>see this three days ago
>$0.99 so I buy one and drink it
> wow this is good!
>start drinking one every day straight for 3 days
>tried not to have one tonight but I couldn't
>literally shaking and crying at how much I want one
>go buy one
>realize I'm addicted to this HFCS which is trash

This stuff NEEDS to be made illegal, Sup Forums. Prove me wrong.

Attached: high fructose corn syrup.png (728x550, 588K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o-g1toh0sew&t=5s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
youtu.be/dBnniua6-oM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

faggot

Soda made with real cane sugar is even better.

56%

If you had universal healthcare, sure... but otherwise if you want to drink piss or bleach, that's you prerogative.

How is tobacco legal?
How is alcohol legal?
We don’t need motorized transportation, people die from it.
I need the government to take everything from me and give me bread and water so I’m safe.

Why is OP a colossal faggot?

>literally shaking and crying

I've legit been addicted to various hard drugs over periods of decades and I've never been "shaking and crying" even when kicking. You're either a spastic faggot or a shitty writer.

it's disgusting after you stop drinking it for a while. i cannot do it again.

>I don't have any self control so I need the government to baby me.

What kind of fucking fairy faggot gets addicted to sugary drinks

Sugar makes you in to a golem.

Jews will control you until you stop consuming Sugar. The only sugar that should be in your diet is from fresh fruit and vegetables.

NO ADDED SUGAR ALLOWED

Soft drink end result

Attached: 1520875778248.webm (854x480, 1.17M)

No-one is forcing you to drink HFCS drinks you authoritarian nigger

Cool larp, faggot.

it IS The government's job to make sure your life is good, right? If there's something out there that can make me sick, it's not MY fault- the government needs to get rid of it, just like it does with contaminated meat.

by cinnamon supplements to help regualte sugar and you can chug soda, don't by into the health meme, med tech will advance after the cabal is defeated, just have fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=o-g1toh0sew&t=5s

Attached: 1399443400906.jpg (1146x858, 231K)

that's true, for just like contaminated meat a single drop of soda will give you ecoli! Help me Trump! Think of le children!

Post blue whales OR GET THE FUCK OUT

you fucking retard. no one gets addicted to soda like that. i've been drinking it all my life, and, from time to time, i go months without it, and i'm never ever even close to feeling like i'm jonesing for it.

you're such a fucking stupid faggot.

>it IS The government's job to make sure your life is good, right?
nigger

The government does not have a duty to protect you from yourself. Government will not make you a better person. It's up to you to do the correct thing and live as u choose.

Things don't need to be illegal because you're a retard with no self control. Kill yourself and the problem is solved.

Attached: 518855625[1].jpg (900x506, 66K)

>im a weak ass pussy faggot with no self control, ban everything!!!
fuck you.

Fuck you.

It takes one to know one, sodomite.

This is objectively false.

>>literally shaking and crying at how much I want one

Attached: cat.jpg (706x720, 46K)

>they think HFCS is the hardest thing in this
you'd be shocked what they can get away with under "natural and artificial flavors".

Why post this disgusting image?

>like you've never cried when you're hungry

Are those caffeinated? Because I quit everything and only drank fresh tap for a year, and I definitely had withdrawals for a week or two but I assumed it was the lack of caffeine, not gods.

I've gotten back into drinking 4 or 5 a week since then for the caffeine boost. Need to try cutting off again but as I get older it's harder to go without the caffeine. I don't like coffee unless it's loaded with enough sugar and shit that it's no better than a soda.

Bloomberg is a retard faggot who sells an overpriced trading software, and goes absolute monkey dumbass when talking about guns in America.

>addicted to soda
>doesn't even have cocaine in it
weakminded faggot

You seem like a degenerate piece of filth and therefore should remain silent

>having such a weak brain that you easily get addicted to something so basic like fizzy sugar water
You people need to not breed along with everyone with allergies, just damaging the gene pool with your shit genes

>it's objectively false that the government does not have a duty to protect you

Quote the constitutional amendement and/or article that says they do, then. Even the police do not have to protect you from anything.

hfcs*, not gods
Autocorrect

Nah its caffeine free

Attached: 20180318_232318.jpg (2560x1536, 1.15M)

because muh freedoms

>
>it IS The government's job to make sure your life is good, right?
No

Banning something with demand doesn't work. The prohibition and drug war are a proof of this

Stop trying to make this about gay marriage

be less weak, idiot.

