Best alt-news sources?

Where do you learn about current events?

Attached: styx2.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animeright.news/
youtu.be/HVy1CmW_zrk
youtube.com/watch?v=RDkW9her5hw&t=
renegadetribune.com/the-scam-and-how-it-works/
youtube.com/watch?v=xlRIxkVTyeA
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dailystormer.name

DailyStormer is for faggots

Attached: kkk.jpg (500x550, 67K)

All sorts of places. Really, I've grown too advanced for Sup Forums. This board is very entry level, I have moved on from the Rothschilds, 9/11, pizzagate etc. Ive uncovered real shit. Things that go back thousands of years not modern atrocities. Ive uncovered esoteric knowledge I know what Rudolph ll knew. I know what the Flavians knew. I know what Himmler knew. Where do I go to talk about this stuff because you guys dont have a clue. Your stuck on 1 or 2 things and anything outside your bubble gets relegated to /x/. Quite frankly im the most red pulled person on this entire site. I have come closer than anyone on here to the final understanding. You guys are actually sad with some of the posts I see on here. I hope you have been. researching for less than 1 year because a lot of this is so entry level its pathetic if you actually think these are real conclusions

CNN and Young Turks seem fairly balanced.

luke ford

Styx is love

Just wake up and browse the flipboard app. Random articles so I get a nice random roll on how left or right the news I receive every morning is. Adds a bit of flavour to the news

Not morning joe or cnn or fox hahahahahaha what a fucking joke

nice blogpost faggot

Sup Forums usually

animeright.news/

Attached: 2d_nazi_miku.jpg (509x720, 74K)

>gets barely 10k views a video
>basically a trump secretary and shill
>civic nationalist
ohohohohonnnono

pol/, alex jones, breaking911 and drudge

Attached: article-P-98b80716-9dce-4504-9357-f739a92b40ca-2eWtNSlmOK967b6e2db415955e88-682_634x356.jpg (634x356, 54K)

Drudge
Daily Mail
Sup Forums

unironically, styx

Attached: 1490187237787.jpg (680x510, 39K)

All source left and right. I don't let my get stuck in an echo chamber.

Various youtubers.
Styx, Sargon, Moly, JBP, Dave Rubin, BPS and Ben Shapiro.

I'm genuinely interested in descent left leaning media. Could you recommend me some?

kek, Dark Lord Middletooth

>Styx, Sargon
kys

Mainstream cnn msnbc Google news BBC reuter associated press. Many will consider this fake news but perspective is everything.

>14 replies later
ding ding

Attached: 48734656.jpg (657x527, 51K)

was using drudge for a while

Is he autistic?

So what is your proposal? Besides the one where you suggest I end my existence.

CHN

youtu.be/HVy1CmW_zrk

Attached: 1513001031207.gif (314x293, 3.39M)

LIONEL

Attached: lionel vapor.jpg (1177x702, 116K)

i just cobble a bunch of MSM and alt-news into an rss feed and read whatever is appealing to me

I forgot that the left does not need alternative media, because they control the mainstream. Thanks regardless.

getting your information from sources other than ill-informed bloggers that can only cry "muh leftism"

compare several media outlets with good reputations to filter out biased viewpoints

Sup Forums

I like styx but I rarely watch his videos all the way through, stick around for the first few minutes and then leave because I know pretty much what else he is going to say

In French : TV Libertés, breizh info
In English : RT News, PJW, sana.sy, al Jazeera, CNN, i24news.
Many of them lie, or are partial, but always on different topics.

Attached: 1469937530133.jpg (604x604, 37K)

Good reputations according to whom? I find that entirely subjective. You meant the legacy media, that has the longest history of new reporting?
I do not want to go full tinfoil, but it's hard not to see that the mainstream media is no longer serving the interests of the people.

zerohedge

I swear he's fucking batshit insane

Sadly it's Sup Forums
scan posts trying to filter all the shit and quite often find something under reported that I can look more into on the web.

This is a Soros thread.

They want you to compile all the videos/channels that they fear will stop their global domination for them.

Make note of all channels listed, they'll be banned next. I seen one of these threads shortly before the latest ban wave of false flag videos/channels.

Could you share what you know instead of acting all holier-than-thou and being a general faggot?

I am sitting in a squatting position letting my dogs cum dribble out of my relaxed arsehole

Or you are Soros shill and you are trying to imply that we do not talk about the channels that spread words in contrast to their views.

This

Can't wait until I hear this fucker is dead.

So cute

Attached: 1514047028303.jpg (900x1000, 364K)

Corner Bars

>RT, CNN, al jazeera
you can't be serious

/r/news and /r/politics

No

Oh Boy . Ding , ding , ding . We got a winner . Give the faggot Princess a crown, he's the smartest man on the planet.
I bet his dad works for Nintendo.

from the Los Angeles Times

Serieux? Le CNN est une grosse blague.

