Attached: download.jpg (640x640, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mqOexvFcShA
youtube.com/watch?v=Xiia0XMTP3M
youtu.be/4DsPH7L9Pt4?t=298
youtube.com/watch?v=lT4nqEmyJgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Bxh6n71pmI0&t=6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1521444870522.jpg (640x640, 70K)

Having locked eyes with him more than once in the last 24 hours, I think matey pictured looks like a rat on youtube videos etc but is at least 6'2" and Mohammed Hijab is 6'6" with arms like tree trucks.
Best be hitting them weights my fellow kekistanis.

ali dawah is 6'2?

At least m8
I'm 6'5" tho so it's hard to gauge but he's a decent height

Mo Hijab is a beast. Literally peak alpha male.
>inb4 antifa shill
Tidy your room and hit them weights boys

He's a notorious cum guzzler.

this
he's massive

Cucks.

Where you scared of his manliness?

OK then, u fite him irl then m80
Although it was funny seeing him blatently starting shit and then running like a pussy when he's outnumbered 10-1 by the football lads
Either way, personally, I favour zerg rush/muslim tactics taking this fella out.. He's a monster.

slightly ngl

I’m not saying he is not massive. It’s the ‘alpha male’ shit you put in that shows you are a cuck.
I think we should use any tactic which will mean as least damage to us and maximum damage to the Muslims as pos.

i hate the way ali dawah talks but he makes some good points

sharia is literally what the UK needs. No joke. It will curb degeneracy.

In comes the Aussie shitposter

Well then yesterday went swimmingly.
They were the ones instigating the violence, and I think had a rude realisation that the beeb doesn't speak for the general population.
>All Muslims! Fall back to the cafe! We're not goiing to fight them!
(Yea because you'd get rekt)
"peak alpha male" is obviously chan hyperbole but I promise you, unless you're a 6'5"+ cage fighter, he's intimidating. Fuck you calling me a cuck unless you'd fight him.
you wouldn't

He kind of does though, from his own inbred retarded Kurdish mindse anyway.
I agree that le alt right tends to be quite aligned with fundy muzzies in a lot of ways.

lol fuck off faggot

He's a Kurd? I thought he was just a Paki. I think most of the bad rap that Islam gets is due to low IQ inbred Pakis and K*rds.

Mad I called you out huh? You wanna shitpost in peace huh?

time and place lad

I called you a cuck because you’re calling him alpha male. Never give your enemy that kind of praise and complement.
Clearly with these types we will need to think with our heads, I mean for a start they are all flesh and blood, just a lot of flesh on this one.

Yes, but Tommy Robinson BTFO him because he doesn't even consider his parents tru-muslims. Forget culture, he's radicalised by Wahabbi doctrine.

Woman-tier logic. I can respect the strengths of my opponent. I want no part in any violence to be honest (so can call me a cuck in that respect fine) but if he laid hands on me I'd obviously trade, even if I got BTFO. (I would.) T bh if it came to violence, we're still over 80% of the population..... Why else do you think they crack down on h8 speech / muh right wing so hard? Pic related

Attached: pringle_image.jpg (329x495, 96K)

Jesus Christ it'd be
so easy to be a motivational speaker/debator as a shitskins.

Just trying to make an attempt at being semi intellectual makes people think you're great. He's just spouting the most brainlet arguments with no substance.

this but unironically
white shariah is needed

Mohammed Hijab is the only person at speakers corner who calls out Black supremacists like Gary Google and Sa Ra Garvey, he offered Sa Ra to a MMA fight for charity and his arse went

I only heard of the latter because Tommy Robinson was shouting him out, but even if controlled oppo he's gud, he "get's it." More pro-black than anti-white/other. I.e. He is more Sup Forums than are Tommy.
Islam OTOH is fundamentally a facist doctrine.

youtube.com/watch?v=mqOexvFcShA

David Blaine is a Muslim?

One would've figured by now that if we can't understand each other we shouldn't live together.

There is a different between respecting the enemy and being a cuck. Calling him an alpha male is pure cuckoldery if the highest tier. Calling him a giant is respecting the enemy.

Who's this ugly fuck?
I hate men who look naturally as if they're wearing eye liner.

You just described most people at speakers corner

There's only a certain type that goes there

Recently, it seems to have been overrun by aggressive muslims so I'm glad tommy robinson showed up

youtube.com/watch?v=Xiia0XMTP3M

Show tits

Hey, don’t talk about David Blaine like that! The man is a legend. Show some respect.

OK then.. He's a giant and looks well 'ard. (AKA peak alpha)
Better I trust?

Hijab is the most level headed Muslim at speakers corner, he tries to keep the peace and is always fair, also he doesn't back down to aggressive Black supremacists aka Kemets at the park.

