Holy fuck this food box program that Trump wants to replace SNAP with is going to be a fucking DISASTER

Holy fuck this food box program that Trump wants to replace SNAP with is going to be a fucking DISASTER.
First of all, most of the food in those boxes are canned vegetables, fruits and meats. It's heavy in sodium which will be very unhealthy with long-term consumption.
Consider that most of the SNAP recipients are children, the elderly and the disabled. How are you seriously going to justify putting those people's health at risk? With that much sodium you'll be putting grandpa in the hospital within a month. We might save money, initially, but in the long run we'll be spending more money on healthcare via Medicaid and Medicare. And I don't think it's worth it just to stop a few cases of fraud.
This guy basically sums up everything wrong with this idea:
youtube.com/watch?v=uWhSHQ5tOYE

I support Trump but doing stupid shit like this is very unpopular and won't get him relected 2020. Guaranteed.

Attached: foodbox.jpg (640x360, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/its-time-to-end-the-war-on-salt/
youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII
youtube.com/watch?v=o64Fz-KW1Dk
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>i support trump but

>I don't have an argument

Fatty welfare queens buy worse food than this on a daily basis. I don't see any Coca-Cola in that box.

Most of it is stick it in the microwave and hit the button. These boxes literaly cater to the bullshit low IQ shoppers. Trump surprised me on this one. Ever seen the typyical EBT shopping cart?

lol, actual dinner vs malt liquor and ding dongs.

I agree, as someone who’s been on SNAP when I was a child, this definitely wouldn’t cut it

use it as bait. like this thread.

TRUMP 2088 FUCK THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW BUT ISRAEL IS OUR GREATEST ALLY AND WE MUST BOMB THE SHITSKINS LMAO MAGA FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE CTR ADL FBI CIA NASA DEM KIKE PROXY MUSLIM LIB ANTIFA LEFTYPOL SHILL

damn straight. and i supported hitler, but that whole "final solution" thing was a bit too much for me. i wrote him a letter asking him to reconsider it, he would definitely lose the jewish vote.

Neither do you considering you don't know the nutritional value of the contents, nor what the contents really are. Sweet shill thread though. Please fuck off and die faggot

looking like he does he has no business discussing healthy food choices.

Oh, sorry, you don't like the contents?
Then get a fucking job you worthless cunt.

In my town the local farmers market gives you 2$ for every 1$ of EBT you spend, subsidizing local growers and using EBT on healthy food. OP is right the food box thing is retarded.

yes, that would be the second half of that

Attached: 1520064342276.gif (320x320, 2.44M)

1) The relationship between salt and health problems is tenuos at best:

scientificamerican.com/article/its-time-to-end-the-war-on-salt/

Unless you already have hypertension or kidney disease there is 0 evidence high sodium intake causes health problems. Look at asian people

2) Dont niggers and spics just buy chips and cocacola with food stamps as it is now anyway? this is eons healthier

1. Do you have any evidence the canned products are high in sodium?
2. Do you have any evidence that SNAP recipients would use their benefits to buy healthier foods?

>Sodium chloride is gonna kill everyone!
>We can't just drink that filthy dihydrogen monoxide to balance it out, we'll die from the toxins!!11!!!1!
>Lol, this coke and Tostitos pizza poppers are the bomb tho'.

Get your bait thread out here.

Attached: 1483689957379.jpg (492x449, 48K)

>Beef with juices
Thank God I'm not poor

fake and gay there is no Trump box, that shit got canned

Dear fucktard,
Nearly everyone on SNAP is a nigger, spic, or a libtard. They wouldn't vote for Trump anyway. And none of these stupid motherfuckers is known for choosing a healthy diet "wif day foostamps."

>Food wouldn't help a person on foodstamps.
Could you please cut off your tiny dick and then hang yourself. Thx.

Do you really think your average SNAP recipient shops at farmers markets?

Do you really think the poor (i.e. people who use SNAP) would have such high obesity rates if they ate healthy?

Welfare is not supposed to be comfortable-- there would be no incentive to get off it.

Attached: tumblr_naps28Affm1qa05vpo1_500.png (500x287, 138K)

Yeah because the Twinkies and Pringles poorfags buy with their welfare now is sooooo good for them.

>long-term consumption
read

don't shill your video here nigger

Eh it will mean people won't want to use the foodbox program and will get off their ass and get a job.

