I am a 56 year old future former marine and I have never once in my life been in a situation where I needed a gun...

I am a 56 year old future former marine and I have never once in my life been in a situation where I needed a gun outside of my military service. Speaking from experience, I can confidently say that no one needs guns. As a matter of fact, when guns are removed a country, that country improves massively. Examples: Australia, Mexico, the UK, Cambodia, etc.. And guess what else, NONE of those countries are facing tyranny or any homicide problems since they restricted guns. You all want the 2a because of tyranny but our government has never been tyrannical since the nation's founding in 1776.

Alot of the socioeconomic problems that the US faces could be solved by repealing the 2nd amendment. For the sake of our country and its longevity this needs to happen now. We need to accept the benefits of gun control and follow countries like Mexico and Brazil to get real safety, real security.

Attached: Mexico a Gun Control Utopia.jpg (1001x560, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/03/12/trouble-in-paradise-cancuns-secret-murders/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>literally lists countries with homicide rates through the roof and/or run almost completely by organized crime as "safe"
You all know what to do

Attached: A2A16E0B-B1AD-40DB-AF38-4D4EE149AA43-5300-000005AA7F96D04F.jpg (1024x676, 74K)

UK government is tyrannical and thats since their peoples' gun rights were taken away. Since there is no way of backing up your claim to be a marine, it can be dismissed out of hand.
Maybe the US government hasn't been tyrannical since its founding because its had gun rights since its founding

begone hippie. It was your generation that turned this country into a shit pile

Attached: GunOwnsershipandCrime.jpg (960x694, 67K)

OP. You Faggot ass POG Boomer POS. Kill yourself

Attached: 1520303338184.jpg (1024x625, 31K)

Attached: 1520903567467.gif (320x240, 1.19M)

Cool story, Sgt. Rabinowitz

look, another anti-gun shill post.

>future former marine
Why are you shills so delusional, you all suffer from dementia and personality disorders.
Sage.

slide saged/
and to boot,fuck you for larping service asshole.you are worse than a nigger bum larping vet status.no limit to your jewness jew.

Sage

Attached: bait (3).png (625x626, 70K)

Gee, this is obviously not bait...nope, no siree.

>Antigun post
>Ban guns like Mexico did
>Make our nation as safe as Mexico
>Fucking Mexico
>Antigun post?

Attached: Seth Moulton Demands Gun Control.jpg (1200x1132, 438K)

That's like saying I've never needed a plunger so I don't see why I should buy one.

Attached: 1472320151804.jpg (320x314, 22K)

It saddens me that every single one of you dense fuckers missed the ironic tone of the post. Just look at OP's pic and what it's named. Fucking shame on all of you absolute newfags

at least one other person has more than 1 braincell swimming around in their skull.

Thanx broham.

Attached: 1401744839703.jpg (630x596, 84K)

Good lord the amount of people who can’t detect irony is staggering

Attached: 4D91C81F-D306-4C5A-BDC4-8BA7989DF442.png (645x729, 66K)

Oh this stale copy pasta again.

Fucking SAGE!

Sage

bump because you're fucking retarded and fuck you.

Shill. Fuck off you disgrace to Marines

I'm gonna bump this thread every time someone says sage just so more people can see how fucking stupid you are.

>The absolute state of Sup Forums.

nypost.com/2018/03/12/trouble-in-paradise-cancuns-secret-murders/

>rp'ing as a boomer faggot
wtf are you doing dude jesus

Gay

Yeah mexico is paradise, that's why we need a fucking wall to keep them there

You made this exact thread a few hours ago, only now you're LARPing as a veteran. Aren't you embarrassed degrading yourself like this for ten cents per post?

Attached: gas.png (480x623, 645K)

>What is satire?

fuck you faggot have some sage for taking this pasta seriously go eat a dick

It's not irony if it sounds exactly like liberals without a juxtaposition between the stance of being anti 2A and that being anti 2a actually is more harmful. You need a lesson in how to write good irony.

Look at the fucking pic, now reread his post. It's fucking satire you stupid shit.

