Is there anything about this in the news in your country?

New legislations in South Africa is allowing for the seizure of white-owned land without compensation.
White's in SA are also facing genocidal levels of race-specific murders.

I just want to know if we are being reported on anywhere? We are hearing more and more about foreign governments making plans to help us out.

But is it really brought up/ reported on internationally??

Attached: images (1).png (300x261, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=South Africa murders&prmd=nmiv&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjRhKPyrvfZAhUN2VMKHa4sDykQsdwCCC8
theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/mar/19/tony-abbott-backs-peter-duttons-call-for-visas-for-white-south-african-farmers
change.org/p/minister-dutton-save-the-right-african-refugees
9news.com.au/national/2018/03/19/13/33/tony-abbott-backs-call-to-offer-white-south-african-farmers-refuge
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Man, this needs to be discussed more. I have a friend in Cape Town and I am following your situation. What is the general feelings there? How will this play out?

Attached: adfabcf731ae4ad0e94df285412c5dca.jpg (500x480, 103K)

Were all with you, ready to come help if necessary

Attached: 1521421210039.gif (670x473, 189K)

I didn’t hear anything from mainstream sources. The right wing meme internet is covering it though.

No it isn't honestly you guys are really on your own

You need to start organizing with other white people around you ASAP

We obviously hear it everyday here.

More than 80 000 white south africans have been murdered since the inauguration of the current government.

At this moment, the attack averages on white farmers are 35.55 a month with one in three being a murder.

Parliament has also voted in a motion to amend the property ownership legislations to allow for the expropriation of white owned land without compensation.

The state can evict you from your home and take it to use for their purposes.

Do you guys know about any of this elsewhere in the world?? Or are we just being told that it is international news to keep us complacent?

From what I gather, they are making it incrasingly hard for whites to defend themselves. I hear you can only procure 200 rounds of ammo and shotguns(pump and semi) are restricted to government/LEO only. Meanwhile, a shit load of pristine H&K rifles were uncovered at a nigger stash house.

South Africa is lost

Don't they require a constitutional change? IIRC nothing has actually been passed yet.

If so, there's still plenty of time for other countries to put pressure on South Africa. We have the Commonwealth meeting next month, so this issue could be brought up. The Commonwealth took the lead to stand up again apartheid, so there's a precedent for us to compel the South African government to reconsider.

>stand up again apartheid
*stand up against apartheid

google.com/search?q=South Africa murders&prmd=nmiv&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjRhKPyrvfZAhUN2VMKHa4sDykQsdwCCC8

Online, but rarely mentioned in the television or radio news. The third result redirects you to "South Africa murders", so I guess it's fairly popular.

>just want to know if we are being reported on anywhere?

The MSM is silent in America.

This is getting traction

>Australia wants to help
theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/mar/19/tony-abbott-backs-peter-duttons-call-for-visas-for-white-south-african-farmers

SIGN THE PETITION FAGGOTS
change.org/p/minister-dutton-save-the-right-african-refugees

Attached: SA_MurdersPerYear.jpg (551x400, 56K)

I know this is usually fag behavior, but this has had me in tears so many times.

I'm going to post some fucking crushing headlines for you guys

I don't watch any mainstream news but it's of course really big in the whole alt-right and alternative media blogosphere.

>Do you guys know about any of this elsewhere in the world??

We know about it, but it's only mentioned occasionally by the MSM. We know about it because right wingers on the internet are reporting on it. P{eople are being banned from twitter and facebook for talking qabout you. The globalists want you all to die and they're trying to keep a lid on everything going on down there.

You've got to arm yourself and organize with other whites.

I have SA friends here in Aus and any MSM that denies that whites are in jeopardy is lying in the same way one would cover up a genocide. They call it a myth. They call critics racist.

More people are realising every day that the media has a clear agenda and only works for the interests of a (((select few)))

Attached: SA_NaziBabies.png (663x489, 617K)

As an outsider, I can't begin to act as if I can relate to your situation. That said, I am fairly confident I wouldn't go without a fight. I am no ricky ticky recon Marine, but as an 0311, I feel confident with an M-16 A4 and an M9. I would just bug out.

