WILL USE!!!
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2016/05/china-opium-wars-battling-addiction-beijing-160516141819379.html

>when your genocide wins
RESTORING PEOPLE'S FREEDOMS IS NOT GENOCIDE. I'm not advocating for sjwism either or fucking "white genocide." GENOCIDE IS AUTHORITARIAN BY NATURE AND FREEDOM IS THE OPPOSITE.

>See Serbs and Russian
Made Zero sense.. There is a trajectory in western culture and the culture of compassion and tolerance. It is just a matter of time before people realize they were being hypocritical about drug addiction and drug use. First you will see more access to treatment medications like methadone while the pharma industry hangs on for dear life as they try not to lose prescription powers. But eventually it will be like abortion and "body sovereignty" will be invoked as well as the genocide and holocaust connection. It's literally one of the next things for liberals and progressives to be enraged about, but this time libertarians will also be part of it. Remember, just 30 years ago being gay was seen as taboo and now it's celebrated. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see this happening with drug addiction and the drug war. Our culture takes everything that is oppressed and then celebrates it.
NOTE: EVEN NAZIS PLAY THE VICTIM

Attached: NAZI PLAYS VICTIM.png (554x417, 151K)

They have tried LITERALLY EVERYTHING. ALL THAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY KILL PEOPLE EN MASSE IS THAT THE DEALERS AND ADDICTS THAT ARE SMARTER AND STEALTHIER SURVIVE AND THEN TEACH OTHERS HOW THEY SURVIVED. DO YOU UNDERSTAND DARWINISM!? IT'S LIKE CULLING A HERD! YOU WILL ONLY MAKE THE OVERALL POPULATION OF ADDICTS AND DEALERS STRONGER, SMARTER, STEALTHIER AND OVERALL HARDER TO CATCH. THEY CANT STOP PEOPLE DOING DRUGS IN SAUDI OR NORTH KOREA. THEY HAVE TAKEN AUTHORITARIANISM AND VIOLENCE AS FAR AS IT WOULD GO!

SO, you concede that the only option to try next is freedom, tolerance, and/or compassion. Portugal, has had less new cases of drug addiction since decriminalizing. Switzerland the same, after introducing government heroin administration. The problem with those programs is that they are hard to get into and no smart addict will put their name on a list that says they are drug addicts. In Europe this kind of wrongful discrimination will result in not being able to get a firearm or being disqualified from certain fields of works, as well as being on the police's radar.

The only reason I know so much about drugs, is not because I do them, but I volunteered working in a rehab clinic in the states and I have seen many many drug addicts. The ones who struggled most often were the ones that tried to get off drugs completely. Opiates change brains permanently, and no amount of will power can help some of them. There is no guarantee that when they stop using their brian will go back to normal even if they exercise and and get emotional therapy, and doing healthy things when they are in withdrawal is incredibly hard and even normal people barely exercise. Addicts will stay sober for years yet feel like shit everyday. It's not fair or realistic to expect people like this to stay completely sober and it's not effective either and as we have seen only leads to more spread of addiction.

Attached: lofi_smugo.jpg (600x544, 26K)

Most addicts got hooked when they were 13 or 14. You wanna genocide people based on mistakes they made when they were fucking teenagers? Should you have been gassed for not cleaning your room as a fucking infant as well? How about the time you pooped your pants in school as a fucking child? Should you get gassed for that? Drugs have a peculiar ability to get people hooked in a way that feels very accidental. It's not like people wake up one morning and decide they want to be some dreg of society!! And it's not like most addicts are hedonists either! Most addicts suffer from social anxiety or some other kind of feeling of discontent and when they were a teenager they found something which cured this temporarily so it's not like a kid in a candy store but rather self medication. And for many of them when they take their drug of choice everyday they are very functional and productive. All the greatest rock musicians were heroin addicts and Jimmy Page said it made him a better sessions guitar player.

Most kids that get hooked, get hooked because someone offered them drugs as a conscious way to get them hooked! Why do you think we have such an authoritarian culture which treats doctors like some holy god that we should listen to and follow their instructions at every word?!?! Ever heard the phrase "Doctor's orders!?" This is what drug companies hijacked in order to get their pills into the brains of many average people and children. They purposefully said they were not addictive so that when a kid gets their first broken bone the doctor would send them home with a nice big bottle of painkillers and a note to "take them every 4 to 6 hours." This is also part of the prison industrial complex's plan and agenda. It was partially accidental but the benefiting groups did not support a culture of self responsibility and making decisions about your own health and not trusting doctors.

