/Sede/ Catholic General

ITT we sedes dedicate ourselves to the church of Christ the holy catholic church and reject the post VII popes whom themselves are prophetic heretics.

links.
youtube.com/watch?v=SDOErsuFB-8
youtube.com/watch?v=sFQYh-gA6w4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvPs6CCacRA&t=7s

Discord
k9WEnz7

Attached: sede.png (2000x2952, 792K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvPs6CCacRA
twitter.com/LukeDashjr
illuminatimembers.com/
dailycatholic.org/cumexapo.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Simple Catholic prayer:

Glory be to the father the sun and the holy spirit as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be a world without end. Amen

Attached: 4213491294.jpg (282x400, 33K)

Attached: Research the legend behind the Catholic faith.jpg (736x593, 122K)

Its a trick cuck

Attached: photo_2018-03-18_13-53-29.jpg (643x1280, 247K)

Praise Jesus may I get an amen.

Attached: 1521356271042.webm (1920x1080, 1.91M)

I think its spelled Son not sun

If the bible was renamed "the downfall of the kikes" it would be the same. You can literally see jews fall out of favour with god throughout the bible, it's really hilarious, that's why (((they))) had to LARP and make the talmud and pretend like Jesus is boiling in semen.
piss off peon.

It's 3:53 here, tired af sorry bud.

I remember when I use to be Catholic. It all made sense. lol, its all made up nonsense by the jews to control you. They pacified the Romans and they sure pacified you cuck.

Break the (((conditioning))) faggot.

Attached: 1511287627149.jpg (225x224, 13K)

some are too addicted to give it up, they are so afraid of asking questions they'd rather proudly shill for the khazar kike mafia

Ahh the 2000 year plan narrative.
The new testament and the new covenant in general is anti Jewish asf, you've obviously never read the bible. It's funny that you retards make an exception for Christians and say "they were always a cucked tool for jews!" despite history saying the contrary. Tell me how this is being used to control me, btw i'm seigepilled, prol 100% redpilled but still a catholic and many people are.

>inb4 ANECDOTE
Look anons, everyone today is cucked, the institution was SUBVERTED it wasn't always bad it got bad when the cultural marxist shift took place in the 60's and history backs this up please have some basic hindsight and retrospect.

Attached: 8948123985.jpg (620x310, 81K)

dafuq is a sede

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvPs6CCacRA

>seigepilled
kys

thanks

Read siege.

Attached: 8942395302.png (211x239, 5K)

Christianity may appear counter-judaism but it's definitely still a Tribe of Snakes creation that was allowed three centuries after the supposed story of jesus christ.
Here's the thing, if everyone in the world did it that would be fine but the most popular competing belief system is counter-christian/catholic/orthodox (Islam) that the religion of subjugation is setting up all of it's followers for a fall.
That's the crux of my issue with any abrahamic religions, they are all a divide and conquer tactic and designed to cause conflicts where there shouldn't be one (eg. Balkans)

How do you justify schisming yourselves while denouncing Protestantism? Your grievances against the Pope are exactly the same as Luthers

Has Sup Forums Catholics taken the sede pill yet?
It's both a whitepill and a blackpill. Reminds me of this passage: "I took the little scroll from the hand of the angel and ate it; it was sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it my stomach was made bitter." (Revelation 10,10)
White, because you don't need to engage in mental gymnastics anymore, to try to fit Francis' views into agreement with Magisterium.
Black, because of the sheer fact that it makes you realize how bad things really are: little to none valid Masses, priests for confession hard to find, no guidance of visible Head, perhaps forever
>inb4 This contradicts Vatican I
It speaks of the perpetuity of office, not persons holding it.
During simpler times, when pope died, there was a period of sede vacante, between new one was chosen. Sometimes couple days, sometimes couple years.
Some could argue that they were much shorter 60 years or so, but don't they know that for God one day is like thousand years?
Therefore, when making promises about papacy in Holy Scripture (used for basis of the doctrine of papal office) it makes little difference to God if it will fall vacant for a couple days or a hundred years.

