Who is the bigger threat? The Roman Catholic Church or the Jews?

Who is the bigger threat? The Roman Catholic Church or the Jews?

Attached: Jew-vs-Pope.jpg (567x529, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GE2ehGDIpGI&index=43&list=PL_DcwiqFjIQiRxue__NB0wI563n8pktGU
youtube.com/watch?v=Lm8--TwK7To
youtube.com/watch?v=s6Mvcn5dAgg&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNz8O-OMo1oli7dYtpec7M-9
youtube.com/watch?v=FwHTcXAdamU&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNysn2GX-_w5vRqz2V2GwOV_
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The church is their subsidiary

Attached: illust_60808731_20171027_055037.jpg (2480x3207, 429K)

The Jews.

Attached: image.jpg (2040x850, 236K)

Both groups are going to Hell.

Vatican II confirmed the Catholic Church as agents of Satan and his Synagogue.

Martin Luther confirmed Protestantism to be a sinful rebellion against the comandments of God

Attached: image.jpg (416x307, 44K)

Yes, I know this. But which one is Satan's pet false religion?

Protestantism is the religion of the white man.

Catholicism is for spic insects like you Pablo.

People call Catholics as heretics.

Where did Catholicism originate from when it deviated from true Christianity.

bump

thank you

>spics

debatable

Attached: ayywtfvey.jpg (228x209, 8K)

yes

>Implying they are not the same team

Attached: WeAreSavedGoyim.png (1007x663, 460K)

(((Christians))) aren't white and have to go to the desert with the rest of the kikes

Attached: Jesus.png (908x509, 1.26M)

Whites.

Attached: dgorhl9nxssy.png (434x428, 273K)

Says the literal mutt with no sense of true identity and stays in a country of immigrants

you aren't white crypto kike you gotta go to the desert, you literally think an incestual zombie space jew is God, you do not have the IQ to be white you must be banished from white lands

Attached: HitlerBuddha.jpg (446x446, 273K)

Attached: obstaclechristianity.jpg (720x317, 54K)

You arent white.
You are a pathetic mutt that doesn't live in his true homeland so kys

There is only one Aryan religion passed down from Atlantis/Ancient Aryans you wanna worship kikes you gotta go nigger

Attached: AryanHistory6.jpg (800x300, 106K)

Whatever you say /leftypol/ shitter

Attached: 1516592714150.png (1806x1252, 125K)

go to the desert with the rest of the kikes you inbred crypt kike motherfucker

youtube.com/watch?v=GE2ehGDIpGI&index=43&list=PL_DcwiqFjIQiRxue__NB0wI563n8pktGU

Attached: Buddha.jpg (765x527, 67K)

haha, false dichotomy.

both are equally shitty and controlling and destrucive.

go away.

Stop pretending /leftypol/ faggot

Attached: 1520525246177m.jpg (1024x549, 117K)

Attached: Well-Thats_about-All.jpg (630x961, 246K)

This is literally my religion

Jew religions fuck off

>He thinks this supports his case

Goddamn you idiots are morons you are not fucking white you are a fucking idiot, you have to go to the desert

Attached: commieKike.png (992x114, 56K)

>a walking dead corpse with empty churches everywhere
>a "threat"
What's the deal with cucktestants and their paranoia about catholics, it's the lamest conspiracy theory ever, it's a conflict not relevant since like 300 years outside of Ireland.
Also evangelical protestants are the biggest shabbo goys, I always laugh my ass of seeing dumb american bible thumper attack other sects when their entire country is built on free-masonry and serving jews.

Same shit now, the polack was the last real pope

Who's God?

It does support my case you gigantic faggot,the picture has been posted countless of times and every faggot who cried about muh christanity went quiet like a coward faggot he is

They just hate us because we've saved more souls. Also don't forget to sage brother.

>Or is God the God of Jews only? Is He not the God of Goyim also? Yes, of Goyim also
I don't follow any bible that calls me a good goy.

Please shoot yourself in the face you are too stupid to pass on your genes I beg for the white race never reproduce and stop drinking fluoride

Retard. Communism is banned by the Catholic Church. Stop embarrassing yourself

They are one and the same. The Catholic church was conquered by the Jews after WW2 and has been in control of it ever since.

