I cannot fucking WAIT for this entire industry to be fully automated, and all these fat, dumb...

I cannot fucking WAIT for this entire industry to be fully automated, and all these fat, dumb, lazy fucks forced into getting real jobs and no longer sitting their ass in a fucking truck, collecting a paycheck and ruining traffic for the rest of us on our way to/coming home from working a real job.

Attached: Truck-Stop-In-Ohio.jpg (2254x1184, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2018/01/09/576752327/trucking-industry-struggles-with-growing-driver-shortage
youtu.be/jGNMsypQd8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*blocks your path*

Attached: back-of-trailer-683x1024.jpg (683x1024, 182K)

Leftists are brainwashed into hating white truck drivers

Same retards that believe there are 34562345 genders are same retards that believe that guns are bad are same retards that believe that muslims are peaceful are same retards that believe that white truck drivers are bad

This is what having the sun shine in through one side of the truck more than the other does to your face.

Attached: 120604102458-nr-truckers-face-sun-damage-00000126-horizontal-gallery.jpg (640x360, 44K)

do you realize that if these truck drivers just refused to drive these trucks the civil war would commence in about 7 days?

Seven days? I would go with 3-4. Imagine the chimpout if WalMart doesn't have it's trash food...

Attached: dr kek and my sides.jpg (400x400, 38K)

>I cannot tucking WAIT for this entire industry to be fully automated

>works at Starbucks serving coffee

The majority of people in this industry are white, straight, males you realize this right?

>a low skill industry comprised of millions of workers is capable of solidarity.

I dunno user. I think Euro Truck Simulator is a very relaxing game.

Attached: IMG_2690.jpg (259x194, 22K)

I'm a rich white trump supporter and I hate truck cucks more than anything

It's great because it's already starting. I can't wait for the faggots on /o/ to be out of jobs.

Never really thought about it before, but what proportion of truckers are conservative? They seem to lean pretty heavily to the right.

Attached: 1520224819140.png (965x925, 255K)

>Same retards that believe there are 34562345 genders
Most liberals don't believe this though. Just because you nitpick people doesn't mean they are the majority.

> guns are bad
Most Europeans think they are even the ones on this board do, since Europeans are more highly educated than you they may be right.
>muslims are peaceful
So all Muslims are terrorist?
>white truck drivers are bad
Out of all the things you have said I have never heard anyone from the right accuses this before, or the left say this. You just made this up right then and there.

You talk like a faggot

can confirm, that guy does talk like a faggot.

(OP)#

What's wrong with truck drivers? They transport goods for us, kind of important. What do you do for a living that makes you so much better then these folks?

Yet, I will use more logic than any of you ever will.

Doesn't matter they will be replaceable in less than five years.

Your shitposting is cringe tier, and you talk like a faggot

Welcome to the internet faggot, enjoy your stay.

Fpbp

AND YET I AM STILL USING MORE LOGIC THAN YOU EVER WILL IN ONE SENTENCE.

pls stop you only make yourself look dumb

A. quit buying shit
B. it doesnt need automation with municipalities and governments fucking over the industry and the fact that all the old timers are retiring or signing off on this as a career as they age. All you need is to keep that up.

Just a note prices of shit are going to hike

Also automation isnt going to take the driver out of the seat, too many variables just driving, and once you put that thing in reverse a robot will not be able to hit docks in areas successfully unless its a large complex.

If you can explain how I am dumb I will change my views.

>they will be replaceable in less than five years

Sounds like a pipe dream. Even if the technology is there (which I doubt we're closer than 15-20 years away from fully autonomous vehicles), doesn't mean it will be affordable and practical. McDonalds workers already replaceable by machines and kiosks. But it's currently cheaper to pay some high schooler $8 per hour and buy and keep a computer running.

what a massive faggot

just like everyone else idgaf about your views but the way you speak is fag tier

Explain to my how I am a faggot. You can't.

