The Promised Neverland

mangastream.com/r/neverland/063/4695/1

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Reiquil19/status/928583391053717505
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Someone dump

So do you think Emma can do it or is it still too early for No name to join them?

Emma is such a good girl

Man this arc boring and too generic

Emma is so fun to read about.

Stop torturing her, she doesn't deserve it.

Fuck off

>Chapter is out
>Nobody gives a shit
What killed the hype?

>fuck off

>Which one should i kill

>"Why the fuck aren't you mentally scarred and broken like i am, i'm going to fucking kill you to make you like me."

Or something like that? I don't think his angle with this, but it's the only thing that comes to mind.

ganbatte, emma

Another Boring arc

So which one does he want to get rid of?
Ray because he wants Emma alive to see everyone die around her and suffer like he did? Or Emma exactly because she reminds him a bit of himself and it irritates him?

O

MY

PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY

>an eleven year old girl is fucking with him this badly
What a loser.

I want HxHfags to brutally kill themselves.

This is some severe autism.

>make a post praising Emma
>get reply shitting on Ray
What did he mean by this?

lmao based

This manga went to shit too fucking fast, that's what killed it

>no new IP

Is it really an asspull?
I stopped following this series a while ago

Because every chapter is A to B now, nothing to discuss unlike first arc

Not as much keikakuing and no Mama.

>He thinks HXHFAGS are the only ones who "O" posting

Haha yes time to talk no jutsu

Reminder to ignore thread derailing posts.

Maybe, just MAYBE Because I replied to a previous post?
Why are you paranoid?

You know exactly why.

I don't think he wants them to like him, I think he just wants them to suffer like he did. Jealous faggot can't accept maybe they're just stronger than he was.

I hope he tries to stab her mid talk no jutsu.

>getting attacked by monster
>suddenly remembers Musica

He'll probably just go tsun about it, no way he's gonna try to harm her right there.

>talking is bad now

Actionfags are the worst

>Emma fucking bazooka's him

>Also posting the exact samr post in neverland.
Must you shitpost everywhere you go?

I worded that wrong, i meant to say it like "make them become like me".

emma or ray need to get hurt bad so this arc can be better. their shounen protagonist status is at full force these past few chapter. and knowing they are likely to come out completely unscathed while older dude will likely sacrifice himself for them fucks me up

Emma we want milky!

We want milky, mommy Emma!

Ah, sorry then. I think there's some intentional similarities between him and Emma with the cheerful attitude he showed in the flashbacks so maybe he's intending to antagonize her over it on purpose? It's pretty shitty, though.

How long would you last during sex with Emma?

Fuck off both of you faggots. How many times are you going to throw Emma's name to the dirt? She doesn't deserve people thinking this lowly of her. She's a good girl, she's done nothing but be kind yet this is the fucking payback she gets. Fuck both of you and learn some goddamn respect for someone who actually deserves it. Degenerates.

I missed this.

I want Emma to achieve demon extermination.

Now that I think about it, Emma was raised in the most optimal way. Growing up well fed, comfortable and very smart. She's almost a perfect girl.

Imagine Emma gagging, choking, slobbering on your cock as she massages and kneads your ballsack.

You massive fucking degenerate, there are lines that should never be crossed. It's exactly because Emma is perfect that you should have more consideration for her. You know what perfection implies? Kindess, the will to help others, selflessness. Everything Emma has. Your cancerous fantasies shouldn't apply to someone so pure. Go jack off to Mama, she's a fucking piece of shit worthy of something like this. Not Emma. Not ever Emma.

*kindness
I can't even fucking spell because of this.

>Philanon and Normanon at it again

How did you even know I'm the Phil guy? I haven't posted Phil in weeks?

Because you seemed eager for Normanon to sperg out.

Can we talk about how cute Phil is? Wouldn't you just love to adopt him?

I laughed to hard. This is just so stupid that's good and believable coming from the character there, your typical shonen MC. Jesus, Emma is terrible. All the characters are, actually.

Emma is an amazing character and worthy of long, worshipful licks.

>Emma is terrible

Emma is the only decent character, the fuck you on about nigga.

Fuck off Phil, you're never getting Emma.

>shonen MC can't have shonen traits
She hasn't even said a word yet, at least save your shitposting for when her tnj actually works.

Forget all this, is Gilda really being a useless fuck at the shelter? Monitors when? Please, I just want a look into HQ.

When you have your generic MC repeating her motifs and ideals chapter after chapter non-stop it gets really hard to bear.

Emma is a great character, in fact she may be the best of all time.

You have a character that is directly challenging her ideals, though. Be it by Emma's hand or not, this guy isn't gonna stay "evil" forever so reinfocing these ideals is important for him as a person rather than her an MC.

how does that answer my Gilda post you falseflagging nigger.

She's the cutest, at least.

>Ray in that bottom right panel

This is the exact moment I fell in love.

Do you guys think Anna looked cuter with or without braids? I think she looked cute both ways but I prefer her shorter hair because it is a reminder that she was a hero.

Thats not mama. Am I the only one who noticed that? She's going to be to Neverland what Orange-kun was to Code Geass. She'll come back extra strong and probably brainwashed then eventually join the kids and be their biggest ally. Screencap this.

What the hell did the demons do with Mama then? No body means no death to me but if she's not there then surely they punished her somehow.

>letting Norman that
what the fuck is she on about, she didn't have a choice. she tried to help him till the last moment.
the Phil decision is on her but Norman's "death" is not.

Nah, he just wants them to break to prove that it was impossible to save his friends. He's just lying to himself that it wasn't his fault or shortcomings that got his friends killed. That it was impossible for everyone to survive.

Maybe, but he still strikes me as a bit jealous of their conviction. That or his train of thought is just irrational. He is, afterall, another obstacle in their way. He only had demons/poachers ahead of him and his family still got fucked over. But not only do Emma and the others have all that, they also have him getting in their way and planning on killing one of their biggest players.
So if he wants to convince himself it wasn't his own weakness or whateverelse that got his family killed, he should be letting things play out for them similarly to how they did for him. Right now, it's just unfair. If one dies it wasn't due to their incompetence but him screwing them over.

1/3

2/3

3/3
Emma stronk.

She's currently being brainwashed and equipped with synthetic enhancers then at some point the top brass will release her upon the unsuspecting children like a maid-cosplay Terminator. Ray will be the one who talks her back to sanity and gets her to help them achieve their goal.

Anna was definitely cuter with braids, but she's still a 10/10 cutie. Would love to pull her pigtails as she's bobbing her head on my cock

S-stop, Anna is not for lewd.

Speaking of Anna.

Link to the tweet?

Goddamn. Emma has some competition. In terms of beauty at least. I wish Emma would get a better hairstyle, I hate her current SJW look

twitter.com/Reiquil19/status/928583391053717505

I think Emma's a qt even with her current hairstyle. But I want her to grow it out, spiky long hair in anime girls is my favorite. Like Eto from TG.

>everyone likes Emma or Anna
>no Gildafags

I want to call it talk no jutsu BS. But at least the old guy will have an excuse for changing his mind. He hasn't had a human to speak with for years.