Made in Abyss #43

It's out.

Translation WHEN

user's it's already been 2 hours since ch 43 came out. When will we get ch 44 I want off this boat!

Don't be mad. Be glad.

Is this the translation thread?

this would be it IF WE HAD ONE

why the fuck did you make this thread? now there's going to be 3 threads, your shit one, the one before the chapter came out, and the scanlation. good job asshole

> nothing happens

totally not worth the wait

What the fuck

Here

Yes!

you sure ?

>New chapter is out
>Nobody gives a shit
What killed the hype?

>ch44 niggers
It's been 0 days since ch43 blah blah

Is someone on here working on the translation?

We Srajo now?

Stop making Nanachi suffering

Nanachi is fucked. The village probably read her mind and made a Mitty to trap her. Reg needs to incinerate that hell hole.

having to wait 100+ days for it.

We waited over 100 days for

>riko getting pleasure by a toilet
>riko getting manhandled by value village employees
>confirmation that value village is evil
>assy-mcdickhands redemption
>very intimate imagery of meinya's butthole again
>reg fights the giraffe bug dragon
>goonbot can speak
>still no confirmation on how real that Mitty is
>nanachi still in peril

You know what I'm satisfied. I just hope he's back on track. We got our first snow fall today I hope it we get the next chapter before the spring thaw.

nanachi will survive...r-right?

>Reg?
>What?
>ZENMETSU!

RIP nanachi

I'm worried. I've heard rumors she wasn't supposed to even leave the 4th layer with them. Then more rumors she was supposed to to either die or become the riko's white whistle in the 5th. I think he may have finally pulled the bunny plug.

If this is the end for Nanachi then I'm horribly sad but satisfied nonetheless. Honestly if she has to die, I can't think of a better and more poetic way.

I would.

>Nanachi died today
>my fish whose name was Prushka (because it actually survived a disease that made it bleed from every orifice) died today
This is not a good day for me, anons.

It's gonna be okay user

Just imagine how clean your butthole would be.

Did it also wipe the pee from her little loli cooch?

>4th
5th
I'm sure it's not the end for her yet, we don't know what happened between last scenes of ch 42 and 43 (what was she told, if she actually believes Mitty's alive). Riko and Reg will look for her too.

>Nanachi
>dead

That's why she made that face

Thanks man. I'm really fucking sad about the fish because it survived a disease that's supposed to be incurable but then jumped out of the tank at night. Poor Prushka.

>it survived a disease that's supposed to be incurable but then jumped out of the tank at night
I'm sorry user but I laughed at that.

sleeping bun is not for lewd

>Nanachifag: Tsukushi never kill Nanachi

Considering is the most popular character. is hard to belive they will kill her yet.
Must likely reag and riko will save her

Regs creator better be new best dad

Just like Pruska climbing the stairs.

I will settle with them mind breaking her

>MiA will become like post-Eclipse Berserk where Reg protects a retarded Nanachi

Oh so the black mass wasn't just stylised other Narehates but that's how he balancing mechanism works?

>Cuddles and sleeps with a friend she tried so hard to free from the curse.
She's already pretty retarded. How could she believe it?
I know why. Don't (you) me.

>every time he feels in doubt he just takes a deeeeep sniff and keeps on keeping on

There's nothing retarded about it. She came to the realization that Mitty isn't actually free and that there's nothing in the whole world that can free her now, so there's nothing she can do but keep taking care of her. Hell maybe the narehate even promised her immortality so they can be together forever.

I feel so fucking vindicated. After months of morons going HURRRR IF MITTY IS BACK IM DONE WITH TEH SERIES and WTF DID HALF OF HER GET TAKEN DOWN AND SHE GREW BACK I'm finally fucking proven right.

It was a fake goddamn Mitty all along and I have no idea why people were so adamantly opposed to the idea.

Sounds like your fish had quite the adventure.

>b-but Reg's incinerator still teleports people, guise!
Love it when retarded theories get BTFO

>fish named Prushka

Did you catch her with Papa's rod?