>no flamin hots or grape soda
Fake and gay

>sodium
>bad for you

Stupid nigger just drink more water

I will admit, however, these poor cunts are probably too stupid to know how any nutrients work so they probably will slowly die at 35 with a dehydrated heart

This would not be an issue if the food bought with gibs wasn't wasted on frozen junk food like pizza, nuggets, ice cream, abd other useless garbage. People want to criticize the president when recipients can't even feed themselves properly. If it were up to me, niggers would only get hardtack and water to wash it down.

fuck you jew, there is literally nothing wrong with sodium

>It's heavy in sodium which will be very unhealthy with long-term consumption.
What do you think most people buy with food stamps, retard?

>I support Trump but doing stupid shit like this is very unpopular and won't get him relected 2020.
That's where you made your mistake.

Attached: 1516476197725.jpg (1024x1067, 275K)

This. Why is this shit being perpetuated by WORL STAR videos and the like? DNC money pushing this meme?

Youreally think the contents are going to be better, or as equal, to healthy food that you can buy at the market?
Even if so, it seems like a clunky system considering it needs to be delivered, probably doesn't account for allergies and could be stolen of your front proch.

i worked for a convience store and all the welfare niggers using food stamps would just buy shit like cheetoes and takis and skittles. never saw anyone buy real food ever. (we had a produce section even)

They should get the shittiest food available, so it motivates them to work and buy better food.

>very unhealthy with long-term consumption.
Do we really want the leeches of society living long healthy lives? No, best they die quickly and free up resources for more productive uses.

Masterplan might be to reduce life expectancy of the poor. Also, they can't pay for healthcare so rip.

Man some people like op like to think our race really wants the weak to survive, we unconsciously see them as parasites

How are kids, elderly and the disabled suppose to get a job? Dumbass.

kek i was thinking the same thing

Attached: kyle hiding.jpg (300x300, 29K)

Still BETTER than Karl Junior burgers, that could be purchased with SNAP (at least in Commiefornia)

>Masterplan might be to reduce life expectancy of the stupid.
FTFY

Best would be to give people Soylent. Support US made companies, and all of that

Show me where he says that is the plan. I had ebt. I bought protien bars, fruits and vegies, on sale raw meats or frozens, fruit drinks. I would save up to buy the family turkey for thanks giving. I fed me and my grand parents on it. I tried to buy vitimins and raw protien powder but they said no.
I also bought canned foods and non perishables. I would have bought mres and long store emergency meal packs but the card would not let me. Food box should only be used for people who waste ebt on tons of junk food.

all complaints can be remedied in one move
1. get a job

what the fuck is this? this is a shit idea

nobody on SNAP is voting for him anyways. Why do fucking leeches get treated better than the military.

12k per year welfare is cheap compared to 200k prison.

How prisons aren't at least self-funded is beyond me.

As opposed to what, Cheetos and grape soda? All They can get groceries from is the corner store that sells nothing but junk. It's called food deserts faggot, and boxes solve the problem.

Not to mention that most people wouldn't know how to eat properly even if they had grocers, which is why they're so fucking fat. Giving them boxes balances their diet.

You're a fucking moron who knows nothing the actual problems food stamp recipients face or policy, you're a virtue signalling leftist faggot.

Im from Ukraine but it's widely known; America has a severe poverty issue.

This boxes could save Cops bullets

A lot of white people also rely on SNAP, retard

Attached: 1510747139979.png (500x375, 396K)

fucking idiot people buy this shit with ebt anyway

Stop narative post spamming or i will come after you all.

I really don't think most ppl care (myself included) I wouldn't believe there would be any detriment nutritionally from their current diet. It's a question of cost and at least ensuring the cost is for food. Probably more of an issue would be a massive gov contract to supply the program could be rampantly abused

>How prisons aren't at least self-funded is beyond me
vast majority of prisons in the US are privately funded

>hey tyrone you goin to the farmers market on saturday

youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII
youtube.com/watch?v=o64Fz-KW1Dk

I took this picture after the announcement of food boxes. It went somewhat viral. This is why people get food boxes. They buy fucking milkshakes. I am an oldfag. My grandmother talked about buying the really good Welfare cheese from people who did not want it.

Attached: D6C26A31-E794-4616-B971-CC866DBC07AE.jpg (2448x3264, 1.68M)

The majority of food stamps were spent on soft drinks..These people are retarded and shouldn't be making decisions for themselves or their children.

