Why is there so much anti-Irish bullshit in American entertainment?

Irish-Americans are the second most common ethnicity in the US yet somehow we've allowed the entertainment industry to defile us.

Recently Saturday Night Live had this nonsense on.

youtube.com/watch?v=1_glHa8F7fA

It doesn't even make sense.

Irish people inbreeding? Anglos did that a lot more often which makes me suspect SNL has an Anglo writer throwing in false propaganda.

Attached: ashton_whitty_irish.jpg (2048x2048, 889K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKkJuxS-hac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews fear the Irish.

Attached: 1515689091909.jpg (600x600, 22K)

Everyone fears the Irish. There's more Irish in the US and Australia than there is in Ireland. This is because Irish men are successful at impregnating the women when immigrating to a new country.

That was a primary reason for the anti-Irish sentiment.

They're notorious voters for the left and the country is reacting against that kind of thing right now.

Anti-Anglo!

The irish that stayed in ireland are weaklings, just like the english. Allah akbar faggots

Is my pure Ashton really autistic?
=(

Attached: ashton.png (571x403, 100K)

Irish faggots can enjoy true nationalism, because the diaspora will no longer support them, after they shit on us. Fuck off and die

Irish-Americans were traditionally Democrats especially back in the days of JFK but a lot more Irish vote Republicans nowadays.

JFK was about asking what you can do for your country. The modern Democratic party is about asking what your country can do for you.

It's not that political views of the Irish have changed. It's the Democrats that have changed.

I'm Irish and I hate the Irish.
Bombed UK like terrorist trash and stayed neautral in the war and plus we wore stahlhelm like some sad German wannabes. And we can't even get a bit of our own land back. I prefer to identify as British than irish

what a qt

thread song
youtube.com/watch?v=VKkJuxS-hac

I have an Irish name, but the Irish can eat shit because they have no loyalty

She certainly acts autistic

In a world of mutts of course the pure are seen as fucked up.

Hooktube that Jew shit.

Attached: 1513848496408.png (1122x560, 282K)

It's not like the English didn't do horrible things to the Irish right?

Fuck off you cunt. You're a crypto-Anglo angry that some fine English lass dropped her knickers for the Irish pork sword.

Maybe the good side of their heritage is not irish

All Whites in America should become "honorary Irish". It's the one white meat allowed to have pride. And known to scrap too.

This
The Irish government literally persecuted Irish vetrans of world war 2 because of how petty they are. It's disgusting

Before St. Patty's day, media outlets such as Vice made articles about "why you shouldn't celebrate" and "19 other things to do" because they hate white identity, and St Patty's day is one of last open celebrations of a type of white identity.

Good on them for staying out of the war, it was a shit war in the first place, but they only did it out of spite likely which is shit-tier. Doesn't help that the Irish literally do everything wrong even the IRA has largely been nothing but communist faggots.

Rome truly smashed the Celts to the point that 1,500 years later they still can't recover.

Irisher than you, O'Brien

I renounce my irish heritage, with all due respect brits can suck me too. Im an american now

Irish are like Poles, both are obnoxiously and aggressively chauvinistic. At that point what can you do but hate them.

Kek

Irsh flags shoedmtheir ass last night, vice wasnt part of that. It came from the heart

Sometimes I put wasabi in my piss
hole

>*flees into the abyss

Attached: la creatura americano.gif (480x228, 263K)

I think ireland sucks and i am glad my ancestors left

you're not irish

>hurrr snl made a skit making fun of irish people on st patricks day! this is outrageous!
shut the fuck up

Right is every single modern American in the present. Most are mixed race mongrels that are such a mish-mash of unrelated races they look like no one else on the planet and constantly shilling anti-Anglo sentiment. Most Americans today don't know anything about the founding of the country or the fact that it was created by Anglos. They cling to some nebulous "American pride" despite being born from a family of rootless economic migrants whose great grandparents would have been deported into the fucking sea if Washington had his way. I love the idea of America, but 1776 is over and it barely lasted 200 years before the country was subverted by Jewry and dumb self-hating whites who don't know their roots.

She's pretty. I like her. I wonder if she has a patreon.

Thank you, im happy

neither are you retard

We were smart enough to break off from britbongistan before it was too late, Thank God !

i don't care about making comedy skits. it's just that you should at least make some sense.

irish inbreeding wasn't common. that happened a lot more among anglos.

East Coast Anglican(or now Episcopalians) have almost gone from all positions of power in the country

some of the founding fathers were irish you dumb anglo faggot

also american nationality is about citizenship, not blood. that's why ppl are proud to be american you fucking idiot.

He's more Irish than you, Ted

>Irish people inbreeding? Anglos did that a lot more often

On what fucking planet?

Attached: 1518367936063.png (1461x728, 140K)

Lmao

Fucks micks drunk fucks

Most people in Ireland are mixed mongrels larping as Celts

Hey Sven, go back to sucking Ahmed's brown cock.

your thread title is "why is there so much anti-irish bullshit in the u.s. media" so clearly you do care and you actually find it offensive. Nigger you're not irish. You probably don't even know who the fucking prime minister of ireland is. Goddamn I hate fucking plastic paddys so much. I wish this stupid holiday didn't exist. Also St. Patrick wasn't even fucking Irish so suck a dick.

Stop bullying Sven or I fuck you up, plastic paddy

R1b L21 and the irish can still eat eternal shit

better to be a "plastic paddy" than a finngolian

Attached: finnish_genes.jpg (466x517, 82K)

the Irish chased out the proro-kikes aka Druids who have been on a bender to enslave, torture and belittle the Irish people ever since. Catholic church and the british crown are both come from the same Masonic jew origin.
That's why you're all hated

Men with R1b have the highest sperm count.