Attached: d393fafa20c9c6e7e59dcab6c552e23a.jpg (520x792, 76K)

Bump. Get us headlines

Attached: 1519849211914.png (868x5005, 3.08M)

Fuck it, maybe I should write to my MP about this. He's one of the parliamentary secretaries, so he has direct access to our cabinet ministers and might be able to pass the word (assuming he gives a shit) to one of the higher-ups.

The leader of the eff party, Julius Malema, have said "I'm not calling for the slaughter of white's, atleast not yet "

He also keeps singing songs like "one settler, one bullet" "kill the farmer kill the boer". Us being the boer.

Their party's representative at our university has also distributed flyers calling for their "fighters" to block white's from campus and to "kill the oppressors ".

One of them said on fb that he thinks "white women have pig cunts, that's why they give birth to pigs. I want us to get out our pangas and slaughter them in the streets"

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-000753.png (1080x1920, 564K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-000509.png (1080x1920, 691K)

Seriously, is there a universal plan here? What is your option? Flee to desolated property and rebuild?

We believe in you guys

Attached: 1519851606200.jpg (561x550, 252K)

:0
SA will prevail!!!!

South Africans, I know they were separate but how were blacks treated prior to integration? Surely they were better off beforehand.

My parents are both Rhodesian and lived in South Africa until 96, but they hate talking about it.

Too busy fucking his dog

If whites arent allowed in africa niggers arent allowed in europe or america. When they start killing whites we need to massacre hundreds of niggers. Thats my proposition. We need a hundred dylan roofs to massacre thousands of niggers.

Nothing on television really, I hope your situation improves, if it comes down to a bushwar 2.0 you can count me in

Attached: 1518837131583.jpg (800x533, 165K)

Attached: images (33).jpg (443x332, 34K)

Attached: images (32).jpg (320x180, 11K)

Whites farmed the land FIRST. It wasn't until Bantu heard that Whites had food and technology that they came around for the usual GIBS.

Most of SA was desolate with only a few tribes that were already massacring each other.

Attached: images (31).jpg (288x512, 45K)

Attached: images (30).jpg (470x313, 28K)

I would consider going if this occurs. I am on the fence and would probably just donate money. While I am no "ricky ticky" recon Marine, I am a former Marine 0311 and have some experience here. I would have to be paid though.

Attached: Melander_and_Hupli_RLI_1979_simu.jpg (620x465, 79K)

Well, the black majority put it to us pretty clearly "leave africa or die"

Damn dude, I feel for you. I hope you guys fight back, but it doesn't sound like an option.

shoot for the states, please

I get about 99% of my news from 4chin, but I've seen bits here and there, mostly zogbots chimping out on twitter about Aus taking in white refugees. Tucker Carlson has done a few straight bits on the situation; don't remember all that he's said, but I do recall
>Wait, what? Helping people escape genocide is raycis?
>Wtf? Why is USA providing these tyrants with $300M a year in foreign aid?
>Ultimate outcome is more niggers in Europe

If you can't stand up for your Commonwealth brethren who are facing genocide right now, you can fuck off.

>not gorilla warriors
1 job. nice get tho

Nothing here. Our right wing students are holding rallies though.

Sorry to say this OP, even though I barely watch the news, the days when that legislation came out they did a small mention of it, but it didnt mention any issues, only that "maybe it can lead to further equality" or some bullshit like that. No mention of murders, racism, or any real problems.

There will be a march for White South Africans in Brisbane on the 25th

We did pressure it and do signatures at Sup Forums then it was reported in Newsweek.

Then people pressured some Australian MP, who said he is looking into fast-track visas for you guys.

But generally no, normal media like the guardian, are trying to downplay it. -.- Our establishments are anti-white fundamentally.

Also it doesnt help that some people from S.A. say they're doing great there and that nothing is happening (?) I assume these are your SJW, so I don't take them seriously.

But the liberals do. They see it as evidence that everything is fine when faced with it.

yes, they talked about it on mainstream nightly news after talking about cabo verde and IIRC russia a couple days ago

very briefly

I don't think someone could do and say stuff like this and not get even an ounce of shit anywhere other than here

Attached: Screenshot_20180319-051249.png (1080x1920, 267K)

It is mostly a grassroots thing, people are pressuring the media and trolling about it on the internet until they are forced to say something and do something.

Usually they say there is no genocide though.