Attached: heh_smug.png (478x380, 194K)

He's waiting for the liberal cucks to cry racism to then prove his point that they believe blacks and mexicans are drug traffickers.

SO YOU CONCEDE THAT THE WAR ON DRUGS IS INEFFECTIVE. YOU CONCEDE THAT MAKING METHADONE LEGAL NOW WOULD HAVE NO APPRECIABLE EFFECT ON THE AMOUNT OF NEW DRUG ADDICTIONS.

But the other problem is that our culture pushes "getting clean" when it's not realistic and only 5 percent are able to. All the addicts that I helped treat, who took kratom, are doing great now, while the addicts that tried to get totally sober have mostly failed with a couple exceptions.

It's obvious that allowing all drugs is neccesary because everyone's body is different and the goal should be to teach drug addicts how to use drugs in a way that does not hurt them and affect their behavior, instead of trying to force them to "get clean." For drug addicts with any tolerance, all they need is a moderate dose and they just feel normal without getting high. Drug addicts that just take drugs to relieve withdrawals instead of getting high are not that different from normal human beings and you could not tell the difference if you met them. In fact you meet drug addicts all the time. Many more people are stealthy addicts than you realize. The only reason you hear about the problem cases is because they are the most visible as any functional addict hides their addiction. And the fact they hide their addiction means THEY DO NOT SPREAD THEIR ADDICTION TO ANYONE ELSE. IF you tell no one about your pill habit HOW DO YOU CONTRIBUTE TO NEW ADDICTION CASES?!

By far the two most significant sources of new drug addictions are DOCTORS and desperate junkies looking for a new customer to middle drugs to BECAUSE THEY CANT AFFORD ARTIFICIALLY EXPENSIVE BLACK MARKET DRUGS.

Attached: nusmug.jpg (225x225, 6K)

They do all the time. You only hear about the problem addicts.. the rest hide it from literally everyone in their life. That is why you never hear of functional drug addicts because they are too smart to reveal themselves. There is no incentive for these people to reveal themselves.

>pumped out by North Korea
Literal speculative bullshit. China has fucking incredible amounts of drug addicts and heroin that is super high quality and cheap as a mother fucker. You are completely pulling bullshit right from your fucking asss and you know it. If anything the authoritarianism in China causes more addiction.

>killing all those people also free them from the earth.
Your delusional ramblings are INSANE. You are a literal homicidal crazy person. Why don't you "free" yourself then? You are DELUSIONAL! Go seek help!

>free people from continuous consumption of drugs
YOU CANNOT LIBERATE SOMEONE BY FORCING THEM TO DO SOMETHING OR KILLING THEM. THAT IS NOT FREEDOM. YOU ARE DOING MENTAL GYMNASTICS AND YOU KNOW IT. FREEDOM MEANS FREEDOM. THE FREEDOM TO MAKE MISTAKES IS FREEDOM. "FREEING SOMEONE FROM LIFE" IS MURDER. WHY DONT YOU FREE YOURSELF FROM Sup Forums AND FREE YOURSELF FROM BEING CRAZY AND GO SEE A PSYCHIATRIST OR TURN YOURSELF INTO THE POLICE FOR HAVING HOMICIDAL FEELINGS. WHY DONT YOU FREE YOUR FAMILY FROM THE BURDEN YOU MUST BRING UPON THEM?!

>drug addicts are not able to control themselves
They are able to control themselves just fine as long as they get their medication. Could you stop yourself from drinking water? You would cave in because your body has automatic behavioral modes for when you become extremely dehydrated or hungry. This center of the brain is put on overdrive.. but if a drug addict has their drugs they are potentially just as level headed as any other normal person.. and certainly more level headed than you.