Lol, no. Our grievance is that he tries to do the same thing as Luther: "reform" teaching of the Church, as if that were possible.
He intends to lutheranize his church. Otherwise, why would he go to Sweden to celebrate beginning of "Reformation" with the Lutheran Church? Why would Vatican make a stample comemorating Luther, depicted as receiving Scripture from Jesus on the cross?And is not the first "pope" to do so, the same was intention of Paul VI, when he "reformed" Mass and Rite of Ordinations (admittedly he kept much of the words of Ordination itself, but it's irrelevant), reforms that were analogous to ones made by Anglican church (removal of prayers essential to signify intent of Ordination - establishing a sanctifying priesthood, that has power to make offerings - ideas alien to prots).
Remind me, is it possible for a Catholic to consider as saint, someone who publicly sinned against one of the Ten Commandments and before his death, haven't showed remorse for his sin?

The problem with Sede is that you stand basically alone, aside from certain very select communities. Chances are that there is no person that has even heard of Sedevacantism in a 100 mile radius.

So, you would be left with 2 choices:
>Go to a "false church"
Either a post-Vatican II one or a Latin mass.
>Don't go to church at all
Which would mean that you could not receive the sacraments.

I just found out today that one of the lead Bitcoin Developers is a Sedevacantist!
Brought a huge smile to my face.
twitter.com/LukeDashjr

I'll keep him and all you guys in my prayers!
Ave Maria Brothers.

Attached: catholics-faithful-to-tradition.jpg (479x305, 36K)

Protestants claim that there isnt a Sede in the first place.

St.Michael prayer, by Pope Leo XIII:
"[...]Behold, this primeval enemy and slayer of men has
taken courage. Transformed into an angel of light, he
wanders about with all the multitude of wicked
spirits, invading the earth in order to blot out the
name of God and of His Christ, to seize upon, slay and
cast into eternal perdition souls destined for the
crown of eternal glory. This wicked dragon pours out,
as a most impure flood, the venom of his malice on
men; his depraved mind, corrupt heart, his spirit of
lying, impiety, blasphemy, his pestilential breath of
impurity and of every vice and iniquity. These most
crafty enemies have filled and inebriated with gall
and bitterness the Church, the Spouse of the
Immaculate Lamb, and have laid impious hands on her
most sacred possessions. In the Holy Place itself,
where has been set up the See of the most holy Peter
and the Chair of Truth for the light of the world,
they have raised the throne of their abominable
impiety, with the iniquitous design that when the
Pastor has been struck, the sheep may be scattered[...]"

This is true. But a sacrament is not established so that God can give His graces, but for His graces to be visible. All times when a sacrament is available, it should be received, rejecting necessity of it would be rejecting necessity of receiving grace from God, because this is exactly what sacrament represents.
Key word: represents. It is for human, not for God. In times when in good conscience you conclude that there is no sacrament you can receive, within reasonable distance, God will know and not judge you for something you couldn't do.
It is kinda telling, because the only one sacrament that all must've receive to reach salvation (John 3,5), is made intentionally easiest of all to receive and minister. While most sacraments require member of clergy to administer, even unbeliever can be a minister of baptism, with right intent, matter and form. Makes it so people have no excuses and can always distinguish who is a member of the Church, even in times of great apostasy.
Nice to know.

denying the catholic church?

so that would be ...protestantism ?

since when do individuals in the church have the authority to determine which leader is real or not real?

doesn't that defeat the whole point?

The church is corrupted by wimpy pedophiles, I say DEUS VULT on those sub-humans too.

Attached: templarios-curso-2.jpg (2640x960, 361K)

Protestantism is denying that there is a sede. A person who as not ordained priest in the valid rite of ordination, that requires all of its determined words to be valid, as said Pope Leo XIII, cannot possibly be a Pope, since he is not even a priest.

And as we can see, the "new rite" excluded a small word, "ut" (meaning "so that").

"Diabolical error easily clothes Itself in the likeness of truth while very brief additions or changes corrupt the meaning of expressions [...] sometimes with a slight change, inches toward death. (Pope Clement XIII)

either way, you're taking the stance that the original church is wrong, you're PROTESTing against it's authority

you're a protestant, just a new sect.

So just Lutheran?

