Discuss

Discuss.

My guess is Jamal had a record.

Attached: IMG_9556.jpg (1024x1024, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.heraldtribune.com/bias/bauer/
danbooru.donmai.us/wiki_pages/76124
youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
jud12.flcourts.org/Portals/0/News/Documents/Final-Response-SHT-Article/Final_response_to_bias_on_the_bench.pdf#page=19&view=fit
youtube.com/watch?v=t0stJkUWUyM
youtube.com/watch?v=nmjOvBKWkwk
youtube.com/watch?v=7fmTTiiW-Xk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ones a filthy nigger

this is low hanging at best

black could have had priors and hurt people in the process.

26 years is a lot for stealing just one record

Attached: illust_64609260_20180319_005252.jpg (625x782, 163K)

OP is correct. Any actual comparison that corrects for priors shows that white actually end up with harsher sentences. After all, they are supposed to know better.

this, so much this. take all my upboats

Apparently not

Anybody actually have infomartion on these two cases? I'm willing to bet right has some priors but that could be wrong.

My guess is one admitted the crime and settled. Meanwhile the othe kept insisting he din du nuffin and went for a trial.

see

this. niggers are extremely disrespectful in court and make life hell for their state appointed attorneys.

besides, whites deserve better treatment

There is more to the crime, and any priors?

Stupid liberal stats.

He din du nuffin
Ya'll stop talkin bout my boy like that
He was on his way to church

It doesn't tell you anything about the scale of the robbery. Lamar could've robbed a bank.

One likely possesses the requisite iq to be rehabilitated in a more timely manner, while the nigger should likely just be shot because he's almost definitely retarded.

this texan knows what hes talking, if you fully cooperate with the police or the investigation you can get a lot of reduction in your conviction, is part of the judicial system.

There are A LOT more circumstances than what they put up. First, it matters how much was stolen if it becomes grand theft or not. Second, it matter if it was armed or not and if people were hurt. You can't just leave all that information out. Is total points reflective of their criminal history? Repeat offenders should be given much more harsh sentences as well.

Nope. They both pled no contest.

did they have the same
prosecutor
judge
and attorney?
if not, of course it will be different.

Both had a misdemeanor.

>Is total points reflective of their criminal history
its reflective of the crime itself. like you pointed out before about people hurt, grand theft etc.

Who is this anime character? I keep seeing her around, Fate?

>Detectives later learned the two women from the Internet planned the robbery with the four attackers.

Where are you from?

The internet

oh

>armed robbery with no other charges
Don't believe it.

Joe rogan had a wisconsin public defendant on once talking about shit like this.

1. If you have money, you can pay damages and get out of prison. Black or white.

2. blacks get harsher sentence even without priors despite committing the same crime.

3. sometimes whites get a second chance, fuck it up, and still get a smaller sentence.

Don't know how much of it was true.

god damn it i want ironic sarcastic (You)s

Attached: 1437881911545.png (633x758, 11K)

Yeah, but one probably did it right off the bat and the other only did it after wasting a lot of the court's time and effort.

if anything it just shows that our use of human judges rather than computers is the problem

Your first point is the only thing that matters, money will make you a free man. Despite this individual in the picture committing the same crime. I bet the caucasian individual had a financial advantage.

Correct.
danbooru.donmai.us/wiki_pages/76124

This. The courts want justice, but they also want shit to get taken care of quickly and efficiently so they aren't taking months or years to get through every case. You royally fucked up if you're in a position where you even need to contemplate a plea deal, but in that kind of situation cooperating with the authorities can be the difference between serving a few years or a few decades.

Lamar's total number of points does not include his four prior juvenile convictions for violent crime, including one for attempted murder.

It probably also didn't help when Lamar called the judge a "pasty-ass white mufugga" and told him to "suck my big black deeeyack". Also, the pre-sentencing report noted that Lamar had stated his intention to "rob mo' white-ass bitches" once he was released.

Attached: 1506538198673.png (615x341, 247K)

But isn't 19 years of age a minor in the US?

yes he had a record. along the journey I discovered this.