Attached: hehhheh_smug.jpg (500x500, 66K)

YOU ONLY INCREASE ADDICTION RATES BY USING FORCE. IT HAS BEEN TRIED AND TRIED AND IT'S BEEN HISTORICALLY PROVEN TO BE IMPOSSIBLE. WHEN YOU ELIMINATE ONE DRUG ADDICT ANOTHER ONE WILL TAKE HIS PLACE: THERE IS A DRUG ADDICT BALANCE TO HUMAN POPULATIONS. HAVE YOU SEEN THE ANT EXPERIMENT?!?!! THERE IS ALWAYS 20 PERCENT OF ANTS THAT DO NOTHING. EVEN WHEN THEY ARE REMOVED ANOTHER 20 PERCENT OF ANTS JUST START STANDING AROUND. ADDICTION IS LIKE THAT. AND WHEN YOU REMOVE THE DUMB AND OBVIOUS AND EASY TO CATCH DRUG ADDICTS ONLY THE SMART AND STEALTHY ONES REMAIN AND THEY SPREAD THEIR KNOWLEDGE AND TACTICS SO ALL YOU DID IS KILL PEOPLE AND CREATE NEEDLESS HUMAN SUFFERING AND THE RESULT WAS A STRONGER AND MORE ROBUST ADDICT POPULATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS FUCKING WHAT HAPPENED IN CHINA AFTER MAO ATTEMPTED HIS GREAT LEAP FORWARD. IT HAS HAPPENED IN HISTORY OVER AND OVER. AND EVEN IF YOU COULD JUST MAGICALLY KILL ALL ADDICTS (YOU CANT) THAT WOULD BE HIGHLY UNETHICAL AND YOUR KARMA WOULD BE EXTREMELY LOW AND YOU WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO LIVE FOR BECAUSE YOU HAVE VIOLATED ALL THE RIGHTEOUS PRINCIPLES IN THIS WORLD!

YOU THINK JESUS WAS A HOMICIDAL MANIAC!??!?!? YOU DO RESPECT THE CHRIST ARCHETYPE DON'T YOU!??! CHRIST WOULD NEVER TREAT DRUG ADDICTS LIKE THIS!

>But are we going to let them freely influence more people?
THEY INFLUENCE OTHERS LESS WHEN YOU ALLOW THEM TO GET THEIR DRUGS FOR CHEAP AND THEY DON'T HAVE TO RELY ON GETTING OTHERS ADDICTED TO PAY FOR THEIR OWN ADDICTION!!

>Is that physically possible?
YES THEY ARE NON TOXIC. OPIATE ADDICTS THAT TAKE BUPRENORPHINE, METHADONE, OR KRATOM EXPERIENCE NO EUPHORIC HIGH AND THE DRUGS ONLY RELIEVE THEIR WITHDRAWALS SO THEIR BEHAVIOR AND JUDGMENT AND LIBIDO IS NOT AFFECTED.

Attached: classic_smug.png (1024x957, 330K)

Your argument is based on the assumption one is OK with alcoholic culture

this is the equation:
legal drugs + modern marketing techniques + "do what u will" + relativistic notions of health + eroded human bonds = hell

LITERALLY EVERY FUCKING ADDICT THAT I HAVE MET THAT HAS A GRASP ON THEIR ADDICTION HIDES IT FROM EVERYONE THEY FUCKING KNOW. WHY WOULD YOU TELL ANYONE YOU HAVE A CONDITION THAT COULD GET YOU GENOCIDED!?!? WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO ENDANGER YOUR FAMILY!?!??! WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BURDEN YOUR FRIENDS WITH INFORMATION ABOUT YOU THAT IF THEY REVEALED COULD GET YOU KILLED OR THROWN IN A CAGE!??!?! WHY WOULD YOU SPREAD ADDICTION TO SOMEONE YOU LOVE?!?!?

WHEN ADDICTION IS A MANAGEABLE CONDITION, AND NOT A CRIMINAL LIFESTYLE OF DEALING, THEN IT BECOMES A VERY VERY VERY PRIVATE AFFAIR THAT THE DRUG ADDICTS ALWAYS DISTANCE FROM WHO THEY CARE ABOUT. DO YOU TALK ABOUT YOUR FUCKING FOOT FUNGUS AND HEMORRHOIDS WITH YOUR FRIENDS?!?!? OF FUCKING COURSE NOT.. NO ONE WANTS TO DISCUSS THEIR MEDICAL CONDITIONS AND WHEN IT COMES TO JUST HAVING TO TAKE A PILL EVERY MORNING THAT IS KEPT OUT OF SIGHT AND OUT OF MIND OF OTHERS.

