Show By Rock

This has rock music and cute catgirls. Sup Forums must really like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9oK1ozVul4
youtube.com/watch?v=JoKlVTYIFig
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-05/show-by-rock-franchise-gets-new-project/.117028
exhentai.org/g/1054375/00fc308285/
my.mixtape.moe/oluexy.opus
sb69-manga-translations.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Second season was meh.

I want Retoree to go all doggy-style on Cyan's pussy.

Sup Forums liked first season but hated second season, it lacked criticrista.

Frog best

Sup Forums likes literally everything. Sup Forums has the worst taste.

I only watched it for Cyan.
The anime itself was kinda meh.

I wish that it had more rock music.

Pink fang cat is best

S2 was bad? I only watched the first episode of it and it was pretty fantastic with time traveling ninjas and all that, though I put it on hold because I didn't have time to be watching stuff then.

I really like Tsurezure

All I remember is that the first episodes were pretty good but the last 4-5 episodes were trash.

I was gonna watch it but someone told me it was /y/ shit so I didnt do it

I want Retoree to go doggy style on Cyan's pussy!

Where's the picture you fakes

The music could have been better.Let's face it the show would be massively improved by the adding some Power metal
youtube.com/watch?v=R9oK1ozVul4

I thought the show was kind of boring but I love Cyan's design. The two most prominent thoughts I had while watching were "Man, Cyan is cute" and "I don't care about these nerds, where the fuck is Cyan"

The only thing I know about this show is this gif, and I love it

That's literally the best part of S2 anyways.

Discount Keijo was pretty fun.

It bait and switched me too hard, then it put a faggot boy band in. Just so you can imagine what should have been:
my.mixtape.moe/ldbxfz.webm

I like how that episode BTFO of all the Rosia x Cyan fags.

I want Retoree to go doggy style on Cyan's pussy!

OTP!

If I'm allergic to cats, would that make me allergic to cat girls as well?

Only their vaginas

Cyan and Retoree were cute but we all know Shingan Crimsonz were the real best girls.

I came here for rock and all i get is anime catgirls

>rosia flat out tells retoree she's not gunning for cyan so she doesn't have to worry
Does everyone know Retoree is gay for Cyan?

I felt like I got both.

One of Plasmagica's recent songs is pretty sweet.
youtube.com/watch?v=JoKlVTYIFig

Everyone, but Cyan.

Season 1:
>Fun cast
>Entertaining plot
>Interesting CG that resembled Hello Kitty, but not super girly
>Nice insert songs every episode

Season 2:
>Built up on characters a bit more
>Introduced new characters without ignoring character development for both main cast and new cast
>Villain was unusual, but not bad
>Robots from outer space from the future invading the Human world

Season 2 was a bit confusing at times, and had way too many characters by the end, but it was a good sendoff. I want a Season 3 just for more cute girls doing music, but I also don't want it because what the fuck would they even have as a plot? They already dealt with satan (Jellyfish) and aliens (whatever the queen is), so what would the next bad guy even be to top those?

>so what would the next bad guy even be to top those?

Black Cyan from one of the recent in-game events would be pretty cool.

Black Cyan wouldn't be too bad. At least it's a main character and not some anime only one made to take up screen time.

Even just a episode or two long OVA would be cool. Also I don't think Sanrio ever revealed the new Show By Rock!! project they mentioned a few months ago seen here:
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-05/show-by-rock-franchise-gets-new-project/.117028

It's probably nothing big and could even just be a drama cd. According to this leaked calendar they may have a booth at the winter Comiket in December. So something may be revealed within the next two months or during Comiket.

Why is she evil?

Checked

I really liked the first season but lost interest in the middle of the second season and never finished it. I can't quite point out what's wrong with it but there's definitely a problem as I'm not the only one who was disappointed.

Hell yeah, I like it.

They tried to cram too much stuff in S2. So it felt disconnected and without a real focus.
Had some neat episodes though. Like Moa's home planet or Aileen-sama arc. Also Cyan.