Indian make living in NYC planning on getting CDL and moving to all white suburb of Indianapolis once I start. We bought our house off the last white person on the block for $280,000 woth $640,0000 now. For $250,000 we could get huge house in Fishers or Noblesville. Increase my chances of finding a white woman too.

>leftists constantly buying shit
>complains about how it gets to their homes

Have fun waiting.

>a food snob

What makes the way I speak fag tier. If you can tell me I will change it.

Truckers are better than 99% of drivers on the highway, you have autism if you get yourself fucked by a trucker. If you're talking about local traffic, try moving somewhere without shit infrastructure.

You're leaving out way too many commas, lad.

driverless truck
in Chicago
>yeah, right

Eh, who cares. I came here to debate.

He's either 12, or not a native speaker.

Apparently the people who are refusing to debate you now care, E.S.L.

Elon, stop slacking off and give us electric tractors.

He could have thrown in some semi-colons as well, the way he was going.

I unironically agree with this man.

I hope you get run over by a runaway Tesla automated truck that thinks it's getting on the freeway while driving on the sidewalk, and your skull pops like that drunk indian in that one webm

Rake yourself, Leaf-boy.

Attached: i8.jpg (891x891, 62K)

This, real drivers have a hard enough time.

Ive been dealing with truck drivers for years. Was mostly white men but every year more and more Indians and nogs. Have drivers that don't even speak fucking English but act like its your fault they are having a hard time. Fuck em, but we need em. For now.

Attached: 1519616245077.gif (300x186, 446K)

>TIPPING INTENSIFIES

>we need em.
Nope.

Why didn't you just come out and say I wasn't using enough commas?

How will the hookers make a live?

What is your job? You left that out?

Oh look, an arrogant un-educated retard who can not think for themselves.

Judging by the post though, even if this one COULD think it still wouldn,t be able to see the harm it would have on the rest of us.

People like you, I truly, unequivocally, want to die first in nuclear hellfire. The type of low iq DNA you mouthbreathing degenerate ignorant fucks carry is likened to AIDS, a cancer upon yourselves and everyone around you.

>be pooinloo
>move to designated shitting street
>no white women to rape
>move to white suburb
>bitch lasagna

Only thing I don’t like about truckers is how hardass they try to act.

>Muh truck

Fuck 'em. Disposable trash. Got arms and can do speed? You're hired!

Attached: FINAL SOLUTION.jpg (450x300, 114K)

>this is what passes for humour in europe
I'm learning stuff in this thread that I never even wanted to know, T.B.H., lad.

Brah, I am American.

We have to implement block chain technology first retard. Why? Revenue streams like any other product in the world.

He's right though, the trucking industry will automate simply out of necessity because they don't have enough drivers, despite rising wages:

npr.org/2018/01/09/576752327/trucking-industry-struggles-with-growing-driver-shortage

>Wants Jewbots driving 1-ton Semi trucks

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!

upload your brain into the cube

Attached: D1E.gif (400x250, 530K)

Imagine if the chicken didn't get to KFC.....

Attached: 1514045591170.jpg (635x800, 63K)

You sound like an officecuck

Attached: 3e34835f655f03f09b83f5c7b707a96b.jpg (666x862, 517K)

>gets snarky
I must have nailed you with that last comment. XDD

Uhhhhh, are you a bot?

shut up you cuck faggot, you work for what they bring you.

A faggot.

Not even bothering to discuss the straight white males, the coolest niggers and spics I have ever met were truck drivers. Those guys listen to conservative radio all day and shit like Alex Jones and coast to coast AM all night. Most are red pilled as fuck.

Attached: 1496242165452.jpg (1024x570, 97K)

>t. buttblasted rage driver
Cry me a river

L.O.L. Come on then, lad; let's not act so green. The anti-whites simply go on about "not enough employees" because they want an excuse to bring non-whites here so that White Genocide continues without interruption. And if a pro-white group goes out-of-doors to make statements against immigration, there's a fair chance that anti-white thugs will attack: punching, screaming and even wielding bike locks.

