DNA test results come in

>DNA test results come in
>98 percent British
Any books to help me get into Anglo-Saxon culture and history?

Attached: racially pure.png (588x584, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6QtiFNh8LDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

El goblino

Sorry, your meme flag says you're a 53% mutt, and the Brits hate you.
Better you would be a Mudslime - those the Brits love and call a "true Brit".
(Apologies to The Duke, it was too good of a pun)

Show that remaining 2%.

Attached: mutt.jpg (307x450, 34K)

Norwegian.

the Koran is what you're after

Anglican Breviary. Here's a video of a Hungarian who is getting into it because of his job.
youtube.com/watch?v=6QtiFNh8LDs

>itt why do they persecute me so:the euro edition

Attached: himeko.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

>not getting into American history
Faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-142319.png (1080x1920, 406K)

Europe sucks, why do you think your ancestors came here in the first place?

>98 percent British
incest is wrong

Fucking rekt & kek'd

Chances are one of your ancestors just weren't fast enough when the vikings came lol. You're extremelly (un?)fortunate to have ancestors dating back hundreds of years who were after that dank anglo dick exclusively.

Attached: MadisonGrant.jpg (375x500, 33K)

No one is British OP you're either germanic or nordic by blood. Possibly French if your ancestors were faggots.

Be proud this is good news.

Are you like 2 percent French?

Attached: myl.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>.3% Sub Saharan
>.3 native American
any literature on nigger history?

Attached: 1520055726404.jpg (338x535, 20K)

I don't need a jew test to tell me I'm white
I got a uniquely white hair color and eye color, and white skin, so I'm fucking white

Attached: Vertigo_-_James_Stewart.jpg (1600x1474, 193K)

wow three hundred years of history that for the most part is already known by any american whose history conscious depicting a nation that for the majority of it's existence was isolationist with little regard to the geopolitics of the outside world how interesting and fulfilling it's all anyone ever needs to know am i right or am i right

Attached: 1513216198048.png (645x614, 83K)

OP

Attached: CHs5Ld4.png (219x230, 6K)

Kek

When it days non confidence regions do i even pay them mind? Id prefer not to be 3% kike and 1%nig nog.

When i put the same raw data into myheritige.com it said i was 73% italian (sthn euro) and the rest was germanic so not sure which one to go with but the my heritige one makes more sense seeing as dad is 1/2 italian 1/2 british and mum is full italian.

Attached: 20171031_210531.jpg (4032x3024, 3.41M)

A big part of getting a connection to British (or any other group of people) history/culture is more about actually being in the land itself and amongst its people. You can read books to explain it, but being able to see the sites of historical interest put it far more into perspective.

I'm actually reading a series of books about British myths and legends, and it has been really interesting so far, and provides interesting views on some aspects of British history, but that comes with the context of living in the British isles. So pop over for a visit if you want to learn more about Britain and its culture.

Attached: penname.jpg (500x580, 65K)

Got 56% of Brit, 40% of Ashkenazi Jew and 3.9% Germanic.
What do?

they dont get the percents right, this was proven by a genetic scientist
but the categories are mostly correct, at least i havent seen that being disproved yet

VIKING'D

i heard russiams are half jews before
congrats on putin, honestly

I realize that but my family is working-class and can't afford a vacation to the UK. The only real way of experiencing my ethnic culture is through learning about it.
Act like it never happened.
Who can resist a savory Nordick?

>98% anglo saxon

Attached: Front_of_Sensory_Homunculus.gif (1920x1625, 735K)

So 98% cheddar?

Attached: D3219E60-8D76-4B2C-87FE-D8F3D865A3A0.jpg (1650x1253, 307K)

Is there any particular part of the UK you know your ancestors are from?

I learned I have central heterochromia, but do I have
Blue eyes with green/hazel heterochromia
Gray eyes with green/hazel heterochromia
or
Green eyes with green/hazel heterochromia?

Attached: XDVDG.png (1316x1298, 2.26M)

not #3

Thank christ

Fuck Putin. There's gonna be another 6 years of anal pain. Hopefully, he'll just fucking die. The elections been falsificated, but those glaikit cunts still trust this dumb manlet.
I consider myself as a Jew, since I'm a part of a local Jewish community, so there's no reasons to change myself and learn more about where my ancestors came from. You're right

>98 percent British

Time to dump those pure European genes and breed with a Denisovan waifu.

Otherwise you are a racist.

Attached: Purest_Denisovan_Genes.jpg (634x421, 90K)

go on youtube, there are loads of good videos on anglo-saxon, celtic britain & history of britain in general

My ancestors were redneck Patriots and moved to Louisiana to become farmers. It doesn't give specifics with England but does state most of my lineage in the US was in Louisiana. Maybe I should go there instead?

its not putins fault, russia is being punked by the nwo
Russia is in such a bad situation, from sanctions to ww losses

>European Jewish: 3%
NICE TRY SCHLOMO

Do it. You're a Jew-Mutt and you're proud!

are you saying 98% anglo? what the fuck is 98% british?

Attached: britpill.jpg (2892x2416, 1.91M)

98% of my genes originate from the landmass known as Britain.

aren't anglo-saxons 56% versions of danes

Lady Chatterly's lover

They've been around long enough and have a cultural history big enough to be considered a separate race.

i hate this about dna tests , they dont give you multiple takes on it

This happened because some most of Russians still dream about re-establishment of the great empire and ruling the world, even though those are just a bunch of fucking pigs who don't deserve to be born and considered as human beings

Be my guest if you think that more accurately reflects whatever heritage you want to connect to, but you seemed to want to know more about English culture and history that specifically relates to your heritage, and I think the best way to do that would be to actually visit England, preferably avoiding all the tourist-y garbage.

Thanks for your help, fellow snownigger. I'll see if I can arrange something.

How to make money based on the pic on this book cover would be to sell this MAS38 submachinegun as a transferable fully automatic firearm for 7000$.

putin is rejecting nwo...he is getting bitch slapped hard for tring
that is the real reason for the blaming of russia for everything, from ukraine and crimea to gassing and rigging the election

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Not OP, but I was doing my family tree and Essex came up a lot.

they were basically a fart of germans all you need to know

So what does that make Australia?

a fart of anglos

Again, consider visiting there if you feel the same way as OP. I don't really know that much about Essex in specifics, but it has a pretty lengthy history, and its name is of Saxon origin, same for the other -sex cities like Middlesex or Sussex, with Essex coming from East Seaxe.

Just read history books mate, particularly about wars and events and what caused them, and key historical figures. Also novels written before WW1

That’s how I got a large understanding of my french and British roots. Also you tend to end up learning about other euro cultures during the process as a lot of what makes a nations culture is either influenced or a reaction to another nation doing something.

you're actually an faggo

In the future definitely. As of now, I'm just ordered a book about the Ulster Scots in the American South (like OP, I'm also Southern).
Thanks for the advice fren.

excellent argument

Italians are better than other humans.

Attached: image.jpg (1470x2209, 217K)

Moored

Oscar wilde
Hell school ya on why ur gay

He's right you know.

Attached: 1469592134153.jpg (480x360, 45K)

The British History Podcast is pretty good.

That means youre irish briton.