Its happening guys australia is legit

Tony Abbott backs Peter Dutton's call for visas for white South African farmers
theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/mar/19/tony-abbott-backs-peter-duttons-call-for-visas-for-white-south-african-farmers

Attached: n6.jpg (600x418, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HV_O3BA5e28
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can you explain why the Abbot weighing in is a big thing?

for the same reason the guardian published it ,abbot have strong relations with all the stablishment if he publicly make this statement is that there are a lot of powerfull people backing it behind the curtains

You know the Aussies are just shitting on the judges from Canada, Ireland, EU etc who rejected whites before.

This makes them all look like complete cocks.

He used to be the best prime minister we ever had
He is anti faggot
Anti immigrant
And said the house wives of Australia need to understand they do the ironing
Then that little fag Turnbull stabbed him in the back

South Africans are a welcome change from niggers muzzies and chinks I for one welcome them

In Australia you never truely leave office, you only move away from the spotlight.

bump

wow

Australia isn't 100% cucked after all

Even if I were a boer, I probably wouldn't move to Australia anyway because of their atrocious accents.

Less cucked than you Mohamed

he's the ex-pm and still has a bit of weight with certain parts of this fine cuntry

At least someone is willing to take them. I wouldn't mind us taking them in either.

/r/australia having a bit of a bitchfit about this, fuck white people etc.

>atrocious accents
Objectively Australia is safer than America and more white.

they're probably all melbourne faggots. That place is the god damn worst

they are starting to wake up to the chink menace they are slowly realizing the big mistake of non cohesive society and maybe the common sense will prevail this time and only european stock inmigrant will be alowed in the future
there is hope pray that this time god is in our side

As a blonde, blue eyed, university educated white male from Europe, do I have it easier in the australien immigration process? From my last vacation there i basically think it's the last hope of the white race, to live in australia... I mean the country is amazing and gets flooded by white girls from all over the world yearly

Because aussies on reddit are lefty cum bags from Melbourne don’t go there if you immigrate

COME HOME, BOER

Attached: 662px-Australia.svg.png (662x599, 24K)

Yes and I'm fucking glad

Fuck yeah cunts! Any ideas for how we can show our support for this policy? Are we supposed to write in to our local member or some shit?

Australians once again proving that they are the best Commonwealth nation in the world.

Attached: 1457613088754.jpg (544x515, 85K)

Still heading to SA in two weeks to kill niggers. Justice must be served.

Attached: WhiterThanYou.jpg (567x612, 152K)

WHAT AMERICA SHOULD HAD DONE!

4 million white conservatives. gone!

(unless your white)

Attached: 4A8784CA-563E-4A25-999C-97BC9792583F.jpg (384x384, 30K)

"FUCK THE GREENS NUKE MELBOURNE"
- Clive Palmer, future PM

What percentage of white south Africans are farmers? If all the farmers gtfo, that leaves the rest of the white south Africans in a country hostile to them in a famine situation.

yeah I reckon write the local member of parliament

youtube.com/watch?v=HV_O3BA5e28

>Just imagine the reaction here in Australia if a comparable number of farmers had been brutally murdered by squatters intent on driving them off their land ... we would say this is a national crisis
Damn, pretty good shit. Fair play to this abbott guy.

Tony abbott is dismissed by the general population as crazy and embarrassing, as is dutton
The article is presenting these events as "look how stupid the visa idea is - tony abbott agrees with it"

Don’t take the military aged men, we need them for the fight.

Hi Roz Ward

>He used to be the best prime minister we ever had
Millineals are fucking cancer. He is quite possibly the worst liberal prime minister we've ever had. Turnbull doesnt you t he's labor lite.

I've seen local news refer to this as a Storm (In a Teacup) and that nothing will come of it, and that we should ignore it.

Leftists will win because the Right wont fight and the whites will die and they're going to cover it up...

Attached: 5%.jpg (656x497, 403K)

ex-pm who essentially wrote the book on being in opposition government. His opinion still carries some weight and in a very, very long shot scenario he might run for PM again.

roz is a bunch of faggot students and degenerate commies, nobody gives a fuck what they think, let them circlejerk each other to death

Is there any projections on how many white farmers will want to leave, and how many Australia will accept?

unless my white what?

Attached: 1486807376563.png (750x800, 219K)

Attached: ssaff.jpg (178x275, 15K)

What has the response been from the whites in south Africa in regards to the news?

They hate the idea of conservative white men immigrating to their country.

I'd suggest not counting on it, the number of faggots here who will leave the boer to die is significant. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst

NZ Labor are all kinds of fucked up over this.

is australia mentioned in that south african mystic's prophecy?

I fucking love you guys and I always will. From here on out I will never insult another Australian for the rest of my life and I'll do my best to achieve dual-citizenship with Australia.

r/australia is just more greens marxist propaganda shit

You ghost nig nogs can stay the Fuck out of Australia. We don't want you here, the dirty Sudo cunts are bad enough

VERY cautiously hopeful, spoke to my step dad (Farmer) he's a clever guy, has his Phd in Logistics, said we should wait as this might only be political posturing and nothing more.

Tbh the white farmers are probably the only people worth saving. Most the others are trash or got out years ago

you got some of that salt, mang?

I have a few white SA mates - they intergrate well, hard workers, chill blokes - better than another 190,000 pajeets and mohammads.

IDK man, not all Asian groups are annoying.

Coming from someone in a major city

And then he loudly said "Fuck these Kaffers" and I had to quiet him down as he and my mom was visiting me in town and I have black neighbors.

Jesus, our boomers are racist, it's glorious.

>atrocious accents.
your nose's gotta be so high it's scratching the ceiling

that's why you import the RABIB racist boer's to cull the Sudo dogs, it's a win win.

