What is the actual story behind Jewish people?

All throughout history supposedly Jewish people have been a victim of hate because they are supposedly the bringer of death and destruction, they cheat, steal and the list goes on as people say.

I want a non bullshit version as to why Jewish people are all in high positions of power in this world, what is up with this one particular race, is it just survival bias coincidence? Is it divine fate? What the fuck is up with Jewish people and their affinity for power, religion and wealth.

I heard somewhere too that they are supposedly the true "chosen men of God" what the fuck is that supposed to mean? I dont understand whats special about them?

Attached: wat.jpg (409x464, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8COcSlIhpKs
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
theguardian.com/australia-news/2015/feb/19/rabbis-absolute-power-how-sex-abuse-tore-apart-australias-orthodox-jewish-community
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin).
timesofisrael.com/putin-first-soviet-government-was-mostly-jewish/,
archive.is/qM0dx).
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Zionism_versus_Bolshevism).
loc.gov/resource/mss35634.00312/?sp=52,
archive.is/ECY2c).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Marx,
archive.is/G4Fr6).
archive.is/FKtkR.
archive.is/TVD7G).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Operation_of_the_NKVD),
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are neandrathals and they hate us.

Even so, how did one small minority of the world at one point suddenly just become the power of every damn place in the world? I mean when you look at those pics of Jews corresponding to their power in the U.S they're unironically part of every part of the media, congress and governmental roles.

So how the FUCK did this happen? More importantly why do the later generation Jews still give a shit about their "old heritage" do they actually still unironically try to carry out their ancestors will of enslaving the other races or some shit?

Seems fucking stupid yet happening at the same time, can't figure out whats going on

/thread

They literally worship Satan and despise Christ

>extreme nepotism.

Basically the real story is pure economics. European Christ cucks banned banking for Christians so Jews filled up that space and had a monopoly over finances. The most cucked thing that people on pol do is talking about jews instead of trying to get better and out compete them

Attached: 627.png (1000x998, 749K)

>out compete them
From what I've seen isn't this unironically not possible anymore? The big mega corporations simply buy you out with offers you can't refuse either (disappearing) or just extravagant amounts of money you would be stupid to turn down?

Isn't this the idea behind Jewish monopoly? Even if you refuse they would bring down your small business since (they) lobby and conspire?

Random question: Is my country compromised by Jews already? Cause i'm seeing a lot of propaganda on the TV lately

all countries are comprised by jews; every last one. nice reddit spacing btw

Well obviously there's something wrong with all of the world and not this one group

Attached: jewcrimes.png (928x8800, 1005K)

the Chinese are out competing them in many ways now. The corporations buying start ups and stuff isn't a Jewish thing it's just a how we regulate our economy. For example google is owned by an Indian dude.

>banishes nepotism for the goy

You're a conspiracy theorist aren't you?
Been watching to much Madcow desu

>Worship a village-god
>"Our village is best village"
>"But if we're God's chosen, why the suffering?"
>"Oh, test for heaven"
>Nepotism intensifies

Sure you may be able to win on the small scale but aren't the private owners of the ""federal"" reserve just Jews or something? They control the economy at this point because they control the source of money by manipulating money itself, I mean since this is the case the only possible way is to then side with the non jews (chinese/russians/some other country thats relevant)?

How can one group of people be so perverse? What can they have possible indoctrinated in their own people that continues them to be like this in history?

Dont know what the fuck reddit spacing is but typing everything in one crappy sentence is not readable or sensible to do

Is it this simple?

>How can one group of people be so perverse?
Well golly! I don't know! Let's see what the book says! Completely innocent, obviously

Attached: kikebook.png (614x805, 906K)

uh... so is nobody else gonna check this impressive succession of repeating dubz this nigger is racking up?

Attached: 1513812989510.jpg (365x292, 21K)

These threads are good for my self confidence. We are memed into all powerful beings. Thanks goyim.