>crying when hungry
Fucking weak, it would be different if you were starving. As in having nothing to eat for nearly 2 weeks.
reminder the body can go up to 2~ weeks without food less or more depending on what activities you get up to
Water is the problem only a few days

Are you a retard? you said the government has a duty to protect you from yourself, which is objectively wrong. Even the venerable police saying "to protect and serve" has been ruled to offer no duty to protect. In no way was this argument ever about gay marriage.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

>I are too retarder to sees obvious sarcasm
t. you

You seem to slightly autistic, so ill just let it slide.

this, no ones fault you cant control yourself. its muh freedums to have the right to drink myself to death on soda. fuck you op

It's a good marketing campaign for pedos, I like it. (The name not the degenerate cane sugar)

>Somehow I'm autistic, for rebutting your idiotic assertion that the government is somehow obligated to protect you specifically in any way, shape, or form.

Thanks for confirming you are either a retard or a shill, buddy.

Attached: pol feels.jpg (1088x1968, 437K)

Only an autist would take this thread as seriously as you have. No one has ever been reduced to "shaking and crying" over a soda

S-save me, Bloomberg!!!

Attached: giphy-2 copy 2.gif (320x240, 1.92M)

You're not wrong, OP. I don't think we should have easy access to products that are just built to take advantage of our vices. Just the other day I was sitting in my car and I saw three fatass women get out of a car and head into starbucks. I said to myself "I bet they come out with three extra large ice-cream coffees", and yep they did. And that got me thinking about all the little tricks these companies play.

To these women, those giant sugar and creme milkshakes they're drinking are just 'coffees'. They lie to themselves and eachother. "Let's go get some coffee", and they leave with these extra giant chocolate syrup and caramel cups. I bet they ask for low fat milk when they order them too.

Individually, a person can be smart enough not to fall for this shit. But on a sociological level, a huge percentage of people will simply stop thinking and just act on instinct.
>Sugar good. Sugar make mouth happy. My tummy like this. Me want one more.
And these fat fucking cunts will go into starbucks every day, pay $6 for a giant sugar bomb, and dismiss it as 'coffee'. They might even be tricking themselves into thinking it. But I mostly think that Starbucks is just the socially acceptable way to stuff your face with garbage now. It's not as shameful as just going and ordering a deluxe milkshake with chocolate syrup. Add a half shot of decaf espresso into it, and all of a sudden you're in the clear.

Somebody who has so little will power that they can't resist a fucking soda after 3 days is far more of a degenerate than ANY former drug addict.
Grow some balls OP.

This is a quality post, but i actually disagree. You're right about the self deceit i think though. Kind of like paying $80 for that gym membership youll totally start using next month.

You have the liberty to drink this product.
You have the liberty to abstain from drinking this product.
Do not trade this liberty for some security from it. Instead, exercise some self-discipline and moderate your consumption. I'm sick of fat fucks ruining it for everyone with their shit-tier impulse control.
I used to weigh 280+ lbs, now I weigh 236. There is no excuse for being fat. It is the subconscious admission that you aren't worth anyone's time, including your own. That is all.
/soapbox

>I have absolutely no willpower or self control
git gud, faggot.

Leafs shouldn't be allowed to criticize americans while a snowboarding, weed smoking sodomite rules their land

You voted for Trump,and one of his main selling points is a small government.A small government with low administrative costscan't do that,maybe think twice before voting next election

>tried not to have one tonight but I couldn't
jfc op, get help
I think you have diabetes

This.

This or make your own, nothing wrong with a little sugar

Rules of 3
>3 minutes without air
>3 days without water
>3 weeks without food.

That has zero to do with you being getting pussy addicted to shit after a fucking bottle bud

well fuck my shit up.
being a pussy, getting addicted**

>I WAS LITERALLY SHAKING
>lmao nobody literally shakes over soda
Oh, so you were only pretending to be the most retarded OP in the catalogue atm?

sugar is literally more addictive than cocaine

>Literally shaking

Attached: big_1466455202_image.jpg (1280x710, 158K)

Brainlet detected

Is it really tho? No one ever became a hooker over soda

It is a mild form of PTSD,PTSD just means post traumatic stress disorder,so any traumatic event can be PTSD.
To you,firing a gun is as normal as sipping a soda,but for a sheltered liberal,this is not the case.You can make fun of him for being sheltered,but don't make fun of his PTSD,it sucks,having anxiety(professionally diagnosed) I've experienced it way too many times

This is baît

When you experience PTSD first hand you will find out how shitty it is.You can't think about anything except for the traumatic event,you break out into a cold sweat,your hand trembles and your heart feels like its going to explode.

