Australia is fucked if this happens to us

9news.com.au/world/2018/03/17/13/03/brave-new-world-china-shocking-social-rating-system

Attached: IMG_20180319_164523.jpg (661x363, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

9news.com.au/world/2018/03/17/13/03/brave-new-world-china-shocking-social-rating-system
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But you could have abbo radar

I have a feeling this really only works for the chinks because of their bug-like apathy. Would get revolted against quickly in the West, at the moment anyway.

This could be the end of shitposting

you realize our cop cars most certainly have similar technology already, right? I was surprised that people were surprised about this

Cameras are almost everywhere in australia, this might implanted soon

Come up with a way to award points for shitposts. File it under "cultural enrichment", and rate based on a deep learning algorithm trained on "social justice", but secretly swap the training data for classic Aussie bants.

It effects gamers as well buying 3 or more games in a year can give you a low score

Attached: _.webm (720x1278, 2.2M)

Also neets would be forced into the public

fuck me, this is just like the ep Nosedive from black mirror.

wtf i love china now

Chings gonna chong, this specific application seems uniquely Chinese. Also NEETs must rise up.

What you say online may be monitored if its implanted, we're fucked

Yeah but where would they implant it?

This is terrifying

An app on the phone, it will be compulsory to have it downloaded as it will soon be the only way to purchase stuff soon cash will be obsolete, so they will basically get your personal info

You will have a bantz rating system instead

I don't think many people are aware of what is in these new patrol cars.

watch_chongs

this is literally a black mirror episode

Attached: 1521185674027.gif (396x229, 2.07M)

Cop car cameras only link to a criminal database,

don't fucking allow this to happen. once it is in they will implement it with both the AI Facebook and Google are making along with the metadata Analysis of Palantir

once it in it is all over. the individual human being will be over.

bomb the fucking data centres if you have too, don't let them win. FIGHT FOR GOD SAKE

Attached: brezinski1.jpg (500x291, 57K)

Kek. You guys think this shit isn't already happening in Aus? Very naive of ya'll.

Attached: 1515903397671.gif (825x403, 3.58M)

This shit is going to be real soon

This

Read the article - it's not about image pattern recognition, it's about monitoring people's behaviours and denying them things like overseas travel or certain restaurants if their score is low enough

Ever been tagged in a photo on facebook or used snapchat ever? congratulations Peter Thiel now has your facial biometrics.

>it's about monitoring people's behaviours and denying them things like overseas travel or certain restaurants if their score is low enough
God that's terrifying. Wonder what you have to do to get a low rating?

not lick boot to Xi Jingping

Look up JUNE 4TH TIANANMEN MASSACRE online

How would that be determined by cctv?

>tfw have no photos online and face looks completely different from the pass photo
you normies only have yourself to blame

buy video games and not visit your parents enough
literally

The app requires a face photo apparently

Yeah, I know about that. To be honest, the Chinese have their own way of going about things. They are certainly flawed to hell, but what we're gonna end up with in the west is way worse.

I'm shit-scared they're gonna pull up our Sup Forums posts one day when the left have ultimate unchallenged power and have us all euthanized.

This, anyone who says otherwise in this thread is retarded.

We already have it, it’s just privatized through advertising companies.

If anything China gettting out in front of it with clear parameters and use cases is preferable.

you are missing the point. it isn't just CCTV. that system already exists in the west.

the social credit system is a holistic database that incorporates your transaction history, comments made online as well as associations. The Party decides to implement a new policy requiring truck drivers to wear shock collars that shock them if their biometrics indicate that they are close to sleeping (this was actually a policy proposed by the Queensland Transport minister) and you voice your concern stating that it violates human rights for the state to implement corporal punishment as a norm. congratulations that comment just got you labeled an anti citizen.

>The government will look at your bills, your student records, whether you jaywalk and even whether you visit your parents enough.
>bills
>student records
>jaywalk
>need to know who your parents are if you want to visit them
This system is biased against niggers

I think if any nation were able to fuck up the way the system measures shit, it'd be us.

lol fucking chinks.

Attached: wikipedia-org-wiki-battle-of-suiyang-25997412.png (500x429, 97K)

You're already fucked, you dumb cucks!

Attached: GettyImages-158581520.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 223K)

>that good feel when it's impossible to do surveillance on everyone at this suggested level because NBN got fucked up and the network can't handle it

Attached: 151458342518.gif (399x369, 39K)

>literally microregulating a citizens behavior and penalizing them for not conforming
good fucking god

>The government has now started blocking any terms that might suggest dissent, such as the word "control" on its state-run social media site Weibo.

>It has also banned searches for certain book title, including Animal Farm, Brave New World and 1984.

>Searches for Winnie the Pooh are also closely tracked - Jinping was once compared to the fictional character.

Attached: 1508899467597.jpg (300x300, 34K)

just admit it. You all wanna live in that future. Or at least you are okay with it. Cause non of you fucktards will do anything against it. You all choose life under such conditions over suicide terrorism.

>two people sit at a bus stop
>one sneezes
>the other says bless you
>kangaroo reachers pull up in their kangaroo chariot
>NOT IN MY OUTBACK

REVELATION: chapter 13, verse 16 and 17

16: It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their rights hands or on their foreheads.
17: so that they couldnot buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name

China will get nuked in your lifetime

>what is the UK

We already have a national database of everyones faces from drivers licences, it was on the news for one day then memory holed.

can we start some sort of refugee watch? were we identify the refugees in the community so we can form a map of areas to avoid.

>You all choose life under such conditions over suicide terrorism

Of course! When the politicians said "hey, let's use this tragedy to push ways to suspend people's civil rights" I was cheering an agreeing with everything. They totally didn't ignore that opinion, just so they could push those laws as fast as they could before the momentum to do something so atrocious passed.