AND FOR THE VERY SMALL AMOUNT OF STUPID RETARDS THAT MIGHT TALK ABOUT IT... HAVING LEGAL AND OPEN DISCUSSION AND EDUCATION ABOUT DRUGS.. NOT SOME SCARY GENOCIDE... WOULD ALLOW DRUG ADDICTS THAT ARE SUCCESSFUL TO MENTOR AND PROVIDE LEADERSHIP TO MORE IDIOT PRONE DRUG ADDICTS. NOT SPREADING YOUR ADDICTION COULD EVEN BECOME A TENANT OF DRUG ADDICT CULTURE. BUT NOW THE CULTURE IS TO FIND AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE TO GET ADDICTED IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO SELL THEM DRUGS SO YOU CAN PAY FOR YOUR FUCKING SUPER EXPENSIVE BLACK MARKET ILLEGAL ARTIFICIALLY PRICED HEROIN!

Attached: oh_smug.jpg (246x205, 8K)

>"do what u will"
Anything else is unethical.. ultimately the individual needs to retain the right to make mistakes. You want to nerf the world? Why not outlaw sugar and diet pepsi? Why not outlaw sports cars and guns? How about motorcycles? You are a neoliberal c u c k.

Opiates aren't even bad for you in low doses and most drug addicts actually take them in such low doses they don't even get high and they just do it to feel normal because their brain is changed for ever. The only reason you hear about problem junkies so much is because they are the only drug addicts dumb enough not to hide their addiction from everyone around them. You interact with at least a few drug addicts every once in a while in public. Kratom being legal proves that drugs like methadone and buprenorphine could be sold at the pharmacy otc and it would not increase rates of addiction and would help bring down the level of crime associated with problem junkies not being able to afford artificially expensive black market drugs. In addition, the prohibition incentivises problem junkies to get other people hooked so they can middle them drugs to support their own habit. Legalization would eliminate this incentive because drugs would be legal and cheaper and drug addicts then would have no incentive to spread their addiction.

The drug war is genocide. Every category of human hauled off to auschwitz is a fucking protected minority now, besides drug addicts who the liberals and neocons agree still deserve to be genocided.. it's fucking super fucking hypocritical to when you hear leftists calling people nazis and shit.

In about 20 to 40 years people are going to wake up to this and it will stop and drug addicts will be the new gay people.

I don't do drugs though fyi.. just volunteered at a rehab clinic.

Attached: smug_klk.jpg (480x531, 43K)

>Opiates aren't even bad for you
i meant that with infrequent usage they aren't as addictive as people think but the problem is that the average prescription was "just" enough to get someone on the edge of being hooked. But you can literally take opiates once or twice a week and be fine. I also meant they are non toxic and people can have long healthy lives while taking even large doses of opiates.

Again your argument is a fallacious cutup of reality, you are not taking into acount the fact we live in a world based in the massive consumption of unnecesary stuff and there is extensive research done in how to manipulate us into not only doing it, but being happy about the drawbacks it bring us.

You are arguing from an abstract point of view, completely dettached to any sort of future planning or strategy

what trump wants is irrelevant, even if he got this passed the fed government hasn’t actually executed anyone in over 15 years

Increasing dealer punishment just increases the amount of drug addicts because artificially high prices incentivizes problem addicts to get others hooked so they can middle them drugs and support their own habit. And kratom has been legal for decades yet hasn't caused significantly more drug addictions so that means at the very least you have to concede that things like methadone and buprenorphine, which don't get addicts with a tolerance high and only relieve their withdrawals, should be legal. Kratom doesn't work for everyone's receptors so allowing the access of methadone and buprenorphine without putting their names on some goddamn government hit list would mean problem addicts will have a steady realistic solution to their habit and don't have to hang around schools desperately trying to find new customers.

Yeah but keep drinking that genocidal kool aid. It just kills off the stupid one and makes the population stronger as the stealthy ones survive and spread their evasive techniques.

t. drug rehab volunteer.. I've never done drugs myself.

Anyway this will be very unpopular once teenagers that got caught dealing get their lives ruined.

AND YOU KNOW THAT THE MORE SUCCESSFUL DRUG ADDICTS KEEP LARGE STASHES AROUND. THEY WILL UNFAIRLY BE LABELED AS DEALERS. THIS WILL HAVE MAJOR REPERCUSSIONS AND PAVE THE WAY FOR AN UBER LEFTIST TO BECOME PRESIDENT IN 2020 COMBINED WITH GUN CONTROL, VIDEO GAME CENSORSHIP, AND A CRASHING DOLLAR WITH TRUMP'S BRAND ON IT.

Btw i don't like leftist authoritarians either and that's why i fucking hate trump because he is rallying the left like no one else and it's only going to get worse from here on out.

