Fucking Bongs. Abdul colonises our little girls and we don't have the balls to lift a finger?

Muzzies rape our daughters and don't pay for it? The leader of the Muslim rape gang got out of a life sentence in prison in 4 years, the police do nothing, in fact, the police are protecting these fucking animals, they investigated a Pastor for "hate crimes" for talking about the Muslim rape gangs not being arrested .
Honestly what the fucking fuck, this has been on the news even in Vietnam, they are more angry about this than we are, even though its not their daughters, they don't live here and its not their race.
We should be burning down the takeaways, cutting them up, lynching them, no bong lives more than 3 hours away from Telford.
Is my fucking country really so fucking cucked that we will let Muslim men rape our daughters and get the fuck away with it?

Attached: Telford.png (1436x874, 557K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hiQOPYTJB5M
youtu.be/ahZTWBB26Cw
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/24204742/quarter-of-young-british-people-do-not-trust-muslims
sciencealert.com/girls-are-going-through-puberty-earlier-than-ever-before-with-long-term-effects
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((*everything in this post is ironic*)))

Attached: Big Brother.jpg (524x768, 49K)

Attached: Victims of the Muzzies.jpg (750x500, 51K)

And these fucking animals said not only that "White girls are only made to be used by Muslim men" but also that "White girls are sexual commodities to be traded and used".
Notice the nose.

Attached: Bongistan.png (802x491, 771K)

GIB CRISBS - FUG BONGS

If you so much as leave a ham sandwich in front of a mosque and throw a rock through the window of a kebab joint you will make the news longer than these rape gangs

>The leader of the Muslim rape gang got out of a life sentence in prison in 4 years
OMG seriously Nigel that sounds like something an anti-semite would say just bite your stiff lip

Attached: 1519341595975.jpg (1010x680, 370K)

you guys are truly fucking pathetic. it's not even jews, it's you doing it to yourselves

Why don't you guys do a white march like we did?
It stirred up quite a bit of trouble regarding corruption of justice. They can't do anything against it either because it is peaceful. Once enough citizens hit the streets they will have no choice but to crack down hard on this grooming shit.
Where is your outrage?

Did you see the crowds at speakers corner today? Tommy Robison is a lion and the people are waking up and getting ANGRY. Just remember your history, it’s only a question of when now, not if.

if you brits dont fucking throw molotov cocktails through the perps windows or the police station soon, you'll be lost forever.

Legit felt like history was being made, watching that.

>don't pay for it
Pretty sure they pay for the candy though.

Something to remember. The longer this festers the more extreme the backlash will be. Weimar Germany gave birth to Hitler. The only way nothing happens is if muzzles cool it and act like quiet little church mice for a decade or two, absent that, every further wound inflicted is just making the inevitable backlash that much more extreme. Europe will purge the invaders, you only need to open a history book to see that — only question is when and how extreme it will be

RIP UK.

I’m still fired up and I’m not even a Brit. I saw everyday brits, even women and slags openly shouting down the muzzie invaders. People are really starting to lose it over the rape gangs. The anger isn’t fading it’s getting stronger. 60% of the UK has a negative opinion of Islam. A day of reckoning is definitely on its way, when not if

look at britian for fuck sakes. a person can be thrown away in jail for even voicing an opinion that can be construed as fascist or islamophobic, even though muslims are destroying their young women by the thousands. you are passed the point of passive voting. you need to get the fuck out there and start fucking shit up.

Working class scum, who cares.

>They can't do anything against it either because it is peaceful
"Any white march is xenophobe" m8. Once you've given guns & free-speech, you're toasted.

Attached: UK freeze peach.jpg (1200x900, 102K)

Love you too mutts.
Yeah I coulnd't make it, my car broke, but to me it looked like there was 100's if not 1000's of people there. Even the local blacks were involved, and when the blacks get involved in a white European movement, you know shits fucked. Faggot police were looking nervous too, nothing like your police.

