ITT: we list out popular catchphrases that shitlibs use online. I’ll start with

ITT: we list out popular catchphrases that shitlibs use online. I’ll start with
>deeply troubling

Attached: 576B501C-7C45-42E7-B7E0-7B7857F5817E.jpg (684x1024, 122K)

Russian hackers

>undermines democracy

theres a lib article out there that explains how "cuck" is a term used by alt-right for "cuckservative" and how its primarily used to make fun of their own for not being right wing enough. of course it then goes on to explain how cuckholding is the intellectuals fetish and how we should all try it cause its fun and exciting. these people are some slimy motherfuckers.

>10 reasons why faggots like OP ruined Sup Forums
>number 3 will shock you
>and that's a GOOD thing

Attached: th (7).jpg (193x160, 6K)

"whoa, this is powerful"

antisemitic

>problematic
>literally Hitler
>TICK TOCK
>Drumpf/Drumpfy/etc... etc....
>bigot
>explain yourselves!
>apologize!

bad thread

Moderate

Don't forget
>common sense
>common sense gun reform

>assault-style rifle

>fucking moron
>idiot
>chaos

Whataboutism, usually hyperlinking to its Wikipedia page

"I know all the Trumpskis will feel sorry for electing a [insert no less than three pejorative adjectives] buffoon into office when [insert zero-sum outcome with zero chance of happening] happens.

"we need to talk about x"

Virtue-signalling

>but

fake news

Shitlib OP: "....MAGA stands for Mueller Ain't Goin' Away"

Shitlib comment 1: "Good one, I'm definitely using that."

Shitlib comment 2: "Yeah I agree, great comeback, I'll use that too. Tick Tock mother-effers"

Shitlib comment 3: "Really great expanded acronym and I wish I thought of it first but check your privilege OP. Dropping the g at the end of "going" is a microaggression"

5 minutes later

New post from Shitlib OP: Hey comrades, just wanted to apologize for my micro-agressive comments 5 minutes ago.....

"let that sink in"

Attached: &&___.gif (480x360, 598K)

"oy vey, we need you to write an (((objective news article))) about the alt-right, chaim"

"I'm not OK with this"

this thread is extremely problematic, i can't even.
i dont know why you horrible bigots don't want to start a conversation about what it means to be a brown woman on the internet. instead you want to stay in your safe-space and argue your increasingly hateful and intolerant conspiracy theories. you should engage in some compassion and empathy, and show some tolerance for other human beings. remember, we're all people inside, and no one is born a bigot

that should cover some of the ones that bother me the most

"lets start a conversation/dialog/discourse"

"xyz happened, and here's what to think"