Attached: 1519278104221.jpg (500x354, 24K)

the federal reserve decides monetary policy such through interest rates and regulates banks but they are primarily there to prevent another great depression and keep employment. Jews have had the chairman position consistently but being on the board of the federal reserve doesn't really mean you hold much tangible power. Corporations that meet together in bilderberg type gatherings are far more influential.

ironically as globalization continues jews will hold less and less relative financial power thanks to the Chinese, Indians, etc.

Attached: Everyday Subversion.jpg (1280x1101, 241K)

also the Fed isn't really private the president appoints the board of governors and the Senate confirms them

get me some fish and chips rangi

They're just a succesful minority.

Look at chinese in south asia for exemple they were also hated there. In europe they were forced into money lending and people in those jobs were often hated and driven out (look at the Dutsch who were kicked out too)

Sup Forums hate the jew because it's a convenient Satan, just like feminist hate the patriarchy and blm the white man.

Nepotism, high ability, religion of racial superiority, hard work, making themselves useful to powerful Caucasians.
Really no mystery or conspiracy about it. Jews don't Evangelize so after the Romans BTFO them, they never recovered their numbers. They've looked elsewhere for success but it's always with white culture where they find their most success, plus a holocaust.
In fact the thousands of pogroms of Jews in the West didn't stop them from constantly re-applying to be allowed back into white societies.
What does that tell you?
If the West is so bad for Jews, why didn't they all just move away to India, China, or Africa after WWII?
If you were holocausted by Euros, why would you continue to co-exist with Euros?
Because Jews have no other option, or no best other option.
Given the situation, practicing and strengthening the above attributes is their best chance for success.
Unlike stormfags, I do not begrude them this.
They are just due a small re-set of their efforts. Not a pogrom, gassing, or labelling.
Jews just need to be taken down a notch and that's healthy and good, for them and us.
Prevents Genocides and white people don't have to be so damned nice all the time.

Attached: 615894315.jpg (1768x2500, 608K)

You there are lots of things I could say. However I would just be repeating much what you will hear from others. If you truly want to understand then just keep reading here and do whatever other investigations you want. Over time you will gain an intimate understanding of how Jews think and how Gentiles think. Once you do it all becomes clearer.

Attached: 1520655951006.jpg (415x550, 37K)

Then why do you keep trying to destroy yourselves by wrecking the countries of your white protectors? When you've inundated European countries with Muslims who hate you, you will be driven from those countries where you've taken refuge for so long, if not outright killed. And you know Muslims don't hesitate to slaughter Jews. All this, to benefit your black pets and basically to spite nationalistic, conservative Europeans. You guys aren't all powerful beings. You're dumbasses with a martyr complex and you don't care who you take down with you as long as you have ample shit to complain and whine and act all victimized about.

American Jews are calling any questioning of their identity or tactics equal to the Holocaust.
That can't end well for them.
They write extensively and have for thousands of years of their own hubris.
That's why they always run into conflict with their neighbors and those they live amongst.
Jews can't be trusted to prevent Jew-hate.
Because of the nepotism and racism of some jews, when things go south, they end up suffering.
They actually know this, but Jewish scholars and rabbis are not as loud as race-baiting ADL and SPLC lawyers, and Jewish media figures.
If people fetishize Jews and think they are an evil scourge, or are jealous of their abilities and successes, ask yourself:
Who allows themselves to be constantly pogrommed all the time?
They're not that smart.

None of these would have been possible without the governement giving the green thumb. Due to a certaint event there is also less jews in europe than the usa.
You even admit yourself that their plan to import muslim don't make sense. Maybe because it isn't the jew plan and just some shitty ideologie peddled by more than jews that has taken root there.

Yeah, Jew Fetishizers run strong on this board.
user makes a good point.
That's why Jews don't bother me. That and I am smarter than just about every Jew except for very exceptional individuals like Father Ted.
Your holy books are filled with instances of your hubris, which invariably end with gnashing of teeth and rending of clothes.
That's why I neither fear nor hate the Jew.
I'd see Israel preserved. You guys don't scare me.
Bust up the little Jewish monopoly in our media, though. Long overdue for that.
>bunch of organizations like Neo Nazis basically whining about the success of your race is undoubtedly good for the ego.