Kill yourself, germ.

Attached: 1521228434085.jpg (432x435, 50K)

Sup Forums's full of bootlickers, I'm surprised they're not cumming over this technology because it will "cut down on degeneracy"
Faggots

>Would get revolted against quickly in the West, at the moment anyway.
fashwave and chad nationalism are not real life. to pass something like this in aus you would just need to market it as good for public safety (women&children), grease some palms in the media and promise an energy subsidy or something similar and taadaa! fuck all news coverage, your average bugman (90% of the population) gets to self-righteously posture on social media or brush it under the rug with his subsidy, leaving no one but the LDP and Cori's Cons to say boo.

Vicpol only has a couple of them and they're almost useless because they don't differentiate between parked and moving cars. So all the Unregistered cars that are parked constant go off. Government Project departments are full of diversity hired imbeciles.

Australians will start a bantz system where the best bantz get the highest points. Finally years of being NEETs will pay off.

>your average bugman (90% of the population)

real talk how do we fix this problem. Australians are prime meat to the slaughter because they have no sense of rebellion at all

Attached: 1520143012036.webm (908x720, 2.92M)

Make a few millions smuggling Ferrero Rocher and Milk Formula to China and move out.

its already here mate

saw some cop cars driving around the cbd in a territory with a scanner on top and four screens inside scanning the crowd.

it's already here

melb btw

>NO. EVERYTHING KEEP TRACK OF

they are gonna be tracking our bunghole sweat through our clothes with a camera next.

>9news.com.au/world/2018/03/17/13/03/brave-new-world-china-shocking-social-rating-system

I'm mildly in favor of this if only because the Chinese Citizen is quite frankly completely and utterly morally bankrupt.

>gooks never trust other gooks

this is why we shouldn't give chinks technology

Attached: 1518019514274.webm (674x544, 2.62M)

all i kmow is thank god for our comforting watching eyes.

Attached: ok.jpg (261x193, 8K)

this shit can only be scary to someone with zero knowledge in programming

it's just trivial object recognition on a video cam

does this mean India will keep track of poo's who go in the loo?

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT

ITS NOT THE GODAMN CAMERAS YOU SHOULD BE WORRYING ABOUT, ITS THE METADATA ANALYSIS OF ALL OF YOUR ON PAPER ACTIONS

a random cop seeing you on the street is small time, getting black bagged because you called Turnball or Shorten a kike one too many times is

you can sit there and say "Well i don't use facebook so I'M fine" that doesn't account for the massive shift in discourse it will have for the rest of society where everyone is too afraid of the panopticon prison guards to say what they really think. give a few generations of this new status Quo and you have bred a race of slaves

>posting on forum dedicated to ancient peruvian bow making techniques
>not spending time with parents

Attached: 1514425501176.png (953x1282, 495K)

that shit fails in any situation that has some more complex movement or mashing

it can't identify shit, it's literally software that a skillful 15 year old can build in few months

metadata from this horseshit is literally useless, except for better planning of semaphores or something maybe

so you're a fucking retard, no matter how many times you type that bullshit

you literally think you evolved from an ape and live on a spinning ball

this camera is NOTHING dangerous comparing to how dangerously pea brained you are

now stop posting and kys, dummy

pretty much. the future will look very weird.

I guess Xi was a fan of Psycho-Pass.

Attached: 1500742768376.jpg (744x419, 68K)

this is the lead blocker.

Just be ready to make them meet there maker first then, it's not like you don't have advance notice when the leftists go for absolute power.

just change your appearance every time you go out,

Like in america say anti government things or come to pol

when they get all the bugs worked out it's game over man.

>literally good boy points

Attached: 1425544510829.jpg (470x595, 201K)

Considering how incompetent our government is when it comes to anything digital it'd be like that online census:
When it's time to go live the whole system crashes and no one can get it to work and they have to scrap the whole thing.

>it can't identify shit
>metadata is useless
not a single substantive point in your post.

This

>hi, i watch scary hollywood movies and associate tracking boxes with the scary stuff in the movies
>i never worked with any metadata and i can't even comprehend how software works, but dude, those movies were scary
don't you have burgers to flip or something?

also make sure to also visit your friends of color mr KKk

Attached: prank_gone_wrong.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Attached: shit.png (900x729, 129K)

you have programmed for years. but you know nothing of what computers can do. ok. sure buddy.

>what is machine learning
>what are neural networks
>what are statistics
>hurr durr

Attached: Jennifer-Lawrence-Nude-Sexy.jpg (745x1326, 180K)

is that your daddy throwing up into your head?

>hi, i literally don't know what a loop is, but listen to these buzzwords, dude
lel, you're dumb as dirt

It's K we have enough niggers they'll have enough trouble tracking them rather than worrying about the white collar crime Chinks...But maybe a few methhead whites will also get caught.
What a shame.

haha, idiot aussie cunt.

this tech has been around for DECADES. you're only learning of it now!?!!?!

retards. you are literal sub 80 IQ kangaroo fucking retards. literal fucking retards.

I wonder how jelly the NSA is that chinks just embrace it.

>end of shitposting
I fully support this then.

>This is what the Captcha is really for

Attached: 1520911384575.jpg (480x542, 41K)

Is it actually personalized, or do those all say "man pedestrian" etc?

No it wouldn't. They'll market this as punishing people for hate crime/racism/islamophobia/transphobia/xenophobia and Leftists will embrace it with open arms. Everyone else will be too afraid to do anything about it, and even if you wanted to revolt, you gave up all your guns :^)

The future is already here.