>not wanting fresh, heirloom, locally-grown watermelon

Youre right mr. Poutine, one can be poor and smart. Thank you for your insight.

Attached: poutine1.png (530x348, 204K)

Isn't the budget for SNAP remarkably small anyway? Something like 2% of the total federal budget. I don't understand why they're trying to cut down costs on that when there's clearly more pressing issues like wasteful spending on military contracts.

Cold coon cream

That shows how fucking dumb you are. I was on ebt for my last month and vnted trump in a blue state.

>save up to buy turkey on thanksgiving

So you saved an entire $20? Its pretty clear you have no actual idea the price of things.

Do not lie on the internet bro, what do you even get from doing that?

Kek'd hard

>healthy food that you can buy at the market?
THEY DONT HAVE MARKETS IN THE GHETTO, YOU PRIVILEGED SOYBOY

Attached: db4.jpg (495x362, 17K)

EXACTLY.
Yes there are frauds who abuse the system but there are also geuine people who don't make enough month to month. Yes, even white people.

>>How prisons aren't at least self-funded is beyond me
>vast majority of prisons in the US are privately funded

Statistics from the U.S. Department of Justice show that, as of 2013, there were 133,000 state and federal prisoners housed in privately owned prisons in the U.S., constituting 8.4% of the overall U.S. prison population.

American education about America

can someone confirm this shit about sodium

Attached: oy vey.png (282x200, 60K)

Wrong, that might be the fakers but it wasnt me.

Count your blessings; it used to say "Economy Beef"

>to healthy food that you can buy at the market?
If you live somewhere that has a market, you probably shouldn't be on food stamps.

Attached: 1518582705856.png (980x980, 106K)

It’s to distract us from that, and politicians pocketing tax payer money for their own welfare.

Beggars can’t be choosers. Get a job.

>not knowing the military is the one thing the constitution directly requires the federal government spend money on

Fuck off retard, go move to Europe

>It's heavy in sodium which will be very unhealthy with long-term consumption.
Compared with the Cheetos, grape drank and other processed garbage these niggers buy on their own?

>BEEF WITH JUICES
lewd

Basically. Don't look into F-35 money laundering, etc.

Alright smartasses, I meant a supermarket, not some hipster farmers market

Why not just give them Soylent? There shouldn't be any government food program, the State isn't a charity, but if there is to be such a program it should just give out enough Soylent for a month, that's it.

They should be thankful it's not a bullet.

id sign up for the free food box as a disaster prep for free, just store the boxes down in the cellar

People in ghettos spend their shit at gas stations, senpai.

Elderly and disabled should be happy they live in a society that gives them the food and medical care to keep existing without starving to death in the street.

Show data or stfu. Go look what i bought. I posted what i bought the most.

I have this radical idea. If they want to save money, how about they just CUT BENEFITS TO ANYONE NOT BORN IN THE USA? They did not ever pay into the system. They want to be Americans? They can earn it, like our ancestors did.

>Holy fuck this food box program that Trump wants to replace SNAP with is going to be a fucking DISASTER.
T. welfare nigger spotted.
These boxes are going to be a whole lot better than the doritos you feed your little nigglets for dinner.

Attached: nigger (3).jpg (720x711, 24K)

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if were lobbying from private companies to get free contracts from the government, after all somebodies gotta deliver all the boxes around to these people and whoever the middle man is going to be they're going to profit from it.

I'm not saying that military funding is entirely wasteful but it's not a lot of transparency to where the money goes and what it does exactly. I know this was last year but there was that thing about the US government spending $90 million on airstriking that airport tarmac that got repaired the next day. That's wasteful spending because it didn't achieve a damn thing.

Wow, that’s pretty bigoted and racist, my dude.

Overflowing with Hotpockets and Doritos.

>therefore it is our fault that they don't catch a fucking bus to stock up on groceries at a real store.

Want use to start volunteering our weekends bringing spooks to the dairy aisle?

That's the point.. To get them to shop at farmers markets instead of discount grocery stores that sell cheap frozen pizza

One can be jsut lazy.
My point is that even mexicans are more likely to buy actual food with stamps.

>>hey tyrone you goin to the farmers market on saturday

nigga how else i get dem greens?

Attached: welfare.jpg (625x417, 81K)