Attached: 1505411467369.jpg (306x448, 35K)

>muh holocaust
No

They kept their own identites so they are a visible minority while also being succesful, which attract hate. That hapened with other minorities. You're the one victimizing yourself by blaming jews for whatever problems you see in society..

>who allow themselves to be pogrommed
Pogrom happened for a variety of reasons, something with no fault of their own. Moneylanding also often flirt with parasitism and it's not uncommon for moneylander to be pogrommed jews or not.

>shitty ideologie peddled by more than jews
The majority of multicults happen to be white gentiles.
Jews are over-represented among this despicable class.
The attitude of based Jews I talk to is that if whites are not wise or strong enough to take care of their own, they deserve to be washed out.
Can't say I blame them for this viewpoint.

Attached: 1504762253818.jpg (1000x690, 139K)

They were essentially gypsies with the power to loan money to Christians as they were Jewish. They were kicked out for their extortion of over 200 societies over time.

You know that as kids they go to summer camp each year where theyre told that the most important thing about them is their jewishness and 5 thousand years of history, right?

Those kids then grow up and make movies for your kids where they tell you to "let go of the past, kill it if you have to."

You definitely read my English wrong, user, as I don't hate Jews.
You get this part right
>Pogrom happened for a variety of reasons
but then this mistake
> something with no fault of their own.
Sometimes it is their fault, and every instance involves being separately Jewish.
You could say that if Jews did not insist on being Jewish, there would be no pogroms at all.
After all, if Jews integrated, who is there to pogrom against?
So from right there you can see that sometimes it *is* through their own actions.
I am not victim blaming. I am pointing out that Jews have a hand in their own tragedies as their own literature attests.
>2 Kings 23:26
>However, the LORD did not turn from the fierceness of His great wrath with which His anger burned against Judah, because of all the provocations with which Manasseh had provoked Him.

They werent forced into money lending, they willingly did it, and often bribed the local prince or whatever to implement a prohibition on the goyim collecting interest. Russia tried for 200 years to turn them into farmers and it never worked and resulted in the bolshevik revolution which they controlled.

Attached: file.png (409x464, 257K)

I personally believe it goes back to Charlemagne and Wililam the Conqueror, who let Jews practice usury and gave them positions of power inside their courts.

Why would they do that? Well one money obviously, but also, in a feudal society your interest is to maintain control of your peasant population. It brings the question, why would medieval kings hire Jews as court money handlers; aren't you supposed to be a Christian kingdom?

I think psychologically, in a feudalistic way, to subject superiority over your peasants, who are your native people, you have to give power to non-natives, to demean the natives' power, and show that you are strong and wealthy enough to completely ignore any considerations of your own people and religion.

It's no different to how elite white liberals today use their pet immigrants to subject their own moral superiority over the working class, and act as if they're above them, even though they are many times more rich and powerful.

It's quite sad, especially in England's case. The Norman invasion was the downfall of the English people, even if the country England became more powerful. Instead of a kin-based Anglo-Saxon and Scandinavian nation they could have been (given the Viking migrations), they instead reverted to a feudalistic Norman oligarchy, creating a permanent, and still lasting underclass of the English today.

Attached: 1514492402251.jpg (1600x1600, 907K)

why is the fly doing the talking, instead of the jew?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

>They werent forced into money lending, they willingly did it, and often bribed the local prince or whatever to implement a prohibition on the goyim collecting interest.
Even if a stormfag says it, that is fact.
Jews went through a long period of deciding if usury was allowable. It was decided that gentiles were not neighbors, were in fact maybe not human, so therefore it was allowable to lend money at interest.
Many Jews spoke against this.
Some because it was wrong.
Some because when the Goyim finally got sick of the King's financial practices, who are they going to riot against?
>Armed King in a castle with all the troops and the power of torture and death penalty
>Bunch of raggedy-ass Jews in a ghetto
Jewish wisdom strikes again.