Attached: Mogg.png (600x388, 134K)

I think you’re making my point though. If voting ceases to provide a resolution to the worsening problems then then only violence is left. You have to remember people still have things to lose. The most likely outcome is more nationalist leaders will gain power, the longer it takes the more extreme and ultranationalist they will be. I’m not kidding we couldn’t genuinely see a modern age hitler rise within our lifetimes somewhere in Europe. This only just happened less than 100 years ago. And it’s happened countless times before then. We are not different than people of the past, for all our fancy technology will not stop history from repeating

>I don't care that Muslims are raping the daughters of this country, because they don't make as much money as I do.
>t. cuck
Unironically consider suicide.

So? they can't catch you all now can they?
You're acting like a bunch of pussies.

We genuinely could*

Nothing to do with money, 99% of these rapes could be avoided if working class scum gave a fuck about their kids.

People don't seem to realise this, just because we have smartphines doesn't mean that all rightwingers and nationalist have ceased to exist. With the way things are going, I really would not be surprised. Again, at my collage (I'm a Gen-Z fag) Even Blacks and women don't like Muslims. In fact, 3 of the girls in my class beat up a jew.

Attached: The UK.jpg (1400x2405, 1.31M)

Is this real? I can't tell anymore.

To be fair, Katie Hopkins is fucking based. Oh and to those wondering, this is real. You really can get arrested for this in Bongistan.

Attached: Britbong 2.png (1010x567, 39K)

That's the great thing about muslims. The only people who pretend to like them are people who have never been in prolonged contact with them. "Tolerance" doesn't survive extended contact with average muslims.

What about those two Fathers who got arrested for trying to take out the fucking muzzie rapists. But you sorta are right, they should have skinned them alive when they first got wind of this. Not taking action is not a good thing.

If you guys can’t start a proper revolution, you’re fucked

god it kills me every time to see their faces. they are so young.... what the fucking fuck. BRITAIN YOU CANT KEEP LETTING THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS. YOU CANT.

Even my girlfriend, who is a full on nerd (qt Aryan don't worry, but still a nerd) and was a hard left fag has become centre right, after I had to stop a few muzzies from harassing her. Also I am her first boyfriend, so redpilling her isn't exactly hard.

Attached: Bongland 3.png (3902x3733, 3.6M)

Sand nigger found

yeah Katie Hopkins lost her job for that. I think they also charged her with hate speech - cant remember.
England is dead.

Blame your Jewish overlords who have kiked up your legal system to punish you if you do anything about it and this is aided by their control of the education that builds the educated narrative that you’re the problem if you got a problem with the ghetto Muslims down the street.

I just want to say something that we may forget from time to time here. Every further inch and mile these degenerates and invaders take from each of our cultures is one step closer to the eventual reckoning. I think we sometimes get defeatist here and forget that history is replete with stories like these, conflict is always the inevitable outcome and resolution. I am genuinely excited to see how the next 20-30 years play out, it’s clear we can’t continue on the current path. Just take heart knowing that a correction WILL come

I know. I mean, the one on the right looks like a bitch, but the left and centre.. They were so innocent and young, they had their whole lives ahead of them. They should have been playing with their friends, taking about boys maybe. But they were being raped in Paki takeaways by pakis and being force injected drugs. Ever single Takeaway should be burnt to the ground, every Paki killed.

Attached: Buddhists.jpg (540x203, 24K)

Everything about any sort of a Muslim problem is globalist Jew directed.

They weaponized the lowest class Muslim refugees and use your low class racist prejudice beliefs to keep you fighting low class “get off my lawn” type battles.

You’ll be advocating zionist wars against these Muslims now that further advance zionist interests because you’re mad zionists put low class Muslims down the street from you. You’re in a spin and you don’t know it.

Hate and anger are your best friends mr britbong. No they won't lead to rational behavior but they will yield results which democratic election between rat faced kikes and hook nosed kikes will not. Thus, given your situation, I advise you and a group of friends to beat/kill/lynch those brown pets at night. Stalk them in your streets, smash the skull in with a crowbar and GTFO.

Yeah, but how many more innocent little white girls will be raped, tortured, murdered horrifically. That one on the left, she was burnt to death, as well as her sister and mother. at the age of 14. I have been burnt pretty bad before, and its fucking agony. For a 14 year old girl to die like that... how many more people arrested for tweeting. I know your country is fine, pretty great even, but here in bongistan, shit is fucked.

Your anger is misplaced. It’s not Muslims taking your inch a mile.

