Oi, what's the Sup Forums opinion on the baby in pic related? In particular stormfags

Oi, what's the Sup Forums opinion on the baby in pic related? In particular stormfags.

>2 black as fuck Nigerians
>no white ancestors
>no cucking
>baby is white skinned, blonde haired, blue eyed and non albino

Story
nypost.com/2010/07/21/blond-bombshell/

Attached: baby-nmachi.jpg (675x407, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FOkkE93coIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

theyll raise it be a nigger

Do you consider the baby white?

La Creatura...

i totally believe those nigerian doctors

youtube.com/watch?v=FOkkE93coIg

They obviously stole that baby from a white couple.

>baby is white skinned and non-albino
Did a witch-doctor tell you that?

Who cares? I’m a pan-european nationalist. I just call my self a white nationalist because people recognise that more. Being european or “white” isn’t just having “white skin” or blonde hair/blues eyes. It is about being connected to your ancestors and a history, culture and a bloodline stretching back to the Caucasus mountains and exploding across the world creating the greatest civilizations to have ever existed.

The child might grow up to look more “white” than me, whatever that means(probably won’t). I don’t care. The child is African even if it is a total fluke which btw it isn’t. 100% if you did a genetic test the parents have indo-european ancestry of some sort, at least Neanderthal.

Btw I am a “stormfag” in so far as I love myself, my family and my people. Fuck you OP. I bet your the kind of low brow mouth breather who deals with totally retarded, superficial policy politics and has no understanding of what being is or who they are. Kys

Attached: 0DAFB727-E629-4DF8-AAD4-5A15D2F69047.png (232x333, 108K)

>Nigger nose
>Not Albino

Attached: 1507428260498.png (645x729, 58K)

look at it's nose also all babies hair no matter what race is soft and straight when born

Give it back, Tyrone

Took two broken clocks to get it right once.

It's not even white.

Attached: 1520940886834.jpg (399x400, 47K)

Albino means almost no pigment. That baby clearly has pigmentation, certainly enough to not be albino.

This
Fucking this
Saved user, God bless and Heil Hitler

>negro facial features
>but are albinos white?????
this shit again

Do you believe everything you see in the media? At this point Hollywood is telling more truth than journalists are.

They probably stole it.
If they have a real 100% black lineage, this is scientifically impossible AFAIK.
Genetic mutations do not work that way.

I would recommend DNA tests so that the real parents can have their infant back.

it's still gonna rape

no

Race isn't skin color.

he still has negro features

underrated

COLONIZED

>Do you consider the baby white?
No

Attached: albino niggers.jpg (600x1000, 92K)

This was London.

Fake news

The reverse also has occurred (white family black child no cuck)
Weird stuff man

Being born with a skin condition isn't the same thing as being born as a different race. Why are leftists so anti-science?

It's a light skinned nigger.
With ton of disease in its short future.

most likely got cucked by an aryan god
otherwise there is a very small chance this to happen when both parents have a white person in their ancestry

>nose
Feels bad you guys never saw a baby nose

Attached: 1520550525045.png (900x729, 129K)

Its Christ

>no cucking

uhhh, bout that..

It's definitely albino

Ok then.....I totally believe those Paki doctors

That's what Europe does to you: you turn white. All the children of you other niggers in Europe are going to come out white AF, sooner or later. Better get out if you don't want that to happen.

Looks like someone is missing their child.

>London hospital
Part and parcel

are you implying race is only skin deep?

Attached: 1508065869786.jpg (350x250, 34K)

Evolution works in weird ways

Wife's son

THE MISSING LINK!!!

it's either fake and that's not their baby or he got cucked by a chad with some strong genes

how long until they eat it for its magical powers? or until the villagers decide to rape it?

Attached: tyrone-myson.jpg (817x1024, 70K)