>But since then [the king] had learned that the Jews could be an excellent source of income from a fiscal point of view, especially as money-lenders. Not only did he recall them to his estates, but he gave state sanction by his ordinances to their operations in banking and pawnbroking. He placed their business under control, determined the legal rate of interest, and obliged them to have seals affixed to all their deeds. Naturally this trade was taxed, and the affixing of the royal seal was paid for by the Jews. Henceforward there was in the treasury a special account called "Produit des Juifs", and the receipts from this source increased continually.

Nah money lending was a good source of income and if the de ts started to become too bothersome you could just drive the jews out.

There is simply too much to cover in a simple post, you'll have to do the research yourself, but here's the key - ASHKENAZI.
Learn the true origin of the Ashkenazi Jew (Hint: it involves the name Rothschild) and everything will start to make sense.

They lived closely with God, and rather than fucking listening and repenting they went directly around his wording, blatantly breaking his rules and beating their faggy chests about how they outwitted God, then god punished them. This happens back and forth from the beginning of time til the end of time. A god fearing man understands that he will sin for it is in his nature, but will rather ask for forgiveness for his transgressions. Jews will fucking put roofies in kids drinks and fuck them mercilessly because, "how can I be hurting the child if he's not awake to feel pain"

Their literal origin is from going from Nomads to migrating into the civilization surrounding their dessert, destabilizing it, then building their first kingdom on the ruins.
>Jews have been subverting since the start of the historical record on them

What ? The jews started with the destruction of Judea by Babylon how was it their fault to resist against a goreign invader ?

I’m Jewish, and Australian. And I have a wife from country Australia, as white as can be. Here’s my personal perspective.

1. Growing up you’re encouraged to be a wiseass. Jewish kids are spoiled with confidence, and it’s tempered with a home life that’s generally cozy and overbearing. So jews become smart and neurotic. That’s pretty consistent all over the world.

2. Were about as successful as any other model minority like the Chinese, when it comes to being doctors, lawyers and other professionals. But we’re way over represented in creative pursuits and other media. So that leads to outsized representation in those fields, and those fields are very significant in our media age. Hence the outsized representation. I’d say the same is true of whites in corporations (note, jews don’t lead as many non-media corporations. They tend more toward entrepreneurialism). Or Indians in software. Or wogs in bricklaying and fucking their sisters. I think jews have a knack for storytelling and communications. Others will say muh nepotism but the meme amongst Jews is, never work for Jews because they’ll treat you like family, ie. Pay less. But maybe in families there’s too much inheritance, I guess luckily, only jews do this, all other races are noble, most of all the white man. Like emperor fuckface over there who has stocked his cabinet with family members.

3. Not sure about perversion, but jews are pretty frank when it comes to sex and sexuality, and all the other bodily stuff. Most ashkenazism are still nouveau riche, if rich at all (Jew wealth isn’t just a meme, but nothing is universal). So most have peasant tastes. That’s changing a bit, and I bemoan it. Jews are losing a bit of the soul they had when I was a kid, and I’m only in my 30’s.

4. The whole meme about being kicked out seems pretty convincing. From our perspective we were generally the only real foreigners that European nations got much exposure to. We lived in cities and we were hustlers, so

... 4. The whole meme about being kicked out seems pretty convincing. From our perspective we were generally the only real foreigners that European nations got much exposure to. We lived in cities and we were hustlers, so we were easy targets. Add to that a religious legacy. Other small groups maybe would get kicked out, but they’re less visible. Who knows.

5. Jews used to be smart. They used to be canny. They’re getting richer and dumber, as the wealth isn’t tied to merit as much anymore. They’re becoming boneheaded goyim, which is depressing to me.

6. The holocaust and Israel pervades most Jewish life. If Sup Forums and mainstream media are your only sources of info, then you’re fucked. Hunt around. Check out a book called “the pity of it all” about Jewish civilization in Germany. It’s another view. For me, the holocaust is pretty significant. All of my grandparents were at auschwitz. My grandfather was pretty brain damaged from it. My parents grew up in homes with parents who had nightmares and would scream out or go crazy. But whatever, Sup Forums has a hardon for it...

