Why haven't you moved out of the city yet, Sup Forums?

Why haven't you moved out of the city yet, Sup Forums?

Attached: 1503120190045.jpg (1240x828, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elitesingles.co.nz/em/online-dating/farmer-dating
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it's hard to make money in the countryside.

I'm too high IQ.

No money.

Did 5 years ago, loving life.

I always had a dream to live in a really small forest town with a qt gf. Maybe one day.

T . Retard

i live in limbo between both

Don't know where in America is good. For some reason the countryside in Europe feels far more beautiful and idealistic than in America.

That place looks ugly and barren. Why would I want to live there instead of Copenhagen?

no money and muh jobs

are those residential homes? I think i'd prefer an apartment if I don't have any land to myself

I did. I live in Alaska.

Rural America is full of drug dazed degenerates now.

Virginia, Illinois, and Kentucky countrysides are beautiful

I have a skillset best suited for cities, but I hate them. Is it really worth it to start over?

because i cant afford to. all the jobs are in the city so im forced to live with niggers

I did. Now I live next to a volcano

Ugh, stay away from Illinois unless you like your laws being heavily swayed by corrupt kikes, wops, and their nigger pets in various cities (especially Chicago). Taxes are fucking shit.

Attached: KGB.png (500x630, 263K)

Realistically, I can't let go of the money jew and the city offers better opportunities.

I have.
>Tfw engineer for the dairy industry making more money than I would at a big firm in the city
Only problem is dating prospects out here are pretty slim.

I'm broke

just open a pension/hotel and do nothing all day except collecting money from city dwellers and cleaning the room once the leave

Nice user, whereabouts? I'm in engineering as well, but probably need another 4-5 year with my company before transferring to their other site in the country. Looking forward to buying a fucking palace for $700K and not a shoe-box.

elitesingles.co.nz/em/online-dating/farmer-dating

South Canterbury. I haven't been here that long but I so far I prefer the peace and quiet. Rent is definitely a fuckload cheaper too. Hope it works out for ya.
Thanks ameribro. Looks more for over 35s though, even tinder is pretty quiet here.

underrated thread

cities are top targets in the coming war, and centers of dependency

Attached: 1519190126232.png (862x784, 224K)

Rural towns should be nuked.

i need to find a place like that and become its town rapist

Attached: 1521408374093.jpg (618x1067, 106K)

Let's hope the government passes a law that prevents city folk from using their money to "retire" elsewhere. Sorry, you don't get to sit back and collect a massive salary while letting your city turn to shit, then take your money and move to a nice little countryside town. There should be a MASSIVE tax for individuals who move from a city like San Francisco to somewhere smaller. It can be calculated based off their salary, or previous home value. Fuck these people.

Because the cities are the epicenters of humanity, they're massive organisms that our social systems create. To be in a city is like being an extremely small part of an infinitely larger being. Cities are massive human endeavors. To live in a modern city is to share an experience with tens of millions of people. I crave the feeling

Pic unrelated

Attached: IMG_3652.jpg (750x1043, 265K)

t. Abdul Amar bin Hadid

are you 12 or a woman

Fucking faggot

I wish I was a woman

Attached: 1520202303230.jpg (640x640, 69K)

Hey hey that's my country!

Attached: 1521333067824.jpg (1024x686, 50K)

>fell for the CS meme degree
>all the jobs are in cities because rural retards don't know how to use computers

What a mistake.

"country"

This is true, but Sup Forums will disagree.

I'd like to. Once I make enough money. Rural living with all the modern technology ought to be doable - but there would have to be known ways to make money, capital to invest in tools and equipment, and know-how. I'm behind on all three.

cities are where culture happens.

Never moved in to the city

planning on it soon

just need to find somewhere that wont get cucked by a bushfire

Always did and damn it feels good

because it's boring

cities are vibrant culturally and generally lead to more exciting lives

Because then I'd be one of those city ass holes ruining the country.

Seriously stay in the city and stop cutting down trees for more neighborhoods.

I get a satellite map of the airport I work at every year. I've seen th r sprawl approach and over take the area in the last 17 years.

Sad part now the city cunts living next to the airport complain about the noise.

$

This. Rural towns are inferior to the greatness that is large cities.

Once im a multi millionaire and can afford a fine estate and hunting grounds. Ideally I can keep bees too.

Stay in your cities you pieces of shit.

Attached: IMG_20171231_123445.jpg (3264x1836, 1.72M)