Hey rabbi... watcha doin'?!

Hey rabbi... watcha doin'?!
Oh, you know, the usual: using my ultra high IQ to cure cancer my dear boy

med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2018/01/cancer-vaccine-eliminates-tumors-in-mice.html

Attached: Ronald Levy.jpg (800x1065, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stm.sciencemag.org/content/10/426/eaan4488/tab-e-letters
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
sirjasonwinters.com/about/
youtube.com/watch?v=RlHVin56U2w&t=142s
awesomestories.com/asset/view/Jonas-Salk-Could-You-Patent-the-Sun-
slate.com/articles/technology/history_of_innovation/2014/04/the_real_reasons_jonas_salk_didn_t_patent_the_polio_vaccine.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The article for the nerds:
stm.sciencemag.org/content/10/426/eaan4488/tab-e-letters

Guy looks like Tony Kornheiser

Nigga looks like a cross between a nazi propaganda caricature of the Jew and Dumbledore

>Yes, yes, cancer, well done...
>HOW
>EVER

This vaccine will wipe out humans
Last time we trusted Jews with science we got the atomic bomb. This time they'll kill us for good

More and more, this board drives me to follow in the jews' footsteps

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

Attached: 7AAA2091-ECB7-412C-8924-AF9045969700.jpg (1160x629, 613K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 07.20.30.png (1954x1024, 2.53M)

Cancer is incurable. You can treat it and slow the process of death for awhile but you cant totally cure it the only way we can get rid of cancer of our society is by eugenics. Which is stopping people who have genes for cancer to have offspring and considering an adoption

>Cancer is incurable.
It's not. Read the book "The Emperor of All Maladies: A Biography of Cancer" by Siddhartha Mukherjee.

So... self-extermination?

medical industrial complex, inject some Laetrille or food grade hydrogen peroxide and it's worked for decades in HUMAN BEINGS. No fucks given to Dr Foreskin fucking around with his ancestors. #ETERNALJEW

Attached: typicaljew.jpg (233x259, 12K)

You dropped this

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 38K)

Is everyone on this board crazy?I can't wait for next reply to be"Look it up yourself" and then when I do,and find no results,they link to an already debunked and biased article

fucking kek

The last time we trusted Jews with science we got the Aumann-Shapley value actually.Vaccines don't do harm,stop spreading your bullshit.

ancient news, we don't shit outlawed by kikes. sirjasonwinters.com/about/

Attached: rnb.jpg (1860x3252, 780K)

crazy-ass schizophrenic retard

Herbal surgery,lol.
"Doctor the patient is flatlining!"
"Bring out the mint leaves"
"Applies mint leaf to 5 bullet wounds"

you have no idea what your talking about.

first off, plenty of biopharmaceutical giants have come out with treatments for certain subtypes of cancer.
For example, Herceptin causes complete remission in women with Her2+ metastatic breast cancer

There are plenty of other pharmaceuticals like this that work on one specific type of cancer or another

In regards to eugenics getting rid of cancer, that's also completely wrong. You can't breed out cancer. Only a small subset of cancers are due to genetic predispositions. Most cancers are caused by random mutations in oncogenes. These genes play essential roles in the body and can't be bred out. Cancers that are caused by genetic-predispositions are the type of cancers in which treatments can usually be developed anyway so there is no point at trying to selectively breed them out

That isn't a vaccine, just some immune stimulating chemicals injected directly into tumors, also it is Ronald Levy et al. which is one of the nazi criticisms of jewish science in that they narcissistically take credit for work built on the backs of others.

I like how this article openly says that the community will band together to protect pedophiles, but if you suggest that the same community bands together to make more money or gain more influence then you will never work again.

> Ronald Levy et al.

the "et al."

Idit Sagiv-Barfi (literally from Israel)
Debra K. Czerwinski (jewish)
Shoshana Levy (jewish)
Israt S. Alam (indian)
Aaron T. Mayer (jewish)
Sanjiv S. Gambhir (indian)

I was pointing out the irony in the OP, not claiming jews are incapable of injecting things into tumors. Though given that list it probably is a fraud.

Why do we waste time testing on mice when we could be using shit colored people?