It’s your globalist overlords that are running your economies that get to say who has what authority.

You play into your Jewish multicultural overlords hands when you even think about a violent reaction because that gives them the justification to be draconian in how they deal with you after.

Stop being low class racist losers with tiki torches and learn how to use your brain to solve this problem.

Attached: Lucy Lowe.jpg (634x814, 98K)

>Is my fucking country really so fucking cucked that we will let Muslim men rape our daughters and get the fuck away with it?
I hope not, but you Bongs are pretty fucking pathetic.

I hope those girls kept their pussies extremely dirty and unwashed when fucking these brown orcs. Passive resistance and all that.

This was legally her "boyfriend". The "boyfriend" that burnt her to death. The "boyfriend who had impregnated her at the age of 13

Attached: LL The nigger who did this to her.jpg (634x423, 39K)

That is the most cucked thing anyone has ever said.

Attached: Hitler not amused.jpg (392x392, 22K)

muslims burned this girl to death, along with her sister and mother, in BRITAIN, and you still have done nothing....

Honestly I think this drumming up of hate against Muslims is JDIF inspired. Muslims are a low level threat in the global scheme but it’s right out of the Jew playbook to push discord among different cultures and religions around them for their own game.

Who stands to gain when Muslims and Christians fight each other? The Jews?

Who is sponsoring 3rd world ghetto creatures in your country? Multi cultural and cultural Marxist Jews.

Center your anger in the right place and watch out for the JDIF while trying to play you. I’m quite sure they are at work here.

Yea, even Leaf gets to mock you now, a fucking Leaf with Trudeau actually looks alpha compared to bongs and May.

It is irrelevant bro. Evrything you said was true! 100 percent. Problem is you will NEVER organize against them em masse. What you can organize against is mudslimes and during the chaos and destabilization that follows there will be specific (((people))) standing up for the mudslime thus the masks will be finally off and there is your chance of fake showerrooms vol 2.

It’s heartbreaking but their deaths will not have been in vain. The tide is and will continue to turn, just remember every injustice brings the eventual backlash that much closer.

>tfw the country you live in is less alpha than CANADA

Attached: Catto.jpg (397x398, 22K)

The Flood is Coming

youtube.com/watch?v=hiQOPYTJB5M

NEVER FORGET.

Oh god this is pathetic. You will never get to a high level Jew by attacking Muslim. You will make yourself and our whole movement look bad. Hence why I think this whole grrrrrr I’m a rabid retard against Muslims is JDIF inspired.

Another Charlottesville is their wet dream because it’s helps them create justification for the heavy handed propoganda that follows.

We need to be coming together with Muslims against the Jews. Instead you’re focusing on the lowest class Muslims and ready to fight a Jewish war against them.

>They can't do anything against it either because it is peaceful. Once enough citizens hit the streets they will have no choice but to crack down hard on this grooming shit.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I watched his speech and it didn't seem that large. Plus there were mudslimes on the other side of the bongistani police.

So? Kill a cop, buddy.

Also for everyone saying this is a Jewish conspiracy please explain why Israel is so fucked up by feminism that women can accuse men of rape and not be prosecuted for making it up.

youtu.be/ahZTWBB26Cw

Attached: A8D5A4C5-F96E-4396-8D58-696D8EABEAA4.png (1334x750, 1.66M)

Kill yourself before we do it, Ali.

Considering that their forces are packed with mudslime-fags, you may have some decent ideas here

We're overdue for a white chimp out.

Attached: wp_ss_20180319_0004.png (1280x720, 1.39M)

its never late bro.
Live on ur knees or die on ur feet

They aren't, their white people love treudeu

I'm angry about it and I'm a Muslim.

Sucks to live in a 1984 state

Attached: FB_IMG_1520686049719.jpg (720x940, 34K)

I’m going to explain something to you brainlet. Jews love to be persecuted. They wear it like a badge of honor and make sure anyone knows any little transgression against them.

When you are low class and advocate low class hate crimes against them you only feed into their narrative that they are spending billions of dollars to spread. And you’re giving it to them for free. But you’re likely JDIF anyway though.

