The Day of the Rope VS Seductive transgender

Sup Forums it has been six months since the start of the Race War between the White people against the Kike+Nigger+Spic+Italian-american alliance.
>You and your militia unit are busy mopping up operations within the suburb of Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, California.
>As you enter a house to secure it, you head alone to the bathroom to search it. And suddenly you see this pic related transgender taking bath.
>She looks you in your Aryan eye and begs; "please sir, don't kill me. Save me, sir."

Will you shoot her Sup Forums? Will you kill her? Will you? Be honest Sup Forums

Attached: Dezmin Schubel.jpg (957x580, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=d5hOE7EMNIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You should just kill your self

You should just answer my OP question, you subhuman Kike/Nigger/Spic/Italian-american POS

No, wouldn't shoot it. The "racist white" being a degenerate sociopathic cat kicking nigger is a CNN wet dream piece of propaganda. Prison naziniggers are probably payed for by SOROS.

Attached: 1520926699697.png (713x611, 26K)

I would pound his ass until he came from my cock pounding his prostate

in this new century the hip trends are social shaming, firing from work and law suits. Even nations rarely ever engage in murder...except for israel which happily murders nearly everyone. We have a whole host of "parasites" that has now been created. Some by accidents in nature, some who made poor choices, some who bought into jew lies too much. If there is room for investigation, and for humane probing on how to restore people, then that would be the preferable thing to death. Though obviously they would not get a preferential treatment. Nor would they get a neutral treatment. Working families are the backbone on the nation and whatever laws of discrimination, of taxation and civil rights there are, they will go heavily in favor of families again. But you have to remember that many of these failed people also have family members, who may be healthy. Simply murdering them will create huge negative social consequences.

Sure, why not. They should be purged.

Lol you’re trying way too hard man everyone can tell you’re 13 years old with no friends

discord gg/dmQNdj2

add a .

Attached: Pic.png (957x1024, 959K)

Traps are gay.

SAGE

What if he/she requests to be your girlfriend?

Attached: e40671224490e59d2cf714064ae1b7c9 (1).jpg (564x705, 45K)

Nah id sell it on the slave trade obviously

in a heart beat

I'm not gay, so I would just leave.

No reason “she” can’t be put to work in an office job or wherever, far away from any of the levers of culture. If “she” honestly repents, then what’s the problem?
And if “she” still has a dick, why not use the white sperm for IVF? Lotta babymaking gonna have to happen after this point.

You English types are so forward thinking

Sell for bottlecaps then use bottlecaps buy slavegirl. Many sexs with qt.

she's fucking gorgeous

>(((Her)))
Gassed.

he does have a point though!

nah, that's crossing the line. that'd be gay

Nothing changes. Man's got to stay loyal to the cause.

Attached: 1493917754423.png (657x527, 50K)

>her

>(((she)))
hello, I can see you(r nose)

mmmmm.... would kiss but only with her consent! She hot as fire and great for snuggles!

POOP

ON

ME?

>No reason “she” can’t be put to work in an office job or wherever, far away from any of the levers of culture. If “she” honestly repents, then what’s the problem?
Implying that she wouldn't just lie and claim to have repented

Attached: Dezmin Schubel 003.jpg (1032x703, 125K)

OP's probably fapping to this fantasy as we speak.

kek

>her

>She

>she

I would destroy his ass

id prob bang this chick if thats what ur trying to ask

It's infected and uncurable
Only fire cleanses it
Our ancesters knew best

I can help him fap with my boipucci

Gib dat boipussy.

Speak for yourself. I am not gay.
Fapping is gay

Attached: Dezmin Schubel 005.jpg (1063x743, 157K)

>castrate "Her", put her away from the public view like you said
>at the same time try to find the combination of genes, and upbringing + also hormones on how he came to be
>try to make laws to prevent that at all cost if its a burden to the family unit and the state
>cut off all funding for the pro tranny propaganda
>instead play anti transgender propaganda to teach parents how to spot early signs (which may be reversed with medication and then turned into healthy adults)

pretty easy

On second thought, is it really gay if it looks like a girl?

I'd keep her as my sex slave, and stretch her asshole every night.

I would fuck "her" and then blow her head off with a shotgun and proceed on my prowl for collaborators, cowards, and traitors.

Long live the empire.

Attached: 1516068057513.png (294x442, 273K)

>Please sir, save me!

>"Sorry dude, the mentally ill get the bullet too"

Problem solved.

Attached: Farage-.jpg (2000x1000, 283K)

does it have a dick?
>Yes, its gay

I would kill him in sight...

If i fuck him i'd be no better than a nigger

>having a dick is gay
So are you saying that EVERY MALE is gay?

No boipucci for you Luigi.

Attached: 402.png (485x443, 38K)

>Italian-american

Attached: 1511017672687.jpg (184x184, 8K)

What if the dick is removed?

Attached: 1506809079634.jpg (657x527, 53K)

Yes.

Sage.