I’m usually of the mindset that blacks that actually work and help out are not the problem. Black truckers included

Shit isn't going to be automated. That'd be fucking retarded. If it was automated and didn't get an update in time for road construction I could see one of these plowing right into shit.

Even if it was going to be automated it would still have someone inside to make sure shit didn't get fucked.

I could also see hackers fucking controlling these trucks and plowing them into shit.

Or maybe there's a legitimate shortage of qualified individuals in certain fields? Same thing is happening with skilled trades. Going to college is overemphasized to high schoolers, now we have an abundance of useless degree holders with no actual skill set

I work with a hammer. What's your address?

Attached: TRUMP SUPPORTERS.jpg (1024x816, 345K)

Are you literally retarded or "just pretending"? The automation isn't just GPS jackass there's plenty of cameras on the automated trucks so they won't ever plow into anything

You will see self driving cars in your lifetime, most likely with the next decade or so. The technology it's mostly there already, just needs to be fine tuned.

Any retard can swing a hammer, I'd love to see you jump into an 18 wheeler and drive it around without fucking shit up

No, such a thing as a shortage is impossible. Fake news.

L.O.L. Basically this.

>I could also see hackers fucking controlling these trucks and plowing them into shit.
this

Attached: Hackerman.jpg (800x800, 156K)

>collecting a paycheck and ruining traffic for the rest of us on our way to/coming home from working a real job.
without them you'd starve and die long time ago.. without them your local supermarket would be empty at all times, amazon prime would not be possible, but of course you're a shithead which is too stupid to figure any of that out

Automate your daily driver with ~$800 and ~an hour max of work (unless you are carving some new trail)
youtu.be/jGNMsypQd8Q
If you think this stuff isn't coming soon you are severely mis-informed m8

get a load of this faggot :)

Attached: aed.jpg (400x400, 31K)

This is gonna be cotton gin 2.0 and you'll just see even more trucks because they were able to cut driver salaries.

You guys really that worried about people hacking fucking semis?

>flag
>epic faggotry

>being this sensitive
found the faggot

My theory was correct about the Arizona ppl all along thank you for bringing this to my attention

Where have you been for the last few years not to know about truck attacks?

of all the people who fuck up traffic, truckers are usually the least bad

>I cannot fucking WAIT for this entire industry to be fully automated
It's gonna be a long fucking wait, faggot.

Yeah because they get paid pretty well (due to their union, funnily enough) for easy menial work so they think anyone who gets benefits is a lazy fuck.

As a trucker, I don't even get offended by the stupid shit retards like the OP say anymore. Our Nation's Highways were built for Trucks. Yes, we have trains, but they can't back up to your local neighborhood hardware store. Automated Trucks? I like that idea, but you are truly delusional if you think truckers are going to be replaced by them. So .. you think truckers are lazy? HAHAHAHA ... what an ignorant fucker.

What about all the girls and guys who give the truckers bjs? They’ll also be out of jobs but more importantly they’ll have no sausages to suck.

i live in florida with the elderly, its fucking hell, i will now force them to dodge me to get their old hearts racing if they shouldn't be on the road, maybe then they will stay home

Can anyone tell me how semi transmissions work?
I drive a stick and love it, just wondering how a semi works because I hear them going through like 5 gears just to get off the line at a light. How many freaking gears does it have and how do you go through them? I don't even

In a sea of edgy cringe this thread and OP take the cake. Congrats.

Ok, first of all, your thinking about your manual shifter in a car as being comparable to a semi truck that weighs 40 tons. Why do you think it takes shifting through 4 gears to just pull out from a light? Give it some thought. Why do you think trucks hang back so far from the car in front of them? Ever try to stop 40 tons before?

I heard a lot of companies are switching to automatics.

automatics do the same thing when pulling out from a light.

cuck driver spotted