Can’t get into everything, have to go stick this Jew cock into my white wife and make more mischling babies

>ut whatever, Sup Forums has a hardon for it...
There's less anti-semitic hate here than would appear
lot of stormfag shills, a lot of D&C shills focus on anti-semitism as a discrediting tactic.
Also just edgy teenlords who want to say 'kikes' and 'gas the kikes!'
Ever seen the documentary "Defamation"?
What think if so?

Attached: 1504870863863.jpg (473x475, 69K)

OY VEY ALL MY GRAND PARENTS WERE AT AUSCHWITZ, MY BRAVE GRANDFATHER WAS GASSED ON THE SPOT AT AGE 9 AT LEAST 6 DIFFERENT TIMES IN 1945 AND MY FATHER, G-D BLESS HIM, HE WAS GASSED TWICE IN 1946 AFTER HE WAS BORN IN AUSCHWITZ

Haven’t seen it, but it looks good. Thanks for the tip! *yanks foreskin and sells to Hollywood doctors-*

I cringe a lot when jews freak out at every imagined slight. It’s not helping anyone except Jew-haters

Is that the power of stormfag ?

Grandfather was captured as a Polish POW and sent to auschwitz. Was eventually liberated from dachau. Other grandfather was a Czech POW, escaped during a transfer between camps (but was first sent to auschwitz and branded) and eventually ended up as a British volunteer. Both grandmothers were young and rounded up. Both parents born in ‘47.

Immigrants who refused to assimilate.
Europe was Christian civilization. Everyone living there was expected to convert to Christianity. Jews refused.
Unfortunately rulers tolerated that, partly because of the Old Testament "chosen people" bs, partially because they wanted to use Jews as tax collectors and money-lenders.
But Jews have only themselves to blame for all the hatred. Nobody forced them to retain their religion, it was free choice. Christians in general were quite welcoming of converts.

>the Fed isn't really private
>has non-public shareholders collecting dividends

Attached: congrats.png (500x380, 102K)

I'm just yankin your chain cunt
you're not the bad sort of jews, I really don't give a fuck about your kind of jew any more than any of the other races who don't shitstir

My main problems is rich jew cunts in charge or their jewish allies like Turnbull who grub for power and cry crocodile tears every second of every day
I hate hearing about the Holocaust because it's become this almost religious experience where if you question it, even reasonable questions like demands for proof, it's like questioning the existence of god in the middle of a room full of 13th century Crusaders.
Cunts here call me Stormfag or whatever but the reality is I hate any cunt who thinks he can lie, cheat and steal, fuck up the country with his faggot policies that allow him to keep doing that shit but incidentally flood us with violent, ugly, smelly and stupid ''refugees'' who just want to kill whitey and breed.
The cunts who do that just all happen to be Jewish.

Tfw china and japan are our last hope

Proof Antichrist is Already Here, that Wicked the Man of Sin, Son of Perdition, the Beast Now Revealed

youtu.be/8COcSlIhpKs

Attached: 1520876760024.png (707x1210, 923K)

I’d agree that Jews held themselves out from wider society than they should have, but some of that was a pathological response to intense hatred. Sup Forums is made up of people rejected by normie society who have created a wounded, offensive cozy inner world that rejects society back as hard as they feel rejected.
Sup Forums is jews

But for white, educated Jews from Europe who assimilated a whole bunch in the US, the scorn is just as bad, maybe even more furious. That’s a rock and a hard place, isn’t it?

The environment they evolved in was harsh, the soil unfertile and I guess they were just sorta different by chance which made others not like them, same as a slightly autistic kid would stand out in school and wouldn't have friends for that reason. All these and probably more caused them to evolve in a unique goal oriented lifestyle. That took intelligence and diligence.then with the Greeks and Romans, when the world got more connected and they started to migrate, they naturally surfaced in every profession because of the earlier acquired values, we still see that today. And since the people in power shape the society they did so, and we, the goyim don't like it since it is not natural for our peoples.

Jews didn't assimilate, lad
Jews are not ''white''
They might look ''white'' but they're not
Jews think differently to all the other races, they don't even have to be religious at all but they still think Jewish.

