Trouble in paradise

It seems blacks are starting to focus on Jews, and they don't like that at all.

Attached: Bite the hand that feeds you.png (641x505, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yrrgZsmLOT4?t=3m1s
youtu.be/xwhBRJStz7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

After all, AIDS is a deadly, incurable disease. But no matter how you come to judge Charles Wheeler and his partners, in ethical, moral, and in human terms, the fact of the matter is, when they fired Andrew Beckett because he had AIDS, they broke the law.

Attached: shutit.png (949x531, 263K)

>do you really want to bite the hand that feeds?
implying blacks can't feed themselves.
racist.

don't bite the hand that feeds you and she has @communism_kills hmmmm

jews reminding the blacks the real pecking order. imagine a white scolding a black using "the hand that feeds", this kind of patronization will cost you more than your job.

I hope I live to see these hateful, smug hypocrites lose all prestige and everything they have worked, lied, stolen, and murdered for collapse.

Attached: 1510728522836.jpg (720x710, 62K)

no kidding. i larp as racist on Sup Forums fairly often but that just sounds dehumanizing. she talks to blacks like i talk to my dog, like wtf?

I hate that stupid kikess. I'd hate fuck her but that's about it.

She sure mentions
> juice
A lot

Attached: 2262AE0A-65FB-445E-BCC1-B5ACE02BC7BF.jpg (749x934, 138K)

I'm honestly a bit tired of all these hostilities

Blacks are their dog. The sooner blacks realize it, the sooner they can be free.

This is retweet gold if that girl is a Jew. Get in there are get that comment trending on black twitter NOW.

>bite the hand that feeds

That is some offensive bigoted shit right there. If she is alt-right then it won't be as effective, but still.

>Tfw
Is she one of us or is this another one of those terms reddit just steals from us?

youtu.be/yrrgZsmLOT4?t=3m1s

Hand that feeds? kek. Jews are the most racist, supremacist bunch ever. I hope conservative black men and women see that and read between the lines.

Attached: wethoughttheywerewhite 1of 6, apologizes misattributed perceptions of white racism against blacks pe (1340x1856, 1.28M)

>the jewish woman's burden

Attached: jews dominate US slavery.jpg (813x788, 439K)

Tfw is mainstream bro

Attached: jews slave owners cover-up.jpg (602x430, 134K)

That is incredibly poor phrasing.

She manages to portray blacks as both subordinate and inferior while simultaneously implying that Jews are in not just a position of power, but in a state of complete control who are never to be questioned.

Attached: 1498698092322.jpg (500x355, 25K)

She is alt-kike or cuckservative so assume controlled opposition. However she definitely let slip some of the contempt (((they))) really hold for blacks.

We see it. When the right time comes we will help you.

Attached: jews slave trade US.jpg (6120x5020, 2.82M)

This really needs to be retweeted. Those of you with twitter accounts should do what you can to get blacks to see this kind of behavior.

(((They))) are showing their true colors

Good, my brother. There was never a war between redpilled blacks and redpilled whites. The war was brought on by a more subversive element attempting to get everyone into leftist lunacy so they could bring a New World Order.

Attached: blacks jews slavery.png (1280x1920, 2.35M)

Never seen it. How does that even happen without reaction images, makes no sense

It will make a good combo with the "Who owned the slave ships?" meme.

I'm actually reading a book right now called "Martin Luther King Jr and the FBI" and it goes into pretty great detail about how this jew (((levison))) used to handle all the secret money for the communist party of America before becoming a friend and partner of mlk Jr. Lol the jews/commies have been at this trick for decades. For those interested, look up the FBI op "solo"

Knowing the Jews will drown in the tsunami of shit they helped create is the one solace I have about the future.

ah, so the edgy Jewess of the right suddenly boasts of the Jew involvement in commie organizations like the NAACP. could these kikes be anymore transparent? none of them trust worthy.

Attached: democrats slavery illegals.jpg (468x546, 131K)

Kek they can't hide it ever

Some backup info to that, which all whites and blacks should read. Read about one of the many things Rothschilds + Jacob Schiff elites did to race bait and try to make people dependent on leftist political parties.

Attached: naacp communists schiff, rothschild jews blacks white genocide.jpg (1510x1067, 481K)

literally nothing wrong with noticing the differences between races

Jews are pure evil.

The world is waking up.

hey there Dr. Duke, can you please go back on and debate Alex Jones?

Lol, how condescending. They just cant stop exposing themselves

how that dirty kike talks about niggers pisses me off. fucking kike. my dad is black. he hates jews too.

I posted all of these in the thread. Keep them coming and I'll keep dropping them.

Attached: Capture.png (644x993, 491K)

>Do you really want to bite the hand that feeds?
My God the chutzpah, only a Jew could be this flagrantly arrogant

>even jews who push for welfare admit that nigs are welfare abusers

this timeline's hilarious

uh oh

Attached: 1453059051085.gif (200x180, 2.97M)

nice, post this on fb groups made for black people, or send it to twitter acounts with lots of black followers so they can share this. This seems like a great opportunity to make black people aware of the cancer that ((they)) are.

This is why they push race mixing
They want mongrel niggers with no identity to rule over

Jews were the ones that ran the slave trade. I wonder how if she realizes they are the hands that enslaved them.

>Twitter handle is Communism_kills
>Fervently defends Jews
Oy Vey, it seems this ally is criticising the ideology created by God's chosen while remaining blissfully unaware! A fine example of a useful idiot.

>That is incredibly poor phrasing.
this is a good thing.

Attached: ss96775547.jpg (680x651, 108K)

It's also fun to mention that Judah P Benjamin was Secretary of War and Secretary of State for the CSA. That's why Grant expelled the greedy little rats when he captured the Mississippi

It gets better, though.