And lets not even include how is there a huge crossposting link between /8pol/ and /christian/ both boards less retarded than whole of 4chin Sup Forums.
Now shut the fuck up you decieving faggot

Attached: 1520916817016.png (483x368, 260K)

Revelation 2:9
Sure jews are liked.

>no arguements
Easy to spot and defeat. i rest my case

All of Jesus' apostles, and himself, were Jews, retard.

Attached: Pale.jpg (552x361, 34K)

The mind of a (((Christian))) folks anyone surprised by this in the least like at all? You are not white pack shit and get the fuck out

Attached: francis_christian_marxism.jpg (1000x500, 418K)

If Satan can have a false religion, why would he be limited to just one?

Attached: Jer.jpg (459x332, 39K)

Don't leave a note don't write just get the fuck out with the rest of the droolers

Attached: poperef.png (1077x720, 489K)

Luke was a gentile. Modern day jews are not the same as biblical jews

Ancient Isrealites ≠ Modern Jews

Jesus hardly spoke hebrew but Aramaic.

>All of Jesus' apostles, and himself, were Jews, retard.

>Be God
>Send his only sun to the kikes to try and save them
>Some say sure, and are saved
>the remaining are satanists who become angry God has left them and make it their hell bent mission to damn as many people as possible with capital accumulation, subversions, and degeneracy.
Sure lad. Totally not the problem at hand.

Attached: Vatican.jpg (899x504, 62K)

Jesus never existed you inbred imbecile motherfucker you are nigger tier retarded worship Darth Vader or Harry Potter instead you nigger tier kiked faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Lm8--TwK7To

Francis scolded the man who gave that to him and even gave it back. Just stop you fucking fedora faggot. Stop spreading Fake news like the kike you are

Attached: 1521410059538.png (320x263, 117K)

I wish deah upon every heathen fuck,we should bring back state enforced religion and puniahment by death for heresy.

Because Christians are Jew brainwashed retards.
Their terminology used to reference this fanciful imaginary "lucifer" are all different near Eastern religions. Asmodeus, Bel, Moloch, whatever you want to call it, different gods condensed for brainlet good goy followers of the fulfiller of Jewish prophecy, sir King of the Jews.

Attached: 235.jpg (1268x1843, 679K)

>REEEEE anyone that isn't stupid as fuck is this meme

You literally are not capable of an original or intelligent thought. That thing you call a brain is nothing but a meme interpreter and emulator you stupid motherfucker and you can't even do that right. I am not an atheist you half wit motherfucker they are only barely smarter than you

>now resulting to different arguements while ignoring this that breaks his vision of the future

>dividing abrahamic religion in subcategories
You doing it wrong.

You have to leave white lands and go suck kike cock in the desert

Attached: highlander.jpg (640x352, 73K)

You can distinguish between two different branches. Followers of King Solomon or of King David. Jesus was closer to King David.
Some Jews are, in fact, followers of David.
One thing they hold in common is being Jewish as fuck.

Proof?

Holy shit your assblasted. Your not even making sense

Attached: c63308093127f3ba63ac3f6886cbb8aaa719ad28095ea5f384ebb007e87bbf8e.png (657x527, 17K)

Jews

I don't know. Any idiot willing to believe something without proof sounds like an idiot I'd try to avoid. Regardless which book that idiot believes.

Your a dumbass. Jews back then had some European dna. This is why most roman accounts of jesus describe him with light hair and eyes. Secondly i dont care what race jesus was. He existed before he came in earthly form. His body was just a vessel for what he had to do.

I'm agnostic and you are the divide and conquering kike who cant comprehend the fact that Paganism wont do anything in modern times since its fucking dead.
Creating another division against christanity gives them more power as there is no longer a large enough united organization to conquer back.
You are the retard who is still in denial.
Want to save the white race? You need 8ch Sup Forums because this one is already shit.
Now go kys,a heathen had to shut you up.