The Guardian exclusively, not even memeing

Is all about the hate-read

Here
Drudge
Huffington Post with adblock to see what the opposition is whining about now

Jim Stone Freelance

Rumor Mill News

Before Its News

Attached: Rumor Mill.png (740x734, 584K)

This right here .
Pol/ is just about dead .
Nothing breaking ever. It's all muh dick, homo , race crap.
Mods KILL everything/anything of interest.

Philip DeFranco, Tim Pool and Fox News.

Nice pasta faggot

This way I learn about the new trends in degenerancy, it's almost as important as facts today and can be quite useful in my job. I.e. I learned about "inclusive writing" on CNN way before it happened in France.

Attached: 1502619564505.png (700x699, 1.87M)

....except sometimes there's good breaking news on Twitter, believe it or not!!!

Attached: Google Bots.jpg (1080x2220, 395K)

You can’t even get Styx in krautland.

RT
Al Jazeera
Drudge front page
Daily Stormer
Fash the Nation
Gab news feed
IEEE Spectrum
EE Times
SemiAccurate

youtube.com/watch?v=RDkW9her5hw&t=

Attached: 81905.jpg (960x649, 242K)

Sup Forums

The voices in my head.

RT isn't even partisan, it's blatant propaganda

Owosso.

So are CNN and Al Jazeera. But since it's not the same propaganda, you still have different povs.

Which actually makes it alot more reliable and trustworthy than all the other shit out there

ThinkTank, NowThis and AJ+

Journalism shouldn't have an agenda, that makes almost nearly all mainstream news untrustworthy. Fuck, that even means a lot of grass-roots journalists like Lauren Southern are untrustworthy too. A journalist shouldn't be reinforcing their povs

seems cringy

fag

Because occidental news networks arent ?

Yournewswire.com,
Sorcha Fall,
ChristianApocalypseNewsNetwork,
Dick Moneybags,
Sam Gumshoe,
Holyman Realnews

Attached: 1521161668685.png (221x231, 103K)

Attached: It's all so tiresome.jpg (1366x768, 51K)

>breaking911

Who is behind that service? It seems rather mysterious.

pol

Well, it does have an agenda. The best part is that journalists are now brainwashed as soon as they enter journalism university. They don't even need to censor themselves now.
I know many of them due to my job, and I'm impressed how they are intrinsically politically correct. You drop them a redpill, they shut their ears.

Attached: 1499551034590.jpg (480x761, 57K)

What's wrong with Daily Stormer?

There is a difference between a journalist stating their opinion and parroting it as fact. This is what separates true journalists from those in the kike-controlled media.

30-50k per video seems to be his average.

>
>True journalists
Either they are dead, or they don't work as journalists anymore. In France, they teach mainstream doxa in universities since 80's. They don't let those who have politically incorrect opinions have their degrees.

Attached: 1486939407111224548787845.png (200x151, 34K)

No Agenda

Attached: NoAgenda.jpg (400x312, 18K)

There is only ONE place for REAL news the renegade

renegadetribune.com/the-scam-and-how-it-works/

Styx has taken many ideological dumps on Trump for certain retarded things he has done (Syria bombing, leaning torwards Dems on "gun control", 'video games cause retards to be retards and shoot people) He loves his own voice but you would find it hard to actually attack his views.

underrated

freeman fly is my only source for news

Attached: FREE YOUR MIND.jpg (1280x926, 618K)

Dude did you even read the post?
It’s for fags

you have to click one button to be able to watch his channel
meanwhile you can't get a butter knife in your country without getting raided by the police

Red Ice is good

Hi Bodhi you retard, you are nothing more than an egoist and that's why you have no friends

Attached: 1512063707342.gif (200x142, 596K)

Mother Jones is the best left wing reporting, just stay out of the comment section and you'll be fine

I sense a troll..... I am not mad carry on you fabulous faggot.

No agenda

Been Sup Forums since '11 and recently pewdiepie brought me to youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=xlRIxkVTyeA

Found this gem about the SES, burgers dont know about their on bureocracies for crying out loud!

As & said its for for faggots

her voice is slightly irritating but quality bants

Yah that isn't me idiot but I'm sure he subs his to my channel

>Quite frankly im the most red pulled person on this entire site. I have come closer than anyone on here to the final understanding

Nah bro you sorry I have to disagree

watch every video on this channel then we can talk
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

start with this desu
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf

everything you are looking for is on that channel. I made it easy for you just watch the playlists first. If you have questions just leave comments There are people that will help you