If you are white and you came to America you'd be an African American. DO IT !!!

tis a shame most of them are kikes lmao

asians don't have to annoy you personally to fuck up your life, they're like the flood. Just because you're not infected doesn't mean they can't fuck your shit up

God damn I really hope you guys don't vote for Winnie again.

I honestly think they should immigrate all over the world, that way it would wake up people faster to know what's really going on in the world.

fact is its a very smart move
Australia like everywhere else is seeing a population decline, the only way to prop up the housing maket is to import people
and why do they need to prop up housing, because it underpins all the bank loans

mortages for houses are one thing, but mortages on buildings and farms and shit is atronomical .... trillions and trillions of dollars, more money then has ever been printed, more money then gold in the world
so if housing collapses, then the banks are finished, bankrupt, and with it the country
no country can allow this too happen, so they are forced to import people (well at least thats the jew solution)

anyways, if your country can import whites, then they can stave off becoming third world a little while longer

if i was PM of canada I would definitely do it (not just because racial awareness either) but because its FUCKING SMART ... you want whites, cause whites get shit done and create more whites and do not become a perpetual drain

Good. They should all be ashamed, as should we if the U.S. government does nothing. That being said I imagine our government would just make things worse by aiding the Mooncrickets.

> worst liberal prime minister we've ever had

that's not john howard

>gst
>no funs

who else is there to vote for now that winnie has shown he's a cuck?

not even 5% of the farmers are jews

no their not, fuck off JIDF with your psy-op

Good thing its about helping people being persecuted and not about getting vote, right. The left is scum.

Sanctions would make things 10x times more dangerous, mate, Trump is absolutely aware of the shit here, that is a fact.

I think he'll act when it's appropriate, let the frogs boil a bit more, but we are absolutely on the radar.

fuck off you filthy nigger

Well lets hope its more than politcal posturing.

What if the ANC blocks the farmers from living the country?

Nice flag there. What would they do in most places though? I wish they would have came here. There's still plenty of non corporate farmland in America.

Excellent news let’s get the Saffas over here stat!

Fuck off my mum drank VB and smoked winnies when she was preggo

I left SA a few years ago from a large farm. Had some pretty funny and sad stories as well.

One was when two kaffers were stealing corregated iron from a neighboring farm. My dad shouted at them at the top of his voice and they started running. He shot one of them in their leg and the other went for the hills, got tired and went on his knees and started praying "JESUS, JESUS, PLEASE". Took them in to our large bird avery and called the police. The kaffer that got shot admitted to everything and the one that went hysterical wanted to nail us but no court dates or charges in the end lol.

This has been asked before, nah international community would reeee the fuck out if they tried that.

There's definitely a social war going on trying hard to keep any whites from leaving.

Bottom line, this tiny minority pays for most of the tax / gibs, but it's also the "enemy of the majority" in order to secure votes for ANC/EFF, that's the narrative.

ANC has been caught before using Bell Pottinger, a UK based PR company (Which recently shut down after been caught out) which basically runs bot accounts all over twitter etc, they're very clever fuckers when it comes to manipulation.

The Jews can go to Israel where they belong.

And he let in all the somalians

I'm reading this whole thread in an Australian accent and I already have cancer

>/r/australia
you mean /r/melbourne. come to perth. the flights are the cheapest and we still have remnants of a small town vibe - though that is decreasing over time. it's just like any city really, the more people there are the more cuntish people get.
if you want maximum comfy move to adelaide

>Jews belong in Palestine

You almost had me there, Moshe.

Gonna need a source on that claim, faggot

Attached: 1514591275797.jpg (616x468, 88K)

/r/southafrica is pretty redpilled in comparison

Yeah, I've noticed, they try to keep things center, lol, but overall it's pretty much redpilled.

You might be, but I have a feeling that by the time fully hits the fan a few months from now, we'll have our own shit to deal with. The agitating here for separation has only gotten worse over the months. And then shit also looks to be hitting the fan in Syria tonight as well.

Have you taken time today to say thank you to our Lord and Savior Julius Malema? Check out that sweet $17k Breitling watch.

fuck forgot pic

Attached: 0euqmp9ywhm01.jpg (290x384, 20K)

say what you will about howard, at least he inspired some basic respect as a leader. the political landscape was relatively stable during his 11 years. the post-howard era has just been a constant shit show that has no indications of abating.
i still remember when keating and howard would appear on a current affair and have actual moderated debates - back when the media assumed the public at large had at least half a brain.

Attached: ray martin.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Faggot opinions not considered.

Based black man calling out this fucking piece of shit for what he is.

Attached: basedblackman.png (607x483, 125K)

So more struggling farmers in aistralia... yay more people sucking the land dry.

Get the fuck out of my Country you filthy Gook parasite

Attached: 1512388226693.jpg (1024x683, 507K)

Pretty sure the US government recently stopped financial aid to SA in response to this issue

Like I said I had a talk with my step dad (Farmer) yesterday about this, briefly.

It won't be a massive exodus, lots of farmers here are heavily vested into their operations, with millions in assets committed, fuck he himself and his dad probably has around $5m US in farm land and cattle etc, you can't just leave that shit behind.

There will be people using the VISA, but it wont be as crazy of an exodus as people imagine.

No they didn't, but they did point out on TV, think that Hannity guy pointed out US spent $350m on aid last year to buy Julius Malema some sport cars and expensive watches.

Good. Acceleration is the only way.

why do all gooks look the same? Fuck at least you can tell Africans and South Asians apart. These east Asians all got the same look.

Would be interesting to see farmers poison their land before they leave.

>tfw lost my SA citizenship this year and can't fly back to see my family without flying to Wellington embassy and applying for a VISA

Fucking South Africa