Leave white lands and never turn back or you will truned into a pillar of dicks

Christians are top tier idiots but we need morons to clean toilets and stuff desu. We will just change their book they will never know the difference saying Jesus flew into the sky and became Thor the Nordic avenger or some shit they will believe anything it doesn't matter and most of them haven't read the book to know what would be this thing called proof that is how stupid they are

Most Jews don't actually believe in their own nonsense. They just kind of revere the symbolism, like Freemason nukikes. Only Christkikes are dumb enough to actually believe the dumb shit written in the Bible.

Like the Book of Genesis is literally(unironically) plagiarized from Enûma Eliš.
>semites are indo-european
hahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahhaha
ghaghahgawhgsdhaghohahafughghdsjkjhkdsgjhksdaghkjsa
HGAGBHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
"ok"
Enjoy your Hebrew creation myth.
Your Jewish prophecy.
And your Jewish savior you stupid fucking FAGGOT. Pic very much related.

Attached: 1254636.jpg (668x400, 70K)

Is it worth finding a copy of the Tal Mud? I don't want to buy on on principle
I want to know more about this

Attached: The more you know.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Really good video. I wonder if there's any informative videos that describes where Catholics came from.

>I'm agnostic
Well because you aren't smart enough to know how to prove God, this can proven pretty simply using pretty simple math

>who cant comprehend the fact that Paganism wont do anything in modern times since its fucking dead.
Again top tier idiocy who said I was "pagan" You don't even know what any of this means you are pretty much a droooler it pretty obvious I would try to show you but you are to stupid to even try to learn and more interested in posting nonsense on the internet than learning anything I guarantee.

>Creating another division against christanity gives them more power as there is no longer a large enough united organization to conquer back.
You actually said something not completely moronic for once good job. I am just fucking with the half wits. Christianity is fine to govern the morons we will just change ti the way the Reich did who cares what morons believe as long as it doesn't hurt the state, they are too dumb to understand the truth anyway and you can't teach idiots complex things this is just how it works.

>You are the retard who is still in denial.
This is funny stupid people always insult other people's intelligence odd thing about humans oh well

>Want to save the white race? You need 8ch Sup Forums because this one is already shit.
Jesus fucking the Christ the idiocy never ends with you. 8ch is a kike honeypot hahahah wow kiddo you are pumping on all cylinders give us moar please.

>Now go kys,a heathen had to shut you up.
This only applies to you good advice follow it

>Enûma Eliš
Never heard of it, but I've got some free time. Thanks for giving me something to research.
Take a step down off your pedestal. Even if you bought the book, your $20 isn't anything more than a drop in the ocean. Just buy it and read it, the knowledge alone is worth whatever you spend.

Yah the bible, they were schizo Jews, then Paul went and (((converted))) the nigger tier retarded Romans who then forced the world by sword to (((convert)))

I'm not gonna even go further since you said this
ch is a kike honeypot

I bet you didnt even visit it,faggot. Ever since Sup Forumsharbour ,many oldfags migrated there you fucking newfag

all the while destroying true Aryan history and "religion" which was in fact based on science and philosophy not nigger tier idiocy. You see religion and science were once the same thing in the Aryan world of course but smart people have to explain complex things to stupid people in metaphor and stories and what not they are never supposed to be taken literally. You have to be really stupid to think they are supposed to be real stories

>I bet you didnt even visit it,faggot.

Bitch I am banned for life from for posting this neck yourself you stupid motherfucker

Communism VS Fascism
Communism
strong central bank owned by Jews (namely the Rothchilds)
Jews hold most white collar positions of privilege
everyone is equal (as slaves under Jewish hegemony)
Antisemitism is outlawed
authoritarian rule (with lots of purges)

Fascism
Barter System between nations no central bank
The best for the Job gets the Job (yes even Jews in many instances)
Everyone is equal under the state to flourish
Communism outlawed
authoritarian rule

Communism
Take private property (aka the means of production, or factories)
from the individuals that own them and give them to "the state"
(a small number of people in positions of privilege filled through nepotism)
turning the entire country into private property owned by them with the people still
working in factories they don't own and now will never have an opportunity
to own making less than they did before with a lower standard of living. Or
to make it simple basically a return to feudal serfdom only the lords will
now all be Jews instead of natives that basically consider the gentiles subhuman livestock

ffs you are an idiot just stfu already

How is that any different frm the pagan Romans putting up thier temples and forcing the natives to worship? You fucking neo=pagan faggots have no concept of history

Well for one the pagan Romans were fucking based and put those Christfags in their place.