You think it's unfounded or irrational hatred, I think there is no smoke without fire.
Jews ''othering'' themselves is just the start of the rabbit hole, just take one look at a historical document of time immediately leading up to a Jewish expulsion, particularly in middle ages Europe where meticulous records were kept of such things.

So a Jew is a Jew even when he’s a Jew puppet who is prime minister. C’mon cunt, that’s a fuckin stretch. I fully agree that holocaust whinging and grief porn is disgusting and annoying.

Politics is conflict between competing interests and so everyone becomes cunty. Lots of the most offensive, bullying, unhelpful shitstirrers are white-as-flour rural Bogans like Christensen and Dutton. Maybe you agree with them, but you can’t argue that they’re not obstructive, rude and generally arseholes. Jews have their own agendas. One is multiculturalism. Yes, I’ll cop to that. Some of that is a big streak of SJW, some of it is sympathy, some is a genuine desire to tamp down white nationalism.

It's a tough problem. If you read Kevin MacDonald, he posits a form of group evolution that caused them to need to be of superior intelligence and to develop a greater propensity for treachery in order to survive. However, MacDonald is not respected by evolutionary biologists.

Personally, I favor an historical answer, but that may just be a reflection of my personal bias. The jew has a unique population history, going back to antiquity. As a monotheist tribe, they were poorly understood by their polytheist neighbors, and so they never got along. They also happened to develop in the one part of the world that saw the most warfare for literally thousands of years. Later, the Romans carried out a genocide of the jew, forcing them from the Levant and creating the so-called diaspora. After that, they survived primarily in Europe where they were allowed into Christian societies under the conditions that they would follow different rules as adjudicated by their own spiritual leaders. The resentment and hardships this caused were blamed on the Christians rather than the rabbis who actually perpetrated them. Then of course there's the holocaust, which you might not believe in but they absolutely do. In fact, the entire jewish religion essentially programs them to believe that everyone else in the world is out to exterminate them, and they had better get everyone else first if they want to survive.

This is quite literally the opposite of the case. We are the neanderthals.

veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/

Random post

What is most offensive about the general jewish attitude, I think, is the hypocrisy. It's multiculturalism for everyone else, but when it comes to the tribe the jew expresses more in group preference than anyone else. On top of that, you get some jews outright calling for the extermination of whites, and then others act all shocked when whites get angry about that.

I met a shlomo at my school some time ago. I was actually always very kind to him, as I usually am on general principle. Until one day he overheard another friend talking about how rude people were to him when he wore his Make America Great Again hat. This jew proceeded to say that since some people who wear that hat are rude, therefore all people who wear that hat are responsible for those who are rude. Further, everyone else is not just justified in being mean in response, but it is actual some kind of moral duty to be so. He went on to say that everyone who plays pokemon go is responsible for pokemon go players, every jew is responsible for the other jews, and therefore everyone in a MAGA hat is responsible for all people who wear a MAGA hat. I think he actually believed that. That the jew needs to force all other jews to conform to jewish groupthink. And that since jews do that (in his worldview) all other people are also obligated to do that. This is utter tribalism of the deepest sort.

But then they pretend they don't do that, which is infuriating to everyone who bothers to open their eyes and see.

>So a Jew is a Jew even when he’s a Jew puppet who is prime minister. C’mon cunt, that’s a fuckin stretch.
I don't even know what you're saying here.
>Politics is conflict between competing interests and so everyone becomes cunty.
Modernly, I agree.
>Lots of the most offensive, bullying, unhelpful shitstirrers are white-as-flour rural Bogans like Christensen and Dutton. Maybe you agree with them, but you can’t argue that they’re not obstructive, rude and generally arseholes.
They might be all of those things but it takes a certain amount of rage to get anything that might be considered controversial, or worse unprofitable, done in the strangling bureaucracy that is our political process these days.
If you're not angry as fuck then you'll never last.
That just rubs off on the people.
>Jews have their own agendas. One is multiculturalism. Yes, I’ll cop to that. Some of that is a big streak of SJW, some of it is sympathy, some is a genuine desire to tamp down white nationalism.
Oh no these people who built this country don't want it full of outsiders who hate their way of life. I know what will make people hate Jews less: Destroying their culture, identity and way of life in exchange for one that makes it more convenient for me to buy another boat or whatever.