No as long as she is not a leftie and willing to integrate and build our society. However most traps are so probably yes.

Yo what's his name btw?

How would fucking this tranny be gay? Looks feminine as fuck and I'd find it hard to believe any actual gay guy would be attracted to this, even with the penis

>How is a man fucking another man gay?

turn and leave without saying a word then burn the house down

He doesn't look like a man is my point

>fucking a man in the arse
>not gay
Homo

Attached: 1492268531059.jpg (2241x2569, 1.53M)

>H-he doesn’t look like a man
But he’s a man

its not gay to be like hey, their aesthetically attractive guy or not (especially when they look like this). it is gay to have sex with someone with a dick lol

Nooo but i want it!!

It's not gay. 100% everybody on this board would fuck the shit out of that if they were invited in the next 10 minutes.
People saying its gay are Christians who have not properly understood the context of scripture and live as fags repressed
Gay men however are a threat to society as it means lower birth rates and less incentive for society to improve itself (as there is no future for gays)

I get your point user. It's not gay to think they're aesthetically attractive. Everyone has subjective tastes of bone structure, skin/eyes/lips whatever features. If art is subjective so is all beauty including the human body. Actual physical touching/sex with another man is gay

The dick is not gay you stupid. It's about how the person looks. If he looks feminine enough IT IS NOT GAY

Let me get this straight... you want me to kill Italian-Americans but spare this horrific abomination?

Look at his jawline man, why do trannies even do this shit? It'd be heresy to NOT put him out of his misery.

Attached: 1519712615609.jpg (399x384, 19K)

HE gets the rope and so does OP.
Earl Turner didn't sacrifice his life to let a faggot live

>Will you shoot her Sup Forums?
It's day of the rope, not day of the .308

But who really cares bro? Is it really harming you or effecting your personal life? Out of sight out of mind ya know? You're just wasting time and energy that could be used more productively

No. Blocks your path to trap pucci. What do?

Attached: -p-s7vL3_400x400.jpg (366x366, 28K)

Dezmin Schubel, look at the file names.

The same people who hate trannys are the same faggots who run for office with an anti-gay agenda while taking 6 cumloads in the boipucci an hour.

Pls kind mister let me pass

It's the gays goy. Nevermind the vaginal jew goy.

Attached: IMG_20180120_212454.png (1080x1022, 1.09M)

I’d shoot it in the dick then ask how it likes having it’s first period

Technically speaking, in terms of linguistics, gay = homosexual. Homo = same. If you are the SAME gender, it is HOMO, and so gay. The hermetic principles say that beauty can be both masculine and feminine in aspects, whereas a human body is a binary male or female.

For the record, apparently the correct noun to use when referring to a transgender lady is "she". It is considered offensive to use the noun " he.

Attached: Dezmin Schubel 006.jpg (1048x784, 142K)

>Gassed with methane and lit on fire

>Mfw commenting on boipuccy thread at 8am on a monday morning.
>mfw the absolute state of my life.

Attached: 1518853177124.png (604x613, 257K)

Fuck off christcuck, nobody like you. Go rape and kill people that aren't white males due to sexual repression you can't handle faggot. Literally White ISIS.

Boipucci is meant to be FUCKED

How the hell can a man look like this??

WTF, my eyes

Attached: 1472382738018.jpg (293x260, 13K)

>implying I would ever rape or kill anyone
Speak for yourself my friend, I am more peaceful than you'd ever know, the way you spew those hateful words. I also follow Falun Dafa ideals of cultivation and so I do not masturbate (either mentally or physically) cause I think it's a good way to temper your willpower and discipline.

B-but

Attached: gorgeous_trap_24.jpg (400x600, 57K)

>she

Says the shitty gaijin that leeches of another country like a parasite

It’s only gay if you’re receiving not delivering.

Looks like a man with fake tits and bunch of makeup, do you fags seriously consider this to be a woman?

I didn't think i'd ever say this, but the Frenchman is right.

Is it an alien??

Attached: q46iw57ol.jpg (853x1280, 257K)

Trannies are grossly mutilated and batshit insane from their messed up hormones. I can see the appeal of traps but I don't understand the tranny thing.

You're obviously not studying well enough because you're on Sup Forums you baka. The human is a spirit, not the physical matter of what ones sees before their eyes. This reality is a blink in the grand scheme of life.

Yeah bro, looks just like a twat. Have at it. Don't forget to wipe the pus and decaying flesh off your cock when you're done.

Attached: neo vagina.jpg (600x800, 51K)

she? he! and he will be hanged.

This. I am not gay but vaginas are REALLY disgusting

>faggot detected

Whatever bruh, I'm really happy with what I know, I think you should let that be

>Yfw you thought it couldn't get any worse.

Attached: IMG_20171117_234132.png (1064x1172, 558K)

Jesus dude, I didn't mean with a fork I meant magically or some shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=d5hOE7EMNIU

I second the “you should kill Yourself “ suggestion.