Obscure Redpills

Dance/ballet is the most masculine art there is. It's the art of carrying yourself with confidence, grace, balance, and tenacity.

It was labeled "feminine" by the Jews in the 20th century to give women this opportunity to move with strength and grace while the white men fall behind. Same with gymnastics.

Attached: main-qimg-c8c0481f9f6976810340dc0aad8c869b[1].png (582x584, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lxvUfgAKZi8
youtube.com/watch?v=hwp8UAl27jE
youtube.com/watch?v=hwp8UAl27jE&feature=youtu.be&t=76
aconsciousrethink.com/6758/characteristics-alpha-female/
aconsciousrethink.com/6426/signs-beta-male/
youtu.be/EFnJMPQow7A
youtube.com/watch?v=qRJtMgD6ia8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Water is alive

Hitler is a reincarnation of a god in hinduism

>t. ballet dancer
The most artistic thing about ballet is the music

This user just dropped some real shit, allow me to add

When you go to sleep you assume the body of another person on the planet. You live multiples lives and have no idea. You can only fall asleep if one of your mental linked matches is waking. Those who find trouble sleeping are people with less consciousness matches.

There are multiple (You)'s somewhere on the planet, look entirely different but share all your same mannerisms.

Sometimes there can be cross-talk, your dreams are interpretations of these events to your other self/ves, sometimes it can get fucked up and you are actually witnessing real events. Potentially even past ones or future ones, memories are stored in genetics to a degree.

It's unknown how many links a person can have, but normies essentially are infinitely linked to each other because they're a literal hivemind. This is where the hivemind term comes from truly and why The Matrix is a very clever deflection of the truth.

We are already in a neural network. There's a reason events, teachings, imagery and various concepts explode around the world at the same time even in ancient times. We're all linked.

You may have literally liked a post on a video on youtube that was posted by another human entity, but was infact your consciousness. It's entirely possible to be friends with yourself by always communicating in delayed periods in between each other's sleeps.

>Ballet
>Not chainsaw wood carving
Fag

Attached: download (2).jpg (317x159, 9K)

No ballet is for girls. Effeminate faggots do ballet

so gay...

Attached: homo_of_all_homos.gif (267x200, 653K)

>ballet is the most masculine art there is. It's the art of carrying yourself with confidence, grace, balance, and tenacity.

And thats why there is no ballet in Africa

Mix ballet with opera and you've got yourself a perfect man.

Hi Frank5
Thanks for confirming that you are also the former Krishna spammer

what the fuck
tell me more

youtube.com/watch?v=lxvUfgAKZi8

THING AGAIN WHIDE BOY XXDD

>mmmm I love the smell of 2 stroke fumes

Get cancer and die faggot.

>Dance/ballet is the most masculine art there is
Nope, only sport and physical activities that make men stronger and better at combat can be considered redpilled.

i will allow that this seems like a very valid gateway to lucid dreaming but on the other hand, four balls on the edge of a cliff

Those monkeys are just stealing white culture

Without whites they would be dancing with spears n shiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeettttttt

youtube.com/watch?v=hwp8UAl27jE

i feel like i would conform to david icke type thinking before getting into this
although you also mention waves and interference of consciousness
all of this would have to take place from a matrix type hub

The smell of the fumes mixed with burnt wood is actually really nice. Brb making candles that smell like this.

Edit look at the hut in the background

LMAO!!! They really do live in huts n shieeeyyyyt

youtube.com/watch?v=hwp8UAl27jE&feature=youtu.be&t=76

Time can never begin or cease because if the present and the future were contingent on the past, then the present and the future would have existed in the past.

Attached: Nagarjuna17.jpg (293x369, 31K)

So for 16 hours per day I'm (Me) and within just 8 sleeping hours I'm multiple different people?

How come I'm the main one?

Whydo the other person only awake for 8hours per day?

yeah prancing around like a faggot is masculine.

Which God?

I think Jesus is the 7th incarnation of Vishnu. see Diwali festival (Hindu Christmas)

So that's why I have dreams about being a cute girl who likes to go dancing

My younger cousin is very feminine and odd. He did ballet and he actually turned out gay in the end. He's currently 'dating' some 45 year old French dude.