>look for doujins in sadpanda
>it's mostly yaoi

Or faceless men. Shingan x Plasmagica when?

>cute Cyan x Retoree doujin
>suddenly fat faceless man out of nowhere
T-Thanks.

But Cricris are worst band, basically a bunch of non entities minus Rosia who has a presence and personality but it's annoying as fuck. Their songs are good, though.

>a manga series all to themselves
>non-entities

This song's lyrics realy hurts me.

Woah is this real

>best first episode of the season
>rest is crap

We are talking about the anime here, kiddo. A manga no one here read is irrelevant to Sup Forums disliking the second season.

>more focus on the boy bands in season 2
>sells like shit

Doesn't help that s2 had way to many characters along with advertisements out the ass. Arcareafact was a mistake

I almost cried with second season ending song, it was the only good thing about it.

Is this an edit or did that actually happen?

edit

Aw shucks.

>went from pure crush to hardcore pervert
I loved it. Retoree a best.

>faggot boy band in
But ShinganCrimzons was best part of S1

No love for chuchu?

Thought this was going to be a cute kids' show like Aikatsu I could watch with my mom. Dropped it when it became clear it was just another queerbaiting otaku anime. Sad.

You mom didn't like shingan crimson?

Cyan is a very cute character, it is a shame she was part of such an immensely shitty series

All of plasmagica were very cute. Too bad the show didn't focus on them and was just a slice of life in a weird world or something.

>they only got one episode in the short
It's like they wanted the show to fail.

She never saw it. I screen everything myself first because even kids' anime can be degenerate and I need to know which episodes to skip.

Why did they keep forcing that stupid 2.5D nendoroid CG?

>

Let's go!

Do you have a source for that manga?

Season 2 was a let down to put it accurately. While I loved the 1st season so completely and thoroughly, the 2nd season wasn't able to live up to the same hype or quality.

It's still adorable and features the bands that I love, but it never had the high moments that Season 1 did. It really doesn't help that it scatters too many sections of itself. Season 1 is already sporadic enough but at least it knew the proper timing to give it's more impactful moments. Season 2 doesn't give enough time to them and thusly it feels weaker because of that. Really just needed more focus.

That said I do personally still quite like it because honestly, I like anything Show By Rock. I love this series.

She's my favorite character from the show and one of my favorite characters in general.

The cutest dog. I hope she will marry Cyan some day.

desu wa

>footfag bait
>best anything

Selfish cunt

It's a webmanga.
I have the first volume.

Is there any english translation?

There isn't.

It couldn't be helped.

Who doesn't?
exhentai.org/g/1054375/00fc308285/

I remember when the first episode made it look like the show would be about some generically cute school idol show, with perhaps some light music club activity mixed in.

Then the protagonist suddenly gets abducted through her phone and has a cyberpunk isekai urban fantasy adventure.

Darkness.

What is dark cyan like?

Blue

It was such a great show even the Sonic the Hedgehog cutscenes didn't ruin it.
Best band, by the way.
my.mixtape.moe/oluexy.opus

Wrong.

In my opinion, one of the main reasons is that the anime baited with a space adventure, but then became a rather dull drama segment.

>Best band
RAPE DOGS ALL THE WAY

It started well but they could have handled BVL a lot better

stealed
domo arigato

At least the BVLs still have their manga going on.
By the way, someone's doing translations for their webmanga.

sb69-manga-translations.tumblr.com/

Why is a tadpole allowed to have breasts this big?

I'm pretty sure I fapped to her the most from this show. Not like she's good for anything else, but still.

It wasn't bad, it was just okay. The plot didn't live up to the hype (BVL barely interact with the main characters before turning around), but the sol episodes were as great as ever. It even had a few 2D performances.

>Chuchu has finally a fan

I have that as well.
Wouldn't have bought it if I knew someone would be TLing it

Plasmagical girls coming soon.

Season two wasn't the best, but the writers knew that. Retoree even said in the second season the plot sounded like a shitty sci-fi movie. Pic related.

Second season didn't seem to know what it wanted to be about.