Attached: hCQH36uIE5w15GGx5RLv_res.jpg (500x388, 18K)

>First, Lloyd and another black friend from work walked into a Pizza Hut. Lloyd was unarmed, but his friend pointed a revolver at an employee and demanded money. The pair left with $150.

>Next, they hit a Sunoco gas station. His friend again took out his gun and ordered the clerk to empty the drawer. This time, they took $400, along with some tobacco and chewing gum.

Lloyd was involved in an ARMED robbery of multiple locations.

>Three men gathered at the back corner of a subdivision just before midnight. They were going to meet a pair of women they had found online to exchange drugs for sex.

>It was an ambush. Attackers jumped out of bushes. Some had guns. One was holding a crowbar.

>The three men were told to lie on the ground, keep their faces down or they’d be shot. The assailants rummaged through their pockets, taking cell phones and wallets. They took a pair of shoes and a necklace. They rifled through the vehicle looking for anything of value.

>The victims tried to flee, but their car wouldn’t start. They ran from house to house, desperate.

>Detectives later learned the two women from the Internet planned the robbery with the four attackers. Two of those men were black — both armed with shotguns. Another suspect was the son of a local police chief. He had the crowbar.

>Legleitner was the fourth mugger. He was not armed.

Criminals robbing criminals. Even though some were armed, he wasn't. Compared to the other one, you can't tell who held the revolver or not. Also preferential treatment because his father is a police chief. Obviously I hate when that happens that police and their family get a different set of laws but it is also a bad mark on a police chief who has a criminal family member and it will hurt him down the line.

no

This exact thread was on /r9k/
Here's the reason why the nigger got way more time

That doesn't take account of his juvenile record.

Nevermind, it was the third suspect who is the son of a police cheif, not Legleitner. Read that wrong.

>Chase Legleitner was 19 when he robbed three men in a 2008 drug deal.

>Lamar Lloyd was 21 when he stuck up a Pizza Hut and gas station the following year.

Sure robbing a person rather than a store isn't as bad.

>When discrepancies arise, he said, they are the result of plea deals already worked out between the prosecution and defense. “Almost every single one is negotiated,” Bauer said. “I don’t know of a fairer way to play the game.”

26 years vs 2 years is still bs. 5 years vs 2 years maybe but it's still a ridiculous sentence

I'll take harsher sentences for repeat offenders. These dosey commies

>pretending like there couldnt possibly be any differences, like the white kid just having a knife and the black kid having a gun and pointing it directly at a person with the safety off

what if thats because niggers are actual animals and cops are losing patience with them?

One robbed two stores during business hours and put the public in danger and attempted to evade capture while also having two children under the age of 5 in the back of the getaway car.

The other grabbed some money from a crack dealer.

You really think there's equivalency here?

So basically the white guy squealed on the other defendants.

>all the people in this thread saying "cooperate with the police and it will be better"

youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

educate yourselves you idiots, NEVER SAY ANYTHING

Attached: 1520920703071.jpg (408x408, 31K)

He nigga man

>“The co-defendant raised his hand and exposed a small black revolver. The employee
stated the defendant aimed the revolver at him and told him “I’m ordering the money.”

Ha

jud12.flcourts.org/Portals/0/News/Documents/Final-Response-SHT-Article/Final_response_to_bias_on_the_bench.pdf#page=19&view=fit

one of them is a dirty nigger

OUR JUDGE

the cases are also both different as shown by the facts in this story. projects.heraldtribune.com/bias/bauer/

Attached: Capture.jpg (1292x722, 54K)

One is older.

Missing from the slide are prior convictions and the circumstances of the robbery

>NEVER SAY ANYTHING
He took a plea, it's kinda hard to never say anything when you take a plea.

Who did they rob?
What did they steal?
What are the laws in the areas the crimes took place?
How competent were their lawyers?
Which judges presided over their cases, and how much of a hardass are they?