Attached: smug_amagi.jpg (500x500, 46K)

>completely dettached to any sort of future planning or strategy
NO SWEETIE THAT IS YOU. IN AMERICA THE STANDARD OF LIVING IS SKYROCKETING YET ONLY AUTHORITARIANS TRY TO PAINT A PICTURE OF DECLINE AND AN OPPORTUNITY TO SEIZE POWER.

WITHOUT FREEDOM LIFE IS POINTLESS. EVERY EMPIRE THAT FORGOT THE VIRTUE OF LIMITED GOVERNMENT HAS FAILED. THERE ARE NO MORE KINGS FOR A REASON AND NO MORE ROME OR NAZIS EITHER.

WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE CHILDREN THAT REQUIRE CONSTANT THREATS OF PUNISHMENT IN ORDER TO BEHAVE OR CHILDREN THAT LEARN TO BEHAVE WITHOUT BEING TOLD. OUR GOVERNMENT IS HELICOPTER PARENTING RIGHT NOW AND PREVENTING THE HUMAN SPECIES FROM ADAPTING TO LESS AUTHORITARIANISM AND BECOMING MORE COHESIVE AND PROSPEROUS.

Attached: Decline-of-Murder-and-Rape.png (1494x974, 121K)

Part of our authoritarian conditioning is to trust doctors, like when they fondle your balls and such. One time my friend went to a gay doctor that had him literally fucking waddle around like a duck naked on the floor instead of the turn your head and cough thing. Doctors are actually the least perfect of all humans as the selection process finds dedicated but extremely cucky people. This trust that we are conditioned with is the reason that people would munch oxycontins down like candy. If it had been promoted as a recreational drug then less people would have gotten addicted by foolishly trusting their batshit crazy textbook parroting quack doctors.

Attached: JUST WAIT HE WILL DELIVAR.png (737x866, 284K)

They should be tortured to death.

Fun fact, fentanyl has a higher therapeutic ratio than morphine. It's only because of black market circumstances that it's so dangerous. If it were legal it would be SAFER than fucking morphine. Therapeutic ratio is the dose that kills 50 percent of people divided by the average therapeutic dose. Morphine has a narrower ratio and that is why Fentanyl is used to induce coma for general anesthesia.

So yeah thank the genocidal war on drugs for making a potentially safer opiate more dangerous!

FUCKING POTTERY!

Attached: Hillary_no_wait_its_TRUMP.jpg (203x250, 9K)

>Somehow I doubt hes going to execute the doctors who peddle these drugs in the first place
THATS WHO HES TALKING ABOUT EXEUCTING FAGGOT. 6 DOCTORS (4 of them Jewish) just got arrested for Fentanyl related shit.

very very based

So glad he's trying to incorporate a little Duerte-ism into Trumpism

FUCK YOU AND FUCK ISRAEL TOO FAGGOT

They should be given medals for providing a valuable community and market service in the face of dire oppression and genocide.

AND THAT IS THE MAGIC WORD. IN THE FUTURE TRUMP WILL CEMENT HIS PLACE IN HISTORY AS ANOTHER GENOCIDAL MANIAC AND DRUG ADDICTS AS AN OPPRESSED AND PROTECTED MINORITY.

JUST WAIT.

And dont you want to have the right to prep for emergencies? Isn't stockpiling antibiotics and morphine something that would help in case shtf? You want the government to have a monopoly on medical supplies???

Attached: Hitler_Took_the_Guns_Trump_took_the_guns.jpg (633x500, 83K)

this

Yeah.... Not ever going to happen. Constitution protects against cruel and unusual punishment. Honestly, the best route would be labor camps or mandatory military enlistment for a predetermined amount of time with no pay.

Wonderful idea. If you've seen literally ny execution video on liveleak from the cartels you would agree 100 percent

>I would like to add that true preventative measures against addiction would involve improving the quality of life and mental health to society as a whole and that's a task that nobody seems to think is worth attempting because it is a massive undertaking.

110 PERCENT AGREE. But the welfare state is not the only kind of social safety net. In the states the only ones who actually provide food and shelter for homeless are right wing Christian churches. This proves that VOLUNTARILY supported social safety nets are POSSIBLE.