You need to start fighting an intellectual battle about how Jews aren’t only massively privileged but they are a foreign parasite. Your low class brute force is useless and bad for all of us except the Jews who would get great PR off it. Look what they spun the “holocaust” into.

Ali please.....you know what you must do!

>Again, at my collage (I'm a Gen-Z fag) Even Blacks and women don't like Muslims. In fact, 3 of the girls in my class beat up a jew.

Why do you gen z fags vote labour in your masses or are (((they))) using internatiomal students to dubble vote

It’s pretty clear by now these Muslim hate threads are JDIF divide and conquer strategy.

Sauce?

correct. we are all kikes trying to kike goyim into hating you to result in KYS

kill yourself mutt

These are the same types of threads as when JDIF post anti white women and blacked threads. They are trying to create an artificial narrative where their two biggest enemies fight each other instead of focus on them.

>60% of the UK has a negative opinion of Islam

Source?

Might not have happened if over the last 40 years Brit males didn’t flee to Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, USA to fuck whores but instead stayed to fight off the invasion of mudslimes. Too late bong. PS fuck off we’re 56% full.

How u gonna do him like dat, yo ass bruthaz n shiet.

It will happen. It’s inevitable at this point. The establishment will beg for someone as reasonable as Farage when they have Hitler+Churchill 2.0 in next decade or two.

Football lads alliance is a sign of it.

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/24204742/quarter-of-young-british-people-do-not-trust-muslims

>2013

Ok I’ll forgive them if they all come back from holiday/retirement to take up arms for one last go to save their homeland, as is every man’s right, anywhere.

Exactly. You think the opinion of Muslims is better now? 5 years of terror attacks and rape gangs. Sharia patrols and acid attacks?

Yes, 60% of the youth voted for labour.

Brits (natives) need a safe space to be Brits in. Let’s call it Britain. Sends the rest packing.

>Is my fucking country really so fucking cucked that we will let Muslim men rape our daughters and get the fuck away with it?
Yes it appears so. It appears worse than in Sweden and Germany desu.

I wish only 60% of our youth voted for the duck party here. I can only dream. Speaking of dreaming, you’d have to be if you think the UKs opinion on Islam has gotten BETTER in the past 5 year. Far, far worse.

>little girls
>daughters

no one give a shit about roasties any longer, rot-tooth faggot... and they're dying out anyway

sciencealert.com/girls-are-going-through-puberty-earlier-than-ever-before-with-long-term-effects

Attached: beeelzebulge6.jpg (582x800, 67K)

Around Muslims Never Trust Them

Underated comment

Amazing that today 1. that poll would ever have been done and 2. that article would never have implied that Muslims aren’t Brits. From 2013 to now, how fucking far we’ve come in the Orwellian police state.

>w-we gonna do it! T-things will change
>t-the f-flood is c-commin, any day now we gonna f-f-fight back!
>s-stop punshin, we gonna take Europe back!
>n-not if, when!
Nothing gonna happen, you cucks will just sit idle while you're outbread into oblivion. Deal with it, its already over, other whites are against you, you're naked in the dark with no vail between you and the wheel of fire. You pussies ain't gonna do shit

Lets have a multi-racial ethnic genocide crusade

Attached: Colonised.jpg (197x256, 11K)

LOL

Both. Gen-Z has been fucking invaded by Muslims and Blacks, and stupid fucking women. Probably 90% White men and 60% of white whamen don't vote labour. Ironically, the working class don't vote labour, only really the middle class. Also, (((they))) control the vote hard.

>the BBC is smearing this guy for his lack of "tolerance"
>the conditioned response to this sentence is "what's wrong with that?"

You need to cure a poison before you can catch the assassin

>Also, (((they))) control the vote hard

I do believe the millenial students together with foreign students voted twice.

Ask the people of Telford why they can't be fucked to organised anything.

Their kids, their town, they're doing nothing. I'm not going to drive all the way up there to be called a racist.

>The Islamic threat to Christendom has been aggressive and violent for the last 1300 years of human history but I'm sure they'd be peaceful and isolationist right now if it wasn't for those damn dirty Jews
Bro I'm sure this situation is being worked to (((someone's))) advantage but if you're trying to tell me we should ignore the threat and hope it goes away I have to question your intentions

holy fuck