Well he's parents aren't true Muslims. That's like saying Anglicans are Christians. Well modern Anglicans.

There's a reason you missed those digits...
Oh no nononono

so not an argument? ismaili are liberals who dont hold or take seriously any parts of islamic theology

Kill yourself you bug-chasing faggot

>flag
>unironically shilling for islam
pick one and sort it out mate

kys urself kuffur

fuck mate you're retarded and no point did I shill for islam

I just pointed out tommy's a fucking retarded in regards to islam

> I'm British you're Serbian
Haha oh wow. Props to that guy keeping his cool though.

no u
just drunk xD
are tommy is a fucking retard, but he's the only one talking for europe in our country desu desu, hashtag go israel

I've never seen anyone who looks like an archetypal devil than this fucker. That face! Jesus christ save us. How the fuck did this hatchet faced rat get into this country?

Attached: 36.jpg (1288x652, 379K)

He’s a propagandist like the rest of those faggots who get paid by Saudi organisations to stand there every week filming debates about Islam.

The guy saying he’s intimidating is a clearly a fucking faggot. The guy has never started violence so if you say you’re intimidated by him just because he looks tall then you’re a weak little queer.
I’ve debated with hijab multiple times on camera, his best skill is interrupting and cutting people off from completing their point. In forming an argument he is mediocre.

Reminds me of a goat, probably a close relation.

Attached: ecea01cfe49b44350f5953877982e112[1].jpg (2048x1024, 259K)

>when you forget to switch proxies and get exposed as some Muslim shill who is gay for mo hijab while trying to shit talk ismailis

Queer wahhabis on Sup Forums how about that.

Nah, I'm 6 2 , saw him yesterday and he's definitely shorter than me

that guy is reasonable and based i like him because he takes logic and not emotions like that old hag "it's a lie" fucking monkey brain

Attached: 19105925_1532650153475352_7350655960370600648_n.jpg (536x613, 55K)

THICCC Brows

Life is a complicated condition what can I say

I'll take your word for it manlet

He also appeared to be mainly shitting himself yesterday as well...which was funny.

Si, I agree, and he did still look kinda ratty to me
I said all this already ITT
It was actually Mo Hijab who made me lol the most at his tail-between-legs act
Why?
Because he's UNIRONICALLY
PEAK
ALPHA
MALE

Sweet flag btw my bro
*makes OK sign at you*

Typical ignorant, religious freak full of delusion and rhetoric. Yawn.

The person you’re watching is a totally disingenuous propagandist who claims to value liberal and multicultural society when he is on camera stating that he wants the UK to become a Muslim country and adopt sharia law: death penalty for leaving Islam, non-Muslims having to pay jizya tax, death penalty for homosexuals, state run by a theocracy , death penalty for blasphemy and criticising Islam or Muhammad.

Don’t be so gullible. He’s doing taqqiya. He’ll lie through his teeth in order to keep the support of liberals and moderates who do not see the danger.

Just fuck off and kill yourself you disgraceful faggot.

>being this autistic
stay in your bedroom (tidy it tho) kid

Kill yourself you LARPing faggot. You got caught. Stop trying to play it cool.

Islamic preachers corner is just another sad indicator of the decline.
A space originally for debating ideas, concepts and philosophy taken over by muslim preachers who are sponsored to do it and backed up by gangs of their simpletons.
It looks like fucking Baghdad down there.

Whats wrong with any of those things if they were instead blasphemy against the Christian God instead

lol u outed yourself as some boomer conservative fag who adores milo

What are you on about you paranoid tit?
Protip: click my ID, read my comments, and do a thinking emoji in the corner whilst you figure out my true position

t. Q

The bandstand does a nice cup of tea though in fairness

it's not only muslims at speaker's corner

In London if there is more than one white person in any given place it's considered 'cockney as fak m8'

not any more
I figured out my new hobby yesterday, but it was a bit like cruising for cock the first time, slightly awkward
Found the motherload of free parking just off Park Ln (Sunday innit) too

Where you been the last 24 hours mate? Tommy and the lads just stormed it and took it the fuck back, and he's going there next week too. The Mohammedan's are on the back-foot now.

This fine gent (who's on our side) explains what went down:

youtu.be/4DsPH7L9Pt4?t=298

They're both massively gay though, they are both allah is my gay prophet and I want to suck his cock

Attached: 1521282719018.png (1394x1392, 573K)

That geezer is sound. Saw another video with the guy who did Tommys security (a massive black dude) who was brilliant as well.

yeah, but the police will just ban him from there probably and it will revert back to Muslim street defence force and irl shilling for mohammed.

You're literally spreading propaganda, show me evidence.