>obscure redpill
>It's a bunch of idiots spewing stupid shit with 0 evidence behind any of it
The biggest redpill is that Sup Forums is a joke.
>Water is alive
First off, you're an idiot. Second, you misunderstood the theory. 'water carries information' is not the same as 'water is alive'. Third, you're an idiot because that experiment has been peer reviewed multiple times and has been debunked. Fourth, you're an idiot.

>combat
>first world in 2018

Attached: 1505984692804.jpg (981x819, 203K)

You need to maintain masculinity somewhat if you want to keep men passionate and keep your first world country going. Dancing like some fags just invites your enemies to ravage your boipucci.

>invites your enemies to ravage your boipucci.
Good luck fag. By the time they get balance and stop stumbling around like clumsy, undignified neanderthal retards, I've grand jeté'd my elegant penis into their flabby ass.

>By the time they get balance and stop stumbling around like clumsy, undignified neanderthal retards, I've grand jeté'd my elegant penis into their flabby ass.
This to the letter

>carrying yourself properly is effeminate
Flag checks out at least.

>"I grew up thinking I couldn't do ballet because of the color of my skin."
>So instead of ballet, I do a style of dance directly related to the color of my skin, and try to sell it as ballet.

Thieves and vandals.

Attached: 1515200215675.jpg (618x806, 170K)

aaand that's the end of that chapter

I-is it ever too late to learn this art?

>Jackal
>Jackal
Those aren't distinct species, they're distinct SUBspecies (aka breeds, or races)

>grace, balance, and tenacity
>masculine
Pick one.
aconsciousrethink.com/6758/characteristics-alpha-female/

Jews made men not want to do ballet.

I honestly hope this is just b8, because otherwise you are one fucking dumb nigger.

This is a Masai mating ritual for prospective wives. The Masai warriors are bad-ass. They will wait until a lion has killed a antelope or something and then walk up, out-smart the lion and take it.

>Can't even kill their own antelope's
>Bad-ass
Pick one.

stopped after first sentence

Attached: 1517274779264.jpg (447x438, 16K)

why do blacks steal everything

Hi AaronClarey

aconsciousrethink.com/6426/signs-beta-male/
"12 Signs You're Dating a Beta (And Why That's a Good Thing!)"

Great website. And yes men need to be well acquainted with their center of balance in order to walk with confidence and receive any kind of respect.
And get your knees away from your chest fag.

time existed once two particles of matter were created that couldn't occupy the same space at the same time

I doubt.
are you jew bot using reverse psychology to get in into ballet to make them femine.

Attached: 1521340863029.jpg (212x238, 12K)

Get men into ballet***

If you can master a dance, you can master any martial art . The last thing the Jews want is a society of Spartans.

dancing around is nice for entertainment.
sports is nice for entertainment.

entertainment is the least important area of development.

I have a friend who is a pro ballet dancer. He smokes weed, dances, and slays pussy more than anyone I have ever met. I would put my sons in ballet, it is elegant and beautiful

Humans have been dancing since we've been walking on two legs. Its a lot more than "entertainment".

Why will your friend fuck your sons?

>Signs You're Dating a Beta
#1 He thinks grace is a masculine trait.

youtu.be/EFnJMPQow7A

What happens if you come across one of your mental linked matches?

Soulmates?

Attached: images-1.jpg (258x195, 7K)

u haf 2 fug

Not if you break the bond you have with the network

ballet literally looks like they have sticks up their ass (probably buttplugs))

Great, so one of my other selves got fucked in the ass by a dog lately.

Any traditional dance would be great for them my friend, though ballet would be the easiest to find as a leaf. I have my boy in samba myself and started seeing him walk with his chest out and chin up after a month.

Aside from being funny as shit, OP here has a point that dancing is a great way to link the mind and the body, and is basically the greatest social lubricant in humanity aside from booze
That being said, it's still faggy
t. contemporary + hip-hop

saged

literally what?

this is akin to people believing that in the past, your soul was made up of atoms, and got more "dirty" the more you sinned. so, when you died, your soul would be heavier and would be reborn as it was closer to the ground. the lighter souls would float up and not be reborn.

people used to believe the stars were pinholes of light from heaven

people used to believe that bloodletting was a legit way to cure illness, in an effort to get the "bad blood" out (George Washington died due to this)

utter and complete hogwash

>ballet
>feminine

Have you seen the physique on dancers? They're built like warriors. Every single muscle in the body is either strong or strong enough.