My neighbour actually went on a business trip to SA 2 weeks ago, and the people he met there were totally pro Ramaphosa and said everything was fine?? But clearly it is not fine, when your leaders are singing about killing you.

Are these people just your SJW?

there are plenty of American trigger pullers that would volunteered if paid. I know a lot of them are working at Home Depot.

Absolutely not. All the press and major media in Spain are under communist hands.

Attached: Screenshot_20180319-051937.png (1080x1920, 296K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180319-052254.png (1080x1920, 300K)

It's been touched on by SOME US sources, but not many, and that includes the internet sources here.

That being said, I'm trying to spread the word on.

Attached: Screenshot_20180319-052213.png (1080x1920, 882K)

You are fucked and you need to emigrate.

Attached: Screenshot_20180319-052100.png (1080x1920, 842K)

/pol worships Hitler.
Hates when other people practice Hitlers policies.
Day of the rope is upon you.

Damn man, so what is the plan here? My buddy in Cape Town downplays all this.

Attached: Rhodesia+heard+theres+a+coup+going+on+in+zimbabwewhen+do_1ec5b0_6441739.jpg (1200x1198, 237K)

>Must do what Hitler did to the Jews
So...nothing?

Nothing over here, I'm telling everyone I know though. People seem open to it. I try not to show the violence though, it upsets them too much.

Ons sal julle nie vergeet nie

1. Hitler offered jews to leave
2. There is no war at the moment
3. Jews had previously declared war from inside Germany on Germany

Oh fuck that's awesome!! You guys have no idea how fucking emotional this shit is.
There's a murder a day here, we go te bed without knowing if you're going to wake up as an orphan.

Please keep me posted on how it turns out!!!

Hitler didn't kill any Jews.
All the eastern European nationalities he forced out of their homes to make room for German settlers is very similar to SA

Well, kind of sjw i geuss.
We were hopeful about rhamaphosa, but then he voted in the land grabs... saying only this will make SA the Eden it was meant to be... so... he basically fucked us

When did I say anything about Jews? More typical poltard thinking.
The mass genocides where of the Polish and Ukrainian people, taking their land and wiping it clean so Germans could immigrate there

I'll post what I can after the march!

Won't let me link the fb event here but check it out you should be able to search for it.

There's a number of ministers here attempting to get assistance for you guys, and its been in the news a bit. Trouble is there's the usual marxist cunts that deny anything is wrong - they just lost a big bi-election here though lol

Yeah, it's still getting coverage.

Eastern Europeans killed and beat Jews when the Einsatzgruppen came to liberate them. Locals were sick of being treated like shit by the Bolsheviks.

We really want to gtfo of here, but thanks to the absolutely fucking brilliant economic ventures undertaken by the government, the Rand is worth absolutely fuck-all. So we just can't afford the cost of living elsewhere.

Jy gaan my maak huil!

German troops moved in, and made all the locals leave to make room for German immigrants.
Either by genocide or displacement.
Please stop talking about Jews this isn't about the Jews. This is about Polish, German, and Ukranians and how it relates to South Africa.

There have been a couple of people from here who requested refugee status and asked to be helped to move to canada, they were rejected for "inspiring white supremacy " though

the occupation of the poles was the peak of their history
they are literally white jews who were too proud to tell the truth
many crimes of russia were blamed on germany

I think people from the agricultural sector and farming communities are the most afraid.

However no one here can say they don't think white's are being specifically targeted

Don't expect cucked governments to help you. We have to do it ourselves. Get your ielts done, try apply for permanent residency online. Do research and don't wait for someone to help you - its not coming. I will try and help as soon as I'm on my feet here

Are there laws that can help you? Maybe "identify" as a professional hunter. Jesus, you guys need something.

Late last year, the farm of two people in my church was invaded.

The husband and wife was watching tv when four armed men broke into their home. Their two daughters, aged 9 and 6 years old, were in bed upstairs.

The husband was tied to a leg of the kitchen counter, his wife was dragged by her hair into the kitchen where three of the men raped her infront of him, saying "do you see what your white pig cunt is worth?. Her head was cut of with a knife and placed at his feet.