MY BOY OMAR DIDNU NUFFIN

Fpbp

100% this. As someone who's been through the system I can tell you that there are just as many white guys in jail as blacks and that blacks fuck their own shit up more often than not just by being idiotic in court/jail. Though a fraction of whites chimp out as well and when they do, jesus christ they're even worse. Always drug addicts. Mexicans actually keep their cool most consistently in my experience.

>besides, whites deserve better treatment
if that is the case then there needs to be separate courts.

This is like the bogus tranny death statistics that go around. Every year they try to act like she-males are dying en masse to hate crimes but when you dig into the deaths its almost always some domestic violence case or someone killed as a sex worker. Hardly a hate crime but they dont ever expect you to dig.

The age.

70% of black men don't have fathers. imagine the disadvantage that represents, in a court case at a young age. whether it is because one foot follows the other, you know, the culture following the genes or the other way around, either way id say that the fatherhood thing is basically the huge glaring problem here. look at the stats among other races and its crazy how much it correlates with crime and mental problems (which basically lead to crime). that is why it is absolutely vital to support strong black voices who speak out against all of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=t0stJkUWUyM
Black preacher goes off about "Black Folk"

youtube.com/watch?v=nmjOvBKWkwk
Big Joe confronts protestors at anti-trump rally

youtube.com/watch?v=7fmTTiiW-Xk
Then you get this guy... its a mixed bag

>Mfw the nig has a bigger forehead than this creatura missing link

Attached: ChaseLegleitner.jpg (313x385, 22K)

age, record, circumstances of the crime itself, better lawyer.

So many fucking variables. Did they have priors, did one rob a 711 with a BB gun, did the other rob an atm and pistol whip a single mother? Was one with a knife and the other included things like commission of a felony in possession of a fire arm, illegal possession of a fire arm as a convicted felon, etc?

Only at Dicks sporting goods and anal beads.

Monkeys need to be re-caged. Your point is?

/thread.

if a girl tells you shes pregnant and you dont ghost her, youre a sucker. if you pay attention to detail, youre a sucker or an uncle tom. if you havent done time, youre a bitch. and so on and so on. the american black community needs to take a long hard look at what they are doing to themselves just as much as the whites and chinese. it seems like they have such a great opportunity to get ahead right now, it seems like a good time to make hay while the sun shines. unfortunately some mentalities are so locked into place and are being reinforced in the mass media that it makes me wonder if they will ever escape their mental chains. that is why the US democratic party is a danger - they impose these stereotypes and shackle their voters by creating policies which otherise them. What an absolute disaster, something like affirmative action. What an absolute shameful policy, to completely turn the perception of the black man or woman in the workplace into "he must have gotten that job because of AA".

the problem is that the very people who could help them, by passing on these fatherly values (conservative men) are so badly separated from black people by the mass media narrative that they cant get together in large groups and be cool with each other. Just like you wouldnt feel offended by getting trumpet lessons from a black dude, its a shame that they are shy to approach white people about some of our strengths. a little bit one sided. the black males are dragged into this political paradox that they dont agree with. it is interesing to see the exchanges between the Nation of Islam and GLR for context, GLR had nothing but respect for malcolm X and his side although he always acknowledged that it may some day come down to a matter of force between the two. i would really like to see the esoteric yakub kangz and the Thuleans meet with mutal admiration for one another in our timeline.

Never believe them when they claim sentence disparity is because of race.

Attached: Shaun of the Black 2.jpg (1108x3017, 716K)

Blacks get longer sentences for the same reason animal control rounds up escaped zoo animals.

>implying every armed robbery is the same

I'm a trap and I get harassed often by dudes who want to fuck but are too gay to admit it.

gotta be the fifth quads witnessed today

satan speaks truth here but it's a sad reality

not the same crime.

Chase Legleitner was 19 when he robbed three men in a 2008 drug deal. One incident three people or dubious character.

Lamar Lloyd was 21 when he stuck up a Pizza Hut and gas station the following year. Two separate robbery incidents of innocent victims just trying to make a living. Further, extrapolated: multiple people in the Pizza Hut (usually 5) and the gas station (usually 2 or 3).

The more you dig, their arguments falter.

Attached: Allah is Gay.png (1024x768, 200K)