>I am
No one cares about you bullshit ethos/appeal to authority bullshit

>a
Faggot

>56 year old
Hi dad.

>former marine
Lol, still an empty jar for a head after all these years

>I have never once in my life been in a situation where I needed a gun outside of my military service.
Nobody EVER needs a gun to protect themselves because i havent

>Mexico
There's a tyranny in Mexico, and it's from a large organized group of criminals with guns? Are you fucking retarded?

>UK
Oy mate, arrianas show was a blast, gokd thing guns are outlawed, that could jave neen real devistating

>Cambodia
Country shaped like a diaper a shits throw away from from literal street shitters, a prime example of far east progressivity, right next to lady boys and incurable STDs
>any homicide problems
The cartel aren't shooting amd dismembering people

>You all want the 2a because of tyranny but our government has never been tyrannical since the nation's founding in 1776.
Or home invasion. Or home defense. Or invasion by another country. Or for protection from criminals with guns. Or for safety against literally any threat on your life. Or for sport. Or for hunting. Or for fun.

>socioeconomic
t. Genderstudies

>follow countries like Mexico and Brazil to get real safety, real security.
This post isn't real, this is a troll post. No person in their right mind would use a violent shithole as an example of safety.

Bag of dicks/10
Made me reply

shill/troll who cares.

Good, you quoted my post. now did you see the part where I said
>Just look at OP's pic and what it's named.
Are you just continuing to be fucking retarded for the sake of being fucking retarded?

> NONE of those countries are facing tyranny or any homicide problems since they restricted guns.
Factually incorrect, take your feels and fuck off dickhead.

Showing kids dead and spitting anti 2a shit is exactly what mainstream media does, how is it satire?

>homicide
>mexico
>australia
literally kys
>in all fields

Fucking bad post. With retarded water mark. Go shill somewhere else

This pasta is already really stale.

>56 year old future former marine
Assuming you're telling the truth, you're either an officer who has been kissing ass or sucking dick for the last 31 years or your an enlisted lifer who has never experienced life outside the Corps as an adult. Either way, you know about as much about modern American Civil society as the average third world goat fucker you spent the seventeen years shooting or blowing up. So go be a retarded Jarhead lifer somewhere else.

Don't be too hard on them bro, it's normal not to read and entire tl;dr post, so they assume it's another generic antigun ((((thread))))

They have to COMPARE.... have to go DEEPER TO UNDERSTAND MY GENIUS IN MY OWN MIND LOLOL!!!

All I do is take authentic antigun language, and insert the word "Mexico" instead of UK, proves the antigun position is false and retarded every time, and it's just that easy.

Attached: Antigun Cuckholdlry and my Answer.jpg (1866x806, 1.04M)

>OP's pic, named "Mexico a Gun Control Utopia.jpg"
>Shows 4 dead mexican girls presumably in Mexico decomposing in the street
>As a matter of fact, when guns are removed a country, that country improves massively. Examples: Australia, Mexico, the UK, Cambodia, etc.. And guess what else, NONE of those countries are facing tyranny or any homicide problems since they restricted guns.
>...NONE of those countries are facing tyranny or any HOMICIDE problems since they restricted guns.
They still teach reading comprehension and using all context clues to ascertain the meaning of a story in school... right?

Attached: bait.gif (200x150, 942K)

When I say "Gun control countries like Mexico" etc, show an image of EXACTLY HOW SAFE MEXICO IS and then I directly say I WANT MY COUNTRY TO BE JUST AS SAFE AS MEXICO, DON'T YOU????

That's where I try to use the hard sarcasm, fail or succeed at least I try goy.

Attached: You Don't Need an Assault Weapon Citizen.jpg (768x728, 106K)

This is fucking sad dude.

faggot
shitty bait
I'd kick your ass grandpa

Attached: 98573454987.jpg (1086x724, 79K)

My bad
sarcasm is easily lost in text format
sorry gramps

Attached: 79af9828ffe6e0fa37cb615dcb1eee30c2efde81637788eba610772f044bc0ab-pol.jpg (170x236, 8K)

I just don't get it. Do pic names show up when you're browsing on a phone? Are all of these just phoneposters who can't see it or are they actually this fucking touched in the head?

