Should I watch it from chronological or broadcast order?

Should I watch it from chronological or broadcast order?

Any order but skip the endless eight.

I watched chronological but I didn't know what the fuck I was doing at the time. I'd go with broadcast if I were you.

neither, it completely sucks for every second of its runtime

Chronologically is better in my opinion. Also if you don't feel like watching all of the endless 8 I recommend at least a subset.

Either is fine, but start with episode 0. (Adventures of Mikuru Asahina)

Chronological, and watch all 8 of Endless Eight. You can't say you've really seen the show if you've skipped even one, and you certainly can't claim to be a fan like some of the fakers here.

Don't ruin the watching expérience. Broadcast order is the way to go

This. Starting with anything else makes no sense.

Watching this first is good because after sighs it's redundant as hell to watch it Episode 0, also nice intro to the characters.
Anyway I recommend chronological too

when will this meme die?

Watch it in the original broadcast order, and then watch the last few episodes of S1 again after S2. You can skip rewatching the intro though. Then the film.

Chronological order has a much more consistent story and you'll be less confused.
Broadcasting order has a much better climax but will be confusing at the start. I personally recommend broadcasting order.

Broadcast or just randomly pick them.

Doesn't matter. You will be bored out of your mind either way.

Chronological obviously, same way you would watch any other series. There's references that will make no sense if you watch it in broadcast order since they haven't happened yet.

Watching "Adventures of Mikuru Asahina" first is also questionable since "Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya" is the making of it.

Also, watch the dub, because it's genuinely better.

broadcast, unless you're the type of person that starts crying whenever it isn't immediately obvious what's going on

your bait is too obvious, you should learn to be a bit more subtle

haruhisky order

>shit opinion
>reddit spacing
>dubfag

You are supposed to watch S1 in broadcast order first and then rewatch it with S2 in chronological order.

What's the point of watching it in broadcast order? Is there some inside joke you can only comprehend by putting up with Kyoani's pretentious bullshit?

Does anyone even know what Haruhi is anymore?

Just pick random episodes and watch it in that order.

This.
1. Watch season 1, broadcast order. It's got a great buildup, ending with DAT KISS.
2. Wait a year or so
3. Watch both seasons together in chronological order. It ends with "Someday in the Rain", which is the perfect preparation for...
4. Watch Disappearance and be amazed. The greatest anime movie ever made unfolds before your very eyes.
5. Watch the two cute ONA series, Suzumiya Haruhi-chan no Yuuutsu and Nyoroon Churuya-san. Don't ever, EVER watch the non-canon, non-Kyoani Yuki-chan spin-off. You're warned.

P.S. Only faggots skip E8.

>The greatest anime movie ever made unfolds before your very eyes.
But what does Char's Counter Attack have to do with Haruhi?

you disgust me.

How do I summon her? I'm guessing drawing lines in schoolyards wouldn't work.

No. Watch the endless eight for the swimsuits.

you shouldn't

Best episode and why it was Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody?
>best short story
>best music
>comfy as fuck
No wonder people hated E8 after such a 10/10 season start

>anyone asking this stupid question when the answer is obvious

Broadcast order, you stupid fuck.

In this case Live Alive is 11/10 and Someday in the Rain is 12/10.

Someday in the Rain isn't that good aside from the cute ending, also non canon. Live Alive is pretty nice but needs more sci-fi

Someday in the Rain is one of the best examples of visual storytelling in anime, comfy af, contains a lot of foreshadowing for Disappearance and is written by Tanigawa.

And didn't Live Alive briefly show these two medieval looking guys Haruhi created during Sighs?

broadcast order is reddit tier meme trash

so yeah. fuck off back where you came from

The Kyoani references part was boring as fuck though, yeah I get that the point was to reflect Nagato's loneliness but when it's for like 2-3 min...

Hot

lol ur a faggot

just watch the most recent show in the series
its the best one by far

So many pro-chrono in here. I thought Sup Forums was almost unanimous in favoring broadcast order. Maybe the pro-chrono's were just keeping silent all this time, or perhaps the number of people who watched it post-broadcast has finally equaled the number who watched it while being broadcast. Personally I prefer chrono order. But as others have said, either order is fine as long as you start with Adventures of Mikuru Asahina. Have fun.

Chronological. Broadcast order makes no fucking sense.

>Also, watch the dub, because it's genuinely better.
Crispin Freeman was fucking great as Kyon, but you're wrong.

>Only faggots skip E8.
I honestly would have skipped that shit if I knew, or just watch endless 8 1st, and last episodes of the arc.
Fuck that shit.

E8 was the bane of my existence that summer. Waiting an entire week for a new episode and then it was practically the same for 2 months.

thats all of anime tho

>people actually suggesting chronological

I still remember the livestreams. The chat's horror every time it became obvious that it wasn't going to end this week either. Good times.

>broadcast first
>a couple of weeks later chronological + movie