Just watched this video and i can confirm this guy is totally okay and not emotional hating faggot. He respect, nation, culture and other people don't matter what religion or if you're atheist. He is pretty okay in my book
youtube.com/watch?v=lT4nqEmyJgQ

@ 4:48 btw, I guess timed links don't work

This is what peak inbred brain performance looks like . . . and it's beautiful!

Attached: 75b29ca99e8f47fd6cd3ce3bd416e6672513a331ae712faae5ab180711f3b702.jpg (445x728, 55K)

kek
Say that to Mohammed (peace be upon his face) if you've got the stones son
He's a M O N S T E R

I don't understand why that's such a difficult concept for you to wrap your brainlets around

Next Sunday I will though, because banter

What are you goys on about in this thread? All these cackling shit skins should be rounded up and sent home. Why are there "debates" with these cunts out in the street?
"Reasonable" muslims like this first feller here are liars. They are the vanguard for their army of peasants who seek to gain a foothold on our lands.

You will like it too when Lebs are fucking you in the ass at Bondi beach.

this.
They think because they have a few 'reasonable' ones to soften people up that there isn't an army of Mujahadeen behind them ready to attack when we are completely pacified and complacent.

Think I can picture the guy, yeah he seemed chill too. Sa Ra Garvey seems like a good guy too (guy who just released an interview of him and Tommy on youtube). Only just came across him but there's videos of him being threatened by the Muslims and nearly getting into fights with them.

I think shit will kick off bigly if he gets banned from there, Though I have a feeling that place is going to turn into an actual battle ground within the next few weeks anyway, so if Tommy doesn't get shanked first then yeah they''ll probably try to get him to stay away.

Crazy times.

He clearly gets a little upset when talking about Tommy Robinson, compares him to Hitler for taking the piss out of Islam, and fervently supports 'hate speech' when it comes to satire and criticism of ideas. He seems like a nice guy, but sadly still shows how he does not respect or even understand western values of freedom as he claims.

Absolutely. People saying how reasonable Ali Dawah is then post videos of him saying that satire and jokes is the same as Hitler's ethnic cleansing and shouldn't exist because it's hate speech and creates terrorism. This is why Islam is not compatible with the west because we are having to change for the worst to accommodate it.

You’re clearly a Muslim shilltrying to convince us that Islam is friendly and fluffy and they don’t actually want to turn our countries into middle eastern countries and implement sharia law once they become a majority .

Anyone who has been going to soeaker’s Corner for a while has seen Muhammad hijab defend sharia law as the ideal way to structure society and what they want to be implemented for the whole world in the future.

It amazes me that pol never talks about Speakers Corner, there's hilarious shit going on there daily. There's even videos of real life pol-like people ripping on "da jooz" to their faces there. It's very likely that the UK government will shut that place down eventually though.

>what's wrong with the fact that this ideology wants to oppress you and create a legal system directly opposed to western values

Wow amazing argument by the brain dead Muslim shill over here.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bxh6n71pmI0&t=6s

yep

that's the plan

You’re a disgrace. You really should hang yourself you shameful, lowly creature.

>You’re clearly a Muslim shilltrying to convince us that Islam

No faggot, i just respect people who are reasonable and can debate their ideas and not with emotional.

t. atheist here and i don't give two shit about any religion or culture just don't interfere with my life or politics that's the only thing that matters and people can believe whatever i couldn't care less.

>implying fascism is bad if its by whites for whites
White people built this world. We don't need you subhumans. You need us. Get out. If it takes fascism to get you out we'll do just that.

alpha male implies more than just being built. He lacks the cognitive abilities to be alpha.

>Mohammed Hijab is 6'6" with arms like tree trucks.

Pic related is him. LOL. Those are big arms? Pray you never meet big Russian thug, even my small retarded cousin Boris would tear that Muslim apart.

Attached: mo.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

I can't beat these masculine Muslim men.

just read your posts
not sure what we disagree on
but suspect sarcasm is difficult for those autistically challenged #sobrave #thanksfortheyous

He was 100% the leader of the mudslimes there. I promise you. I was there. Now go look up the definition of alpha.

Russians are fucking manlets. Yes you live in a savage society where a disproportionate percentage of the population can kick you in the head, but anglos piss all over slavshits, and this fella pisses all over 90% of anglos, so suck my dick ivan

holyshit, how old are you faggots? nobody gives a shit if somebody can beat the other guy. grow the fuck up you men children. The only thing that matter is debate if you want to be apes go to the wild you fucking monkeys

Look how he keeps adding inches to his height, that white guy is like 2-3 inches taller. No way 7ft. This guy is a total clown.

Attached: bs.png (897x547, 606K)

19, they're too powerful. I'm a blonde Germanic Bong, I can't beat them. Maybe I'm just low T and a bit feminine.