youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
weban.jp/contents/c/cho_baito/inuyashiki_pc/
news.noitamina.tv/inuyashiki/article/20171110_post_17.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wasn't lying when I said this was the best lovestory ever told

>your teenage son invites a strange shirtless old man in and they immediately go to his room

is this enjo kosai

I can't take Hiro seriously. What was Oku going for with this character?

He's that asocial guy who doesn't do bad stuff only because he knows he won't get away with it

a handsome sociopath japanese teenager who loves his mommy very much
he's a very literary character.

An old man falls in love with a young boy.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the guy he called is not the same guy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of HOMOSEXUALITY.

I remember a similar story happening when I was at Rutgers a few years ago. The kid died.

only in Hollywood it counts as

FINDS

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8

New ep is already out? Wow nice

can't wait for this shitstorm

Fun historical fact, Richard Kuklinski, the most notorious contract killer in the US, killed over 200 people throughout his and stuck their bodies in freezers to confuse the police over the time of death, but he was a family man who loved his wife and kids very, very much.

Some people are totally fucked up, but that doesn't mean they are incapable of empathy or don't understand that what they're doing is considered wrong by society, they just think they don't have to abide by society's rules because the consequences haven't hit them yet.

*throughout his career.

The year is 2017 and there's still no option to edit your posts. Fuck. Me.

He showed too much mercy to this girl, true messiah liek Light himself.

What do you mean 'already a thing'?
Did you not notice user was memeing?

haha! I know You surely must Simply be pretending to be Retarded my friend

Not same user, but commenting "already a thing" with spoiler links to all the keit-ai related media is actually *part* of the meme.

Picked up. I'm terrible offput by the opening song, though. It's trash.

Hello, newfag.

Did someone say gay?

shit bait

I recommend to check the manga and then instantly drop, not worth wasting your time.

>He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart

Don't bother with this he runs the story even harder into the ground than Gantz.

I'm being genuine.
I'll look into it, thanks.

S-sauce?

More gay than the dick sucking scene.

The last episode will have a sex scene between robots

Already a thing and posting the cringiest fanfiction and webcomics is a part of ruining a chuckle of the meme with unnecessary cringe, as Sup Forumsutists don't understand humor

We're in too deep.

>expecting Oku, a massive hack, to write a good series and good characters

RESPECT HIS FERRARI!!!

I am more confused by his social interactions. It's like he is autistic and not autistic at the same time. One time he knows how to keep up conversation with a bunch of classmates and another time he says something like "I get 500k yen monthly from my part-time job" like it's something natural.

something adam?

He's autistic but trying to hide it

Not defending his autism but hey says he got the money from day trade using his part-time job salary.

Wait there was a keit ai ova?
Was it on the BluRay?

Fact: traps aren't gay.

>the chair
>in Japan

What is the chair?

>he doesn't know what the chair is

>there is a serial killer running around
>let me just go and open the door in the middle of the night

They mean "throne" as in for Kings.

All hail Hiro

It's morning, there's light outside.

The (electric) chair you doofus

So am I the only one that finds it funny that Hiro kills 2ch? I thought he only stole credit cards

I don't think they meant the electric chair.

Yes they did in the context of the translation, which was not literal. It's a figurative expression that works for English speakers (like "killing two birds with one stone", you don't literally do that, it means that you do two things at once).

Hiro doesn't deserve the chair though.

bang

It will be boring - what chair will do to him even?

The original line is
>shikei da yo na
死刑 shikei ("death penalty" or "capital punishment")

He's so hot.

no homo, btw. am grill.

>grill

get i bet you say THICC like a retard too

Dont be angry, virgin boy.

t. pube-head

A special interview to the three VAs who were chosen to voice the 2ch guys next episode.
weban.jp/contents/c/cho_baito/inuyashiki_pc/

Also the preview pics are out.
news.noitamina.tv/inuyashiki/article/20171110_post_17.html

I don't care what happens to the other characters, I just want the old man to be happy.

Is that a fucking Stranger Things reference?

Nobody is going to care because Oku got beaten to the punch hard by Ajin.

Grills make tasty food

This is unironically one of the gayest anime I've seen yet.

>Yakuza boss blowjob
>Old man trying to get with a teen boy.

give me one good reason not to drop this shit.

What kind of capital punishment is used in Japan?

>yakuza guy forces another yakuza guy to blow him to show dominance is romantic
>inuyashiki and andou working together to take hiro down is all a plan of jiji to get the teen's boipucci
You can't be serious. I think not even fujoshits are so obsessed with the imaginary gay.

I don't watch this
>Is the old man the MC?
>Does he end up fucking young boys?

It's poorly disguised capeshit. I called it from the first episode, but people called me a faggot, thinking that somehow it would be different because the MC looks old.

>shit voice acting
>generic premise
>predictable plot
>homos everywhere
>not cute

>forcing a man to blow you is a normal way to "show dominance"
Not if you're not gay.

H Y P E

Suicide.

Hanging. But it's even worse than you think; it's awesome.

Death row inmates tend to be kept in solitary confinement for years. They are banned from exercising in their cells, and don't get television. They are permitted visits from legal counsels or family members only once every few months. And, best of all: once a convicted person on death row runs out of appeals (or if they simply don't appeal), they can be killed on any day; but, the authorities do not tell the prisoner when they are going to die until the day of the execution. That way, they suffer from anxiety and freak out due to the fear of dying every single waking moment.

what is this anime even supposed to be?
all i can figure out is it's just Welcome to the NHK but with sad old men instead of NEETs

TELL ME MY HERO

Wtf i love Nihon now!

That's kinda hot.

>Welcome to the NHK but with sad old men instead of NEETs
I don't see any relation at all.

1. The title "Inuyashiki" is the old man's last name, but he's co-protagonist with Shishigami Hiro
2. No, he cures people with cancer and saves the world

It's edgy capeshit, and I love edgy.

No.

I more or less agree with you on some points, however:
>shit voice acting
Just because they're not the usual VAs you hear everywhere but real actors, doesn't mean it's bad. Though I admit I expected better from the old man's seiyuu, his voice sometime doesn't reflect the character's emotion.
>homos everywhere
What?
>not cute
It's called realism, I know you're too used moe design but C'mon.

actual source please

Holy shit that cliffhanger!!! I got to stop doing this to myself and wait for a series to finish airing.

Would another robot be jealous?
He was the one who wanted to get antisocial boipuss by acting like "a nice guy" to him.

Looks like godzilla.

next level yaoi

30+ year age gap is the only patrician form of yaoi

Bang!

Doujins when

why bang? and not pew pew

You should check your physician to treat that taste disorder

>Just because they're not the usual VAs you hear everywhere but real actors, doesn't mean it's bad. Though I admit I expected better from the old man's seiyuu, his voice sometime doesn't reflect the character's emotion.
Hiro's voice actor is also flat and uninteresting.

>no HIT ME ON THE GROUND yet
Bad thread

LEWD

ARE WE LOSING OUR WAY OR ARE WE LOST