Hi user :3

>Hi user :3
>Please stand at attention, sweetie >.>
>We're going to be fighting the Chinese together soon.
>Are you pumped? I know I am uwu
Why does America have the best army in the world?

Attached: 1519272104316.jpg (1764x1324, 645K)

Chance of suicide: 100%

Is that a fucking dick?

Why do I get off to the idea of this freak getting it's fucking brains spilled all-over the streets of the third world shithole country it's liberating? The idea of it getting shot, bleading out, and then getting finished off by some towelhead gets my cock hard.
The last whimpers of this freak as they get ready to die, reverting back to their animalistic nature, makes me diamonds.

Seeing the isis video would be unironically outsider art level

Why do traps always have cute doe eyes?

I was wondering the same thing. Are men naturally better at makeup?

>*frags u*

Attached: 1502252485899.gif (480x336, 1.47M)

>male eyes look feminine
Checkmate Christfags

This is a disgrace, these degenerates shouldn't be allowed to serve in the military.
Not too long ago and that nude picture would be enough to get them kicked out.
They disgrace the uniform and should be flayed alive in a bath of lemon juice.

Attached: absolute disgust.jpg (473x699, 97K)

i saw the writing on the wall in 2011 and got out of the army. buddies have been telling me the army is going down the shitter. fucking hell. god damn trannies in the military, what the fucking hell.

I was in the Marines and we literally hazed the fuck out of any weirdos, fags, minorities, all that fringe shit.
I can 100% say this person would have gotten the fuck beat out of them daily and setup by higher ups to get dishonorable discharge.
Sad seeing all the other branches turn into faggotry.

How is this a bad thing?

they should be tied up and serve as a cum dump for the real men

Wait isn't the man-woman who got squished by that bridge or something.

it'll happen in the marines too, brother. the military is already being (((culturally enriched))).

Fuck it, this country is fucked.
Every man for himself! Abandon ship!

Attached: rage.gif (500x210, 1.83M)

That’s what the mudslime that was getting ready to rape her on the battlefield said

try to fight a war with that as your comrade

>Being this gay

Attached: 1511310152962.jpg (680x709, 122K)

western nations are doomed

Because you are a sociopath. Don't worry, though.

#MeToo

everyone has to have the same role in the fight? ct traps can't just be morale support. that's weird..

Fuck I'd have fallen for it

Attached: 1510280430449.jpg (196x250, 7K)

#lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme #lookatme

Attached: 1521047660679.png (2480x3508, 2.15M)

just so you know if this faggot ever ended up in combat his team would drop a fucking weight on his head and call it an accident

Honesty this is good. Putting more abominations means more population control when they die.

I can see it happening, got out in 2013 thank God. I do miss the camaraderie and the lifestyle though.

We will pay for the surgery

Gross
This is what happens when a country gets to 50%
Everyone gives up
Globalism wins
And the chicks have dicks

Shut up faggot. Real men don't fuck traps. Traps are gay.

fpbp
yes
>her

the Romans did it and they did just fine

not really no, looks basic as fuck.
look at pic related and you tell me.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 81K)

>the state of white people

i miss it too. but i've quickly realized why all us vets have this ptsd bullshit is because we came back to this fucked up country. we come back and we can sense how wrong all of it is. i'm still working on it myself, but find other vets and like minded people. stay or get fit, get into guns if you aren't already. don't let yourself be alone and rot away mentally. Sup Forums really has shown me the light, and i see why i always had that feeling that shit wasn't right, and finally realized it's not that i'm fucked in the head but rather almost everyone else around me has gone insane.

>it's not that i'm fucked in the head but rather almost everyone else around me has gone insane
Not gonna lie, I'm glad I could help someone out.

Why don't you ZOGniggers just shut the fuck up already? Always with the excuses.

Those people would not be in army of any country if they didn't get gib surgeries and hormones through it. We have conscription and de jure trannies are legally obliged to serve because they were born as men, but they always take medical exemption on grounds of mental health or choose civilian service instead. Army holds no attraction to them in itself even in country that's in peace, they don't need to bother here since they get their welfare dickcuttings anyways just by existing.

She’s not bad looking. Maybe she just needs a man to take care of her. There’s plenty of non combat jobs

Fuck off, a mouth is a mouth when the lights go out.

I'm in right now as a 13B. The 13D in our training room is a flaming faggot who openly sexually assaults/harasses every man in the battery who isn't an NCO. We just got every female in the battallion moved into our company, too. Shit's fucked even more than you would expect it to be.

I'm a pretty weird myself but I do my best to assimilate myself into the general culture among my unit, but these mother fuckers just do not care about anything but expressing their deviant filth and corrupting everything they touch with their depravity.

Hello POG

Her nights at the barracks are problably very long and sticky
Hawt

>artillery
>not POGshit

Attached: 1511644026305.jpg (480x494, 48K)

The only acceptable traps are 2d.

Attached: 1517822177857.jpg (660x735, 68K)

Trannies literally having more balls than most of Sup Forums
- Not surprised.

You guys don't even have nukes. You'd probably last one day fighting the Chinese.

what a qt. would fuck the shit out her.

>Not transitioning to get female PT standards
>Not transitioning to get female grooming standards
>Not transitioning to get to use the nice range bathrooms
>Not transitioning so you can marry your battle buddy and live off base with a pay raise

Nigga my unit would have been 50/50 trannies and their husbands in like 3 months.

As long as transgenders count as women, I'm fine with this. I bet they even throw grenades better than women.

Yeah I knew a guy who went into the army that wasn't faggy or anything and he's on suicide watch now.

what if we succeed in making anime real?

Attached: 1502631706285.jpg (724x1024, 347K)

>its 0940
>youre still hungover from last night
>you barely remember anything
>your squad leader pulls you aside
>shows you these pictures

Hey SGT. user someone said you were fraternizing with this soldier. Do you have anything to tell me before i give you a counseling and bring this up to the commander? You just had a SHARP class this week.
>what do you do

Fuck "it" again. But this time ironically.

the roasties would suddenly find they can't get a man and actually start behaving like decent human beings

Attached: 1513233458071.jpg (711x1000, 199K)

Attached: eggsdee.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Please stop the bullshit.
Djihadis would torture this degenerate faggot on video and send it to his family, and he couldn't do anything about it.
What you fail to understand is that having weapons doesn't make you a warrior. Pressing the button of a 80000$ missile launcher doesn't make you a combattant.
To learn more about this see the fall of Mossul in Iraq against ISIS. A full army with tanks falling to a band of goatfuckers in pick up trucks. Just because they had zero motivation to fight and were terrible individuals with no drive.
The same applies here. Why is this thing in the army? To post dick pics? To get his asshole gaped?
To have this sort of individuals in a modern army is a shame and nothing else.

At this rate the US armed forces won't exist anymore on a significant way in less than 10 years. For a frog who saw the mighty 'murricans shit on the french in 2003 during the invasion of Iraq and the anti french frenzy, it's really mind boggling. The US are getting more commie than us FFS! And it's bad news. See: the crisis driving fighter pilots away, aka: "the country in the world with the most famous jets, can't recruit or KEEP fighter pilots, because of kike bullshit at the command level."
Let that sink in.
At this point I don't consider non-republicans in the USA as americans anymore.

And its why they fell

Why are you so mad that we have both the strongest and cutest army in the world?

>followed orders to the T
>didn’t rape kids or kill hookers
>300 PT score
>get replaced by this faggot

Attached: C0F63054-A212-4CEE-9C4D-94BBB072CE6C.jpg (598x529, 40K)

Few trannies isn’t realistically going to do anything different than now. I had guys in my unit who looked just like that thing except they never gave up their ass.

Only thing that matters is how much weight you can hump. Everything else is irrelevant.

>You will never capture a army trap after a successful hit-and-run attack on a arms depot in the coming civil war
>You will never turn them into your personal cumdump
>You will never fuck her brains out until she starts spilling troop positions and movements

Attached: 1521341383565.png (424x311, 119K)

We don't.

Attached: ewwrf.jpg (92x51, 22K)

>"Tee hee! I have a drone kill count of over 5,000! I kill babies in buildings just to take down a single terrorist! Tee hee!"

I hate women.
They can't fully graspy what is honor really about.

Attached: 1519566918375.png (354x286, 28K)

No wonder NK and Russia are so bold. They know the US military is full of trap freaks. It is a fucking same.

The Virgin Grunt
> places himself in harm's way for less pay
> forced to interact with Haji on a daily basis
> sandstorms
> stomach always hurts from MREs
> constantly at risk of dying to sniper fire or IED
> perpetually saddened by the loss of his battle buddies

The Chad /POG/
> comfy as fuck at all times
> never has to leave the wire
> nobody tries to harm him outside of an errant mortar to the base
> gets to return home with valuable life skills like payroll and culinary
> never experiences loss of friends because he has no friends

I'd fuck it in full combat gear

You're right it is pretty pog-y here.

I was originally an 18X but got reclassed so I went through OSUT, so I have a different perspective on this.

>OP's pic is a woman

Attached: 1444281973489.png (300x256, 74K)

>I hate women.
>women
I think you need to look a little closer, that thing has a penis.

Attached: 1508554378159.jpg (470x500, 39K)

You're still a faggot, desu.

pretty cute desu, much better than that disaster Bradley Manning

The real joke is when you pray for death and it never comes. My buddy had zero cartilage in his fucking knees and the other one stole shit to get out of here. Fucking 1st battalion is a desecrated shibboleth.

That thing is supposed to go up against pic related

Attached: ukrainian-officer-russian-troops-opened-fire-at-crimea-base.jpg (3107x2330, 351K)

He seems more fit for a submarine crew

>GAS THAT THING RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Attached: gas.gif (239x239, 40K)

>[–]OhHeyThere93 1 point 25 days ago
Mall challenge?

perma-linksaveparentreportgive goldreply

[–]strawberryfirestorm 1 point 25 days ago
It's where you go to a mall, and you have as much sex as you can manage with randoms without getting kicked out.

perma-linksaveparentreportgive goldreply

Oh my Lord.

it wasn't like this 10 years ago. it really wasn't. but by the time i was about to get out, the stupid shit started happening. i could see the (((communist))) filth starting to take hold of the army. a buddy of mine got out because some little faggot didn't like him joking around saying "dicks" and "faggot". mind you this was in the fucking infantry. a few of my other buddies that are still in tell me that now you can't even make a soldier do pushups for fucking up and being dumb idiots. they call it "hazing" now. and now this, fucking trannies. i know most of you dudes on Sup Forums are probably a lot younger than me, but this shit happened in the blink of an eye. it only took 5, 10 years tops to go from battle hardened mother fuckers running the military to a bunch of literal pansy faggots calling the shots because muh feeeelings. fucking jews man, they've literally destroyed and desecrated everything i care about. sorry frenchbro, we failed you guys and everyone else.

You would have been court martialed for sexual assault since even saying something mean to a tranny is sexual assault since they’re perverts

What is a SHARP class, user?

no fucking joke, see my reply above you. stupid little fucking weeny couldn't handle men being men and cried "sexual assault" when a buddy of mine was in charge of this kid, and pretty much got him kicked out. my buddy managed to get a medical discharge at least, but they were about to court martial him over dick jokes and saying "faggot". fuck this gay earth, god i just want the real fucking war to start so i can kill as many fucking degenerates and jews as possible. i'm not even kidding. HI GOVERNMENT AGENCIES (no, i'm not going to start shit right now. i'll wait until shit actually kicks off, thanks)

sexual harassment class the fucking military makes you take. it's literally "dont' rape, don't rape, aaaand don't rape". it started out a long time ago because drunk young soldiers have problems not being pieces of shit sometimes, but eventually became (((sexual harassment classes)))

Let me help you with that mounted LMG, daddy uwu

It’s never done that it’s just lying for attention
If a tranny actually tried this they’d get unironically hate crime murdered not ironically hate crime murdered like all their fake stats

Attached: 30F17D12-68DC-4C1C-93D3-8A0B55EF1DDF.gif (408x218, 2.74M)

Why do men like having sex with Tran sexuals? Do tranny's fuck straight men alot or they fuck Tran sexuals too?

>her

Army sexual harrasment awareness

Attached: IMG_5564.jpg (749x1097, 204K)

See this

Thanks for the rundown, user.

How is this a thing? Why is this a thing?!

She is cute. I would love to fuck s cute trap.

>force women into a regimented band of volunteer killers who beat the shit out of each other for fun
>omg they had regret sex with some of them!!!!!!!! men are terrible!!!
what the fuck did they think would happen

Attached: F98AE05F-14AC-4D58-B169-578ACD07673D.jpg (607x389, 65K)

Even 20 years ago you had Austin Powers making fun of transvestites and now Bruce Jenner was woman of the year for crossdressing. What the hell happened?

Kek

Attached: 1519272104316.jpg (1764x1512, 723K)

Look at the diversity there.

She's not bouncing on my dick right this moment, that's the problem

It’s extrmeely rare and basically just fags, we roleplay about traps online because the platonic form of a cartoon trap is post-ironically sexy to some men usually young men who are nervous around women and think they would relate better to a fake one

the military started going downhill when they let fucking women in. seriously. it used to be all men, even the fucking POGs were hard mother fuckers. then all the POG (non-infantry, for you non-mil anons) units got filled with mostly dumb bitches, and all those units turned into a highschool drama who-fucked-who dramafest. then they lifted don't ask don't tell. during all this they started the SHARP classes, and tried to stop and discourage soldiers from smoking. then after i left it's "don't be mean to new guys because it hurts their fee fees" instead of hardening them the fuck up to be prepared for war. aaaand now there's fucking trannies. knowing all this used to make me depressed, but at least it makes sense now that i understand why this is all happening, thanks to Sup Forums, and (((who))) is behind it all.

isn't that nude shit and cock showing against regulations?
like, conduct unbecoming or some shit being grounds for dismissal?

Attached: 1519101623440.jpg (1280x720, 75K)