What is most offensive about the general white attitude, I think, is the hypocrisy. It's merit-based achievement for everyone else, but when it comes to other whites the goy expresses more in group preference than anyone else. On top of that, you get some whites outright calling for the extermination of jews, and then others act all shocked when Jews get wary about that.

I met a Roger at my school some time ago. I was actually always very kind to him, as I usually am on general principle. Until one day he overheard another friend talking about how rude people were to him when he wore his Make America Great Again hat. This goy proceeded to say that since some people who wear that hat are rude, therefore all people who wear that hat are responsible for those who are rude. Further, everyone else is not just justified in being mean in response, but it is actual some kind of moral duty to be so. He went on to say that everyone who plays pokemon go is responsible for pokemon go players, every goy is responsible for the other goyim, and therefore everyone in a MAGA hat is responsible for all people who wear a MAGA hat. I think he actually believed that. That the MAGA chud needs to force all other chuds to conform to Sup Forums groupthink. And that since polacks do that (in his worldview) all other people are also obligated to do that. This is utter tribalism of the deepest sort.

But then they pretend they don't do that, which is infuriating to everyone who bothers to open their eyes and see.

Oh, you.

Attached: before you do this no.jpg (1920x1044, 315K)

Sorry, that first paragraph is in response to this idea that everyone who agitates is Jewish, and if they’re not Jewish (like turnbull), then they’re puppets of Jews. That’s a very convenient argument. And there’s very few Jewish politicians in Australia so I don’t know where that idea is coming from.

As for the multicultural issue...I don’t disagree with that feeling. I get the sentiment.

Kek

They worship him as Ba'al. They like to behead people in rituals for him and Jezebel.

Attached: australia know your troll.jpg (548x619, 113K)

Your a fucking liar.

>Not sure about perversion, but jews are pretty frank when it comes to sex and sexuality
theguardian.com/australia-news/2015/feb/19/rabbis-absolute-power-how-sex-abuse-tore-apart-australias-orthodox-jewish-community

Why look at that.

>All of my grandparents were at auschwitz
Isn't it funny how every jew had ancestors at auschwitz? Just a coincidence, I'm sure.

their job is to shield the king from criticism for any of the super lame shit he does, the accept the blame for the king's ills, thats what being court jew is about, still a better job than court jester who can be killed if he fails to help the king forget he is an asshole

Indeed, COHENcidence

I don’t know what you want me to say. My grandparents were Czech and Polish. Lots of those Jews went to Auschwitz. Where were your grandparents?

>he posits a form of group evolution that caused them to need to be of superior intelligence and to develop a greater propensity for treachery in order to survive.
they were enslaved to monarchs as their staff, their lives were restricted by law, jews had to live in a specific place, jews could not own land, jews could only have a certain number of legally allowed weddings per year

they aren't jews

they are the synagogue of Satan, and it's the will of God that they temporarily succeed, I would imagine so that God can judge them openly without as much wimpering from more gentle souls

with God there are usually multiple good reasons why something is happening

They were fighting the Japanese. You know, the people who actually attacked America. But I have never heard a jew thank American whites for liberating the camps. Not once in my entire life. So it's not just that you and your family will lie about being in death camps (yet surprisingly all surviving). It's also that you want me to feel guilty for what my nation sacrificed to end.

Attached: ausfags.png (1655x688, 152K)

Depends which jews you're talking about. Boiling down two millennia of European jewry into a litany of hardships is both ahistorical and inaccurate.

Alright...my grandparents fought too. Until they were captured and sent to concentration camps. My maternal grandfather was liberated by Americans, spent the rest of his life as a baker in the US, paid taxes, took part in civil society. My paternal grandfather lived in Australia and worked as a tailor, made hats for the Melbourne cup, paid taxes and was a good neighbour to his friends. They were thankful every day, they abided by the law contributed. I don’t know what the fuck else you want

I want jews to stop working for the destruction of the United States and the white race. I don't think that's such an outrageous thing to want. The jews are all so whiny about allegedly being targeted for extermination. But they're real fucking fast to work on exterminating others. If I should have to allow for the existence of jews, it is not unreasonable to demand the jew allows for the existence of me.

