Who the fuck is bombing Austin. The 3rd bomb just went off this month

Who the fuck is bombing Austin. The 3rd bomb just went off this month.

It better not be one of you white nationalist faggots. All the victims so far are minorities.

Attached: 1162px-Texas_flag_map.svg.png (1162x1134, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15314551
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>It better not be one of you white nationalist faggots. All the victims so far are minorities.
Hello shill. Thank you for telling me the false flag narrative. This is yet again another Mossad false flag and it looks like you are gonna blame it on white nationalist radicalized Trump supporters who browse Sup Forums. These games grow tiresome Moshe. So tiresome.

>all victims are minorities
>implying anything of value was lost

>Niggers and spics blowing up
>Austin blowing up
I fail to see the problem here

>t.FortWorth

I wouldn't waste my explosions on niggers.

Whoever is doing this is a god damn scumbag. A couple of weeks ago, a young musician was killed. Was on his way to attending UT as well.

I thought there were 4 bombs so far
Is it three? I don't care enough to read an article, desu

Attached: glowing.jpg (185x273, 13K)

>a young musician
a colored person

Attached: cia-fail.jpg (815x499, 86K)

we don't know the race of the most recent victims yet, it was in a white/asian area

>>all victims are minorities

It has not been established who the victim of the latest bombing was.

The virgin school shooter vs the chad serial bomber.

>3rd
4th

>All the victims so far are minorities.
Blacks are not minorities. There are more than 2x the amount of blacks in the world than there are whites. Get fucked, you dumb kike shill.

Attached: BB5211A1-65DC-44B3-96DC-C7B2EB287C74.gif (386x200, 2.41M)

Breaks up the monotony of school shooter after school shooter.
Bretty cool seeing bombers again.

>literally everything bad that happens is a psychological operation
fragile paranoid alt-righties getting frazzled and toasty

Attached: 1498598263856.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Attached: 1492466600821.jpg (698x710, 115K)

there was just a white powder hoax. now bombings. school shootings constant. theyre playing all the hits. Building bombing when?

Who gives a fuck?

The neighbors think the people who got blown up tonight were responsible. At least the ones who post on patch

If all the victims are minorities then there's a 100% chance it's some deranged libtard committing false flags

cool
maybe you should think about the environment, bro

>fragile paranoid alt-righties getting frazzled and toasty

So true. That said, everything I don't like is a Russian conspiracy.

>city filled with shitskins
>3 shitskins die
>OMG HATE CRIME

>minorities

wrong

>all victims are minorities
>44% white state
That’s why

Funny how quick we jump to conclusions when Islamic terrorism is supposedly out of the question

>Who the fuck is bombing Austin.
Tay using drones

dallasfag checking in. I was born in Fort Worth, though.

i dont see any reason to stop them, Austin is kinda a shitty city. beautiful country thou

what if it is faggot?what u gonna do? blow me?

I live in Austin. This racial bullshit is not what’s happening. So many fucking races here.

>voluntarily living in Austin
Mate...

probably a Jew

>cousin lives in Austin, goes broke in 6 months off living laviciously
>now closer to round rock, talking about how much better life is up there than in Austin
>Still retains that same snobby as shit, air-of-superiority tone with him just like when he lived by Barton Springs
Dear Abbot, please make flogging Austinites a misdemeanor
Signed, The rest of Texas

>At a news conference Sunday afternoon, Austin's police chief pleaded with the bomber or bombers to surrender.
>"We hope this person or persons is watching," Brian Manley said, staring at the camera. "We hope you will reach out to us before anyone else is injured or anyone else is killed out of this event."

they have no idea what to do

>not offering a reward

Faggot

strawpoll.me/15314551
Let's take it to a poll

I am stuck in Austin as well.

I want to move to a small city but working in tech means I am stuck for now.

It fucking sucks, Austin is pretty much a colony of mexico and india unless you are on the campus.

>Trump is president
>Jews are so mad they blow up beaners

It’s as though a handful of Jews have seen the light and converted to Christianity. Dude. Are you tired of winning yet? I am not!

Attached: BF57CA6F-70A4-4690-9107-E64642308E61.png (437x599, 143K)

>Can you say
FALSE FLAG¿

Spring cleaning

No, natso would target gang bangers and shit like that, not some average joe

Its someone who have access to citizen information, else the targeting wouldn't be so efficient. Its someone who has awareness that its someone who wouldn't expect it, someone who knew the target would be made a victim due to their daily schedule aka someone who had his life in order. Someone with access to enough private data that they knew they weren't unpredictable niggers that could be anywhere, anytime. Someone with access to the mean to deploy such means without detection and have access to whatever they used casually enough that they do not fear investigation, if they don't have their hands directly influencing said investigation. Someone with knowledge and experience on how to pull off such a thing without being caught.

You can probably guess where I'm going with this.

Attached: 1502479669005.jpg (683x800, 448K)

The map of the bombings forms basically a straight line. Literally connect the dots.

>CIA niggers literally hired to shit up this board
Any of you CIA niggers are reading this you should know if you just stop your shenanigans you will be spared. Denounce the (((alphabet agencies))) and your place in the new world will be filled with yummy cummies and tendies.

Attached: 1521382660875.png (540x540, 149K)

The victims all went to the same church so naturally they are probably the same skin color you fucking asshat.

Guys, the answer is right in front of you. It's obviously atomwaffen.

could this be the work of an enemy stand?!?!

Attached: 1496459591159.png (128x128, 27K)