I go to an archery club and most people, even gym rat types and most athletes have a lot of trouble with heavier recurves and longbows because the muscle groups required to draw and hold a bow are different from the ones people usually train for throwing balls, punching mugs, and lifting shit. But, we got this one guy recently who's a ballet dancer. He's taking some time off because of a leg injury, hobbling around in a cast and all that. He picked up a 50lb recurve and shot it with okay accuracy and form like it was nothing. I asked him if he had any archery experience and he said "no, never". An hour of coaching later and he wasn't just hitting targets 30 yds out, he was hitting bullseyes and moving on to greater distances. With a 50lb recurve.

Don't fuck with ballet dancers. There's a reason the establishment doesn't want the people they rule over to practice real dance.
>just wave your arms to the beat goyim it's easier

Attached: EnReleve.jpg (412x573, 55K)

Pas de bourré
Entre-chat
Pas de bourré

but user 90% of my dreams are of disasters , wars , monsters and demons , sometimes even being the monster myself levitating , killing other monsters or maiming them badly or dying inside of them and i feel the cuts , shots , fire and sex.

if i were to be linked to other people then they surely can´t be human or of this earth.
i got used to it by now but i´d like to have innocent dreams again.

i can shapeshift , shoot magic out of my hands , battle collosal foes ala cloverfield and make them implode with a single "spell" shits crazy but it´s almost daily and i never really feel replenished the next day.

I understand dancing needs flexible body which improves your physics and help you move like warrior but I still doubt on ballet. and there are other ways to become flexible too. At this point I feel ballet is not masculine. and it possibly can affect your mind to adopt femine a little.

Amazed at the negative responses to OP's post. He is absolutely correct in his assessment of ballet and the amount of masculinity it promotes within young men.

I mean, think of it this way, you start ballet training from an extremely young age (5-10) and from then on you will train your body and your mind day and night, week after week, hour after hour, constantly grinding away at your body in order that you may ascend to a higher level of artistry.

But not only does ballet support men in training their body/mind so that they can be better at ballet, but it also instills within men a common understanding of principle, something that is hardly ever found in modern society.

Did I also mention that ballet in an intrinsic part of western culture and has been developing for hundreds if not thousands of years under the western man.

t. male ballet dance

also you fags that disagree will never be able to attain this level of physical power:
youtube.com/watch?v=qRJtMgD6ia8

Interesting read, although the dumbest shit I've read all day. What about all those dreams where im flying? Thats actually happening right? XD

This is the real ballet.

Attached: Bloodsport how to deal with the patriarchy.webm (640x368, 2.74M)

Faggot. All the male ballerinas in Ukraine as complete homosexuals.

Attached: 14542616.jpg (610x610, 135K)

>that video
At last I understand why male ballet dancers are fags. If I was surrounded by asses that firm all day, I'd be gay as fuck too.

Male ballet is different from female ballet. The techniques are more physically demanding and dramatic. It's basically really fancy body weight exercises mixed with balance. It looks graceful instead of forceful but it feels like the foundations for kicking ass.

I tried it once and I was sweating in no time. Sadly, even though it's good exercise, the primary point is showing off without getting hurt, which attracts a lot of faggots. Faggots that could probably beat the average man up, but still attention hungry faggots.

Attached: 1t.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

*hits blunt*

The alt-right untermenschen meme is right. People like are so obsessed with what they think a man is supposed to look like that they've lost any sight of what masculinity truly is.

Shit. I had a dream once where the sun started expanding and became completely red. It was huge. I could feel the unbearable heat and suffocation, the helplessness of it all. I remember getting shelter under some roof and just surrendering to my inevitable death.
As I closed my eyes and died, I was instantly transported through some sort of wormhole and was reborn as a completely different species in a completely different world.
It was the most vivid dream I ever had. I usually just forget about my dreams but this one was really something else.
Did I actually experience the end of another world?

You were experiencing some dude in India tripping balls on DMT.