Attached: image-20161026-11265-1pikoh7.jpg (1356x668, 138K)

>18 posts
>Incoherent meaning in every one of your posts

Stop posting while drunk or do not post at all

They were faggots who raped and castrated little boys. Nero (the one i assume made your pic related happen) was a notorious faggot who did just that

They are also copycats of Ancient Greeks.
Very based

>You fucking neo=pagan faggots have no concept of history
The fucking irony, I think you mean (((history))) you men what the church told you was history? Top fucking kek I hate morons you want to learn real history? You can start with this playlist

youtube.com/watch?v=s6Mvcn5dAgg&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNz8O-OMo1oli7dYtpec7M-9

I doubt you will though since you called me a neo pagan apparently you can't read or think very well. You know about 2000 years of falsified (((history))) I know millions of years of real history boyo

those christfags became martyrs and are worshiped and prayed to thousands of times every day. meanwhile nobody can name a single roman deity that doesn't also have a planet named after them. they really did put those christfags in their place, just before converting to their religion and worshiping the people they had just killed as saints. neo-pagans are painfully stupid.

Just stop posting,you are just pathetic and dont deserve to be a voice for pagans. Especially a fucking culture leeching american,native immigrant

>Ancient Greeks.

Please help me God deal with the idiocy.

I think you want to go back to Atlantis you stupid fucker and start there

Attached: AryanHistory2.jpg (1928x2374, 2.63M)

Roman accounts of jesus describe him as light hair and eyes. Romans have also noted that jews may be of mixed origin as some were dark and others were lightskinned.

Keep denying history fedora cuckold.

Attached: 0342db23c9a22b102653b66f71d9bf018f95ab5950f633c91dad0af1a4146eb0.png (1000x1000, 310K)

I am not a Pagan you fucking moron goddamn you are easiest the stupidest person on this thread hands down bro congrats you win the merit badge. This is your spirit animal

Attached: bushfag.jpg (300x259, 12K)

Except when it counted, they were ground to dust and forced to live in the Mexico of the empire.

Attached: Battle_of_the_Milvian_Bridge_by_Giulio_Romano,_1520-24.jpg (4433x1858, 1.43M)

>Roman accounts of jesus describe
source this top kek, please die in a fire

Let's take test called who wants the learn the truth.

Spoiler no (((Christians))) do

Attached: truth.png (200x226, 26K)

catholicism is great.No women priests, feminism ridiculed. Gays ridiculed.

meanwhile protestant countries are the most degenerate in the world. Sweden, germany, holland, usa, england

Thats almost hilarious coming from a Christcuck. The irony must be a few IQ points above your current level of perception.

The Romans were pretty degenerate in their time but not "I am a servant to the King of the Jews" tier of a shameful display.

imagine thinking the catholic church is a threat to anybody except a few random children once in a while (still far less than "asian" grooming gangs in the UK)

Attached: rare voltaire.jpg (831x1000, 217K)

Jesus Christ if you were a Leaf I'd ask if that was you Lee. But seriously lad your going Barneyfag tier, not surprised you were banned on 8/pol/.

>Roman gods literally have planets named after them
>and thus cities
>the very architecture of state houses and universities based on Roman architecture
>the aspiration of empires for thousands of years looking toward Rome as its model was based on pre-Christian conquest
>"muh martyrs"
o i am laffin

Attached: 241.jpg (2536x3099, 507K)

if there are any actual intelligent people in this thread if you want to learn the truth about religion this is the playlist you want
youtube.com/watch?v=FwHTcXAdamU&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNysn2GX-_w5vRqz2V2GwOV_

Child rape was so common in Rome they minted it.

Attached: 0000000000.jpg (550x278, 30K)

What moron wants to debate me then? You hotshot? None of your fuckers in this entire thread have a fucking clue what you are talking about I doubt any of you even have a college education honestly hell prob all dropped out og high school

There's a difference?

Is this even a question? The Jews, who I might point out have taken control of Catholic Church during Vatican II further making this question redundant