Fuck mate, get a grip.

You still haven't so much as said thank you. You think you're a lot smarter than you actually are. It so happens that I understand jewish verbal tricks.

Attached: 493[1].jpg (536x274, 67K)

I wasn’t saved by you. You didn’t save anyone. You’re stealing valor. Get fucked cunt, worthless fucking bogan piece of shit. You sound like a useless bitch.

I’m personally thankful and grateful to every fighting man and the women who supported them, of every race, who fought fascism in world war 2. I’m thankful for many reasons, including that they saved the Jews from destruction.

The people doing the fascism were white and Japanese. I’m thankful to the people of those races, in their own ranks, who helped to overcome their regimes - and then got to work repairing the world.

And there you have it. That is precisely why you are hated. On the one hand you think all jews should be together as a tribe, and should be protected and given things. On the other hand, whites aren't allowed to be a group. It doesn't matter to you that my nation literally saved the lives of your family. You would not exist without my. You show your true colors.

What about YOU, faggot. What have YOU ever done. Oh please master, let me suck your penis as thanks for the life that you (well not you, but someone who resembled you) bestwoweth open mine head

Now thank me because almost every single man who developed the bomb that beat the Japanese was Jewish. We s-s-saved youuuu boo hoo hoo

And every one of them were communists who gave the bomb away to the Russians. Just like typical jews. They betray the nation upon which they parasite themselves.

I could give you a list of my accomplishments, but it doesn't matter. It's a mongolian basket weaving forum. But the fact that my family literally fought to save you, and that you have as much gratitude as a petulant 3 year old, is all anyone needs to know about the jew.

To any actually australians who might be reading this, look out for these creatures. They will put the dagger in your back when given half an opportunity.

You said you were 30?

By the way, this is why YOU are hated. Not even by us, I mean. The rest of the world hates the fucking white man and his useless bleating about muh heritage. You’re losing. Deal with it with violence and hysteria as you always have done.

At least you're admitting you're not white. For now. But I know that you'll turn into a "white" on whatever government form you think you can get an advantage on by doing so.

Attached: 1520825397811.jpg (1200x1200, 182K)

An example of how they corrupt things is stocks. Why is there not just a buy and sell system ? Whats the point of all the other shit..

Attached: filter_whites.png (1024x792, 990K)

Arguments for the Soviet Union (and other communist organizations) being extremely Jewish in the start:

Joseph Stalin: "According to the laws of the U.S.S.R. active anti-Semites are punished with death." (source: en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin).
Vladimir Putin: 80%-90% of the first Soviet government was Jewish (source: timesofisrael.com/putin-first-soviet-government-was-mostly-jewish/, archive.is/qM0dx).
Winston Churchill, article in 1920: "Zionism versus Bolshevism", though unknown whether he believed in his own presentation or not (source: en.wikisource.org/wiki/Zionism_versus_Bolshevism).
George S. Patton, diaries, september 22, 1945: "There is a very apparant Semitic influence in the press. They are trying to do two things: first, implement Communism and second, see that all businessmen of German ancestry and non-Jewish antecedents are thrown out of their jobs." (source: loc.gov/resource/mss35634.00312/?sp=52, archive.is/ECY2c).
Karl Marx was not just Jewish, but a Turbo-Jew: He had not just Jewish ancestors, but a lot of rabbis in his family tree (source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Marx, section "Childhood and early education", archive.is/G4Fr6).
Jews were grossly overrepresented among the leaders of the socialists in the German civil war in 1918-1919 (source: look up the leaders of the socialists).
Jews in People's Republic of China: archive.is/FKtkR.
At least 4 of the 7 members of the first Politburo were Jewish, not counting Lenin (source: archive.is/TVD7G).

And then consider mass murders like Holodomor, the Red Terror, the Great Purge (including Katyn and en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Operation_of_the_NKVD), gulags, etc.

Attached: kosher_vampires2.png (701x867, 707K)