No wonder the Irish seed has been so successful at impregnating women all around the globe giving rise to large populations of Irish descent in Australia and America

Idk. It how about DONT LEGALIZE ABORTION YOU POTATO BOOFING KEK FUCK BOG RATS!!,!

The Satanic WASP is a lot more likely to support abortion than an Irish Catholic.

The only reason theirs so many Irish descendents around the world is that the Catholic Church tells them to breed like crazy. Genes have nothing to do with it, it's all society man, and the alcohol helped.

>D&C tactics
Here is why America is great.
>lower-class loser decides to be a loser somewhere else
>scrounges money to get passage to America in bilge of sewage scow.
>inspected at Ellis Island, turned back if you have pink-eye
>get job in slave factory, no gibsmedats and armed gangs of native WASPs roaming streets beating your kind to death
>still succeed and so much that eventually you end up saving Mother Europe twice in a row
You don't get that. America was not always rolling out the red carpet for immigrants.
Our ancestors had to fight their fucking ass off for the most powerful nation that's ever existed, and now people want to throw it all away.
Stop being a butthurt bitch and stop the D&C shilling, bitch.

Only reason? No.

Women drop their knickers instantly at the sight of an Irish lad.

Anglos in America ramped up anti-Irish sentiment because of all the Anglo women getting impregnating by Irish seed.

>stayed neautral in the war
unofficially there were UK airbases in Ireland

SNL picks on Irish and other 'white' identities because it's demoralizing to whites, because they can't write about blackies, jewies, or tacos, and because they have a religious belief that hating anything white is a good thing.
The Irish are the pastiest people that exist. Americans like to LARP as Irish and it's a latent White Identity.
So SNL thinks it's their duty to make that seem as bad as possible.
Mockery is a very effective weapon.
So if an Amerimutt little boy gets the dirty idea in his head that he is identitying white after a few years of St Paddys Day parties, they stomp that right out.
>this is the answer you seek.

>not following the news

very well said

not an argument

Ireland has never had a left wing government

Rome never touched Ireland or Scotland ameritard

IRA went full commie since the 1920's. Were you being facetious?

then why has ireland never had a commie government? Because they weren't

hahaha

Because the last 7 remaining wasp Americans apparently post here constantly.

Still not got over the grand slam, so?

Muh capitalism.

You really want more of the same shit we’ve got?

>Irish American
>White American

Pick one

Attached: Irish James Nesbitt.jpg (266x400, 60K)

There are too many Irish in Entertainment by the way,because they are kissing ass of the Big Jew.All liberal news channels have at least few Irish anchors

Attached: Irish Jonathan Rhys Meyers.jpg (440x594, 28K)

That's because English and Scottish men took the Irish women

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 62K)

irish are scumbags and can suck my fat superior english cock

Most of Western Europe has R1b you autist

you can't bench 2pl8s and when girls talk about your personality they say "wet bread". Also
finland has more alcoholics on average than ireland but without any of the culture

Nobody gives a damn about irish niggers.

Yes but Ireland has the highest r1b frequency at over 80 percent.

retard

you're ugly

she does have mild autism she said herself, good gal either way

>implying people really watch SNL

he probably is though. english men are hideous while irish lads make english women drop their wet knickers instantly

almost every english lass probably grew up with a poster of colin farrell or some other irish male celebrity in their bedroom

Because they're Catholics.

A scot said the same thing yesterday, posted a pic of myself, guy wanted to get my snapchat and dick. They want us irish men, and their women are even more pathetic than their fat NEET men. Sad!

Attached: 3.png (809x90, 3K)

pic related is an english girl """"nationalist""" who submitted to eire on her own will

Attached: kek @ english 'men'.jpg (400x400, 23K)

she looks delicious.

English men are on suicide watch

because having a fuckton of children and spousal battery is culture

Lorne lipowitz

Its actually somewhat pathetic. They come here, shit all over irish ppl for existing while italians, russians, g*rmans french and spaniards understand the irish mans battle against the an*lo, then they talk all big about how much they hate hate us and were inferior then when they see a nice irish lad like myself 6'0, built, model tier face, their sexual frustration becomes too much and in the case of the gay english nationalist here
gets turned down and their women """"nationalists"""" here get MICKED and btw she was my lad
pretty sure finland also on average has more spousal battery than ireland. Either way were not number one in any of those things its just an*lo lies

Attached: 1521385155208.png (1024x647, 622K)

i hope you american fucks realize we hate you in ireland, it disgusts us when we see you acting like you're irish because you have an irish surname.. you aren't irish you never will be irish and you'll always be a yank.. and boy do we fucking hate yanks

>t. sexually frustrated lad from glasgow

literally makes no sense you dryshite eejit

see the girl called irish ppl a loud minority but still f*cked one in her fuzzy socks

to be frank with ya i dont have a fucking clue what you're on about lad and neither could i care all i know is you're not irish and never will be so drop the larp and embrace that you'll never be anything other than a yank

i am an american but if i didn't open my mouth and i was in ni you wouldn't know

bullshit we can spot a placky a mile away

>tfw descended from an ancient Irish clan of nobility with it's roots dating back to Antiquity

hmmm some cunt with a UK flag trying to divide the irish and irish-americans.

who could that be.

I already posted my face yesterday and i'm not gonna do it again but yes i do. I have brown hair, blue eyes small nose etc all irish features. Ur DIVING us when irish men need to rise all across the global from america to australia to eire

just being honest lad, speak in gaelic if you want me to prove my legitimacy

can't remember the last time anyone was concerned about being irish. if anything, nobody wants that here anyhow. Anybody going over there claiming they're irish when they were born in america is a tool, and you're right to fucking despise em. I know I do. But I ain't no yank, faggot. I'd rather you call me Cletus.