Attached: Ashley Rae blacks and Jews.png (626x480, 86K)

I like her

(((They))) destroyed the black family unit and black community as a whole back then in preparation for enacting the same destructive actions on a larger scale on white americans.

Got to her

Attached: Capture.png (965x381, 289K)

Attached: wethoughttheywerewhite 2, Who Are The Jews (((slavery))).jpg (1088x9731, 2.32M)

Attached: wethoughttheywerewhite 3, Jews & The Slave Trade (((slavery))) edit.jpg (2680x9859, 2.38M)

Attached: wethoughttheywerewhite 4, Jewish exploitation of African Americans (((slavery))).jpg (1340x6575, 1.56M)

I think heimbach might have banged this chick.

5/5

Attached: wethoughttheywerewhite 5, Jews and the civil rights movement (((slavery))) edit.jpg (2680x5277, 1.58M)

>Ashley Rae

Matt Heimbach's ex gf!

lmao this again...

Attached: jewish slave trading.jpg (1503x1276, 885K)

She blocked me already. The redpills were too strong lol. I'm sending them to the black dude who originally called out the kikes.

Attached: white slaves vs communist revision.jpg (403x287, 45K)

Hello jidf

more like bite the hand that holds your leash

You're the one posting misleading info, (((shill))). Jews were a very small percent yet made up a huge portion of slave traders and even financed much of the 1400s voyages to bring on the transatlantic slave trade.

Attached: jews slave owners.jpg (1200x986, 165K)

Blacks should, Jews have done nothing but make fools of them. It's almost like Jews don't respect any goy. HHHHHMM

Tell us again, how the protocols were a complete forgery just to slander the poor innocent jews, Mordechai.

Attached: 1475843064705s.jpg (124x125, 2K)

Attached: delicious.jpg (927x688, 69K)

These sesame street memes are my favorite.

Attached: beradio.jpg (620x559, 161K)

Attached: commie soyboy slavery islam.jpg (669x485, 95K)

kek this

Keeping a bunch of niggers as pets will inevitably result in them attacking you. You'd think Jews would realize this...

Kikes have been abusing the black community as part of a deliberate strategy. They want to keep blacks as a permanent underclass and exacerbate racial tensions.
Gotta live that condescending tone
>Bite the hand that feeds you...

>Is she one of us

She is literally one of the original /new/ trips

Attached: ar-23.png (300x304, 142K)

>accuses others of spreadiong disinfo

none of your cited sources at the bottom of your pic say anything about 40% of American Jews owning slaves, or, for that matter, I cant even find the stat saying 1.25% of Americans were slave owners AND Jewish.

Go be a tool somewhere else.

Attached: 1470034609161.jpg (247x247, 39K)

Reminder. There are modern forms of slavery against blacks by Jewish industries now. 1. communism to create DNC voters dependent on their crumbs and give rise to glorifying single mother households, not caring about fathers. 2. Gangster degeneracy culture, glorifying and profiting off it to create fast path to prison mentality and a total breakdown in society. Jews lead and benefit from the vast majority of it.

Attached: jews own rap thug media.png (4128x3608, 2.6M)

this woman has such a sinister looking face imo.

Blacks are nothing without Jews. Who do you think brought them to the US? If it was for Jews and Democrats blacks would have nothing #ungrateful

also condescending since it refers to a animal

Do my eyes deceive me Sup Forums? Is it real? An honest to god BASED nigger?

Jews are behind a vast amount of the slave trade yet were a tiny percent of the population. Did you think Jewish oligarchs were benevolent angels? Do you think their offspring are saints too (the same Jewish-NWO elites who have organized global wars for 200 years)?

Am I hitting a nerve?

Attached: (((what))) changed blacks civil rights republicans conservatives vs jews.jpg (574x720, 70K)

ikr

Attached: 1516777149650.jpg (812x960, 80K)

DEATH TO ISRAEL

DEATH TO AMERICA

CURSE ON THE JEWS

GLORY TO BLACK SUPREMACY

This can't possibly backfire

>Do you want to bite the hand that feeds?
Hahahahahahaha blacks aren't gonna like that statement. The Jews are so delusional.

She's right. It's not like Jews own the majority of record labels and can control what these blacks rap about.

She's a jewface but she does browse Sup Forums

IT'S DISGRACEFUL

Really disgraceful what has been allowed to go on across species lines.

So many here should give up the high jinx and do something useful like distributing the cancer cure

Difference between Jews and Gods you know.

>that image
Then why does this tiny country that couldn't exist without us defending it find itself involved in identity politics around the world? Who decided that the Jews would have a leading role in the "transformation" of Europe? Why the fuck wouldn't Europe survive? If they're so concerned about overpopulation then why does falling short of the replacement level matter?

W
O
K
E

No they love it, they can say, “see, people still hate us, we are victims!”

Are you really so sheltered on here that you don't realize tfw is very well known?
Regardless of how much you jerk yourself off to thinking about how Sup Forums started it years ago.

yeah well you burn the coal,pay the toll.whirlwind is comin shekelstein.

Before blacks can control everything they need to be able to control a ghetto. So far it hasn’t worked out well for them

THIS

This would great PR for the JQ, RETWEET HASHTAG #dontbitethehandthatfeedsyou #goodboy #farrakhanwasright

>"Bite the hand that feeds you"
t. BOW BEFORE YOUR MASTERS

Stay woke!

Attached: 2c814ce579c3c4d69e9ec0a7987de0dc7268cf8da1f2e3d681b8e8809507eed0.jpg (625x595, 59K)

Attached: mr_shekels.jpg (401x265, 47K)

THREAD THEME: youtu.be/xwhBRJStz7w