>Riko begins to associate the feeling of shitting/pissing and getting cleaned with relief and enjoyment

If Reg and Big Daddy combine their incinerators, how big would it be?

Speaking of retarded theories, I had an idea for one recently. What if the reason why everyone dies from time to time is because the Abyss it's sorta like a curse volcano, and when something happens, the curse layers sorta explode out of it and as they fall down, the inhabitants get hit with going through all those layers at once and die as a result?

Imagine Riko as a 25 year old diaperfag. Maybe she'll even go back to Ozen for some ABDL treatment.

Ancap village violated the NAP
they should burn

>Maa-san actually dies
What would your reaction be?

If she turned out as hot as some of the tumblr diaper girls, I could get into that

I thought it already happened desu so probably nothing. I'm sure Faputa will kill him in an attempt to kidnap Riko.

Nothing of value would be lost

>bonedad (using his vision hijack) shoots sparagmos all the way from layer 5 in order to protect nanachi
how fucking awesome would that be?

Now I genuinely want to make Ozen/Riko mommy kink art.

Know what would be even more awesome?
>Bonedad comes down to 6th layer and fucks shit up
>gets value balanced with a smile on his face and repeating "subarashi!" until the end

Maybe he sends a scout body first to get dismembered for research purposes?

I honestly doubt Nanachi would just accept that. She'll probably snap out of it.

He would just hop into another body so it would be meaningless.

I would love some white whistle team up action though. Just imagine if Srajo shows up without a fucking word to start helping them out.

>tfw still almost none diapered Riko

>all her enraged Nnnnaaaa SFX that are going to play when she finds out she's been tricked
Can't wait

He can't jump over the force field. If he goes down to the sixth, then that's his last dive as well.

Kek'd hard at the praying hand at the bottom.

No I mean he would go as a solo party of several bodies on his last dive.

>bondrewd delve down 6th layer
>die then transfer his spirit to another body in idofront
Isn't zoaholic the ultimate shit?

Dude we can go even deeper than this.
>Bonedad gets balanced
>becomes a whistle or cartridge for Nanachi

I'm not really sure what to make of this chapter. Brings up a lot of questions like the connection of Big Daddy and Reg or how Maaa-Kun is still alive. Would have liked to see more Nanachi or Faputa development but I can wait.

As a parallel to the scene where Riko got shamed for wetting the sheets her first night at the seeker camp she's now a twenty something living with Ozen, still wets the bed but has those bedwetting diapers now and absolutely fills them every night. Ozen makes her stand out on the balcony naked except for the swollen garment every morning to shame her.

S-stop it user!

Its pretty fucking hax but it also means Bondrewd is completely fucked eventually.

I can't believe that Nanachi is fucking dead

If reg took down a chunk of idofront then it would destroy a shitton more

Or a living diaper like the toilet guy that has to get changed because the first one dies from joy. Also Riko has to get changed by a narehate whose value is taking care of kids.

He literally cannot transfer his consciousness between layers.

Say maybe all of the village and then some?

What the hell is even going on in this image?

That spider thing is going to do a thing

But he can come back up alive. He said so to Nanachi.

Riko is being changed by a narehate whose value is taking care of kids.

where at to read

Check the archive. I don't think it's been typeset or uploaded yet.

holy fuck, that dick slap!

Not as awesome as King Kittan Drill Breaker but still ok

how colossal is his dick?

What value did he trade for it? How much is his dick worth?

If she doesn't relieve herself for long enough it'll start vibrating, and getting more intense the longer it goes dry. Gets so intense sometimes that she can't even go about her day, just has to wait until she cums which will satisfy it for a while.

It was clearly worth a lot because the narehate were cheering and celebrating when it was torn off and given to them.

>Regs creator
If anything it'd be more like his sibling considering the similarities between his "face" and the rune on Regs hat along with the extendo-arms.

What if Big Daddy is called "Reg" too?

What was this expression meant to represent?

I'm not gonna lie I floated this theory for the 5 seconds

That's right, i am Fluffzen.

How many days passed boys?

delete this

That looks familiar

A state of ecstasy and terror