Naruto vs. Bleach

Which is better?

Bump

Bleach

Bleach.

Naruto relies heavily on the timeskip to a point of its own detriment.

Bleach didn't

Nardo has a more fleshed out setting but Bleach has aesthetics and poems. I think they're pretty equal in terms of overall quality.

Naruto has a better ending.

They're both terrible.

Explain how the time skip is detrimental to Nardo, that's the first time I've heard someone complain about it.

Boruto

Well, at least Naruto didn't get the boot from Jump execs and Kishi gave it a proper ending...

One piece / DBZ now fuck off

Bleach for sure.

Naruto's actually good, don't compare it with that shit.

They're both trash

>wan piss better than anything
It's easily most boring out of them all and no one gives a shit about it outside of japan

>literal god
>god tier fuck buddy
Urahara best bankai

What did strawberry want again

He wanted to protect his family and nakama from spooky murdering ghosts.

Bump

If Bleach would have gotten a proper ending instead of the rush job, it'd be better.

But then it turns in fighting bad ol' feudal ghost samurais, then ghost Meheecans, then some losers with freaky spirit powers, then the ghost Nazis, uh I mean Jews.

Early Naruto and chunnin exams > Early Bleach and Soul Society > early shippuden > Arrancar arc > 4th shinobi war > Fullbring arc and everything after that

Naruto is much better.

Bleach

Bleach, how is it a question.

It did everything better than Naruto, even being shit because Bleach was enjoyable for being that kind of trainwreck.

Naruto, because Shikimaru battles are pretty top tier battle shonen.

Naruto, because there were some characters I cared about

do you know how to read? it said which is better

It's far more popular than Bleach in Europe

bleach has more women I fap to so bleach wins

people in the US do not usually give a shit about it, because of 4kids, but it is popular in plenty of places outside of japan

I regret reading both of them, but Bleach is better.

Cancer vs. AIDS

Naruto by a mile.

Fate!!!

Naruto is the best anime. Dont even compare with Bleach.

What about the manga?

None of them are good in any way, so I’d replace “better” with “less shit”. And Nardo was less shit than Bleach.

I'm reading it now so don't know really. But for sure Naruto's story is much better and easier to understand.

Guess which one was the one that was too awful for SJ to not axe.

Having not read or seen either I am gonna go with Naruto. I am an expert.

Naeuto from a writing aspect.
Bleach from the art side.
But both got worse in both regards as time went on.

Both are better than Huan Piss.

Bleach.

Why are we discussing the shades of shit?

Naruto was banned from Sup Forums at one point for good reason but Bleach never was so the answer is obvious

Bleach?

Nardo was banned because of it's autistic fanbase not it's quality. Granted, Nardo is still pretty bad. But so is Bleach.

both are kinda shit

Naruto is better for the overall plot, but bleach is way cooler.

>Implying sales are binded to quality

user....

Ichigo was pretty lame though.

Nardo was banned because it's popular. Sup Forums is a spiteful contrarian shithole.

Still mad Narutard?

Why, because it required 5% more brainpower compared the the rest of the fights?

I guess I agree

Both were trash, but at least Bleach didn't pretend to be something "deeper".

Naruto had tons of clever fights. Guys like Obito or Madara couldn't even be hurt by conventional methods.

Not the fans back in the mid 200s were pretty bad, especially the underage ones.

Because narutards were a pain in the ass, but mainly because, for this board, popular equals bad they’re not wrong about Nurutu being awful tho. Bleach was never big enough here to warrant as much attention and backlash as Nurtu did, and by the time it became irredeemably shit hardly anyone cared enough.

Bleach had the better first chapter. All the characters in it were still relevant in the end.

Where as for Naruto...wtf happened to mizuki anyway?

Yeah, it confirms. Naruttards are salty.

Naruto banned from Sup Forums again when?

If Naruto is bad then why is it so popular

boom gottem

>the naruto is banned from Sup Forums meme is the work of bleach turds.
I knew this was the reason. Once Bleach got BTFO'd out and the manga was cancelled, the people spewing this have stopped.

take it easy man, don't go hard mode on these fools.

They had a sensible sense of logic to them, which is more than you can grant to most battle shonen.

I-Is is he licking that doll?

bleach has it's moments but naruto is better

>Moving goalposts.

Because masses eat whatever thing, if you go and sell a piece of shit calling it a phenomenon they probbably consume it.

Which is exactly how Naruto kind of did.

>naruto is banned from Sup Forums meme
how is it a meme? it really was banned from Sup Forums

Nobody brought up bleach in a while, yet people still discuss Boruto and One Piece.

Your cancelled shitstain manga failed and so did you.

Why are you baiting user? Are you addicted to (you)s? Well fine, have one on me.

N/a/RUTO CONFIRMED BEST ANIME CHINESE CARTOON OF ALL TIME

BELIEVE IT (also dubs are better than subs)

At least here in latam in terms of popularity it's not even close to db or saint seiya, i'm sure the main reason must be the censorship because we got the 4kids version from usa.

what was the point of Bleach?

Naruto actually managed to hold onto a vestigial skeleton of a plot, Bleach literally went off the tracks into a chasm of concentrated shit after the first Aizen Arc.

>Bleach literally went off the tracks into a chasm of concentrated shit after the first Aizen Arc.
so it was fine for two thirds of it's run.

Nowhere in that post says that everything before that wasn’t shit, just that what came after was even more shitty.
To be fair, SS and the substitute shinigami arc were legit good arcs, it’s almost everything else that ranged from boring to awful.

Bleach died when Ulquiorra died

(You) Salty narutard

Bump