Christians here did Cain and Abel repopulate the world through Incest?

My friend says the reason people used to live much longer in Genesis was because it was before all the incest degenerated all the genes. That we kept having multiple generations of incest and that Adam's sons and daughters married each other to reproduce. Do you agree with this?

Attached: 0d595065adf2955e6d067c259ebbb021.jpg (640x808, 401K)

The Bible makes it very clear that Adam and Eve were not the first humans to ever exist. Man was created in Genesis 1, Adam and Eve weren't created until Genesis 2.

The bigger question would be, how did Noah's sons repopulate the earth after the floods. They clearly had to fuck their mum, who would of been pretty old by that time and mostly likely infertile.

>unironically taking jewish fairy tales seriously enough to even consider this

Noah's sons brought their wives along.
So, cousins at most

Maybe he's wrong when he said incest was morally righteous until Moses made the laws

Nah m8.
Cain went and found a wife after he BTFO'd able.
There were already "humans" outside of paradise.

Any other opinions? Was incest once sinless?

My bad, That's still pretty messed up.
But this would be the point that the world was populated by incest

>taking non-jewish fairy tales seriously enough to post this

It's only a sin if the Church says it is and there wasn't much of a Chruch at that point, lad.

to be honest the only interpretation of the mythology that makes sense comes from serrano.

tl;dr it's a spiritual birthing of god impregnating a woman on the astral plane as he came to her to manifest god in the physical thus she serves god, her son.

Noah didn't have his first child until he was 500 years old. Don't you worry about magical stone age mommy's fertility, son.

It's allowed to think of these events concretely, encouraged even.

Attached: 1458896837344-1.png (871x900, 181K)

>americans all literally believe in biblical creationism

Low iq, also this is not politics.

My friend says the reason people used to live this long is because we didn't degrade the gene pool with lots of incest yet. That people just kept having more incest until Moses got the message from God to tell them to stop because the world was sufficiently populated that people didn't need incest anymore

Religion is politics.

Were the other humans cursed?

This.
No, other "humans" were made with the other beasts of the field. Only g*d's chosen, the Jeuden, were breathed life into and have souls. Goys are literal animals who will never reach heaven nor he'll as we were not given life (souls) by g*d. Also why jews are allowed to lie and kill goyim.

Were the beasts apes?

>Blah blah genesis blah blah
>Does Sup Forums agree?
only a small handful of american posters who still like sky kike on a stick, the rest of us obviously don't.

I've heard that since Adam and Eve were the first humans, their spawn were able to mate with each other because Adam has the DNA of ALL humans so there's no worry of the genetic risks of incest.

First humans had no genetic disease, so inbreeding was safe.
You guys know how inbreeding works right?

But wouldn't it be awkward for siblings to keep having sex?

since cain killed able

and was banned and it was written he found some women (wife) and started a city

its pretty clear he didnt fucked his mum but a completely different women

i guess this is some other bloodline and were not made in the image of god

niggers?

Some say he had sex with his sister

Fuck your sister for a magical sky fairy? Hell Yer! Merica! Degenerate sand people religion, you've been Jewed.

protip

If you rape a nun she has to keep your baby.

Attached: cross those legs jesus.jpg (465x508, 55K)