You're not going to convince this board to give up guns cia nigger

Attached: 1520377994377.jpg (3012x1728, 1.06M)

Whatever. I hope everyone except this last kiwibro gets raped by a pack of niggers.

This former future marine accept your apologize bro,
Who knows? I am trying to teach my fellow anons how to win any gun control debate, seems like an uphill battle but what can we do but carry on?

Attached: Mexico it is Just a Coincidence.jpg (557x710, 79K)

The third one is quite alright

t. Stormfront

>Almost all of the replies in this thread.
pic related

Attached: 1521439339810.jpg (733x464, 102K)

>You all want the 2a because of tyranny but our government has never been tyrannical since the nation's founding in 1776.
probably hasn't been tyranny because we have the 2nd. It's insurance against it.

*BRAAAAaaaaaaaaaPHGHGKHGKLGH*

Attached: 1520937532973.png (200x200, 60K)

Honestly I doubt that you burgers are even human sometimes. How fucking absolutely retarded do you have to be to spout that shit?
Inb4
>LMEO non country

THIS IS NOT A BRAAAAAAAAPOST THREAD BRO RHEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Attached: 1509539651488.jpg (960x1280, 152K)

You sir are either a liar or brain damaged. You better check the homicide rates in the countries you named. I'm pretty sure you are a liar as even though Marines aren't the brightest they are not as dumb as you. On the other hand this could just be BAIT

>follow countries like Mexico and Brazil to get real safety, real security.

Op tells you he's shit posting and you guys still take him seriously. I'd rather have shareblue here than you dumb fucks that bump these threads.

I can't. I just can't. Sup Forums is dead. You niggers with barely any brain cells are honestly ruining this board.
>This post isn't real, this is a troll post. No person in their right mind would use a violent shithole as an example of safety.
THIS IS THE POINT YOU ULTRA NIGGER

I can't contain myself.

Attached: d2f.jpg (189x292, 9K)

Holy crap this poor chick died in the street. Such is life in a gun-control Utopia.

Attached: 893745t89.jpg (871x492, 81K)

You should audition for Stephen Hawking's vacated position, bro; you're such a genius. A one-eyed man in the land of the blind. A God amongst men.

Attached: 40340257.jpg (640x920, 227K)

Attached: E834CCC1-B698-446D-ACFD-2B69916B3A89.jpg (700x1757, 332K)

I'll add all retarded wojaks I have to this collage and post it here
pretty funny

I am not shitposting. I am trying to teach you fuckers how to win a gun control debate every single time.

Libtard--- GUN CONTROL WORKS, JUST LOOK AT.....

user-- Mexico? Why don't you move there if you love gun control so much?

Debate over.

Or Brazil, or Nazi Germany, or Cambodia, the example you can give that prove gun control is horrible, are practically endless. (they are just taboo in the entire press and media, that's why we have to tell them here)

Attached: Brazil the Gun Control Utopia.jpg (800x450, 89K)

>Nazi Germany

inb4 the holocaust is fake. Obviously, but IRL the holocaust is "real" and you can always use it as an example, and first one to do so in the debate always wins, make sure it's you.

Attached: Brazil Safe now that Guns are banned.jpg (1280x768, 216K)

Seeing as how I'm 1 of the 2-3 anons who got what OP was doing... yeah you're pretty much right. Faggot.

id fuck 2->4, 1 is out

Q predicted this.

Why?

40th posting of this same thread with slight variations in the last two days. Mother Fucking Sage

This post & only this post.

THIRD TIME OP'S POSTED THIS COPYPASTA

THIS IS NOW A SMINEM THREAD

POST YOUR RARE SMINEMS

Attached: CzKAAX9XcAE6rRG.jpg (540x405, 34K)

>I can't.
Reddit

>I just can't.
Woman. I bet you can't even, huh?

>Sup Forums is dead.
Then leave faggot.