>Prove me wrong.
I think that stuff is gross and not addictive in the slightest

You must be gây if you don't life cherry 7up ¤

I feel that way every time I think of who the 45th President of the United States is

Ive got some pțśđ myself You little faggot. You can deal with it, and merely firing a gun cant cause it. That reporter is a little bitch

You need to KYS, before you make everything illegal for everyone.
You can't get over a sugar addiction you weak minded fool?
I hope you are being facetious.

i'm really like the time stamp aesthetic

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get over it.

Iraq and Afghanistan vet here.

What happened to you Signapore? Some trick told you he wouldn't do anal and did anyway?

I have anxiety,shouting at me is enough to cause PTSD from my high school days when it was at its worst.I know its unmanly and all that,but it really sucks.Have you ever had your heart feel like it was going to explode?Its physical pain,not just emotional,I can hide my emotions well.

>5 times more addictive than cocaine or heroine

People like you shouldn't be allowed to exist. You have no idea what real stress is you fucking larping asshat.

you can make fresh tap?

Attached: K7CkNcdDT4CVGJDqTJcM4g.png (368x364, 366K)

>literally shaking and crying
>uncaffeinated soft drink

You must be the bottom bitch for effeminate gay dudes. Nobody's this much of a pussy...right?

Attached: 1519712615609.jpg (399x384, 19K)

I don't want to exist either,my anxiety is to the point that I can't exit the house,life is suffering.I will admit,I don't know the stress of the battlefield,having been exempted from the army from said anxiety,but it really is bad

Guaraná from the original tribe
4% caffeine (coffee beans are 2.5)
Traditionally produced it is not even an upper, so no crash
Dont OD though: it makes you weak from overloaded cardio
Good luck finding the good stuff though
coca cola gets their caffeine from Guaraná, imagine the quality
Even health food market Guaraná is trash

because your diet is shit and doesn't have enough carbs

I think maybe you are looking for help. Killing yourself is the cowards way out. Life is only suffering if you think it should be suffering. It's something no other country understands about why some Americans volunteer to serve our country and fight it's wars. Shit, most American's don't understand it. Life is fucking AMAZING and the fact that it is so easy to do here is worth protecting and dying for if someone else can experience the greatness that it is to be raised American. Now, back to your PTSD problems it sounds like you still let your subconscious mind call all the shots. Take fucking control, emotions are a biological tool nothing more. Your prefrontal cortex is made to be stronger than your animal brain. If there is something in your past causing you problems meditate on it and deal with it. Kill all the subconscious impulses that flood your brain with chemicals that make you act in irrational ways.
In other words, Deal with it.

Might as well ban sugar.
HFCS is just 55/45 sucrose/frucrose while sugar is 50/50 sucrose/frucrose.
I've yet to see any medical articles stating HFCS is bad or is processed differently than sugar.

I didn't expect this reply,I expected a "kys lmao".
Thanks for the words of advice user,I will try my best,and I have to say,I admire your patriotism and outlook on life.
Have a good day.

you can make fresh tap?

You can program your mind for anything. Take it easy.

>one every day straight for 3 days
M A D
A
N

Fpbp.
OP is a nigger faggot and freedom hating communist.

HFCS is the cause of obesity

You guys need to see this
youtu.be/dBnniua6-oM
It's wrong to want your community as healthy as possible and be able to help the and kill the snake? in this case HFCS.
And another thing remember that the only people that benefits with putting HFCS on everything are big corporations in other words the fucking Jews .

Until you can't
That's life

[citation needed]

Again, how is it different from intake of excess sugar?

See this video

its still shit for you, but i like carbonated water. There's this kind over here with lemon that tastes better than 7 up and doesnt have the sugary taste. They claim it's natural flavour but how do you flavour water anyway?

Don't you have another war to loose?

You know why the French planted trees on the side of the highways?

The Germans preferred to walk in the shade.