The eldest daughter heard a commotion downstairs and went to see what was going on, one of the invaders grabbed her, he stepped on her head with his boot, yanked her by her feet until her neck and back broke and she stopped screaming. The younger daughter was grabbed by the feet and hit against the wall in her room until she died.

They then stabbed the farmer with a garden spade 8 times, took his car keys and left.

He survived the attack.
He commited suicide on new years eve.

Statistics on farm attacks and racially motivated hate crimes against us are purposefully skewed to make our claims seem baseless and factually incorrect.

Aren't South African gun laws strict as fuck?

We did "do" something btw. When one individual read about the St. James Church Massacre in S. Africa, he brought the battle right to their feet.
>He's just the beginning

Attached: dylan-roof.jpg (570x356, 35K)

Yeah... our government first needs to fuck us some more. They're not done yet...

Attached: Screenshot_20180319-054935.png (1080x1920, 1.21M)

Attached: Screenshot_20180319-055028.png (1080x1920, 276K)

It was brought up some 5 years ago.

Killed off by Israeli media.

Dunno why

Most recent thing.

9news.com.au/national/2018/03/19/13/33/tony-abbott-backs-call-to-offer-white-south-african-farmers-refuge

Attached: 483.png (700x790, 475K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180319-055103.png (1080x1920, 282K)

pls respond

Dutton is a stubborn bastard though. Some bitch QQing demanding an apology isn't going to change his mind. He is only getting more support here.

Well you all of course have plans dating back years to seize military equipment and critical infrastructure and mount an actual rebellion, given how long this has been coming. You of course have understood for a long time that world sympathy isn't worth anything tangible and that going on the defensive isn't going to work either. Even if your lives are comfortable in the near term, you are living on your knees, so there has to be a red line somewhere.

It's obvious that you've had these plans for years. Years. Stockpiling ammunition, getting and even paying for advice from competent third parties.

I imagine you're setting all these plans in motion as we speak. Best of luck. I'll send bitcoin when I see you all taking the initiative and I imagine many others would as well.

From what I know they can only have 200 bullets on hand? That said, they're at least allowed guns.

That's fucking awesome!!

We're flooding you guys though.

We have been emigrating there in droves for years now...

News24 is a propaganda site and have been so for a very long time. What I don't understand is why the blacks should care if whites leave? It has nothing to do with them so why do they get so upset. If all the whites left they could have all the land they wanted.

Aus has an immigration quota of 190,000 per year. Add refugees on top of that. If we started to get you guys instead of the lazy criminal fucks we have been getting, I'd be very happy.

Yes they are. The new government has systematically been disarming whites since 94. Its hard to get a gun legally now. Illegally its easy as fuck.

I saw one article last week about how that guy in Australia want to fast track white South African immigration and it mentioned how a similar petition here had reached about 12,000 signature. Also mentioned the potential law about seizing property from white farmers. No mention of the murders at all. The “article” was only 2 paragraphs though and was buried at the bottom of the page. Hopefully the petition gets trumps attention and he starts tweeting about it bringing it to the mainstreams attention. Everyone I’ve talked to about it had no idea, but want to help once they found out. Shockingly even the hardcore sjws I work with thought the whole thing was fucked up

Sorry, yeah it's really difficult to arm yourself.

Applications for personal fire arms are basically never approved.

You can get a firearm license for hunting, thats it. And then, as the other guy said, you are limited to "a reasonable amount of ammo that hunting would require" in other words, nearly fuck-all.

I inherited a shotgun from my granddad, I applied for a license and it was rejected because "i had no need for a firearm". They wanted to confiscate the shotgun after this because they figured it was in my possession and I obviously don't have a license for it. I appealed it saying it's a family heirloom and I wasn't letting it go.

They said I can keep it if I turn it in to the police who would then remove the firing pin and fill the barrel with lead.

So they want me to neuter my gun.

I thought so, but every vid I see of them shows whites with a bunch of guns and basically well-trained paramilitary groups

I think we're up to like 50000 signatures now! :D

>north west is north east of the northern cape while western cape is soufh of it

Fucking niggers

Balkanize already, im sure the jews would be happy to loan you the money for a war

The only mention we get here is our shitty (((media))) complaining about our government offering you asylum because "that's racist".
They seriously act like there's nothing wrong over there and it's all just lies to increase white immigration, which they hate.