Bump

>PROTESTant
no

on every level, except this crude technical one, sedevacantism is traditional catholicism of the end times, not protestantism.

Are Roman Catholics still in denial about the Jesuit communists and Paedophile Black Nobility that infests their church?

Attached: venetian-black-nobility.png (652x360, 377K)

can someone elaborate on what this means please.

>sedevacantism is traditional catholicism
Except for accepting Catholic pillars. Like Martin Luther did.

The globalist western aristocracy has a hard on for Abrahamic Occultism and child fucking
illuminatimembers.com/

If I told that to my countrymen, a ton of them would be yelling 'FUCK CHRISTIANITY AMIRITE' even louder. That's the worst thing about any redpills about the Catholic Church I take. And Flipland is pretty damn Christian.

>taking the stance were the original Church is wrong

Its actually the opposite. I'm defending the original and only Church, the Chair of Peter, and opposing a fake church that mimics the first one

Attached: IMG_20180319_090547_215.jpg (786x450, 62K)

We are not prots, we do not: deny church, protest pope, proclaim sola fide, want to reform church.
We do deny the church of Francis.
We do protest his claim to Holy See.
We do claim that faith is more important than buildings, possessions, or number of followers, when judging something to be catholic or not.
We view that reforming Church, for its articles of faith more suitable with times, or our interpretation of Scripture; is impossible to do, because Truth is timeless and has no regard for persons.
>since when?
Since Paul IV, at least.
"6. In addition, [...] if ever at any time it shall appear that [...] even the Roman Pontiff, prior to his elevation as Roman Pontiff, has deviated from the Catholic Faith or fallen into some heresy:
(i) the elevation, even if it shall have been uncontested and by the unanimous assent of all the Cardinals, shall be null, void and worthless;"
dailycatholic.org/cumexapo.htm
He produced this document, because he was afraid that Cardinals may elect crypto-prot. Little did he knew, what he was afraid of, would happen, but not immediately after (like he viewed), only almost four centuries later.
Church cannot defect, but people can. What is viewed as Catholic Church, is really some post-Catholic entity, not more Catholic than protestantism. I think they have so big problem with this because of:
-men's only priests - this is required by Scripture, and would not create an issue.
-enforced celibacy - not required by Scripture, it is good to have for priests.
-softening line on homosexual tendencies - while, beside some very fringe elements, they declare homosexual acts to be sinful, they view homosexual thoughts and orientation as not. That's not the truth. Unless one combats homosexual desires, as well as acting upon them, he cannot claim to be free of sin of homosexuality.
They mix two parts of Truth, with one part of a lie and the result is horrid, environment that is ideal for closet homosexuals.

>We are not prots, we do not:
>deny church, protest pope
But you do both of those things?

Not only that, New Rite has much less prayers than what is traditionally intended. Why is it a problem? Some explaining is is order:
For sacrament to be valid, intent of minister must be correct to that sacrament. Intent should be conveyed in some way, even if it is not conveyed in words of the form.
In ordination, it is exactly the case.
The intent is not conveyed entirely in the words of the form, because form does not specify all goals of Catholic clergy. All in Church are part of royal priesthood, but those who are ordained have different responsibilities. Those who are not mentioned in New Rite are power to make offerings (Mass) and power to sanctify (administer sacraments). Those were conveyed by form, but by prayers in traditional Rite. While New Rite contains prayer (Bishop's prayer) that mentions those, it's optional.
Since it's optional, it can be omitted and that makes intent unclear. Because intent can be made unclear, it is unclear whether sacramental grace was received, or not ('cause grace is not given, when intent is not kept). Because validity is questionable, it defeats the whole point of having visible sacrament (assurance of God's grace). Therefore, under New Rite, it isn't a sacrament.

By denying Church of Francis, I uphold the Church of Christ, in which blessed Apostles and all popes reside/resided (depends how we tackle Honorius; regardless, it's true that Honorius was pope, it is not clear if he remained, in the eyes of God, not men, in office - as he was condemned as heretic, but the issue is more convoluted than that).

>By denying Church of Francis,
Yea, see that. You're pretending you're not Protestant, whilst making the same arguments Marty did.
Apostolic succession is a pretty major part of Catholicism.