Wow. Bravo Anno. So deep

Wow. Bravo Anno. So deep

Would've been okay if shinji was a cute girl. 0/10 garbage show

brainlet

Manlet. Anyone who likes this show must on some level relate to shinji's character and is therefore comparable to the biggest disgrace to masculinity that has ever been represented in media.

im not a manlet im 6 feet tall

6 foot tall girly man? Must be a hard life.

Everyone is 6 feet with a nigg dick on the internet.

no my pee pee is small, now discuss Eva already

I have never read or watched anything Eva related.

It goes original series, End of Evangelion, skip Death and Rebirth and then Rebuild, right?

I think it's about time I did something about stuff I've been missing on and Eva is one of them.

yes thats the order

I want to do all the things from EoE to you.

Yes, try to get the Director's cut of the TV series too

you have to read deleuze first

What is exactly the difference between End of Evangelion and Death & Rebirth?

not him however,

I like the show because of the relatable characters; detailed emotionally and visually.

Its called empathizing, normal people have it.

death and rebirth first half is a compressed mess of scenes from the show. the latter half is the first 30 min of EOE; up to the Mas-evas deployment.

your gay

for typing

like this

unbelivably teenaged post right up to the filename

>being so emotionally and intellectually stunted you can't even enjoy a piece of fiction without completely and wholly relating to the main character

(pic related)

Don't feed derailers.

wen theirs teens

>Don't feed derailers.
Op is the derailer.

that doesn't make sense

>*op is the faggot.
corrected him

This
You have to have watched at least 100 anime before posting to this board.

the joke
your head

goals

So...multi-layered...and referential, truly deconstructs ALL of animated media.

Bravo Anno...simply bravo.

EVA isn't a machine. It's an alien under a robotic armor to prevent it from going berserk.

>You have to have
a very high IQ

Most of the things people post 'ironically' about NGE are true. It is a deep show and you will get more out of it if you're intelligent.

Poe's law, even with so many of them popping up, I don't know the motive.

To be fair, you have to be very depressed to understand Evangelion. The characters personalities are extremely brooding, and without a solid grasp human psychology most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Gendo's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization- his personal philosophy draws heavily from the Dead Sea's literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Evangelion truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Asuka's catchphrase “anta baka” which itself is a cryptic reference to Helen Keller's opinion on those who lack foresight. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Hideaki Anno’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have an NGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

I like the show, but i also like to make fun of the fanbase

Someone needs to make a copypasta about retards who use this pasta on anythign they dislike

I also can bring some scene about saitama from OPM punching some monster, then I'll get some scene from the opening song like the "ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH" scene then I'll call it deep.
That's basically what you're doing right now

It's a clone from lilith/adam (unit 01 is a clone of lilith, the rest are adam)

what?

Humanity are technically aliens so he's right

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Evangelion. The symbolism is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Freudian and Jungian psychological theory most of the philosophy will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Shinji’s depressed outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personality is designed as a subversion of typical shounen super robot hero tropes, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of Evangelion's kinography, to realise that it's not just a good story- it says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Evangelion truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the allegory in Gendou’s existential catchphrase “Get in the Robot Shinji,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Sophocles' Greek tragedy Oedipus Rex. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Anno Hideaki’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a NERV tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

in what universe?

In NGE, humans accidentally stole Earth from the angels

What?
He's mixing some scene from the opening and the movie , and I said I can do the same about OPM and call it deep

ok

where do they say that? i finished rewatching yesterday and that was never said

What's the point of explaining evangelion anyway? The explanation's going to chance based on who's telling it to who, and in what context. Source: a stoned injun told it to me.

Came for thsi

im an injun but im not stoned and i'll tell you this: stop trying to pick apart shit in Eva

Came for this

Better one in Zeta.

Skip the last two episodes Of The series, they're pointless due to EoE.

So who ripped off who?

I'd rip off her plugsuit, if you know what I mean.

Stop trying to find meaning in NGE, I'm getting second-hand embarrassment.

So what are you doing with your other hand?

fingering ur mom

Did she choke you a little bit?

Getting first-hand accounts?

the smell did

Oh why do I even bother.

what you want to talk about choking, i can talk about choking

Same, but i smell disappointment.

see when you choke you want to make sure you press you thumbs into there windpipe

Oh my Kaji san... you are soo big~

I wonder what Kaji feels to know so many women love his BJC.

Don't listen to . The last two episodes are important for the thematic elements, the movie only covers what's actually going on and some of the surface points of instrumentality.

There's also a few redone/animated scenes, namely Episode 6's ending and a few in between bits, but it's safe to skip overall.

The quality of the choke will depend on how much you can anger me before it. But I want to fall asleep thinking about the perfect image rather than thinking about the hateful bitch, if that makes sense.

wait they changed episode 6's ending in death/rebirth, how dare they

choke like this

You gotta read the manga first

Does the scene with Asuka flirting with Kaworu exist in it or was that some Asukafag making up shit about D&R?

Gigantism leads to a shortened lifespan Mr. Ryoji, be certain to have that taken care of or you will have to be prematurely . . . liquidated.

I will. She needs to balance on the tips of her toes though, to make it seem like she's off the ground. No squirming or anything. How hard can I go?

They just redrew it to look better. They also added thanatos in the backround for even more perfection.

near killing

looks much better

How near?

like near collapsing her trachea

I don't want to lose something irreplaceable. She would have to work on pissing me off hard before I CRUSH HER.

On the topic of Death&Rebirth I have to say it's the best recap movie I've seen and if you like the show it is definetly worth a watch. Though it is perfectly fair to skip the part thats already in EoE and only watch the recap.
It is also perfect that they left the entirety of this scene in the movie, aswell as Kaworu's death.

Found the dicklet.

Shinji feels all wounds the Eva sustains as if they were his own. Which means he stared down and crushed someone in cold blood while having a knife dancing around his lung. If that's called a disgrace to masculinity, I'd like to become one.

why does every single eva thread on this board consist entirely of childish insults, pasta and inane babbling?
not even dragonball threads are this retarded, and no one in those threads can even speak english

i come here to view the inevitable waifu war
there isn't much else to talk about

And what do I count as then? Insult, pasta or inane?

When?

who?

You know who you're replying to. When?

What? whenever you want

I want to do it to her right now. And I want to do it for real and HARD.

then do it

You'll find out why Yuko Miyamura has the Voice.

Because it's a series that hasn't had new content to discuss in 5 years, and the only parts of it the fanbase actually care about are 20 years old. Add onto that the reputation it's gained as something universally considered good, which naturally attracts newfags who have an intense desire to scream that it's bad so they can feel special.