>You niggers with barely any brain cells are honestly ruining this board.
Are you sure it's not faggots like you REEEEing over stupid bullshit?

>>This post isn't real, this is a troll post. No person in their right mind would use a violent shithole as an example of safety.
>THIS IS THE POINT YOU ULTRA NIGGER
Lol fucc your secret clubhouse faggot. Fite me bitch.

good for you, now shut the fuck up and go back to being a faggot and future victim. you have no say in my decisions regarding my personal safety. piece of shit. saged

LMAO. My country have strong gun control, and we have fucking seventeen cities in the Top 50 of cities with the biggest muder rate. In the second place is Mexico with 12... Who also have strong gun control.

Do you really think bandits care about regulation? The only they managed with gun control, was letting the law abiding population unable to protect thenselves.

Attached: lmao.jpg (208x208, 6K)

Did you at least look at the picture in the OP post? Did you notice the file name? Just that one effort to look for one second at the picture user is that asking to much?? fucking RHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Deadly Australia.jpg (889x644, 360K)

Attached: retarded collage.jpg (733x464, 171K)

Thanks comrade, someone had to sum up this thread. And tell Vladimir to get his nukes ready we're about to bomb you in Syria.

When an almost-white person tells you you come from reddit but he uses terms like "succ" and "fite"
Jesus man, how can someone be so pathetic. Keep up the great spacing too, nigger.

Here Ivan, have a new one

Attached: 1514446159444.png (610x612, 62K)

it's basically the one who' getting touched
but whatever thanks

This kind of reply is like the golden seal of retardation.

Are you too dumb to actually take the central idea of the post and atack it in a single text, instead of making silly jokes with words taken out of context? Are you dyslexic?

>but our government has never been tyrannical since the nation's founding in 1776.
Thats because we have guns you faggot

Give it back then, you ungrateful fuck

Attached: 1510375081237.png (645x730, 27K)

>when guns are removed a country, that country improves massively. Examples: Australia, Mexico, the UK
>UK
not really

There was a chimp-out in 1860 bro, we're not perfect and we can basically descend into self-genocide like any other race of retards, and we have done it lol.

But I agree with you this far--- much better to have guns and can fight back, than be like Cambodians, unarmed and helpless, slaughtered like sheeps.

The spacing makes it easier to read

>between

>all

>points

>you

>unorganized

>nigger

The thing that bothers me the most about kids like you is you'll complain about a thread, or a post, and that's as far as you'll go. You make another "better" thread and link it, or even just link an already existing thread. You won't try to get a thread on track or turn something around, you just REEE about how mad you are about that doesn't belong to you. YOU are a fucking problem you retard. Pointing out "problems" is fucking worthless unless your going to provide a solution to the problem you faggot. Sorry this thread isn't about jews, you moron.

Here's an idea, go make a thread aboit genuine, thought provoking political issues, and we'll join you there. Go on.

See You're both absolute trash at what your doing.

>answers ITT
Jesus Christ, is the average IQ of Sup Forums actually 70?

Bro your performance in this thread has been poor. I have only witheld my ridicule from you, because I am holding on to hope you are one of us, and not some fucking retarded kike shill.

YOU FUCKING NIG NOG BIG LIPPED AUTISTIC FUCKS NEED TO STOP RESPONDING TO THE B8 THREADS

SAGE

idk 2 and 4 got nice asses, 3 has a nice body overall
1 is hit though

The problem is not the reading, you flying retard, it's how you are picking words out of context and making shallow argument over shallow argument, and even trowing stupid jokes in the middle. The only thing you get with this, is showing off you are too stupid to even make a centralized counter argument, and falling into the lie that you are winning because people don't reply you back.

Here are the news, buddy: That doesn't happen because you are right, but because you made a giant pile of shitty statements that nobody cares enough to actually reunites, interlink, and atack back just so you can do that dyslexic poster crap again.

We are on the same side when it is about the central discussion in this thread, but that doesn't mean I aprove your childish and pityful text formatting. I can barely speak english, but I don't do that shit. How retarded are you?