The correct citation is actually Sagiv-Barfi, I. et al
You can even check other articles that cite in this format

Idit Sagiv-Barfi is first author who led the experiment so she gets the credit. Ronald Levy is the head of the lab but his name is actually listed last indicating that, although he is the principle investigator, he had the least amount to do with the research.

Everyone else in between those two names are co-authors on the paper that range from post-docs to graduate students to research associates.

everyone is credited and in the order that they contributed to the research. futhermore, all previous studies that influenced the research are cited in the paper. i see no problem.

so many low-IQ white nationalists in this thread.

Is this cancer cure #47,246?

hey you tell your friends to go get that chemo therapy while Dr Foreskin develops his Rats, this is decades old, no one believes the Jew tales about "cyanide" needed to be outlawed because it shrinks their tumors and has for years. Zero fucks, zero, this is ancient old hat. Don't eat those apricot seeds, the cyanide will kill the GOY, we better outlaw them. lmao. Gas yourselves kikes, do us a favor.

>Curing cancer
So he's going to kill himself.

So original

oh, you must be new here, he's not trying to be original, we know kikes are rats and always have been. Is this why Parkland kids can't get into college despite being kikes? Study habits might help, the work shy jews are turning into study shy Jews. Rats gonna rat. youtube.com/watch?v=RlHVin56U2w&t=142s

Attached: cruzhat.png (609x645, 532K)

Jews are cancer themselves, I don't see him committing suicide. saving genetically weak people i nothing good btw.

Attached: 1516294853466.jpg (1314x4606, 2.59M)

Attached: 1516294919344.jpg (1314x5815, 2.94M)

The Polio Vaccine one is the only one I know about and saying that it wasn't invented by Jonas Salk is pretty much all I need to know about this bullshit image

you mad kike? i'm looking forward to you debunking it.

Debunking what? Read the fucking Wikipedia article you piece third worlder shit

Einstein is another swindling kike. Head to Jewgle and look up Henri Poincare. How come Albert Jewstein didn't tell anyone about the Havarra Agreement we he snuck out and migrated like a rat in 1933 and wait for Edwin Black to publish his book? Answer: Albert Jewstein is just another cancerous rat.

i saw some fucking documentary on some shitskin retard who was supposedly a "avant with a cure for cancer but he wouldnt explain how it works at all because "its a surprise"

the documentary ended up being like fucking 14 years old

guess he was just a retard

Do you think I'm hiding something you fucking retard? Also do you human trash just ask me to proof that Wikipedia is more credible than your fucking jpg? kys

third worlder piece of shit

Of Course it's vaccine and not cure for after you get cancer, selling vaccine to evreybodey makes more money thst sell cure only for those who have cancer.

We have another Jewish genius over here guys.

You moron, this jpg is challenging the mainstream accepted views, of course Wikipedia is going to have all the accepted views.

2nd world, shlomo

Marijuana/Rick Simpson Oil can do the same exact thing.

You're right...
>The aluminum-compound in them used for preservation does when used in children and cause minor brain damage via higher concentration per-litre of blood and the body still developing/growing
>Especially from cheaper manufacturing which uses more preservatives per dosage
Though I'd rather have a vaccinated child over a life-threatening illness. Granted humans survived how long without injecting themselves with chemicals and dead virus's? Just a side-effect of humans developing into something nature never intended and turning into hyper-condensed living spaces and society.

>When Jonas Salk asked rhetorically "Would you patent the sun?" during his famous television interview with Edward R. Murrow, he did not mention that the lawyers from the National Foundation for Infantile Paralysis had looked into patenting the Salk Vaccine and concluded that it could not be patented because of prior art - that it would not be considered a patentable invention by standards of the day.

awesomestories.com/asset/view/Jonas-Salk-Could-You-Patent-the-Sun-
slate.com/articles/technology/history_of_innovation/2014/04/the_real_reasons_jonas_salk_didn_t_patent_the_polio_vaccine.html

160,000 Jews and Mischlings served honorably in the Wehrmacht. Not all Jews are bad.

Attached: Jews in the wehrmacht - Holleander.jpg (225x332, 7K)

he also used John Franklin Enders' technique

All nazis need to be punched

Touch me and I'll shoot you.

Attached: ss flag in the wind.gif (300x155, 1.81M)

All communists need to be burned at the stake.

All Aussies need to be dumped in the Thunderdome with boxing kangaroos