Tfw blacks are becoming redpilled

>tfw blacks are becoming redpilled

Attached: 76B914FC-41CD-49D1-BAD7-6F9789F7A42D.jpg (1242x1780, 962K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mnk0tIqsbYM
youtube.com/watch?v=IRrfnGvSJDw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

WHO OWNED THE SLAVE SHIPS?
DAS RITE

>Mr White vs Ms (((silverman)))

>Cornball brother
CNN

WOKE NIGGA

da joooos

Prince said the government sprayed manganese aerosols over the hood to increase shootings
KEK

ROTHSCHILDS EXPOSED

Attached: BC43E8F0-510F-4227-B8AE-72600F8F370A.jpg (600x526, 54K)

>Mr. T White
Perfect.

/ourguy/ whether you nazi LARPing spergs like it or not.

>intentionally make absurd claims to pollute and discredit very real "conspiracy theories" which are in fact not theories but reality
somebody is getting nervous, very nervous. Expect annudah shoah soon, more "anti-semitism" will arise on cue.

/OURGUY/ BTFO KIKES

rock hard, i am

Tyrone White

Is that fucking Michael from Lost?

How short is this dude? He looks like a manlet

geoengineering is very real.

This is a big redpill to swallow but it's true weather can be artificially created and controlled

this

> t.White
Seriously ? Lol.

this is the black equivalent of seig heiling at a anti-immigration rally.

I wonder how much they paid him to say this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=mnk0tIqsbYM

probably just another liquid lunch

Attached: 1270390983772.png (239x237, 31K)

i'm ok with black people

id be okay with a few, but theres far too many

This but unironically

STAY WOKE

I PITY THE FOO WHO FUCKS WIT MY WEATHER

Attached: white.png (338x128, 93K)

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>ward 8
literally the worst part of the city

SHUT
IT
DOWN

!

Checked and disgusted.
It's exactly that attitude that allowed voting rights for shitskins.

youtube.com/watch?v=IRrfnGvSJDw

More like Mr Gary-Coleman-with-goatee White.

JONES//WHITE 2024

Attached: tfw.png (726x604, 784K)

juden

Id slam my ballot so hard into the box....well it would break

GET ME RICHARD SIMMONS

Attached: shutitdown.gif (400x226, 3.34M)

geoengineering is real

give that man a raise

One of the things we should be pushing to blacks is the role of jewish influence. They are simple minded and always believe that there are forces working behind the scenes to screw them over, so they would be receptive. The recent hubub over Farrakhan can be used like this - show the blacks that when it comes down to it, jewish liberals will take their own side againat the blacks.

this picture made me bust out laughing for 30 seconds its just perfect

Attached: 1520288633347.png (499x641, 299K)

>T. White

WERE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!

Attached: C0D67AB4-49A5-4E5F-ADE0-8EA5764F5E27.jpg (406x405, 127K)

can also point out all the jew music producers behind every gangsta rap records

damn, this changes literally everything. so the Africans had slaves, we bought them, the jews funded it: why? what was the plan?

There is no plan. It's just anti-semitic conspiracy nuts.

Attached: 1516044878973.jpg (871x717, 599K)

studid shit like your pic related and louis farrakhan gives anti semitism a bad name. expect the media to push more utterly retarded antisemites in the upcoming weeks/months --- fox has been pushing it for a week or so now.

WAAAALLLLTTT n sheeeeittt

(...)
...///./././//./..../../........./..././././......././//.//....../....../.././././..././././././././././././././././././.../..../..../.../../../../../././././././.../.../.../.../.../.../..../..../..../..../..../..../..../...../..//./././././././////././///////////....................................................././................................../././///..........................................//............................................................................................./././...>,.,.,>,.,.,.

Attached: 1521050427922.jpg (539x385, 83K)

His name is a meme

told you nigga,

Attached: 1512427455654.jpg (800x671, 116K)