I am all for helping the poor and unfortunates. I have personally volunteered hundreds of hours helping at a rehab clinic for homeless type people and I would HAPPILY pay more money to have an ethically voluntarily supported social safety net rather than one supported by extorting rich people for "taxes." When you steal to get the money to help poor people it taints the money and it becomes something evil and corrupt that people don't like and the negative karma will bite us in the ass later. I would rather have positive karma and pay more even if the rich guys dont chip in. It does not cost that much to house and feed a human and provide generic forms of medications. We can do it without resorting to violence and without compromising our ethics!

Attached: Woman-Atlas-Burden.jpg (750x673, 394K)

>Honestly, the best route would be labor camps or mandatory military enlistment for a predetermined amount of time with no pay.
aaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnd socialism

good job marx jr

Attached: shits tiiight9.png (750x1020, 460K)

This desu.

Attached: __akemi_homura_miki_sayaka_and_sakura_kyouko_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_drawn_by_giri_tanpo__e50d781 (2000x1342, 688K)

Just like liberals call everyone that disagrees with them a russian or a nazi.. you guys cry shill and jew. How convenient...

And judaism has NOTHING to do with authoritarian globalist factions like the rothschilds. Ever thought about how maybe the one faction of elites that everyone knows about might be famous because they want you to focus on them only????? I am sure you have heard about masons.. they are just another groupp but there are also completly secular groups of elite globalists to. TRUMP IS NOW BASICALLY THE LEADER OF ANOTHER ONE AND HE EVEN HAS GUYS LIKE ALEX JONES BEING SYCOPHANTIC CHEERLEADERS FOR HIM WHILE HE TAKES AWAY YOUR FREEDOMS!

Attached: 0.jpg (960x674, 68K)

Maybe the idea is to save money. cops opps shot a nigger. oh wait their is a crack rock in his pocket. it all good.

Attached: iiop.jpg (466x324, 26K)

Kill the fucking smackheads and meth tramps. Just put them out of their misery. Also the idiot coke sniffers.

Gay people had to have the fame.. then transgender.. then even ISLAM. I know the neoliberal clan is postponing it as much as they possibly can, partially because they are paid by the pharma industry and maybe even the cartel, but also because if they admit the drug war was genocide it fucks up their entire agenda and makes them look like completely batshit insane authoritarians which they are.

It's going to happen eventually. Maybe it takes 50 years. But i have a feeling it's going to be sooner. Over 50 percent of young people feel the same way i do.. at least where i am from. It's literally only a matter of time and they can only post pone the eventual reckoning. Western culture has an ethical trajectory and it's obviously not ethical to genocide drug addicts... and also western culture has an affinity for compassion towards oppressed categories of humans and in recent times there is no one more oppressed than drug addicts.

Only a matter of time. Mark my words. The outrage machine they have constructed will turn on them in a big way and the pin in the grenade is the drug war... they know this so it's why they try to stall so hard. Their conditioning isn't as effective as it used to be though. Even in Europe at least 25 percent of young people feel like this. Just because you exist in an online echo chamber full of edgy sheltered autist kids doesn't mean everyone else feels that way.. in fact most people are inherently anti authoritarian but just too lazy to do something about it. The tide will change though.. only a matter of time.. good always wins over evil in the end.

They were saying slavery would end for awhile before it did but now our world is facing an accelerating amount of change. When asked how he went broke Ernest Hemingway replied "Two ways. Gradually, then suddenly." It's coming up in the outrage cycle.. my only fear is that they will go too sjw and create blowback.. probably not enough to change the course of humanity though.

Attached: soviet collapse.jpg (1024x512, 78K)

Attached: 1503976347159.jpg (1040x977, 633K)

by your logic boozers and nightclub whores to?

probably the starbucks fags as well right?

fuck, we should probably use the large hadron collider to create a black hole and just swallow humanity into a singularity because humans are dependent on water and food right? Being dependent on anything is degenerate, even pooping?

Attached: catholic schoolgirl sluts.jpg (1000x563, 346K)

You’re a stooge. Death penalty is only unusual in the sense that it hasn’t been applied to the crime of dealing before. Your post also reminds me we need a penalty for unabashed morons posting.

how well do you trust the justice system?
it all boils down to that.
if you're unhappy about women getting all the sympathy after crying about false rape or women getting alimony just because she's a woman then you'll be looking at the same thing as when a drug dealer is sentenced to death.

Popo 1 : is this user a legit drug dealer?
Popo 2 : idk but this user said he is
Popo 1 : He should probably die.
Popo 2 : Yeah. Want to get donuts?

No shut up. Those are more important than churches. Well, fuck it, get the Starbucks cucks, that’s great thinking.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA