So my "wife" turned out to be a fucking ftm and left me a few weeks ago for a woman...

So my "wife" turned out to be a fucking ftm and left me a few weeks ago for a woman. I was against this degeneracy for some time but to have this happen to me made me reevaluate my views on current western culture. What can i do to keep this from happening again?
I can't stand people who think anything but strict monogamy is moral. It's really poison.
Anyway I just want to discuss how I can avoid degeneracy again.

Attached: _treelife.jpg (400x727, 40K)

>So my "wife" turned out to be a fucking ftm

Attached: 1521315196719.jpg (361x341, 28K)

>he couldn't tell

Attached: 1509697294193.jpg (239x181, 18K)

>What can i do to keep this from happening again?

Don't date a womn with a moustache.

Acted and dressed completely female for years.

>ftm
So... what you're saying is that ... you're wife wants a limp skin-sausage grafted onto her cooter that she can attempt to fuck women with. That's... pretty fucking gay.

Pretty fucking shocking and disappointing. I even used to discuss with her that it's a mental illness. I am tired of this shit ruining marriages.

Do you not know that real vajajay smells and tastes like? Because it's not like pus. Also didn't the hairballs he had to pick out of the depths of his pseudosnatch tip you off?

>ftm
Female-to-male. His wife is a real woman, but wants a pee-pee cuz of freudian shit she never got over and that was encouraged by new-age faggotry.

This. It's not like I met her and married her with a cock graft. It's psychological. Confirmed narcissist who just used me for my kindness.

Aah, sorry, misread. Shits fucked. Lucky for her everything except the cock is more convincing on a ftm than the other way around. Shame about the inflated balloon leghair cock, though.

Sorry to hear it, dude. My ex joined a bunch of mentally ill poly vampire larpers and is now taking me to town as we divide the house. There was a major AIDS risk Grindr twink in the group. Hopefully he gets them all killed one day.

What do you think was the last straw to self destruction? or did she say shes "always" been like this?

>Getting cucked by a tranny
fug.
This is worse than getting cucked by a trap

Your shit is all retarded. Why did you put wife between quotation marks and then said ftm like it actually exists? It's all lies any way, but at least try to make some sense.

>So my wife turned out to be insane and left me a few weeks ago to pretend to be a man with a woman.

FTFY.

>that tree

I SEE THE CUBE yummy yummy in my tummy
mother marie give me bloddies
for my sins
I will no cummie
give me bread
with my blood
for the lamby is my lord
and he wants me to not be hungry!

OBEY THE CUBE!

Attached: spirit cooking 4.jpg (700x1079, 99K)

Oh she said she's always been this way but was hiding it from herself. Pseudopsychological bullshit.

lmao

Sounds like the easy solution to your problem would be to give your wife your dick and swap sides of the bed.

Ew gtfo of my thread. Go suck Yaldabaoth's cock.

Thanks for correcting my insanity. I had to fake the fact that I think she's fucking insane in order to not have to deal with her whining. Old habits die hard.

IF y'all are not a larp, I feel pretty bad for you. That'd be the shit to send me over the edge.

Something sorta similiar happened to me recently. I don’t know if you larping. I don’t know if either of us just picked the “crazies”
But what I truly have learned in the past year is that women today are literal subhumans. In private they make horrible messes, need to eat out all the time, it’s such a mess

Honest to god it's not a larp. I can't believe I've managed to stay sane. I am thinking of trying to find a culture of women who would never do this to me. Any ideas? I just want sanity of identity and loyalty. Hopefully a nice christian woman.

I agree. I have almost fucking had it with this world of sinful nature.

I think, for you, it might be time to MGTOW and buy whores.
>inb4 jew
Just... save your money, user. Get secure. Did you reproduce with it?

Don’t give up on the world. There is a literal vacuum forming because of this cultural void. And that is where we have to get creative in our own sanity and lifestyles.

This post gave me hope. Thanks user. You did well.

No, thankfully. Another one of those women who wants to have kids and then decides she wont, ever. What a mistake.

Get a dog. That's never a mistake.

Attached: hitlers_dog.jpg (300x225, 17K)

Hunt with it, that way you both learn a skill and how to work together.

>so my "wife" turned out to be a fucking ftm
So you are attracted to masculine women??? Did you turn out to be gay?

Nice blog post, but where are the proofs?